Tell Me To Leave Love Me Stil...

By SweetyTeja

True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchan... More

Part I
Part III
Part IV
Part V

Part II

1.7K 114 113
By SweetyTeja

Sameera looked around the big house where she entered. This is her home from today. She felt each and every corner familiar. Ofcourse she have seen almost all places of this house through photographs that Amar have shown her. She wanted to be the daughter in law of the same house and live her life here. That was her biggest dream. Only if the person who held her hand is someone else.

"Anand be with her. Take her to your room and show it. Remember that you are not the same freely wandering person anymore."Yamini instructed her son.

She came infront of Sameera who is now looking at the mother-son duo in wonder.

"Sameera, this is your home. Dont worry about anything. You have a mother here whom with you can share anything. There is nothing called in laws here. You will be always my daughter. For me Anand and Amar are second infront of you."

Sameera smiled. Yamini is really a loving mother. Just like what Amar told her many times. What he had promised, to give her another mother who will love her more than him. Her smile vanished away.

"I have a big thanks to tell you. For being the wife to my Anand. If it was another girl, she wouldn't have agreed for this marriage. I will always make you happy Sameera in whatever ways I can do."
Yamini kissed her forehead. She then left giving the couple the time they needs.

Sameera looked at Anand. He brought her to their room and asked her to see herself around.
"Sameera, please wait here for a minute. There is a person whom you should see. He is the most important one in my life. Living his life only for me after he is born. Let me check where that fellow gone. Idiot. Dont know how to welcome his bhabhi."

Sameera lowered her head.
"Amar, where are you man?" Anand yelled while climbing the stairs.
She felt her knees tiring. She held the chair for a support. And then blinked her eyes to control the tears.
.
.
.
Amar was still on his world. The world filled with the moments he spent with Sameera. It's hard for him to say a good bye or forget that world.

Those days were blissful. She was just the opposite what he saw a few minutes before. A girl full of life, only loves to smile. She had that power to make him smile even in his most stressful time. His world was actually revolving around her. She was his biggest strength.

Starting a normal friendship with the most beautiful junior in his college ended like they can't live without each other. And the last day at college he asked her to be with him throughout his life. Surprisingly her answer was positive. Life changed thereafter. He knew that she had so many financial problems due to her father's business loss. But she was always happy despite of any issues. Especially when she is with him. She didnt allow him to help her with a single penny. He always respected her for her courage and braveness.

And today the same girl have been found lifeless, and he himself is the reason for that. If he had taken a step to save her from this unwanted marriage instead of feeling for his brother, things wouldn't have been like this. He wouldn't have to regret now for his blunder.

"Amar, where are you man?"he heard his brother shouting from downstairs. He guessed that his bhai will come to search for him any moment. He quickly wiped his face and stood up from floor. He opened the locked door and went to the washroom to wash his face.

Two minutes passed, he came back from washroom. Couldn't find Anand in his room. He looked around. Came outside the room. Walked towards the downstairs. And then he froze on his position. At one of the steps laying Anand motionless. Blood coming out from his mouth. And the thing that they have been fearing the most happened at this least expecting time.

Amar felt his mouth dry. Couldn't utter a word. His body started shivering. Struggling a lot he walked towards his beloved brother. He took him into his arms. Checked his heart beat and pulse. And then the shock made him lose all his ability to react. His lips shivered to call out for help. He had to gain all his strength to open his mouth.

"Bhai.........."he screamed at the top of his voice hugging Anand's body.

Hearing the loud scream, Sameera appeared infront of the brothers first to see the most shocking scene. She couldn't handle the sight. Seeing Anand in this state. She held her wedding chain tightly in her fist and moved towards them. She sat on the step holding Anand's hand. She looked at Amar hopefully. He didn't know what to say. He cried. Tears overflowing his eyes made her shock.

"Bhai is no more Samee. He left us."he said cursing himself in mind for bringing her into this.

She was shocked. She lost all her abilities to cry. He shook his head. She was still wearing the wedding saree and covered her face with the pallu. And then bursted her heart out.
"Nooooooooo"she yelled.

