PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

24 Wierd Feeling

14.5K 579 144
By NiranjanaNepol

Part24 (Wired Feeling)

The groom tied the mangal sutra on Simran's neck and filled her partition with vermillion. Arnav saw Khushi was coming towards him with Sameer.

Khushi: Arnavji, he is Sameer Khan.

Sameer extended his hand towards Arnav confidently which was liked by Arnav. Khushi introduced everyone to Sameer and Raizadas greeted him.

Sameer: My mother is sitting there alone. I'm going to her.

Khushi: What??? your mother is also here? Why didn't you say it before? Go and bring her.

Sameer: It's ok Khushi...

Khushi: Won't you introduce her?

Sameer nodded YES and went to bring his mother. Arnav gestured Khushi to sit in the chair which was next to him. She sat beside him with her head up and looked at those girls who were ogling at him like, "he is my man". She could see disappointment on their face which made her proud. She chuckled inwardly.

Sameer came with his mother. Khushi stood seeing her.

Sameer: Ma, this is Khushi.

Mother: Ohh.. Is she your new sister?

That sentence poured milk in Arnav's stomach. He felt chillness in his stomach which was burning in jealous few minutes ago. So Khushi is sisterly figure to Sameer khan...

Sameer: Yes ma. She is the one.

Mother: Thank you so much Beta. He told me, you are helping him in his studies. We are very thankful to you.

Khushi(embarrassed): It's ok maji.

She was about to touch her feet but Sameer's mother stopped her.

Mother: Sorry beta, touching anyone's feet is not our custom but we can hug.

Khushi hugged Sameer's mother smilingly.

Sameer: Ma, he is Khushi's husband, our HEAD GURU. He is the one who teaches Khushi.

Mother: God bless you beta.

Arnav nodded yes gently. Sameer called LA and she rushed towards him.

Sameer: Ma, this is ...

LA(cutting him): I'm Lavanya.

Mother: Is that you, who restricted Khushi from calling Sameer Bhai?

LA nodded yes feeling awkward whereas Arnav looked at her amazed.

LA: I taught her to behave casually with students. That's why I stopped her from calling anyone "Di or Bhai".

Arnav got to know that many things were running behind his back beyond his knowledge.

Khushi took Sameer's mother to introduce her to Raizadas.

Sameer: Thank you so much sir. I would have suffered a lot if Khushi didn't help me.

Arnav: I just did that...

Sameer(cutting him): I know you did that for Khushi. Khushi is very good girl. She thinks good for everyone.

Arnav nodded yes smiling.

Khushi called Sameer and he took leave from Arnav. Khushi introduce him to Raizadas. Sameer and his mother became happy to meet Raizadas.

Arnav felt relief in his heart. Sameer Khan was not looking that bad like what he thought. Though Khushi was with Raizadas her eyes denied leaving Arnav. Is not her Arnavji looking damn good like Salman Khanji? She got the reply as her heart started to "DHAK DHAK" again.

Of course our hero sensed her nervousness. But he couldn't understand anything. How could he when Khushi herself was not clear about it?

Two days to Diwali...

As usual, Raizadas started preparation. As Khushi didn't expect, Arnav stayed at home which made Khushi more nervous. Arnav also got confused at her action.

 If Arnav stays in their room, she went there giving silly excuses. She refused to look at him directly when he was with her. She almost stopped eye to eye contact with Arnav.

Arnav couldn't understand her stance because what she is doing right now is not what Khushi does. He knew she was looking at him but when he looked at her; she turned her gaze to somewhere else like she didn't look at him. What the.... What happen to this girl? Don't know what's running in her mind. Why this girl is not giving rest to her poor brain? Don't know from where she grabs different kind of problems.

Raizadas were sitting in the living room doing Diwali works while watching TV. Khushi became tensed as Arnav came with his laptop and sat with them.

Nani: Chotte... do you want something?

Arnav: No Nani... I felt bored in my room so I came here to be with you people.

Saying, Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking at him in the pretext of painting Diyas.

 She bowed down when he looked at her. He smiled inwardly. Such a crazy girl she is. Arnav started watching her keenly. Her crazy act didn't let him be cool.

Diwali

Khushi thought Arnav didn't know about her struggle but she didn't know that she was in his radar. He was keenly watching her as he was reading her every changing expressions. In fact he enjoyed it. He felt so fun to play with his baby wife.

Khushi did the same, at the time of Pooja.

 Arnav purposely looked at her to see her reaction and she turned her gaze to somewhere. Isn't it really enjoyable? But why? Does she want to ask him something? If so, why is she hesitating? Didn't he say, she can ask him anything? Don't know what's waiting for him. But he was sure that it will be something interesting and also something unexpected because no one could predict Khushi's thinking.

Next Morning

Arnav was on the bed. Though he woke up he didn't open his eyes because he was thinking something sensitive. Khushi was stealing his glance from Simran's marriage. And also avoiding coming in front of him. What happened to her? Why she behaves wired again?

When he opened his eyes he amazed seeing Khushi was looking at him. She turned her gaze somewhere and hurried to the recliner, pretending like, she was packing her stuffs to go to GH.

But next second she slowly turned again and looked at him which made him frown in confusion. He got down from the bed and advanced her. Khushi sensed it and ran away from the room. 

