Just Smile (Boku no Hero Acad...

By ultimatelytired

just had this idea... uh huh Related to Bakugou Katsuki?! Thought to be quite the exact same as her older cou... More

part 1 | profile
part 2 | u.a entrance exam
part 3 | u.a entrance exam pt. 2
part 4 | first day
part 5 | test for the fittest
part 6 | basic hero training
part 7 | all might vs takeyama
part 8 | annoying press
part 9 | usj attack
part 10 | i'm alright
part 11 | declaration of war
part 12 | obstacle course
part 13 | cavalry battle
part 14 | tournament
part 15 | round one - takeyama vs tokoyami
part 16 | round two - takeyama vs iida
part 17 | round three - takeyama vs todoroki
part 18 | final round - takeyama vs bakugou
part 19 | her smile
part 20 | hero names
part 21 | internship
part 22 | internship pt. 2
part 23 | internship pt. 3
part 24 | hosu city
part 25 | hosu city pt. 2
part 26 | hospital
part 27 | encounters
part 28 | improvement
part 29 | end of the term exams
part 30 | end of the term exams pt. 2
part 31 | end of the term exams pt. 3
part 32 | end of the term exams pt. 4
part 33 | out shopping
part 34 | family day
part 35 | lets just talk
part 36 | πŸ’—valentines day specialπŸ’—
part 37 | training camp
part 38 | training camp pt. 2
part 39 | training camp pt. 3
part 40 | training camp pt. 4
part 41 | training camp pt. 5
part 42 | torture
part 43 | operation; saving bakugou & takeyama
part 44 | fault
part 45 | dorm rooms
part 46 | opportunity
part 47 | catching up
part 48 | tagged *im sorry πŸ˜­πŸ™*
part 49 | training
part 50 | hero license
part 51 | hero license pt. 2
part 53 | one shots
part 54 | panic attacks
part 55 | comfort
part 56 | the big three
part 57 | internship
part 58 | internship pt. 2
part 59 | internship pt. 3
part 60 | spooktober special πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
part 61 | surprise, surprise
part 62 | cultural festival

part 52 | mystery-chan

2.3K 103 34
By ultimatelytired

I'll have the deku vs kacchan in a later chapter, right now I'm gonna write a couple filler chapters, one shots(?)

(Takeyama Kyoshu POV)

"Times like these are the absolute worst..." Jirou-san placed a hand on her chest as her voice trembled a little, I noticed and gave her a reassured look while patting her shoulder.

"So long as you gave it your all, I'm sure everything will be okay." soon enough that tired man came into view.

"Hello everybody and thank you for waiting. You have all worked hard. I will now begin by presenting the results of the examination... But before that, I have just a few words." he raised two fingers up "In terms of how we went about evaluating you, between us members of the hero public safety commission & our colleagues from the HUC, we had two systems of point deduction that were combined to evaluate your performance. In short, we were examining the both the quality and nature of your conduct in situations of crisis. The name of those who passed the examination will be displayed here in alphabetical order. With all that in mind, please go ahead and review the results yourself." I nervously scanned for my name but my eyes widened when I had found my name on the list.

"Oh thank fuck, I would have my ass beaten if my name wasn't on the damn list..." I muttered as a troubled look made its way to my face.

"Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi...!" I heard someone muttering, I look over and jumped a little when I saw but Midoriya-san and Mineta scanning the list for their names... it was almost creepy.

"Jesus." but their names ended up being on the list, which calmed them down and they started celebrating as well "Well done Midoriya-san, I'm proud. Not so sure about Mineta here but you, nice."

"Hey!" Midoriya-san smiled at me.

"Thank you!" I nodded with a wink, I look over at Shouto and saw he had a disappointed look "Shouto...?"

"My name... isn't up there."

"Oh no, S-Shouto... there's always ne--"

"Todoroki!" Yoarashi loud voice boomed as Shouto and I turned to face the other male "I'm sorry!!" he apologized as he slammed his head into the ground from bowing too far, I raised a brow "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have failed the test!!" an irk mark appeared on my forehead. The sound of me cracking my knuckles made them both look up at me and sweat, my hair slowly raised as a red aura emitting from my body.

