Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2

2K 44 19
By aphroditeM_

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

Its currently our third day here in Jeju and two more days left, and were going to back as an idol again. Well, its what life is to us.

Yesterday Jungkook talked to me that made Nancy warning me to not get close to Jungkook again.

"Glad you're still wearing it, atleast assurance tho..." Someone suddenly spoke.

I just look to him and look to the beach again. Its our break time and I decided to be alone first, I need a me time though.

"Thanks for not losing it and still wearing it." He said and I just nodded in response. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but please don't let that necklace out from your neck. Atleast even though from far I can still say, you are still mine. Sorry my Lalisa, sorry for everything..." He back hugged me that made my tear drop.

But I wiped it for him not to see it.

I let out a deep sigh first.

"Are you done? Can you now leave? Cause I want to be alone." I said while facing him and giving him my cold face expression.

He nodded but before he left he kissed my forehead.

When he's doing that I just really feel how special I am to have him. Cause I believe that kissing girl's forehead is romantic and showing respect.

I face the ocean again. Its so peaceful here.

I wish I can be an ocean someday, I just want to be free I just want to do things I needed to do. I can leave peacefully.

"This is a warning Lalisa Manoban." Someone spoke again.

"Oh hi Nancy..." I greeted her sweetly. "What do you need baby girl?" I asked again.

"Leave Jungkook alone." She said.

"Oofff, if that's the case, you should try to talk to him, cause he's the one who's always coming to me. Im not begging him or anything. He's just always there for me." I said while smirking. Ans she's about to slap me when I stopped her.

"Wait, are you done washing your hands?" I asked her and it seems like she's hurting. "Cause if not better to wash before that hand of yours touch my skin." I said and used my another hand and slapped her. But before I left I just told her a thing.

"Too slow, Nancy too slow."

***
"Okayyy for the continuation of this activity, first we'll going to tell you about what's happening for our last two days here, tomorrow we will be having our Mr. And Ms. Idol Getaway in the evening at seven pm, boys can be the one to ask who'll going to be their partners, you can join and you can just support. Tomorrow morning we have our jetski race, and parasailing experience, for our last day we'll be having a boodle fight for our lunch, mini performance from each group, and bonfire." Defconn sunbaenim explainedand we all nodded.

"Today we will be having a "Treasure Hunting" our stuff put some thing everywhere you'll determine if its for your team or not cause its on a bag with the same color of your team. You are not allowed to look what's on the inside cause we need to see it all together. Understand?" Hyeongdeon sunbaenim asked.

"Neeee!!!" We all shouted.

"The first team to go hear and able to find their three treasure in fastest time will receive an aditional five points the second team will receive three points, the third team will receive two points, the fourth team will receive one point and the rest won't get a point." Defconn sunbaenim said.

"Will give you five minutes to talk with your group and then you'll hear me whistle *while dancing blackpink's (our) whistle* " and everyone laugh at him.

"Okay girls since we have 18 members on our group why not let's divide it by three?" Irene unnie said.

"Nice idea unnie!!!" Chaeyoung said.

Irene unnie is really a good leader to us.

"Atleast we can find it more faster right?" Irene unnie asked and we all agree.

"So unnie... What's the grouping will be?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm... Lisa you should go with, Jihyo, Mina, Tzuyu, Wendy and Jennie you are the first six, while you Joy, Nayeon, Sana, Rosé, Seulgi and Chaeyoung is the second group and me, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, Dahyun, Momo, and Yeri will be the thir group!!!" We all agreed by it and do our cheer.

"Hana dul set, gooo Pink Team!!!" We all shouted.

And we also hear the whistle that made everyone run.

"Goodluckkk girlsss!!! Fightinggf!!! " I said and we parted.

"Where are we going to find it?" Tzuyu asked she's with me were on the last row.

"Hmmmm, unnies I think we should go near to the shore, maybe there's some there!!!" I suggested.

"Right we should, but girls take care okay, maybe there's some stone there!" Jihyo unnie reminded us and we nodded.

She and Jennie unnie is leading our team.

We saw Blue Team (BTS, EXO, GOT7) they already have one.

"Unnieee we need to be fast, blue team has already one!!!" Tzuyu said and we all run.

"Thereee!!! At the big stone I can see there's red bag there!!!" Mina unnie shouted and we all ran.

"Im going to get it." Jennie unnie said and started to go through the stone.

"Jennie careful!!!" Wendy unnie shouted. That made some of the group look at us.

"I will, shhhh keep calmmm!" Jennie unnie said while laughing.

She almost got it but she stepped in the wrong place that made her fall.

"UNNIEEEE!!!!" Me and Tzuyu shouted.

Some team got shocked to us.

She fell so bad that she's lying on the water.

"Jennie!!!" Wendy unnie said and help Jennie to stand up but she can't.

"Girlsss! Get the bag there and go back to our place!!!" Jennie unnie shouted.

"Unnie you're not fine!!!" I said and tears are falling from my eyes.

"Sh*ttt! Im fine Lalisa!!!" Jennie unnie said but she don't look fine.

"I'll get it since Im the tallest!" Tzuyu said.

"Careful Tzuyu!!!" Jennie unnie shouted while enduring the pain.

"Let me help you, Jennie..." Taehyung suddenly said.

And come to Jennie unnie.

"Dude you still have to find the treasure I can carry her..." Suddenly Kai from EXO said.

