So Into You

By bootaefuul

"You're pretty." were the first words that came out of my mouth, catching him off guard. I was amazed on how... More

πŸ’« So Into You πŸ’«
Chapter 1 - Pretty Boy
Chapter 2 - Damsel in Distress
Chapter 3 - Exception
Chapter 4 - Dollface
Chapter 5 - Bunny
Chapter 6 - Angel in Devil's Den
Chapter 7 - Baby
Chapter 8 - Flustered
Chapter 9 - First Times
Chapter 10 - Hickey
Chapter 11 - Cuddles
Chapter 12 - Friendzone
Chapter 13 - Lick
Chapter 14 - Missed you too
Chapter 15 - You make me happy
Chapter 16 - Kiss
Chapter 17 - Prize
Chapter 18 - I'm sorry
Chapter 19 - Woo
Chapter 20 - Not Official
Chapter 21 - Thank you
Chapter 22 - How can I not?
Chapter 23- Seems like it
Chapter 24- I trust you
Chapter 25 - Can we still be like this?
Chapter 26 - Goodbye Kiss
Chapter 27 - Shouldn't Bother
Chapter 28 - Fuck off
Chapter 29 - You won't
Chapter 30 - Frustrating
Chapter 31 - Jeongguk & Commitment
Chapter 33 - Too good to be true
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO + TK SELCA
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - I want us

Chapter 32 - Slip away

7K 277 50
By bootaefuul

[WARNING ⚠️: Violence, Mention of Degrading Names, Self Pity and Insecurites]

💫

Jeongguk didn't waste any time to launch another punch at him. When the guy fall down on the floor again, he didn't let him recover and hovered above him instantly, punching his face over and over again. Everyone was quiet for a second, too taken aback from the ravenette's outburst, only Jeongguk's punches and the other's grunts and groans can be heard, before someone manage to let out a gasp and everything just happened so fast.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FUCKING CALL HIM NAMES YOU FUCKTARD!" He yelled with each punch. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOOK AT HIM NOR BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS HIM. I'LL FUCKING MAKE SURE THOSE FILTHY WORDS WILL BE THE LAST WORDS YOU'LL EVER GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He assures, gripping the guy's neck with his one hand, while the other continuously punch his face.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok who watched for a second decided to intervene or else, Jeongguk would really break that bastard's neck and bones in no time. When they saw the guy struggling to breath because of how strong Jeongguk's grip on his neck, they decided to pull Jeongguk away.

Jeongguk thrashed from their hold, red is the only thing he can see right now. He's so fucking mad that he already made up his mind, he will fucking make sure he'll not be able to open his filthy mouth.

"Let me go!!!" Jeongguk yelled in anger, successfully freeing himself from his hyungs grasp. He was about to go back to beating the bastard when Taehyung suddenly appear in front of him. Good thing he has fast reflexes that he manages to stop himself before bumping at him.

"Stop." Taehyung's voice is stern, commanding, as he looks at him straight in the eyes.

"Move Taehyung." Jeongguk's anger didn't even falter. It just make him more mad seeing Taehyung's glossy eyes and that's when he knew he heard what that bastard just said.

Fuck.

He grab Taehyung by his shoulders to push him aside as gently as possible but the other was quick to grip on his dress shirt, his other hand wrapped around his waist, pushing him back slightly.

"S-stop." Taehyung said once again but now more like pleading. "J-just s-stop." He repeated, staring up at him.

Jeongguk's face softens seeing Taehyung's eyes now brimming with tears. "Tae-"

Taehyung's eyes weaken, feeling all the energy leave his body. He can feel his lungs struggling for air as the guy's words keep echoing through his mind.

Bitch

Boy toy

Whore

Funny how he's been called that for so many times by his schoolmates before but he never get used to it, he still gets hurt, it hurts even more this time. To be seen as nothing but just some whore in Jeongguk's life.

Of course, he knew about all his past relationships- flings. He's aware how Jeongguk would jump from one person to another in a span of three days, his aware of his one night stands, of his booty calls, of his fuck buddies. He's not that oblivious to know that Jeongguk is not the one who commits.

Of course, he's aware of the fact that yes, maybe, he's also just one of his boy toys.

Then, he remembered what Lisa had told him that day.

"We both know that Jeongguk never loved nor liked anyone seriously after me. It will always be me Taehyung."

And yes, maybe that's the case.

Taehyung feel himself getting dizzier each time another thought, another maybe, another what if comes into his mind. Jeongguk was fast to hold him by his waist to stop him from falling. "Tae.." He called worriedly, feeling him tremble in his arms, breaths heavy and ragged. "Baby.." He murmured softly, bringing him closer to his body.

Taehyung grips his shirt tighter like his life depended on it. His heart hurts, it hurts, everything hurts so much.

Noticing Taehyung distress and panic, Jin decided to step into the situation.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen and gays, the show is over. You can now all fuck off." He yelled in a threatening voice, glaring at anyone who still eyes his two babies intriguingly. The crowd cowered and gets back to their own business while the bastard that passed out on the floor, bloody and broken, was helped by the clubs staffs and bouncers.

"We should leave them for now." Jin suggested looking over at the two.

"Will Taehyung be fine?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"He will be babe. Jeongguk will take care of him." Yoongi assured, running his hand up and down his back. "And maybe it's a good time for them to talk things out." The others agree as they make their way back to their table.

The two of them stayed like that for awhile, Taehyung holding into Jeongguk while the other murmurs sweet things on his ear, kissing his temple from time to time.

It's comforting yet suffocating at the same time for Taehyung.

