Draco Malfoy|| One Shots/Imag...

By ArtisticSarcasm

{COMPLETED} •#1 in Tom Felton 7/22/18• •#3 in Draco Malfoy 03/11/19• •#1 in WizardingWorld 09/08/18• Fluff, s... More

{1} || The War pt.1
{2} || The War pt.2
{3} || Drunk Times
{4} || MudBlood
{5} || I Will Always Love You
{6} || The Boggart
{7} || New Years Countdown
{8} || The Muggle School
{9} || Fighting and Laughing
Dating Draco Includes,
{10} || Choosing Sides
{11} || Harry Potter's Sister
{12} || Memories
{13} || Dementor
{14} || This Is Bad
{15} || The Astronomy Tower
{16} || Vacation With The Devil
{17} || Vacation Pt. 2
{18} || Vacation Pt.3
{19} || Scars
{20} || Vacation Pt.4
{21} || What If
{22} || Muggle Games
{23} || Im Coming For You
{24} || Don't Be Dramatic
{25} || Drunk and Confused
{26} || Angry Kisses
{27} || Jealousy And Music
{28} Short Imagines Cuz WB
{29} || Arguments
{30} || Make Him Jealous
{31} Tri-Wizard Competition
{32} I Know You're Mad At Me
{33} Accidents Happen
{34} Forced
{35} Lets Irritate Potter
{36} The DarkMark
{37} Blindness Sucks
{38} Blood Wins
{39} This one is better
{40} Buckbeak
{41} "You Don't Love Me"
{42} She's Worse, I Promise
{43} Look At Me
{44} Or this
{45} I'm A Black
{46} Odd Ends
{47} Odd Ends [Pt. 2]
{48} Blood Sucker
{49} Blood Sucker pt. 2
{50} End The Mudbloods
{51} "And You're Pathetic."
!!!!
{52} Drowning
{53} Odd Ends pt. 3
{54} Evil Within
{55} Getting Over It
{56} Insanity
{57} Insanity Pt. 2
{58} Insanity Pt. 3
{59} Home.
{60} The Reader
{61} Aftermath
{62} Trust Issues
{63} Empathy
{64} Good At Acting
{65} Wrong way
{66} Insanity {A.E}
{67} For Him
{68} Classic Draco
I need your opinion ;)
{69} You Are My Babygirl
{70} Against Their Will
{71} I Just.. Died
{73} Spooked
{74} You Knew It Was Me
{75} Walking Sucks
{76} Date Night
LMAO
Please Read!!
T.R {77} Saving Voldemort
Question
{78} Lestrange
G&F {79} Deafened
{80} Duplicate
{81} Daddy Issues
{82} Duplicate Pt. 2
A/N
{83} Tragic Love
{84} Forget-Me-Not
{85} AU Zombies
Ending Of Sorts

{72} I Just... Died Pt. 2

6.7K 119 21
By ArtisticSarcasm

{Warning- This chapter does contain smut!}

"{Y/N}. You're alive again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That was one day ago. I don't even know how Draco managed to convince whoever it is up there to bring me back, but I am alive.

"{Y/N}." Draco whispered into my ear, his arms tightening around my stomach. "Wake up, beautiful."

A groan slipped my lips as I peeled my eyes open, arching my back against him and wiggling my hips, making his breathing hitch. Dray moved his hands to my hips. "Watch yourself there, missy. You're gonna get yourself into something if you aren't careful."
"What if that's my plan?" I yawned, rolling over to look st my soulmate. Everywhere our bare skin was touching, the contact sent tingles through my entire body. Something I have never experienced before.

He made a low growling sound before rolling me onto my back and hovering over me. "Well.. Then you'll enjoy it." He said lowly before lowering his lips to mine. We made out for what felt like hours, our tongues fighting for dominance. Then his lips moved to my neck and he started to suck harshly, a moan slipping from my lips as he formed a hickey. "Baby.." I whimpered. "Please don't tease me."
He chuckled deeply and leaned back, falling onto the bed beside me. "As much as I would love to continue, we have plans love."

I moved so that I was laying flat on top of him, his hands still gripping onto my hips tightly. "Plans to do what?" I asked softly while peppering kisses on his bare chest, my fingertips tracing his abs lightly.
Draco sighed contently, his hands sliding up my body. My shirt slid up my stomach as his hands moved up until he could run his fingers through my hair. "This is going to shatter the mood, but we are going to my parents house."
I was sitting upright almost immediately, my eyes widening enormously. "Are you insane? You're father hates me!"

"He killed my soulmate merely because of her parents blood."
"You hate mudbloods. You bully Granger almost all the time Dray-"
"I bully them because I cannot get close to another witch or wizard, just for my father to kill them {Y/N/N}." He breathed out, cupping my face in his hands. "Calm down, okay? I will not let him hurt you again. Ever."

"Pinky Promise?"

"Pinky Promise babygirl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I held onto Draco's arm as if my life depended on it as we stood in his living room. I was actually trembling like a leaf. "{Y/N." Narcissa choked out, her eyes glued onto my smaller frame. Draco was partially blocking me. "Oh my merlin. Sweetheart, come here."

We collided in a hug, her arms engulfing me as she started to cry. "Oh baby, I am so so sorry!"
"Don't apologize Mum." I choked out, her face lighting up at my old nickname for her. She was my 2nd mother, and she always will be. No matter what. "It was never your fault. You tried to stop him, but we both know it would've happened regardless."
She choked on a sob and nodded her head before hugging me again. "I'm just so sorry.."
"Narcissa, dear, why are you crying?"