Yamini joined them and was frozen. Sameera collapsed down onto Anand's body. Amar was speechless and unaware of what to do. Infront of his eyes he could only see his soul departing away from him.
.
.
.
Next Day
After the funeral rites of Anand everyone dispersed leaving behind three lifeless souls in the house. The wedding decorations still didn't remove completely. Yesterday it was a place for celebration and today its the place where everyone lost their happiness.

Yamini looked at her younger son confining himself to a corner of the big hall. After doing the last rite for his bhai, he didn't look at anyone for once. She can understand how much his heart is aching. It was him who wanted to see his brother marrying happily just like a normal man. And when his wish got fulfilled, it turned into the biggest sorrow of his life. It was him who stood up for Anand always. The day onwards Anand have been declared as a patient with some serious problem in his heart, Amar turned out to be more like an elder brother than younger one for Anand. He always take care of his bhai for each and everything like a father cares for his son. His parents tried to get the best treatment for Anand, travelled the whole world for that. But no doctor could give an assurance to his life other than prescribing new medicines that can prolong his life. He was living on medicines when he didn't want anything that he don't deserves. He didn't want to marry so that he don't have to live on regret of ruining a girl's life. But unexpectedly a girl whom he met at the temple stole his heart at the first sight by her kind hearted nature and beauty. When he told this to her mother she was not sure whether anyone will agree to marry a sick man. But then a doctor told her that being happy with what he wants may help him to prolong his life.

And any selfless mother yet selfish for her son would have done the same what Yamini did. She literally bought Sameera from her parents. Didn't ask whether she is marrying him willingly only because she dont want to hear the opposite. But promised to herself that she will always keep Sameera happy and even if something happens to Anand she will take care of her as her own daughter.

Yamini turned to look at the emotionless face of Sameera who is sitting at another corner. Becoming a widow at the day of wedding, there is no better way to kill her heart. She didnt even cry for once when Anand's body has been placed infront of her. Her heart was already dead and mind was too frozen to react in anyway. She had a blank face void of emotions and tears.

Yamini sobbed for bringing this cruel fate into an innocent girl's life more than her own son's death. Amar had warned her to not play with a girl's life. He protested against his mom's ideas. But at the end when he saw how much happy Anand is, he also agreed for this. Yamini cried. She should have listen to her son. And now she lost her son and ruined another life for her own selfish reasons.
.
.
.
At Night
Finally Amar gained the courage to face the most fearing thought. He know he have to face this anyway. It was him who dragged her into this non guaranteed life with his bhai. Now bhai is no more. He should face Sameera. Even if he can't console her, if she can show her all anger on him it might help her to relieve. Thats the least he can do to that poor soul.

Hearing that his bhai is loving the same girl whom he loves, he was not ready to reveal that Sameera is his girl. He tried his best to make his mom withdraw from this proposal. But the way Anand is happy after seeing Sameera, he couldn't break his already sick heart. If it was not him who requested her to forget him and marry his brother, she wouldn't have agreed for this. Now he should bear this. Its fate.

He made sure that his mom is sleeping after crying for a whole day. He slowly took steps to Anand's room where Sameera is now staying. He slightly knocked on the door. No response came from inside. He again knocked. Still no response. Worryingly he didn't wait for another second to open the door with his force.

And then he saw her sitting at a corner with her head resting on her knees. Hearing the noise she raised her head to look at him. He understood that she was crying silently. Many tragedies in one day. Losing the trust on the man she loved, Getting married to another man, death of her husband, being alone. She have every reason to cry.

Amar couldn't handle anymore. He moved towards her. She gave him furious looks. He sat beside her. She moved away from him. He looked at her with tears. Her hairs are messed up and saree is dirty.

"Samee...I am really sorry. I didn't want to see you like this. But it all happened because of me. I am equally in a shattered state. Losing the person whom I treated as my soul. Dont know how will I overcome this. But I am more sad thinking about you. Seeing you like this."he stopped seeing the rage in her eyes.

"You should be happy seeing me like this. You are the one who gifted me this."she spat venom.

He closed his eyes unable to meet her face.

"Samee..."he muttered
"It's bhabhi for you."she yelled.

