Mayan Of Anarchy

By AmariannaRose

**Book 2 of Mayans Don't Fear The Reaper** Abel has been kidnapped by Cameron Jax is dealing with the loss of... More

😭Feeling The Loss😢
Every Chucky Has A Precious Red Headed Rattlesnake👩‍🦰🐍
Buried Deep In The Hole🕳️
New Patches
In Need Of a T.O.
Finding You In Ireland🍀
I Never Thought I'd See You Again 🙈👀
The Bonds Of Family👨‍👩‍👧
Child's Play🚸
Dangerous Daddy☠️👨‍👧‍👦
The House Of The Setting Son🌄
If It Isn't Real Then It Won't Feel Right.... It Has To Feel Right!
🐎🐴How Charlie Got His Horse🏇🏽🎠
Romeo and His Juliet
🙍🏽‍♂️😿I'm Sorry😭🙇🏽‍♂️
Dondo Georgie
Teller Family Drama🎭
Losing Her While Losing Myself
Too Much To Lose Not Enough To Gain
Hook Line And Sink 'Em🎣
For From It You Were Taken For You Are Dust And To Dust You Shall Return
Goddess Venus
There's Hope For Us Yet
👰🏻🤵🏽A Marriage By Paper And A Promise 🤞🏽
One Last Visit
A Kid His Age Shouldn't Have So Many Demons 👹
Choices Have Consequences
💪Not So Macho💪
I Scream You Scream We All Scream For ICE CREAM 😱🍦
👶🏽🤱🏽Baby Born To Ride👼🏽🏍️
How Open Is Your Relationship!?!
A Families Betrayal👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
Like Lambs 🐑To The Slaughter🔪🥩
You Learn A Lot About The Things You Hate
Silencing The Voices🔊🔉🔈🔇
The Day The Music Died🎼🥀
New Rule If I Can't Be Happy Then No One Can Be Happy😁👿
The Club Needs A New Way To Deal With Shit!💩
A Hello And A Goodbye

Free Opie

176 6 0
By AmariannaRose

Muerte and Juice left Diosa to go get some lunch and spend some alone time together and when they came back they saw Gemma standing in front of Nero Gemma turns when she hears the door open and sees the two of them walk in hand in hand "where is he?"  Gemma asks "who?"  Juice asks Muerte rolls her eyes and Nero smiles at her "really?"  Gemma says "shit"  Juice replies "and the day was going so well too!"  Muerte teases "yeah!.... it was!"  Juice says softly with a light blush on his cheek as Gemma narrows her eyes at them while Nero tries hard not to laugh and says "Gemma let's just go upstairs"  Muerte shakes her head with a side smirk on her face "you want me kicking in every goddamn door? are you kidding?"  Gemma asks pushing herself past Nero and rushes down the hallway "room 3"  Carla says pressed up against the wall Juice looks from Muerte to Gemma Muerte nods her head towards Gemma and he follows Gemma and Nero Muerte follows Juice making sure that he and Nero don't get hurt the three of them back out of the doorway and head back towards the waiting room until they hear Emma Jean scream and Juice and Muerte rush to see what was going on with Nero not too far behind Muerte rushes the rest of the way in and grabs ahold of Gemma's arm and stops her from strangling the poor clueless blonde "and here I thought you were done giving him what he wants!"  Muerte whispers Gemma looks over at Clay and sees the expression on his face then she lets Emma go and stands up "now get out!"  Muerte growls lowly and Gemma storms out of the room Muerte helps Emma up then says softly "let's get you cleaned up alright!?!"  Emma nods and follows her and Juice out of the room.... "so where is he!?!"  Muerte hears Jax asks the next day after he gets out of prison "on the good ship lolly pop!"  she replies he chuckles then says "one more question"  she replies "it's too sloppy!.... also from what I understand the only place that was actually robbed was your moms place and my dad isn't this stupid!"  he tells her "we never pined it on the Mexicans!"  she replies "I'm just putting it out there man!"  he laughs then walks away.... Muerte made sure she said goodbye to the guys before she headed out to work at her actual jobs.... when she finishes the first half of her daily jobs she drops by the club to say hi to Juice and Happy who she finds hanging out with Clay and Frankie in the weight room "oh what's this!?!.... you just can't stop showing them off hmm!?!"  Muerte teases sliding her hand softly down Juice's bare chest his body quivers excitedly and he chuckles shaking his head as he walks over and gives her a kiss "what about you Cobra!?!"  she teases "to Clay and Frankie!? you crazy!?!"  Happy answers "maybe just a little!"  she replies pinching her finger and thumb together then says "though I think insane fits better!"  he laughs and gives her a hug and says "that's true!"  she slaps his chest playfully and he grunts in pain making her laugh Juice and Happy walk out of the room with her and spend some time with her until she has to go back to work....