It was him.

The man I was dreading on seeing for the first time in 7 years. My killer.
Draco walked forward and grabbed onto my hand, pulling me behind him quickly. Narcissa turned her head just in time to see Lucius walking into the mansion. His eyes instantly locked onto mine, and his face paled.
"Hello father." Draco hissed, his stormy eyes narrowing. "See a ghost do you?"
"You're- I- But-"
"Yeah, you killed me." I whispered, stepping closer to Draco, who was oozing with anger.

"Draco-"

"Shut the fuck up." He snapped. "You listen to me. You fucking killed her! My damn soulmate! All because of her blood!"

"She's a mudblood!"

"She is the love of my life!" Draco countered. "And you murdered her!"
"She isn't good for you Draco. She will only bring you down." Lucius seethed. "Listen to me boy-"
"No! I am done listening to you!" Draco let go of my hand and walked straight up to his father. "I. Love. Her."
"She's a filthy mudblood. A whore-"

There was a loud cracking sound as Draco punched Lucius in the jaw. His father dropped to the floor, clutching his face as he yelled something.
"You are not my father. I can never forgive you for this, and I am so so fucking glad that I got her back."
Then he turned on his heels, grabbed my wrist and apparated us to his room.
We both landed on the bed, and Dray was a mess upon messes. He looked awful. His eyes were red with tears, he was sweating, and he wasn't breathing properly.

My hands cupped his face and I slammed my lips against his, moving so that I was straddling his hips as he laid on the bed. My hips started to grind down against his as our tongues fought for dominance. His left hand reached up and curled around my neck. Draco wasn't really choking me, it just stayed there, applying the slightest bit of pressure.
"I need you so bad baby." He whispered against my lips, his other hand trailing up my shirt to my boobs.

"Well then take me, Dray."
There was a moment before he flipped us over so that I was laying on my back, his hand still curled around my throat. "That's daddy to you."
My hips bucked up against his at this, and I bit his bottom lip, tugging on it with my teeth. Draco managed to get our shirts and my bra off in seconds, his mouth instantly attacking my chest. Moans tumbled out of my mouth as he suckled and nipped at my breasts.

My fingers looped around his belt buckle and I tugged once before he got the message. "You really want me huh?"
"Yes, I really do daddy." I whined. I was almost panting, my hips rolling against his eagerly as my center continued to heat up. "Please please please."
Draco's usual stormy eyes seemed to darken just the slightest before he moves his hand off my throat and stripped all of his clothing off. His hands skimmed against my sides as he tore my own clothes off. Then he leaned down and our lips collided.

I arched my back, my chest pressed up against hims as my hips rolled against him. Draco was groaning into my mouth. His teeth pulled at my bottom lip, a breathy moan leaving my lips as I reopened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. "Baby, I need you to relax your body."

"Huh- oh fuck!" My question turned into a moan as my eyes closed and my hips pressed up into him as he slid himself into me, my core heating up even more. Draco stayed still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to him. He was kissing my neck and shoulder lightly, murmuring quietly to me. The pain soon turned into pleasure and I wanted him to move. I needed the friction.

"Daddy." I breathed, shifting my hips slightly. "I'm ready now."

Without warning, he pulled out of me and then plunged back inside, a moan tearing itself from my throat, which had his hand curled around it again. His name fell from my lips as he started to thrust, his hips moving steadily.

It felt soooo good.

As he picked up his pace, I felt my stomach start to tighten and knot itself, my core now on fire as I shuddered, the amount of pleasure I was getting overwhelming my body.

Draco begun to moan, nibbling and suckling all over my neck. He thrusts got sloppier and quicker, signaling that he was close. In fact, he started to pull out but I wrapped my legs around him. They were locked around his hips.
"Baby- Oh shittt." He moaned lowly, burying his face into my neck. "Oh merlin, you feel soo good but you need to let me go or-"
I tightened my legs around his hips, my hips rolling against his. Another moan left his mouth, just as I moaned.

"No, don't. Please, I want this." I whimpered, arching my back so that I was pressed against him. At my words, he moaned my name into my neck and then our lips collided. His hand around my throat loosened as my hand tangled in his blonde hair, eager to taste him. My eyes actually started to water due to the amount of love that was in that one kiss. We both moaned into the kiss, my head tilting back afterwards as my body shuddered. "Fuck I'm gonna-" My sentence cut off into a high pitched moan as I released, shuddering all over again as Draco thrusted into me. One more thrust and my name tumbled from his mouth in a groan as he came.

We stayed like that for a little, him on top of me, my face buried in his neck as he stroked the side of my face and my hair. "I love you." He breathed out. "Merlin, I love you so much {Y/N}.."
I leaned back, my eyes blinking up at him lazily as I calmed my heart. "I love you too, Dray. I love you without a doubt."
Draco broke out into a wide smile and he cupped my face with one hand, the other hand on my hip as he kissed me.

He is my soulmate.

I apologize that this is sorta cringey but I really wanted to post a chapter for you guys. I love you all!

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
744K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
374K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
126K 1.2K 42
[proper grammar used in the actual fics] exactly what it says on the tin! i don't write for the next gen// i write mainly for golden trio's gen, mara...