He opened his eyes widely. It was unexpected.

"Dont think about me anymore. You have no right to think about me now. I was supposed to be your brother's wife and that was what you wanted too. Now I am his widow."she stated without a clinch in her voice.

"Samee...Please dont say like this. I can't let you live a widow life. Especially when I am the reason for this. My brother won't forgive me."

"Stop this. Please dont torture me anymore. Let me overcome this night. Can't handle more for a day."she pleaded.

"No. I won't let you suffer when you have me here. I still love you and I can never stop loving you whatever be the reason. I will marry you and make you my wife."
A slap on his face before he completes. He met her red shot eyes.

"Dont talk rubbish. If you had forgotten your bhai, let me remind you I am his wife. You are my husband's brother."

"Everything has ended the moment when you asked me to forget you. I hate you for everything you did to me. Firstly for giving me hopes on a new life, for giving me so many promises, for making me believe that I am all yours, and finally destroying all my dreams. I hate you. Not only me, you were betraying your bhai too. Poor man. He don't know anything. From where did you get the audacity to come infront of me?"she shouted.

"I agree with all your accusations. You are right. I....I was such a ......but Samee don't tell me that I didn't love you. It was just that my love for bhai overtook my love for you. It hurted me too when all my dreams of having an happily married life with you shattered right infront of me. I can never stop loving you Samee."he confessed.

"Even if your bhai was alive? So what am I for you? A sharing wife for both the brothers. Isn't it?"

"Samee.... mind your words. Dont say that."he covered her mouth with his palm. He felt angry hearing those words from her.

"Then better please leave now. I don't want to see your face. Atleast now when I have enough reasons to cry already. Please. I didn't decide to be the wife of your brother. It was everyone around me who decided my fate. Including you. But it's completely my decision to live my remaining life as your bhai's widow. Before leaving me he had shown me some mercy that no one else didn't show me till now. I know his love was pure. That's why this decision. This is what I can do least for that poor man. I am happy to live my life as his widow."she declared.

He felt the entire earth falling over him. He lost the control over his tears.

"Samee please don't punish me like this. Kill me instead. Each moment you are here as his widow, it's like stabbing me again and again on the same wound. Please dont do that." He sobbed.

She didnt look at him.

"I love you Samee. And nothing can change that. Please marry me."

"Are you not ashamed to ask me this today? It's been not a day your brother has died Amar. How can you?"she asked angrily.

"Please I don't know what to do. My brother won't forgive me if your life has been ruined. Already I am going through a lot. You are right. I betrayed you, betrayed my brother, mom and everyone. I can't handle anything more. Please Samee. Marry me and help me to relieve from atleast one guilt. I love you."he said lifelessly.

"Go out Amar. Right now. Get lost. If someone see us together here, they may think that you were waiting for your brother to die so that you will get an opportunity on your bhabhi."she said making him lose the last thread of control.

He slapped her. She didnt cry. No emotions can describe her state now. He stood up with red shot eyes. Glanced one last time at her. He then walked out.

Reaching his room he started packing his bag. Filled it with all the things that he could take. He closed the bag and came outside the room.

"I am going mom. I can't live in this house anymore. The house where my bhai is no more present. The house that can no longer make me happy. Above all the house where my love is living as my bhai's widow. I can't take this. Its better I leave if that can give her the relief of not facing me."
______________________________________

Every end is a new beginning!!!

So whom you are supporting? Amar or Sameera?

What do you think about Anand's love for her? The story may be different if he was alive.

Thank you for the overwhelming response for the first chapter. Love you all!!!

#StayExcited for the next chapter, That's tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.4K 78
One of the reasons Chennai based Samridhi Ganesan hates her life is because of Dhruva's presence in it. Dhruva's overprotective nature or his passion...
121K 5.6K 32
Rank #33 in pranushka.. Can Love emerged from revenge sustain? Lets walk throught the pasts of Mehbeer. And see what fate has stored for Meher and A...
2.8K 141 9
Continuation to Mirchi movie released in 2013. These one shots / story are purely from my imagination. Happy reading ! 🤗
334K 19.7K 60
He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of many girls...He was the most happiest pe...