a passionate comepetition{ di...

By trashtriestowrite

first of yes this is a giogio's bizarre adventure reader insert where you are disguised as a man because you... More

some info
chapter one: the new guy
chapter two: polpo's treasure
A/n
Polpo's treasure part 2
Another A/n
discontinued + new story
rewrite!

on hiatus till summer

1K 20 24
By trashtriestowrite

Okay so you might have been wondering to why i haven't been updating this story for weeks. And the truth is i'm actually incredibly busy, with school, work, family issues and etc. So i barely i have any time left to write anything. I have however started on the next chapter, and coming up with a few ideas for the next upcoming chapters. (If you thought that i would post more than one chapter when i finally do post a new one then you are correct.)
(I've also come up with a few new ideas for the plot, since well i don't wanna copy the manga/ anime.)

Another thing.  I've been working on stand ideas for a while now. I have three ideas (which i'll draw once i have time) and i would like you guys to decide which one you'd favor more. I'll make a post about them with the art later though.

So i haven't forgotten about the story yet!!

But yeah basically i wanted to let you all know that i actually do have a reason to not updating but also that i'm planning on more  chapters as of the moment.

With that, goodbye and have a lovely evening, morning, day or night ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.8K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
843K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...