Muerte came back for Opie's wake poor Ope had to get put in a full body cast so that they could make a body double of him there was no way he'd survive a full burial and with the guys having an open casket Muerte wanted to be prepared for anything she sat on the boxing ring singing Westlife's I Will See You Again in soft celestial tones as the guys carried Opie's casket out of the clubhouse the only ones that weren't surprised at how good she was were Bobby, Jax and Juice for they have each heard her sing before she walks over to Jax as he lead those who carried the casket and pats him on the shoulder as she sang then walks with him over to the hearse once they got the casket in the back of the hearse Happy, Juice, Jax, Bobby and Tig hug her then let her finish.... "hey O.T.!"  Muerte teases "it's T.O.!"  T.O. replies with a chuckle in his tone "I'd rather deal with overtime then be in a timeout!"  she says he laughs then gives her a hug "though now that I think about it a timeout might be fun!"  she says as she looks over at Happy with searching seductive eyes Happy smiles T.O.'s laughter grows.... Juice drives Muerte home on her Harley after the funeral was over and they both went to bed it felt nice to be able to sleep by her side with her in his arms again and Juice hoped that he would be smart so that it would continue to happen but in truth it all depended on how far Jax takes this "game" he's playing and what the outcome of it will be especially for him he knows that his weakness is making her weak and he never wanted that if only he had followed her from the very beginning but Gemma was like a poisonous fruit that tasted so sweet and delicious even as it killed you little by little and even though she wasn't physically killing him she was killing him emotionally everytime he watched Muerte go to someone else and not him, everytime he pushed her away just to bring her back a few months to a year later when he couldn't stand not having her with him which was selfish of him he knew she never lied to him about anything as a matter of fact he was one of the ones she would go to when she needed someone to talk too not just Happy and Quinn even on their "off days" she still told him everything he just never completely listened to her and that was his true inevitable downfall then again he heard Gemma's words more than he heard Muerte's because he was around Gemma more often practically 24/7/365 where as he only saw Muerte not even half of that even when she did visit the club it wasn't very often or for a very long time at least when they weren't together when they were together she came by a lot more often though it was understandable why she didn't stay long she was one girl with far too many jobs and it was surprising that that didn't kill her to start with....

The next day Muerte sat with Tig as he waited for Chucky to deliver the drugged fudge than sat in the Baincone with him and Chucky waiting for the guys she gave Happy a hug and Juice a kiss wrapping her arms around their waists as they walk in with Chibs, Jax and Bobby "how much did he eat?"  Jax asks "how much?"  Tig asked pointing at Chucky who says "all of it"  Tig adds "and I think he actually licked the box"  Jax asks Juice "how long do we have?"  Jax Juice replies "he's a big boy maybe like four hours?"  Bobby asks "you sure we want to do this? it's a risky bet on a horse we hate"  Jax replies "come on man this is for the long game brother first bite of the apple's gotta be tasty"  Juice lets go of Muerte and walks over to the desk waving his hand in front of the drugged up mans unconscious face Muerte chuckles softly with a smile "I hope you're right"  Bobby replies smacking Jax on the shoulder "ok boys"  Jax says clapping his hands once "good thing the chair has wheels.... I mean really what is it with you and the bigger guys Jax!?!"  Muerte teases Jax chuckles as he, Tig and Bobby roll the chair out from behind the desk "I do like me some good whale blubber!"  Jax says with a grunt she chuckles..... once they get the guy all set up Juice starts taking pictures with Muerte kneeling at his side to help him move the body the way the guys wanted it smiling at him Bobby says "over here Juice get the face up and the nip ring"  once Chucky says as he looks out the window "you got something coming"  Muerte stands up with a smile and walks over to the door seeing Chucky go to open it she says "I got it Chucky!"  she opens the door "well well what do we have here!?!"  a masculinely feminine voice says Muerte smiles brightly at her reaching over to give the owner of the voice a hug "hey there beautiful!"  Muerte replies "oh stop it you!"  the voice replies as the owners hand gently slaps her shoulder and Muerte waves the person in holding the door open for her Venus kisses Muerte on the cheek as she walks into the office she looks around and Muerte takes her bag "another godparent!?!"  Jax asks teasingly "sister actually!"  Muerte replies Jax's eyebrow raises "salutations gentlemen Venus Van Dam at your pleasure"  Venus says "Venus thanks for coming"  Jax replies "not yet baby you gotta eat dinner before you get dessert"  Venus answers shaking her head Muerte walks over to Tig "I know I know I should have introduced you sooner!"  she says quietly with a half tease Tig's eyes leave Venus for a few seconds to look over at Muerte Venus looks over at the body taking of her shades "is he dead? cause I don't do dead"  Muerte replies "now V!.... do you really think I'd do that to you!?!"  Venus looks at her with a smile and says "of course not darlin but your friends just might!"  Muerte replies "not if they now what's good for them!"  the rest of them chuckle Juice wraps his arm around her shoulders and kisses the top of her head Venus smiles at the two of them with a raised eyebrow "no he's just fat"  Chucky says Muerte shakes her head with a smile as Venus looks over at him "he's had an appointment with the Sandman and got a little greedy and learned that it's never a good idea to piss off the Sandman! that's all Sugar V!"  Muerte teases Venus looks back over at her and smiles "Nero explained the situation? I need to know what happens here stays here"  Jax says "all my dates have that need baby but discretion ain't cheap"  Venus replies looking at Jax "I was uh told 2 grand"  Jax replies "you were told right.... though with may girl over there I could give you the family rate"  Venus says opening her purse "nah Sugar make them pay the whole thing you know your worth it! though if I were you I'd double it cause your "client" ain't!"  Muerte replies with a smile Jax hands over the money raising his eyebrow at Muerte in a "don't you give her any ideas!" sort of way "that girl always knows the best way to butter me up!"  Venus says "well I prefer honey, chocolate syrup maybe some whipped cream and a cherry!.... caramel works too!!.... but sure I could do butter if that's your pleasure!"  Muerte replies with a shrug Juice looks at her with a surprised expression on his face Venus chuckles Venus takes the cash from Jax and says "that will do my lips are sealed although I might open them up a little bit for you"  Muerte and the others laugh Venus smiles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 110 9
"Her eyes are blue, yours are brown hers represents the ocean yours represents the ground you've always hated your eyes and wished that they were...
79.8K 1.3K 11
Christina Red moved in with her Aunt after her abusive father went to prison. 17 years old and she is forced to get married to a club member her aunt...
1.7K 66 33
It's a whole new year for Casey and her friends and she hopes that she can have a quiet sophomore year with her friends, but you can't always get wha...