Formula Uno

By RuinaSantori

"We both grew up in the same town, in the center of lower middle class families. We met at the same school. I... More

Author's note
Love in Italy. Daniel Ricciardo
''I love you so much, babygirl. Welcome to Australia.'' Daniel Ricciardo
Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi
Friendzone [ricciardoaf/teamming up]. Daniel Ricciardo
Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi
Around the World. Sebastian Vettel

July. Sebastian Vettel

593 18 3
By RuinaSantori

Ciao beauties.

Guess who is not dead: me, Inês. I have to apologize because I have been so busy with Uni that I can't really write, I have been so away lately. I don't know what is happening in this season so far but let's see. I hope everyone is okay!

NeverGiveUpSV and VettelFerrari talked with me about writing a seb thing so 5 months after there you go. Thanks for keeping me focused ricciardoaf 👀.

Enjoy,
xoxo

The day was born early in the sky of Austria. The sun was filling the gaps of the blind like a pointy spectrum of a golden vibrant dawn. Apparently the apprentice of that golden aura was peacefully sleeping against you. Sebastian, the kindest and purest man you ever met was turning 29 years old today. Nothing was better for him than spending his time with his loved ones, so, you were planing a birthday party for him.

His chest was moving up and down, breathing with intimacy on his deep sleep. Your smooth hand run across his cheek while he hummed some random sayings, you knew your heart was full. This was what a few intellectuals describe as love in its rawest form. This is what falling in love was like, a reality you never wanted to end.

"I need to wake up the kids." You thought for yourself.

You let your legs run down the fabric of the bedsheets, leaving your husband alone in the middle of the bed. Your bare feet walked down the grey hardwood floor, heading to your the kids's bedroom. You enjoyed how much they got along together although they hated each other a couple of times, nothing to worry about between siblings. Giulia was the protective big sister to the petite Sebastian baby. The name Giulia was a synonym for the word youthful, you thought was the Goddess of creativity, of the human imagination. ''Born in July" was one of the meaning behind your first born name. She was the best gift for her father. Back in that summer breeze, the age of 25 never felt so rewarding.

The cloudy slumber state of your home was the indicator that showed the day didn't started yet. Your frame walked into the cosy area, every substance didn't moved, just the sun, it lightly danced across the bedroom windows. Giulia, your oldest daughter rubbed an eye.

''Mamma?''

''Good morning sweetie!'' you replied. Her blue eyes seemed a detailed gem with hints of gold conferred by the morn. You sat down on her bed as she tangled her tiny arms around you. ''Is daddy awake now? It's his Geburtstag [birthday]! '' You loved when her mind marked her roots. ''Not yet princess. Remember what we had in mind?'' Giulia started giggling while covering her mouth, she definitly had the cheeky smile of her father. ''Yes...'' You smiled.

''I am going to wake up Tian, go brush your teeth and I will be there in a few, okay my love?'' A light kiss was planted on the top of her light brown curly locks that turned into a fierce attack of quick kisses everywhere, her laugh was a delight to hear. She nodded as she went to the bathroom like the big girl she was. In front of you there was little Sebastian, ''Tian'' like the family called him. The two year old toddler was dossing like a baroque unearthly figure, gently sucking on his thumb. ''Baby...?'' You whispered near his ear. Tian opened his bright coloured eyes, it was the same experience the artist got when he dips his brush to paint in watercolors of the shades of blue. You had a second view of your husband's smile representation again.

''Daddyyyyyyyyyy!'' He giggled.

''Yes buddy, do you want to surprise papa?'' You picked him up and went straight to the large white bathroom.

You helped the kids washing their face and brushing their hair and teeth, this was the joy of being at home, the perpetually jubilation.

''Mamma, I don't want daddy to find we are preparing the breakfast... '' Giulia muttered.

''Then we have to be silent, alright pumpkin?'' She opened wide her eyes and put the indicator right next her lips, mimicking what you did when you tell her to be silent. ''Tian!'' She called him and did the same move she did for you before. They both laughed on your lap, finally heading to the kitchen. Everyone know that having two little children around was a defiant work but everyone was focused on preparing the ''breakfast of a champion'' like you used to say to them. You saw Sebastian eating a couple of berries on the counter, Giulia playing with the flour, it was a controled mess like a frenetic dance move. A journey of 30 minutes long finally summoned up a beautiful breathtaking tray of food.

''Kids... the time has arrived!'' As you said that, they started running towards your bedroom. You gasped. Their love for their father was unreal. Sebastian was the shelter, the guardian, the pillar.

Giulia and Tian jumped on Sebastian's curved frame, boucing and chuckling, making him rub the remainders of rest from his eyes and gazed out on your direction.  ''Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag [Happy birthday] daddy!'' Sebastian smiled. ''My Schnuckel [cutiepies]! Did you guys made the breakfast for me?''

We can't never forget about the colour blue. A blue shade of the sea on a summer morning, an hour before pitch lighter, that colour you see as crystal no matter what the texture is. Sebastian was one of the people who could genuinely express a smile on their eyes.

You joined them, putting the food tray on top of the dresser.

''Happy birthday Seb.'' You murmered against the crock on his lukewarm neck.

''Danke mein Schatz.'' Sebastian turned his face, making his lips meeting yours.

You could hear Giulia making weird sounds. ''Ugh! Tian, don't look!'' Covering her little brother's view. You both laughed. ''Silly.''  We could be picture as 4 tangled horizontal lines, althought we had more energy than the ones from Kandinsky.

