Ereri - A Loving Mistake - Er...

By VolumeStruck

Eren Jaeger is a fourth year high school student (18), and Levi Rivaille is a twenty one year old bartender... More

Ereri (Eren x Levi) A Loving Mistake (An Attack On Titan fic) (Yaoi)
The Bartender
An... Awkward Surprise
More awkward shit
Questions and Confuison
A Loving Mistake
Armin...
Erwin And A Favor
Hanji?
Mr. Ravioli?
Caught
An ex instead of sushi
Oh. My. Fricking. God.
Petra, you annoying little pest.
Five more days...
Failure
After Class
Again.
Again. (continued)
Who Could Have Guessed
I love you guys so much. (Not a chapter, but please read.)
What...
Not good enough
An Angel of a Sinner
Not My Choice (Continued)
See you on the other side.
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Little Jaeger
A Savior and first love.
Parking Adventures with Levi and Eren.
May The Best Man Win
All Is Fair In Love and War
The Ring
The Shorline
Get the Goddamn Message
Thanks, Jean.
Change of Plans
So soon....
Say Yes?
Two Years Later...
The Party
See You On the Other Side, again.

Top?

22.5K 865 713
By VolumeStruck

"Eren... seriously, cut it out..." Levi irritatedly pushed Eren away from him once more, returning to his book. He was nervous. Eren kept on trying to make out with him, and he knew what he wanted... But Levi didn't want to be bottom again. It hurt like hell and it was incredibly degrading. But, he didn't know if he could top. He didn't want to hurt Eren, and he didn't want to mess up.

He had been reading about it for a few days now (yes, shockingly, he managed to find books on it) and the more he read, the more nervous he got.

It seemed so difficult, because there were so many things you have to do and so many things you have to be careful not to do.

If it was so complicated, then how was Eren so good at it, his first time? He managed to-

Levi stopped his train of thought right there.

Did he seriously just admit that he liked being bottom?

No. No way. No way in hell.

"Leeevvviiii, you promised." Eren sat on the couch beside Levi, his arms crossed. Levi had stayed at Eren's house for two days now, and Eren had officialy graduated from highschool.

He expected a bit of a celebration, because it was finally legal for them to date.

But, Levi had barely even touched Eren since three nights ago. And he promised they would continue.

Which, clearly, they hadn't.

"Leeevvviiii!" Eren whined again, wrapping his arms around the older man's neck and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Come on..."

Levi ignored him and continued to read intensely, his mind racing. He couldn't do it. No way.

"Don't be like that..." Eren did his best pouty face, and kissed his cheek again, trying desperately to get Levi's attention. He didn't get it. Was Levi not attracted to him anymore? What happened?

He kissed Levi on the cheek again and again, hugging him tightly.

Once again, his attempt failed.

"What will it take to get you to put down that damn book?" Eren muttered, frustrated. He just wanted to be with Levi, he wanted to actually kiss him, he wanted to actually do something while they were both sober for once.

Technically speaking, it would be kinda like their first time, since neither of them would be intoxicated. It would mean something.

But Levi just wouldn't cooperate!

"Damn your stubborn, weird attitude." Eren mumbled.

Still not getting a response, Eren had an idea.

"Heichou..." Eren whispered, smirking as he blew on Levi's neck slightly.

Levi shivered, feeling Eren's hot breath against his neck, and his cheeks became little bit red, but he still did not aknowledge him.

Eren was determined. "Heichou..." He whispered again, and playfully nipped at Levi's ear.

Levi, who was completely taken by surprise, let out a tiny sqeak, his whole face heating up as he tried to ignore his persistant boyfriend. He shifted uncomfortably, his hair falling into his face slightly. He shifted his gaze from the book to the floor, completely flustered.

Eren's smug grin grew wider. Finally, a reaction.

He kept going with his little act.

"Heichou, don't you want me?" Eren asked pitifully, placing his hand under Levi's chin. He turned Levi's face towards his own, and slowly began to close the distance between their lips, his breathing slow and steady.

Levi's heart pounded in his chest, and he tried to stay looking away. He really, really, had no clue how to handle this. He could smell Eren, his sweet, vanilla like smell, and he could feel the heat between them, and he wanted to, so bad... But... he didn't know what to do.

"Levi Heichou... you're so cute..." Instead of kissing, he decided to taunt Levi a bit more. He, once again, nibbled Levi's ear, and then tilted his face upwards, and placed a gentle kiss right below his jawline. Eren then swung his leg over Levi, pulling himself so he sat in his lap, one leg on either side of Levi. He moved his hipss slightly, and Levi bit his lip, willing himself not to let out a single sound.