"Do my ears deceive me? Yoarashi is the reason you failed, Shouto." they both let out a very unmanly shriek as I clench my hand into a fist "Maybe I should teach him a leason and kick his ass." he shakes his head and places a hand on my arm.

"No no, it's my fault." I raised a brow "We're both at fault for our failure. We were both blinded by anger that it costed us our license, you said it yourself as well." I hum.

"Todoroki... you failed?" someone from our class asked.

"You're tellin' me two of our top three didn't make the cut?!" Sero-san said as he placed his hands on his sides in disappointment, I look at him confused.

"Two?" Kaminari-san nudged his elbow on Katsuki's side with a smug look.

"Looks like you gotta revise those rash remarks of yours, eh? You would really choose your words wisely!"

"Shut the hell up. I'll kill you!" I give him a look as I approach him.

"You... what?" I place a hand on his shoulder "There's no way you could've failed, Katsuki... is everything alright?" he scoffed and waved me off.

"Everything's fine! Don't worry about it, assrag!" I give him a look as he walked away from me, I frown.

"The two of you are both top-class and consequently... the egoistic and self-centered portions of your personalities backfired, one might say." Mineta said smugly, reaching out to grab Shouto. I angrily slapped Mineta's hand away and gave a death glare along with an irritated smile.

"You never know when to stop, hmm?" Iida-san pulled my back before I could do anything else.

"C-Calm yourself! KYOSHU-KUN!!"

"Ahem." the man coughed out in front of the microphone "All participants, have you had a chance to confirm the results? Moving right along, we will now distribute some handouts. The specifics of your scoring are described there in great detail, so please do look over them carefully." everyone had received a piece of paper with their results, I looked at my paper and my eyes widened.

"93 points. Oof!" I felt a tug and smile when I see it was Shi-- Yo-san in front of me "Ooo~ what did you get, senpai?" he grinned and showed me.

"A whooping 86! What'd you get?" I grin and show him mine, his jaw dropped "Huh?! No way! How'd you get more?!" he exclaimed as he snatched mine from me.

"My performance was fantastic throughout both phases, I only lacked when I became a liability back when we both almost got fried." he nodded.

"Ah, I see."

"To all of the participants who passed... From now on, depending on the nature of the emergency, your new position will grant you the authority to exercise privileges equal to that of pro heroes. That is to say, combat against villains, conducting disaster relief, and the like... Even without orders from pro heroes, you are now able to act at your own discretion. However, with that power comes an even greater responsibility, which, with every individual action you take... Will grow ever larger! You'd do well to remember that. As all of you are surely aware, the pinnacle of greatness known as All Might has exhausted all of his power. His very existence was one which was so great that, in and of itself, it suppressed crimes and controlled evildoers."

'Dang, this guy talks a whole lot, its making me tired.' he went on & on & on & I almost fell asleep again, but their was one line that hit me like a bus

"On the contrary, if you but rectify the points you lost on the exam... Without exception, you have all proven to be candidates whose abilities exceed even when those who passed! I do believe you'll be quite busy while having to balance special training with your current schoolwork, but... I personally have no objections to you all attempting to re-challenge the exam in April..." Katsuki, Shouto and Yoarashi were determined in their own ways.

"You better believe--"

"--I will!!" Yoarashi cut Katsuki's voice off with his shouts. Other students that hadn't passed cheered in happiness, they can be redeemed.

"Shouto! That means you have another chance!" I said to him.

"Man, that's great, Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya-san added, Iida-san nodded his head with a smile.

"I'll catch up... real soon." I chuckle and pat his shoulder, he looks up at me and smiles softly.

(Next Day, Morning)

"Takeyama-san, I'm so happy you answered!" the voice of one of Uwabami's assistants was heard as I had my phone to my ear, I felt Shinsou-san and Kendou-san's eyes on me as I stopped in the middle of one of our morning jogs just to answer my phone "I hope I'm not ruining anything, interrupting, I mean." I look down at an already tired Shinsou-san and Kendou-san looking disappointed... again, I turn around.