''Tell me the plans for today babe.'' Sebastian raised an eyebrown, give you a bright smirk.

''Me? You are the birthday boy!'' You showed him a flash of your tongue.

Your daughter wagged Sebastian's arm, almost in a rush.

''Daddy! Mommy and I are going to bake a cake and oma Heike, opa Norbert, uncl-...''

''GIULIA!'' You couldn't help but handslap your face and try to hold your laugh.

Seb started laughing uncontrollably. ''Aghrrrrrr!'' You are so adorable.'' He exclaimed as he pulled her and started kissing her cheeks several times. This was golden art at its finest.

''Well, I wanted to throw a suprise party for you but Miss Giulia Vettel here had to public declare it!'' You laughed.

''You are the best, do you know that?'' Sebastian turned his head on your direction, letting the blue absorve the hazel of your eyes like a magnet, softly blending in one unique colour.

''I love you.'' You smiled.

''You know I love you more.''

''I am going to the kitchen to start cooking, want to go downstairs love?''

''Daddy, can we go to the pool a bit?'' Little Giulia lifted her curly head while eating a chocolate pancake.

Sebastian laughed. ''Now I have to... Giulia, ask mum if she needs help first.''

'Mamma? Do you need help?'' The girl with rosy chubby cheeks asked you kindly.

''No baby, you can go to the pool, I can handle this.''

A big scream of victory came out of her mouth, making you laugh. Little Tian clapped his little hands together.

''Love, I am going to dress up the kids... I will meet you in the kitchen later ok?'' He kissed the top of your head.

''Alright babe.'' You smiled. His kiss was a full and warm embrace.

The time passed. You were baking, cooking, managing to get the birthday preparations done while your husband and the kids were in the swimming pool. You heard joyful screams and giggles. That was the sound the heart translated as the balance of the soul.

The large wooden table was getting filled with treats and food, displaying the big sized cake with the 2 candles of a 2 and a 9. You heard the door. ''I can't believe they arrived!'' You thought for yourself. ''Seb!''

''Yes, love?''

''Come inside! I have a surprise for you.''

You left the kitchen and went to open the front door. ''Hello!'' You outlined a smile on your lips.

Seb's family were finally here: his parents, his siblings and nephews. A perfect combination to a birthday surprise.

''You didn't!'' Sebastian came to the door, dripping on water, holding your kids. He had a million euro smile on. He went staight way to give his mother a big hug and a kiss.

''Grandpa!'' Giulia jumped onto Norbert's lap.

''You always can surprise this dork.'' Stefanie, your sister-in-law laughed and gave you a kiss.

''I try.'' You giggled.

Everyone dislocated themselves to the living room. Later on, your parents and brother arrived. Giulia and little Sebastian were so delighted to see their home full, they couldn't stand still.

The sun was breaking in, under the summer sun you felt the warmth of those brilliant rays, of light granting us new vibrant colours, softly brushing smiles upon faces, the german accent was more present today. Everyone was outside, ready to start having lunch. There was a big wooden table where the conversation was being weaved on the colour blue.

''I want to know when I am going to have another grandchild!'' Norbet said after bragging about the championship.

''Take the wine of my father's sight... '' Sebastian, who was on the head of the table demanded in a playful tone. The situation made you laugh. Little Tian clapped his hands together.

''I want a sister!'' Giulia shouted on her seat.

That was going places.

''You want to eat that steak you have in front of you.'' You risposted. There was tears on your husband's eyes. He couldn't stop laughing.

You finally finished lunch and prepared the rest of the party. The living room had paronamic full lenght windows, making a ubiquitous statement about the inside and the green grass that was covering your little kids feet. They were playing with uncle Fabian and the cousins. Sebastian's mother helped you put the cake on the glass table, turning the circular pattern on it. The reflections of the water radiated all the corners with glimmery rays.

''Liebling... I can't believe you did all of this.'' Sebastian showed up behind you, hugging you, resting his arms on the level of yours hips.

''You deserve the world.'' You kissed his lickerish rosy cheek.

''Ich liebe dich.''

''So much.''

The paintings and the photographs on the walls seemed to blink at Giulia as she entered, like they were greeting her.

''When are we going to blow the candles for daddy?''

''Soon, baby. I am going to pick your brother and you tell everyone to get inside. Alright?''

Giulia grabbed Sebastian's hand and went outside again. Sebastian smiled for you.

''The bond of those two...'' Heike, your mother-in-law retorted.

''Isn't it awesome? It's crazy to understand how much they sound alike. The content of their symbiosis is a gift.'' Heike fondled my arm.

The family mustered together again. You focused on Seb's eyes. We can't and will never forget about those eyes. The most brave conflagration always burn blue. They were the blissful haze, the skies that Turned painted in the past. He noticed. Only if his face could get more lit up.

''Ready?'' You gently asked.

''Always, Liebling.''

As he finished saying this, you lighted up the candles. The steady yellow flames were on.

Everyone was singing happy birthday. Once it was blown out the wispy plumes of silver smoke lazily waltzed their way upwards and dissipated into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 162 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...
569K 17.1K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
1.2M 12.7K 93
One Shots & Imagines & Preferences With Formula One Drivers 📝 Requests are Currently Closed.🚧 • ° • 20/12/016 • ° • in Progress °°°
558K 16K 59
The past and the present. Then and now. Hate and love. Or was there never hate and only just love? -- This isn't just a typical story, this is a st...