Levi held completely still, not fighting back. He felt like, if he moved, he would completely lose control.

Levi held back a few embarrasing noises, quickly clamping a hand over his mouth. He shivered as Eren lightly kissed down his neck, occasionally pausing and grinning up at Levi's stunned and embarrased expression.

Eren reached his collarbone, and undid the top button of his shirt. "Levi..." He sat up, bringing their faces closer to eachother again, wrapping his arms around his neck. He grabbed the wrist of the hand Levi had over his mouth, and gently pulled his hand away, revealing his pale, soft lips.

Levi's breathing and heart rate had sped up significatnly, and every movement Eren made went straight to his crotch. Eren inched forwards slowly, kept his grip on Levi's red face, and pressed their lips together lightly, trying not to push Levi into it so abruptly.

Eren's eyes were closed as he moved their lips together, gently pulling on Levi's hair as he did so. Levi's cold, grey eyes were wide open with shock for a few seconds, his face growing more and more red as they progressed.

Eventually, Levi closed his eyes as well, grabbing Eren's hips and lifting his shirt slightly to reveal his bare skin. He ran his hands over Eren's toned stomatch and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his tan torso. Levi pulled Eren's face back to his own, tangling his hands in his messy brown hair.

Eren bucked his hips slightly, earning a squeal of surprise from Levi.

When he squealed, Eren paused for a moment, pulling back to breathe.

They both took heavy, ragged breaths, and they were both bright red.

"Damn, Eren..." Levi inhaled deeply. "You... Are a really good kisser, you know that?"

Eren just smirked, continuing to unbotton Levi's shirt, fumbling with each button, his hands shaking in anticipation. "See what you were missing out on, heichou?"

Levi chuckled. "Where did you get that nickname?"

"It means captain. You're my captian, my lover, and my everything..." He managed to undo the last button on his shirt, and helped him awkwardly slip it off of his arms, staring at Levi's exposed skin. He had a firm six pack, and his muscles flexed slightly with every breath he took. Eren was completely enchanted as he looked from Levi's flustered face, tracing his body with his eyes, every muscle, every curve, every flwaless inch of his body, all the way down to his hips. He licked his lips, adjusting himself so their chests and forheads were touching.

"Captain..." Levi repeated, staring into Eren's gorgeous, green eyes, just inches away from his own. "But you topped last time..."

Eren just smiled mischeviously, remembering how it felt to have Levi below him. "You're so damn cute as an uke... but if you want a turn being seme, I'm all yours."

Levi looked worried. "Are... you sure? I've never had any experience and I'm older... It'll probably hurt..."

"Oh, a bit full of ourselves are we?" Eren smirked again."I said I'm all yours. I don't care about experience, or age... Just you. Just my Levi Heichou."

With that, they resumed kissing, throwing away one article of clothing after another, and as they shut the bedroom door, Levi didn't care about messing up.

The only thing he cared about was Eren.

Author's note- HOLY

SH*T

I FEEL LIKE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TOO SEXUAL IM SORRY

I THINK I LITERALLY GAVE MYSELF A NOSEBLEED WITH THIS ONE OH MY GOD

also I have never written anything like this before and obviously I have never experienced anything like it so I sincerely apologize if it totally sucks.

I just felt like I owed it to you wonderful readers to write this for you, after all the love and support you've given me. Thank you for ever single vote, comment, and compliment, it means the world to me. You guys are practically my family, never forget that. Every single one of you is my friend, even if I have never directly communicated with you, I love you so much. You all changed my life and have given me more confidence in my writing and you have all made me so happy- I can't even express my gratitude. You're all amazing and please never forget that.

It makes me happy to see you guys talking to each other like a community in the comments. Always remember how important that is. Support each other. You're all in the same fandom and you're all unique. Never miss out on the opportunity to build a community with others.

Thank you thank you thank you.

<3

~Volume

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 32.6K 28
Eren tries to save his mother from a house fire, leaving an big ugly scar on his face. He moves schools and everyone laughs and whispers about his fa...
46.9K 1.9K 25
The characters in this story are not my own, the characters are the creation of Hajime Isayama. And the cover photo is also not my own. The story how...
41K 1K 10
- Naruto and Sasuke best friends but rivals, most people would kill to be with one of them, some like to joke around that they would be great togethe...
362K 12.7K 15
Eren jaeger a normal boy goes to a new school and starts getting bullying by the schools most famous and smartest guy Levi. Eren then falls in love w...