Tour bus [Shawn Mendes]

By Emilyqveen

Being stuck with Shawn Mendes on tour doesn't sound that bad right? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

19

143K 2.6K 787
By Emilyqveen

I slowly opened my eyes as morning came. Two strong arms were wrapped around my body. I tilt my head up to see Shawn smiling in his sleep. I looked at him confused. "Finally your awake." Nash said laughing. I sat up and stretched out my arms. "Whats the plan for today?" I asked yawning. "Well, we have fans to meet. You can come with or stay here, whatever you want." I nodded and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase. "Where is everyone els?" I ask getting my stuff together. "Oh I told them to leave so we can shower fuck before Shawn wakes up." I looked at him to see if he was serious or not, it didn't sound like a joke. "Kidding." He laughs. I sign in relief and walk to the bathroom and just before I shut the door I hear, "sort of."

I took a quick shower to get the chlorine out of my hair. I turned the nozzle off and reached for a towel. Shawns arms were around me. He was smiling. It felt nice. But it's not supposed to, I don't think. I can't do it anymore I don't want him but
I want him. I want Nash but I don't want Nash. God I'm an idiot!

I stuck my head out looking for a towel. Nowhere in sight.

"Nash." I whispered peeking my head from the door. "Can you get me a towel?" He nodded and grabbed one from the dresser and walked towards the door. I extended my arm  the towel but Nash pulled his hand back slower which caused me to reach further. "Nash!" He laughed and handed me the towel. I shut the door and dried myself off getting ready.

"So what are you going to do?" Shawn asked putting his arm around me.  Nash gave a down look and turned away. I coul feel Shawn tense up and I didn't like the tension. The boys all came back into the room to discuss the day. "Dad sent me money, so Im going shopping." I said. Matthew stood up, "if you need someone to go around with you, I can go." He said. I nodded and looked at Shawn for permission. Its horrible how I have to ask for permission to be with another male. He nodded without really looking me in the eye. I stood up and grabbed my little purse walking out the door with Matthew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 15.7K 50
ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK. THE FIRST BOOK IS CALLED 'THE CALL THAT...
687 29 28
"Would you like to go on the MagCon tour with me?" Never would I think I would here those words.
26K 601 105
no matter what they always find a way back to each other
12.7K 218 59
Isabella is a normal 17 year old. Shawn Mendes is on his Illuminate tour, touring England. A problem occurs when Shawn's tour bus breaks down. There...