Harry Styles secret girlfriend

By chantalmarie

More

Harry Styles secret girlfriend
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - Heey guys
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - sing dance and talk to uncle Lou
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - dinner + tell
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - twit cam talk
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - warning about Taylor Swift
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - up all night
Harry Styles secret girlfriend - nightmare
Harry Styles Secret Girlfriend - day away / face paint
HSSG - back to the past
HSSG - wake up
HSSG - cut outs

Harry Styles secret girlfriend - photo time

601 3 1
By chantalmarie

Well here's another chapter. Hope you like it. Sexy scene ;) Vote comment and....*drum roll in the background*

ENJOY!! Aha I'm lame

Harry's POV

"alright girls, you can come out now, we're all calm." Louis said.

Michelle, Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie, didn't want any of us to see them while they were helping each other get ready for tonight. The other girls came over an hour ago, since then, they've been in mine and Michelle's room. I got my suit before they could kick me out of the room, which was funny, they were about to get undressed when I got in. Aha, wonder if Michelle has told the girls about us dating? I haven't told the guys, yet. Not planning until we want to. But poor Niall, he got no girl, or does he? *wink wink and wiggle eyebrows* aha, nah jokes, Niall does, her name is Jade, she's meeting us at the cinema.

Danielle was the first one to come out, we all wolf whistled, Liam glared at Louis, Zayn, Niall and I, we chuckled, Danielle started blushing, walking to Liam, kissing him. Eleanor was next, Niall, Zayn and I howled, aha, Louis slapped me on the shoulder, but Niall, Zayn and I high five each other. Eleanor rolled her eyes at us, she hugged Louis. Perrie came out next, Niall and I looked at Zayn, he glared, so Niall and I just whistled, looking away.

"you guys are so mature." Perrie said to Niall and I.

"we know right!!" Niall and I said cheekily.

"ha!! Well you two be nice to Michelle, she's a bit insecure about what she's wearing, especially since she's with Haz." Danielle said, looking at Niall and I.

"well.." I said smirking, Louis saw my smirk.

"Harold!!" Louis said, glaring at me.

"I was joking." I said, giggling.

"babe, come out." Eleanor said.

Michelle came out and I stopped breathing. My jaw was dropped to the ground, Niall's jaw was too. Michelle looked stunning!! God, she's so gorgeous and beautiful. Lou and Liam picked out a beautiful dress for Michelle, Niall and Zayn picked out a gorgeous necklace and pair of earrings. I got the most beautiful high heels and purse to match Michelle's whole outfit. I'm so glad Michelle loves everything we got her.

I saw Michelle blushing, I winked at her, she walked over to me, I kissed her on the cheek. Niall was checking Michelle out, I glared at him, he saw me and mouthed to me, 'bang bang bang'. Michelle saw what Niall did, her blush deepened, we laughed, the other couples looked at us, Michelle walked to Danielle. She whispered something to her, Danielle looked like she was about face palm herself.

"Niall James Horan, do not, god, just don't do that. You too Harold. Also Michelle, maybe later." Danielle said.

"what are you two doing later?" Liam asked, Michelle and Danielle chuckled.

"stealing your girlfriend so I can take her..wait what?" Michelle asked.

"aha, I said yes." Danielle said.

"awesome." Michelle said, walking back to me.

"photo time?" Louis asked.

"yep!!" we all said, popping the 'p'.

"say sexy!!" Zayn said, as Paul got the camera and we all got together.

I wrapped my arm around Michelle's waist. We all pulled a funny face in the first photo and then just randomly posed in the second. I got my phone out taking one of just Michelle and I, then one of just Michelle. The one with Michelle and I, she kissed my cheek, but I love the one with just Michelle in it. She looks gorgeous, like an angel, a sexy one. I posted the one of just her, on twitter.

@Harry_Styles: just about to leave hotel to go to movie premiere and this my date for the night @shelly_luvs_styles ;) ain't she gorgeous? ;) x

@zaynmalik: damn Haz, u fancy @shelly_luvs_styles don't ya? ;) here's one with all of da girls, expect Niall's date ;) x

@NiallOfficial: y r we still here? We should go!! ;) x woot woot @Harry_Styles fancies @shelly_luvs_styles ;) x

@Harry_Styles: got a problem with that? :$ @shelly_luvs_styles is a babe ;) x

@Louis_Tomlinson: I'm with @NiallOfficial on that, we should go. Damn @Harry_Styles u do fancy @shelly_luvs_styles y u no tell me or @Real_Liam_Payne? ;) *wink wink* x

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson just did boo ;) x

"we should go." Michelle said, taking my phone out of my hand, running out of the hotel room.

I ran after her, I heard the others coming out too. I ran up behind Michelle, bear hugging her, she giggled.

"rar!!" I said, very husky.

"be careful Harry." Eleanor said.

"yes mum!!" I said, being cheeky, putting Michelle down.

"cheeky much." Michelle said, as we walked to the elevator.

"oh yeah babe. Have you told the girls yet?" I asked, as we are waiting for the elevator to open and for the others to catch up with us.

"no, have you told the guys?" Michelle asked me.

"ok, nope. Do you want to?" I asked.