Ooh what's this? Semi drama.

"You can do it dude..." Taehyung said.

"But you have to do---"

Kai got cutted by Jennie unnie.

"You do it both!!! I can handle myself, leave us alone!" Jennie unnie shouted.

"Unnie, let's go. We'll help you." I said and she nodded.

"Im going to bring Jennie to the medic." Mino oppa suddenly came and said it.

"Nice one oppa, your in time, thank you for the help." I said.

"Anytime baby girl..." He said and ruffle my hair.

And Mino oppa carried Jennie unnie like a bridal style.

My other friends go with Jennie unnie and Mino oppa while me hear left with the Blue Team with Kai and Taehyung oppa.

"Nice one boys, I'll give you a warning. If you both love Jennie unnie. Im sorry. Don't mess with her." I said and leave while smirking.

I saw Bambam looking at me and he's with Jungkook.

"Hi Bam! Make sure you'll do your best!" I said and leave him.

***
After Jennie unnie brought to the medic, the doctor there advices her to rest first in our hotel. And just join again tomorrow. At first she don't like cause she don't want to leave us.

But when wendy unnie told her to rest she have nothing to do nor to protest but just do it. She can now walk her left ankle just got a minor injured but it will be fine the doctor said.

Mina unnie and Tzuyu told us that they will jut wait in our meet place and just tell the others about what happened to Jennie unnie.

We nodded and help Jennie unnie to walk to our hotel room. When we reached our room we told her to sleep first, she badly need to rest. And then we go back to our place and saw that the others are there too and we came first!

"Were first girlsss!!!" Irene unnie said.

So we jumped happily.

"Ahhh, unnie... I forgot to tell you about what happened to Jennie unnie..." Tzuyu started.

"Why? What happened to Jennie?" Suddenly Nayeon unnie asked.

"She got a minor ankle injury, so they bring her to her room to rest." Mina unnie explained.

"Is she okay now?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"Yes she's okay." I said.

Its currently six at the evening though and the other teams are still having trouble finding their bags.

After thirty minutes some of groups are slowly coming back.

"Okayyy!!! Now for a big circleee!!!" Hyeongdeon sunbaenim said and we did it and he come to the center.

"Each bag has a some thing, and what you need to do is you need to choose three from your group to explain what is that thing and compare it to love." Defconn sunbaenim said.

"So shall we start to Pink Team who came first?" They asked and we nodded.

"You go Lisa! Fighthing!!!" They said to me.

Im kinda shy cause Im not use to this things.

"Start with love is like a... And then continue it with your own words." Defconn sunbaenim said and I nodded.

I opened the bag and found out a small paper, oh its a printed picture and its a rose...

"Hmmm..." I open the paper wide for them to see it. "To those who can't see it, its a Rose." I started. "Hmmm... Love is like a 'rose' its so beautiful that make you forget the thorns it has. Love is like a 'rose' in winter... Only strong survives only few can make it. You can be amazed by the roses beauty like you can be attached to someone that is not yours. Love is like a 'rose' if you're careless you'll get hurt." I ended and bow to them and I heard all of them clapped.

And the scenario continue until its Jungkook's turn.

"Ahmmm... The picture here describes a war... Love is like a 'war' easy to start, easy to begin, easy to fight, but hard to end, hard to stop, too hard to end the battle. If love is a war I would love to be your soldier, sacrifice myself for your whole happiness." And he look at me and I look at the different way. And I notice how sharp Nancy's look at me, and I just gave him a smirk. "I would love to be in a war with you, knowing that this war is fighting for someone I love. Even its a do or die Im ready to sacrifice. I would use my love as my weapon and you as my inspiration. Love is like a war, easy to start, hard to stop and never to forget. Im ready to be your soldier, Lalisa. If you'll just let me." He said and look to me again.

That made everyone tease us even Defconn and Hyeongdeon sunbaenim.

"Aishhh jinjaaa!!! You're really a man now Jeon Jungkook!" Hyeongdeon sunbaenim told him that made him laugh a little and blushed.

"Stop blushing you two!!! I really love this maknae ship!!! Do you agree to me!??" Defconn sunbaenim shouted.

"Neeee!!!" They all shouted that made us to be the center of attraction.

But everyone got silent when Nancy suddenly walk out.

"Wait wait, I would like to take this opportunity..." Jungkook said. And stand up again. What are you going to do?

I look at him coldly but he just winked at me.

"For Mr. And Ms. Idol Getaway, would you like to be my partner, Ms. Manoban?" Jungkook said that made me shocked.

What are you saying!? Sh*ttt Jungkook how can I say no now!?

Aishhhh!!!

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" My friends shouted and teased me.

I just nodded to him and everyone squeled. I just give them a smile.

Really Jeon Jungkook?

And he showed everyone his bunny smile.

To be honest I don't know what to feel anymore. Im getting chills and its not good. I need to stop this as early it is. Before I even fall again.

Fall again Lalisa? Why did you fall out of love? I guess you're not.

Aishhhh selfff!!! Stop!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
18.8K 827 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
48.8K 1.3K 47
Just as they thought everybody was perfect, she was different, her back story was different, harsh, bloody, it was everything opposite of what they t...
201K 4.2K 44
- "I would start all over and over again with you, rather than to start a new chapter with someone else." This is my First Instagram & First Story i...