I'M YOURS [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ It all started when Jungkook developed a little crush on you which turned into a one sided love and then in... More

Disclaimer
β€’1
β€’2
β€’3
β€’4
β€’5
β€’6
β€’7
β€’8
β€’9
β€’10
β€’11
β€’12
β€’13
β€’14
β€’15
β€’16
β€’17
β€’18
β€’19
β€’20
β€’22
β€’23
β€’24
β€’25
β€’26
β€’27
IMPORTANT
β€’28
β€’29
β€’30
β€’31
β€’32
β€’33
EPILOGUE

β€’21

4.5K 364 9
By JEONLUVV

(Hey? It actually won't hurt you to click on vote button. Please voteeee :) and i couldn't upload a GIF today because wattpad won't let me 😒)

____________________

Forgetting about Jungkook that he's out of city, you zipped up your suitcase and looked at the clock that read 10:27pm.

You sighed.
"I should atleast wait for the maids to sleep."

You went up to the mirror and saw how there was a red mark. Tears started to well up again in your eyes. You wiped away your tears and you wanted to leave this house as soon possible.

You waited until it was 11pm. You took out all of your scarfs and tie them to the suitcase. You opened the window and looked down to see if there's a gaurd but there was none.

You carefully put your suitcase down on the ground with the help of your scarf. You closed the window and turned off the lights of your room.

From the distance, Yoongi was shook to see you doing that. He didn't wasted any second and called Jungkook.

"Jungkook..."
Yoongi said as soon as Jungkook attended the call.

"Yes?"
Jungkook asked.

"I think...Y/N is running away.."
Yoongi's word make jungkook stand up immediately.

"What are you talking about? What happened?"
Jungkook asked in a worried tone.

"I saw her throwing her suitcase out of her window..."
Yoongi said.

Jungkook mumbled shit.

"I think she's coming to my apartment...i asked her to stay with me because she didn't wanted to stay with them...Hyung, help her out."
Jungkook pleaded and Yoongi sigh.

"Luck is on our side because i was able to send a man today as a gaurd. I'll tell him to help."
Yoongi said and immediately called his man.

You slowed down your steps and tried not to make any sound. You peeked your head and looked around to see any maid.

Once you saw that the coast was clear, you tiptoed and walked towards the kitchen. Thankfully, there was no one.

You didn't turn on the light nor tried to bump into anything. There was a backdoor connected to the garden from kitchen.

You slowly unlocked it and opened it. You looked around and saw no one. You bent yourself down and walked slowly so that no one could ever see you.

You walked towards your window's side and took your suitcase. You held it in your hand since you cannot drag it with you because it would make sound.

You walked towards the main door since it was the only way to get out. You bit your lip as you saw 4 gaurds.

2 were gaurding the door and other two were walking back and forth.

You closed your eyes and took a long sigh. You need to distract them.

Before you could think of anything, you saw another gaurd coming out. You hid yourself since you didn't want to be seen.

You heard the new gaurd saying,
"Guys! Check this video out! It's hilarious."
He started to laugh.

The other gaurd looked at each other and one of them spoke,
"We are on duty."

The new guard laugh,
"So what? 1 minute of watching won't hurt."

The other four guys stood still but then one of them came forward,
"Show me."

The new gaurd showed him and the other started to laugh hilariously. The other three looked at each other and decided to check this video out.

You took this as a chance to leave. You were still bending down and walking towards the main door.

To your luck, it was a little open. You pushed it a little so that it won't make any sound but unfortunately it did make a sound.

It gained others attention but when they were about to turn their bodies, the new gaurd shouted and held his hand over his chest, gaining the other four's attention.

"Yah are you alright?"
They asked but the gaurd decided to act and he groaned in pain.

You mentally thank the gaurd and ran away. You ran as fast as you could.

Yoongi turned his car the way you started to run and followed you. He decided to call Jungkook,
"He helped her run away. She's looking for a cab right now."

Jungkook sighed over the phone,
"Do you think i could make it before she reaches?"