Arnav stood there getting nothing. Has she gone mad?

This "stealing glance" game continued in the dining hall too. She looked so stressed. Definitely something is terribly wrong with her. She is struggling with some problem badly. But what stops her to ask him?

Nani: Khushi bitiya, when are going to your mayka?

Arnav stopped eating and looked at Khushi who was looking stressful.

Khushi: Today evening Naniji. I have to pack my stuffs.

Nani: Then go and do that.

Khushi nodded ok smilingly and went after stealing glance of Arnav.

Arnav (in mind): Is she avoiding me to come with her again?

Anjali: Don't worry Chotte, I will send Khushi with Mohan.

Arnav: No need Di. I'm going out to attend a conference. So I'm also going late. I will take her with me.

Nani: Chotte, let her be with her Amma and Buaji for some days in fullest. You can take her to AR after that ok?

Arnav nodded ok. He went to his room as he wanted to sort out a very important matter before Khushi leaves RM. Khushi was sitting on the bed biting her nail. Arnav locked the door. Seeing him, Khushi stood getting nervous.

Khushi: Didn't you go to office Arnavji?

Arnav: Tell me first, what's your problem?

Khushi (stammering): No...thing... Nothing Arnavji.

Arnav: Khushi I know you are lying.

Khushi's eyes tear up instantly.

Arnav: Khushi, I'm watching you since few days. Tell me what's bothering you. You know, you can tell me.

Next second, Khushi started crying closing her face with her palms. Arnav became hell panicked seeing her crying badly. He removed her palms from her face and gripped her wrist stopping her from closing her face again.

Arnav (with concern): Khushi look, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm here to help, ok? you can share anything with me without editing it. I will listen to you. Tell me.

Khushi looked at him blinking her eyes.

Arnav: Come on Khushi...

Khushi(gulping while crying): Arnavji... (Arnav nodded his head like yes) It feels like... I want to see you all the time. (Arnav's expression changed like what the...) and my heart wants to be with you. I don't like when you go away from me. (Arnav faced tough time to gulp his happiness) But my heart starts beating faster like it will jump out of my chest, if you come close to me. I don't know why I'm feeling so. (Sniffing) And I... I'm drooling over you these days Arnavjiiiii.....

She again cried. Arnav's grip on her wrist got loosened. Finally, his baby wife started falling for him then. He wiped her tears off and made her sit on the bed.

She continued...

Khushi: I never drooled over anyone other than Salman Khanji but I'm admiring you these days.

Arnav became sulk... Sal...man...Khaaaaaann...... urging

Arnav: Did you ever cried for drooling at Salman?

Khushi: No.

Arnav: Then why are you crying now?

Khushi: Because Salman Khanji didn't know about it but you got to know. You caught me red-handed.

She sniffed. Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly.

Arnav: Relax. Wipe your face first.

He forwarded his handkerchief. She nodded ok and took it from his hand looking down.

Arnav: Now also your heart is beating faster? (she kept her palm on her chest and nodded no) Good, because you got what you want.

Khushi: Matlab? (Means?)

Arnav: Means... you want to be with me right? (she nodded yes) now you are with me. So your heart became calm. So... don't restrict your poor heart. Give what it wants. If you want to look at me then look at me, if you want to be with me then be with me.

Khushi: Won't you think badly about me?

Arnav: Why should I think badly? You are MY(he stressed) wife. ONLY you(he stressed again) have all the rights to do with me whatever you want. ok?

Khushi: But why these are happening?

She asked innocently.

Arnav (trying hard to control his smile): I think you are in LOVE with me.

Khushi was dumbfounded.

Khushi (stammering): Really? (Arnav nodded yes) but how do you know?

Arnav: Because I too feel the same for you. I too want to see you all the time. I too want to be with you.

Khushi: Don't you feel wired?

Arnav: Why should I? I'm your husband. Didn't you say that I should be DAMN IT with only you? (Khushi chuckled and nodded yes) There is nothing wrong between husband and wife. If you feel to look at me or want to be with me, don't feel bad. ok?

Khushi nodded ok smilingly.

Arnav: Shall I drop you in GH?

Khushi: Jee.

Arnav: Let's go.

Khushi followed Arnav. At last something blissful have started happening in his life. Good improvement. Seems like, "his waiting" may get finished before three years then... But what made her feel so all of a sudden? Don't know what's running in her mind. She keeps her mind always engaged by thinking about something. Poor her brain...

To be continued......

Today's Inkitt update

My Arnavji

Khushi was in GH. Of course, she was enjoying her days with her Amma and Buaji doesn't mean she was not missing her Arnavji. She was waiting to go to AR. She got to know that she couldn't stay without her Arnavji. She couldn't believe that she wanted to be with her Arnavji over her Amma and Buaji wholeheartedly. Her mind always wandering around her Arnavji.

Garima and Buaji got awe-struck seeing their Sanka Devi talking about her husband non-stop. The one who didn't want to get married and cried a lot. Especially her calling style made them wonder "My Arnavji".

To read the above update, use my Inkitt link which is being mentioned in my Wattpad profile about section.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 8.3K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
51.1K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
411K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
20.4K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?