"wait until they say 'you two are?!'" Michelle said, I chuckled.

"alright babe." I said very quickly, as I felt Louis wrap an arm around my shoulder.

Michelle's POV

"alright babe." Harry said quickly, as the others walked up behind us, as I saw Louis wrap an arm around Harry's shoulder.

"hey sexy." Danielle whispered to me, as she wrapped her arms around my stomach.

"hey baby." I whispered back to Danielle.

What I asked Danielle before was if I could kiss her on the lips, since we got in the mood, while we were playing some of The Veronicas songs. I got to kiss Eleanor, hope none of us tell Louis that, or any of the other guys. It's just be awkward. But now since Harry brought up if I told the girls that we're dating, I want to. I quickly got my phone out and wrote something in a new message and handed Harry my phone, as I handed his back. God!! This elevator is taking a long time!! Harry gave me my phone back, saying yes, that I can tell the girls.

"hey girls, can we go on another elevator. So the guys can have time to themselves..?" I asked awkwardly.

"yeah, sure babe." Perrie said, Harry grabbed my hand.

"can I, do you want me to tell the guys?" Harry asked.

"it's up to you babe." I told Harry, kissing his ear, he winked at me as I left.

"so what's up babe?" Danielle asked, as we got into the elevator.

"just wanted to have a girl talk..but Danielle, you owe me something baby." I said, winking.

Danielle came to me and kissed me, Eleanor and Perrie wolf whistled, I started blushing. I kissed Danielle back, she even squeezed my ass. Cheeky girl, that I smirked. I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. I got it out, it was a text from Harry.

Harry: babe I can't, well not at the moment, just wait for them to figure it out. They may have their suspicions, but wait a bit longer. Please babe, sorry :( <3 xox

Me: hey baby, don't worry, I can't either. They do. I could tell that Danielle was going to ask me before we left. :) <3 xox

Harry: ok, thanks babe. By the way, u look beautiful ;) xx

Me: ur welcome baby. Aww thanks, u look handsome ;) xx

Harry: thanks babe, well see ya in a min ;) xx

"did you enjoy it! Was it better than our kiss?" Eleanor asked.

"I will compare in a minute, stop the elevator, don't want the guys to see Perrie and I kissing, do we now?" I asked, Perrie stopped the elevator and we kissed.

I felt Perrie smirking, she started giving me a hickey on my neck, then she pulled away, then Eleanor gave me a hickey on my other side of my neck, than Danielle gave me a hickey above Eleanor's.helps they helped me cover up the hickeys. Perrie noticed the hickey from Harry, she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"wanna explain this hickey?" Perrie asked.

"I burnt myself when I straightened my hair the other morning." I said, hoping that my lie will work.

"whatever you say babe." Perrie said, as she started the elevator again.

"I feel so loved. The better kisser is..I'm not sure, you're all good, sexy kissers." I said, as the elevator door opened.

"aww we feel loved." Eleanor said, winking at me, as we got out.

"I'm going to bed!! Night everyone!! See you all in the morning!!" Niall said, hugging all of us, and went to his and Zayn's room.

"night Niall!!" we all said as he closed the door behind him.

We just got back to our hotel room, from the movie premiere. We had a lot of photos taken of Harry and I, Niall and Jade too. But we all know that Niall and Jade aren't dating, I even got a confirmation from the both of them. But no one asked Harry and I if we were, I don't think they think that we are, though they have their suspicions.

"well I'm going to bed too. Coming Michelle?" Harry asked, I nodded.

Harry and I hugged everyone, Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Perrie, goodnight. They said their good nights to us. Danielle kissed the hickey she gave me earlier on tonight, though. She made me blush, Danielle smirked, then Harry and I went to our room, he locked the door behind us.

"Harry, can you please help me unzip my dress?" I asked, he walked over to me, with a smirk on his face.

Harry kissed me, while he unzipped me. I unzipped his suit, he moaned against our lips, as we started making out. I let the dress drop to the ground, Harry got undressed, just in our underwear. Harry help me take my jewelry off. He pushed his erection against me, I moaned, making out with him, we walked back to our bed, I straddled him, grinding against him.

"babe...I need you." Harry moaned, as I licked his nipples.

"take me." I moaned. This isn't our first time having sex by the way.

Harry took mine and his underwear, put protection on, and pushed himself inside of me. Harry went hard and fast, I moaned loudly, he started kissing down my neck to my breasts, kissing my nipples. I moaned louder, I could feel a smirk on Harry's face, as he sucked on one of my breasts, I bucked my hips with Harry's, he thrusted harder. I put my hands in Harry's curls, he put his hands on my waist, thrusting harder and faster, sucking on my other breast.

"Michelle.." Harry moaned.

"Harry.." I moaned.

"you were so gorgeous tonight and very sexy right now." Harry moaned, kissing me, I started blushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 666 31
Some Secrets are better untold...... *FINISHED*
49.4K 944 34
When 4 alpha males stagger upon a certain curly haired omega~
17.9K 1.6K 18
SEQUEL TO 'A GUIDE TO MODERN PHILISOPHY'
16K 300 24
When a late night meeting with her best friend, Harry Styles, goes horribly wrong, Kate has to fight for her life, and the only thing she's ever trul...