Yoongi eyes widened,
"You cannot do that! She will be suspicious of you!"

"She won't be, i would make up a good lie."
Jungkook said as he was driving his car.

He was on the other side of his city, for important business. It would atleast took him about 50 minutes while you will be able to reach his apartment within 15 minutes since there won't be traffic.

"Hyung keep me updated please."
Jungkook said and cut off the call.

Thankfully you found a cab for yourself and sat inside. You gave the address to Jungkook' house.

15 minutes passed away too slowly. Once you were Infront of his building, you got inside and ride up to his floor on elevator.

You were still a crying mess. You walked towards Jungkook apartment and ringed the bell, hoping he would open it.

You waited for almost 5 minutes, then you decided to call him. At the thought of calling him, you cursed yourself when you remember he's out of city with his friends.

You started to sob again.

From afar, Yoongi was watching and he was talking to Jungkook.

"Don't let her go, just go and open the door for her."
Jungkook said.

"I'm 30 minutes away, until then she would leave."
Jungkook begged Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and cut off the call. As He cut off the call, he walked towards you.

"Y/N? Right?"
Yoongi said as he came close but kept a distance.

You flinched and turned around to see a new face.
"Who are you? How do you know me?"

Yoongi noticed your tears and a red mark on your cheek.

"If you don't remember, i am Yoongi. I was at your friend's restaurant that day."
Yoongi spoke.

You then remembered him. You nodded.

"Are you waiting for Jungkook? Didn't he tell you he was leaving seoul for a while?"
Yoongi asked you and you nodded.

"He actually did but i forgot because i was not in my right mind."
You said as you looked down.

Yoongi give a small smile and leaned towards Jungkook door. He opened the keypad and unlocked the door making you shock.

"Are you his roommate?"
You asked him.

"No, we are friends and i come often that's why i know his code."
Yoongi said as he opened the door widely.

"Jungkook told me he's going out with his friends...you didn't join him?"
You asked as the curiosity got the best of you.

Yoongi just smiled,
"He also has other group of friends, anyways come in."

Yoongi invited you in but you declined,
"No it's alright, I'll visit once Jungkook is back."

Yoongi chuckled,
"Hey it's alright. First, i just came here to pick up my things, after that I'll leave. Second, Jungkook is on his way back here."

Your eyes widened,
"W-why?"

Yoongi decided not to say anything and he signalled for you to go inside. You hesitated but then got inside because Jungkook will be coming in any minute.

You got inside and dragged your suitcase with you. You walked to the lounge and sighed before sitting down.

Yoongi decided to act and went inside Jungkook's room. He took out a bag with some dirty clothes and walked out of his room.

"Are you gonna be okay alone? I'm leaving."
Yoongi asked and you met his eyes.

For a second you thought but then you nodded,
"I'll be alright."

Yoongi smiled and nodded,
"Alright take care."

With that, Yoongi left you alone in Jungkook's apartment.

When Yoongi got out, he called Jungkook.
"She's in your house safe and sound but she is crying alot and i kind of noticed a red mark on her cheek too."

The last sentence made Jungkook furious,
"Who the fucking hell hit her?! If it's her father, i won't hesitate to kill him!"

Yoongi sighed,
"Jungkook calm down and come, she needs comfort."

"Just 10 minutes away, I'm trying my best not to break the speed limit."
Jungkook commented.

"Anyways, delete all the footages of her leaving her house and do something that her dad won't track her."
Jungkook ordered Yoongi.

"Got it."
Yoongi said and left the apartment.

Jungkook tried his best not to break the speed limit, if he would, he would be stopped my police and it would take time.

10 minutes passed and Jungkook hurriedly got out of his car, throwing his keys to the receptionist to park it.

He clicked on the call button for elevator. He got in and pressed his floor number. He anxiously tapped his foot on the floor. Once the doors opened, Jungkook hurriedly run towards his door and opened it immediately.

He ran inside to find you hugging your knees. He sighed and immediately hugged you. You couldn't help but to cry.