He was the one who first to pull away but Jeongguk didn't let him create too much distance between them, wrapping his arm securely on Taehyung's waist before turning to the bartender who seems taken aback, eyes staring at him with fear.

"Give me a glass of water." He ordered and the poor bartender, nodded immediately, almost tripping on his feet to grab a glass of water.

Jeongguk guided and helped Taehyung to sit on one of the high chairs at the bar counter. He didn't even had any chance to protest when he feel himself being lifted up effortlessly by Jeongguk. The ravenette then stayed in between his thighs, holding him on the either side of his waist to keep him on place.

Taehyung gulped and looked away realizing their intimate position. He can't help the blush creeping up his cheeks for the nth time that night.

STOOOOOP! He screams through his mind.

Stop you stupid heart! Why are you beating too fast?!

They're not suppposed to be like this, acting like nothing happened. Hell, he ignored Jeongguk for two weeks, he even blocked him and he never really had any plans of talking to him anytime soon. So how did he ended up here? Trapped between him and the bar counter? For goodness sake.

"Here, drink up." He was snapped back in reality when Jeongguk speaks. He takes a sip before putting the glass back at the counter top.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, voice full of worries.

Taehyung wanted to snap at him.. for just everything that is happening, asked him all the questions he had every fucking night that keeps him up till the morning. Tell him.. tell him how much he misses him every single day but he kept quiet, just like every time, staring down at his fidgeting fingers.

He can't.

Coward!

"Taehyung.." Jeongguk called out again, squeezing his side that just causes his heart to beat faster.

Stupid! You're just some boy toy!

Sometimes, Taehyung just hates this insecure part of his mind.

He holds Jeongguk's arm that was on his side, pulling it off his body. "Stop touching me." His voice is suprisingly calm and he didn't even stutter as he look at him dead in the eyes.

Jeongguk was taken aback, hands automatically leaving Taehyung's waist like he's afraid that he might be hurting him from his touches.

"Sorry.." He mumbled quietly. And Taehyung feels guilty hearing the sadness in his voice. "Can we talk?" Jeongguk asked hopefully staring up at him and his heart broke when Taehyung answered a stern "No."

"Tae.. Please." He begged, looking at him brokenly. "Baby, just five minutes. Let me explain. Please, I miss you so much Tae." He rambled out, running his fingers through his hair in frustrations.

"Not this time Jeongguk. Let's go back to our table. I don't want to ruin Yoongi hyung's birthday even more." He explained, pushing himself off the chair. Jeongguk sighed defeatedly.

"We can talk but not now Gukkie." The nickname slipped from Taehyung's lips but he doesn't regret it seeing Jeongguk's face lighten up, bunny teeth appearing as he smiles.

"Okay.." He breathe in relief.

"Okay." Taehyung is now standing right in front of him, looking straight at his eyes. "And.. I miss you too." It was a quiet whisper but Jeongguk definitely heard it clearly even with the loud music and he swears, his heart beats are even louder.

Taehyung walks ahed of him and it gives him the time to look at the brunette fully.

He was wearing a baby blue dress shirt with a pair of black fitted pants. Not that he can see him entirely, he notices how the pants fit perfectly at Taehyung, from his small waist down to the curves of his perky ass to his thick thighs.

Not the right time to be a fucking pervert Jeongguk! Stop thinking with your dick. You didn't even had the chance to talk to him yet!

He scolded himself as he shakes his impure thoughts away, walking hurriedly to follow him in the middle of the wild crowd.

Taehyung yelp when he feels a strong grip on either side of his waits. He was about to panic thinking it was some pervert or drunk guys but instantly relaxes hearing him speak. "Hey, it's just me."

He glared back at Jeongguk. "You scared me!"

"Sorry. I'm just trying to protect you from this wild creatures." Ge defended, pulling Taehyung closer until his back is flushed against his chest.

"I told you to stop touching me." He hissed as he tried to wiggle away from his grip.

"Just.. just this time. I'll let you go after I make sure no one tries to hit on you or worse try grinding on you in this dance floor." He promises.

Taehyung scrunches his nose cutely. "That's gross."

Jeongguk chuckled against his ear. "Not gonna let that happen again or I might really kill someone."

"You don't have to get yourself in trouble for me Jeongguk and.." Taehyung faced him. "I'm not your boyfriend." He clarified.

And oh boy, Jeongguk is hit, straight through his heart. Bullseye.

It took them awhile before getting out of the crowd. Though Jeongguk's been quiet after what Taehyung said, he didn't let him go. In any case, he just hold to him even tighter, like he's afraid that if he lets him slip away again, he will be really losing him this time.

Taehyung gets away from his arms the moment they stepped outside the crowd, walking rather quickly to sit between Jimin and Jin. The two immediately ask him if everything's okay in which he answered with a tight lip smile.

Yoongi was already eyeing Jeongguk before he even looked at him. He raises his eyebrows, silently asking him if they already talk and made up but Jeongguk just sighed, shaking his head.

I told you this will be a long frustrating night.

💫

So the latest RUN Episode..

You need to at least blink bro @ Jeongguk

It's a must to touch each other, that's love. Shut up!

This is just too intimate and cute and sweet and adorable and uwu
💖😍💕😘💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.6K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20
11.9K 758 27
what happens when a clingy, very persistent, bratty, bunny boy falls for an Anti Romantic handsome hunk? A lovestory between Taekook boyΓ—boy ⬆️Tae ⬇️...
137K 9.1K 29
[Completed] Taehyung moves to a new neighborhood along with his best friend Jimin. A new life starts with new friends and handsome neighbors. "Why he...
85.9K 2.3K 28
my first ff also English is not my first language... one more thng.. I stan top tae this ff has some bad contents like rape ..so.. if you are not com...