And all I see is you (oli syk...

By martha_estrada_

He was rude, She was broken. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

164 2 2
By martha_estrada_

*I love you Annalise, I always have & I always will. You were the one from the very beginning*

And then I woke up, why was I having dreams of Oli? He was always so mean too me. This is so strange. I don't like him. In fact I hate him .. *reads clock* *5:30* ugh, speaking of oli I have to get dressed & go to school .. With HIM.

As I get out of the shower I can already hear my mom yelling at me for not buying her cigarettes , my moms an alcoholic & she loves smoking,

As I go downstairs I can already see my moms face, Hatred in her eyes. She looks over to me and starts walking towards me she screams and yells at me for a while then she pushes me. I get up and do nothing because honestly what am I supposed to do ? She my mom. I do as I was told (which is buy her some cigarettes & jack Daniels) then I go to school late as always.

I walk in to the big school while listening to music & suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my back I turn around to see oli standing there with a smirk planted on his face. I instantly just felt like crying. Why is he always treating me like this? I walk off to the office to get my pass for being late then head to first period. While I walk in all eyes on me, the teacher asks for the pass and makes me sit next oli. "Really? Can this day get any worse?" I thought to myself. Time goes by slow & finally it's lunch time I don't really have friends so I just use that period to go walk around or something. I walk down the halls & go in to a class room that's never used I go inside & start listening to music. I start singing along really loud because I love this song so much. Then when the song finishes I see oliver (oli) just standing there a look of confusion & shock. "I never thought a loser like you could sing" he said.

I could feel my face getting bright red. He turns to me and smirks.

" I know you like me Annalise" my face suddenly changes with anger.

"Me? Like you? Oh please oliver. You're just fooling yourself. You're a cunt I would never like you" I spat at him.

He is just standing there still smirking, then walks off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...