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed. He caressed your back and spoke calming words,
"I'm here now, don't cry."

Your tears soaked his suit which he was wearing for buisness. He pulled away and cupped your cheek,
"Hey calm down. Breath with me, control yourself."

Jungkook took deep breaths in and out and you followed him too. Soon, you were calmed as Jungkook just stared at you.

He was sitting on the floor while you were on the couch. He wiped your tears and smiled at you.

"I won't ask what happened but right now you need to take a warm shower to calm down your thoughts."
Jungkook said and he got no response from you.

"Y/N...please reply. You are scaring me you know?"
Jungkook said as he held your hands. You were looking down but then you meet jungkook's eyes.

Tears started to well up again. You took a long sigh and decided to tell jungkook.
"I want to tell it to you right now..i don't want to remember it again."

Jungkook nodded,
"If you think so."

Jungkook then sat beside you and decided to listen to you.

________________

"...he slapped me hard...and then i decided it's best if i leave.."
You told Jungkook everything. He was furious at your father for abusing you. He got mad.

Your tear fell down and you wiped it away.

"Have you eaten something?"
Jungkook asked.

You shook your head,
"I don't want to.."

Jungkook sighed,
"Y/N don't do this to yourself please...Take a shower for now, I'll order something."

"No Jungkook, i seriously don't have any appetite."
You stopped him.

Jungkook put his hands on your shoulder and turned your body towards him,
"I won't obey you. I'll order soup so you can feel better. Now stand up and take a shower. The guest room doesn't have many products, so you can use mine."

You sighed and gave up. At last you nodded and walked towards your suitcase, dragging it inside Jungkook's room.

Jungkook sighed and he took out his phone to order soup for you.

Soon enough, Jungkook received the soup from the delivery man and payed him. He put it on his kitchen's counter and walked inside his room.

He knocked on the door,
"Y/N? Are you done yet? The soup is here, don't let it be cold."

With that, he exited his room. He walked inside his kitchen and took out a bowl, and poured soup in the bowl. He took a tray and put the bowl on it and walked towards his living room.

He put it on the table infront of the couch and started to wait for you. He was getting impatient waiting for you but then you arrived.

He smiled upon your arrival. You sat down besides him and just stared at the soup.

You took a long sigh, not wanting to drink it.

"I know you don't wanna drink it. How about just drink half of it?"
Jungkook suggested as he raised his eyebrow.

You nodded and sipped the soup. The least you could do is obey him because you have made him so much worried.

You finished half of the bowl and turned towards Jungkook who was already looking at you.

"Am i all good to go?"
You asked him and he nodded before pulling you in a warm hug. You hugged him back as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You felt safe once again...he calmed you once again..

As Jungkook pulled away,
"Do you wanna sleep next to me or in the guest room?"

Your eyes turned towards the door which was the guest room. You didn't wanted to sleep alone after what happened today and you also needed Jungkook's warmth against you.

"I'll sleep with you."
You replied.

"Alright, let me just change."
Jungkook smiled as he stood up, going into his room and change into comfortable clothes.

You decided to take the dishes in the kitchen and wash them. Once you were done, you got out and Jungkook got out of his room too.

"Let's sleep."
He said as he spotted you. You nodded and went inside his room. You got into the bed and Jungkook pulled the covers over you. He walked to the other side and got in. He pulled covers on himself too.

His body turned towards you. He pulled you closer to him. He kissed your forhead and mumbled a,

"Goodnight."

----- TO BE CONTINUED.

PLEASE VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
853 100 12
Jungkook has a secret; more like two. Two very big secrets in the form of his massive crush on two of his hyungs. the problem with that? they might h...
28.2K 643 27
??? - You are born in this world as a toy with whom I will play A man who is suffering from mentally obsession disorder...That had already killed man...
701K 14K 38
"That's my girl." He sounded satisfied with her. Y/n smiled sweetly, putting the gun down. "Say it again, Jeon." He put his hands on her waist, "Tha...