"Not at all." they let out a soft chuckle.

"That's good! I hope your schedule isn't booked, you're needed here as Mystery-chan ASAP. We're having a special guest coming in but also, we were asked by Present Mic-sama if it were possible for you to go LIVE on his radio show." I hum.

"Is he with you now?"

"On hold? Yes. He called a few minutes ago and was practically begging for you to be on his show." I sigh.

"Well, I'll have to ask my teacher. He knows that I have a job, though I never specified what it was so... maybe. I'll call you when I do have permission." they clap.

"Terrific! Call back soon, Takeyama-san!" with that they hung up, I look back at the two and see Kendou-san got Shinsou-san to his feet.

"Who was that?"

"One of Uwabami's assistants, they have asked for my attendance to yet another photoshoot." Kendou-san let out a soft sigh.

"I swear..." I wave my hand.

"I hope Aizawa-sensei will let me go, they told me that there will be a special guest, but also Present Mic-sensei asked if I could talk on his radio show." she clapped her hands.

"Whoa, lucky!" I shrug as I rub my left arm.

"What are you two talking about?" I wave my hand at him.

"Stay tuned to Mic-sensei's radio show, and you'll find out." I wink at him before sprinting off to where the teacher's longue was, the two slowly jogging behind me but not being able to keep up. I skid to a stop being softly knocking on the door, it opened to reveal Aizawa-sensei "Good morning, sensei. I hope I did not disturb you." he chuckled softly before ruffling my head then leaning on the doorframe.

"Never in a million years kid, so, what did Shinsou do this time?" I chuckle.

"Fortunately nothing this time, this matter is about me, sir." he stands up straight up.

"What's up? It's not that Mesai girl, is it?" I shake my head.

"Not at all."

"Then what is it?" I nervously rub the back of my neck.

"I hope it is possible if I could miss out on training. I have informed you that I have a job, correct?" he nods "Okay. I was called upon during our morning jogs and asked to make a sudden appearance, they usually schedule things out but not today. I hope that is okay with you, sensei." he hums and scratches his chin.

"Hmm, I'll allow it. Just make sure you arrive back at the dorms before the sun sets." I smile softly and nod my head.

"Of course!" I bow my head before running off, running passed Kendou-san and Shinsou-san in the process just as they arrived.

"Oh come on!" I laugh lightly at that before sprinting back to the dorm rooms.

(Third Person POV)

"Good morning Kyo--" Iida stopped himself when he saw her just rush through the common area and over to the elevators, giving him a brief wave before disappearing in the elevator.

"Well..." Yaoyorozu started as she walked in with Jirou "... that was sudden. I wonder what's got her in a rush." people who were awake shrug their shoulders.

"Who knows." Kaminari let out a long yawn as the plug of a hairdryer sat in his mouth and he aimed it at his hair.

"What do you think she does every morning? She's always gone before we're all awake and comes back from god knows where when we're all ready for class." Sero then walks by.

"Maybe it has something to do with that Shinsou guy and Kendou. Those three are always seen together, I mean, I see them sitting together at the cafeteria and even that crazy pink haired girl joins them." Iida cringed at the mention of her.

"Oh, you mean that Hatsume girl?" Ashido questioned, he nodded.

"Yeah!" he then made a face "Weirdest friend group if you ask me. All from different classes and they each have different personalities." they nod.

"Mm."

(With Kyoshu)

"I am able to make it, yes." the assistant clapped their hands.

"Terrific! I'll get Present Mic back on the line and confirm your attendance, I'll also inform Uwabami that you'll be able to make to shoot. I apologize again for informing you on such short notice." Kyoshu shook her head.

"It is fine. I do not mind." there was a sigh of relief.

"That's good. We'll see you when you arrive here at the studio." she hummed.

"Right." with that she brought her phone down and ended the call, she looked up before grabbing her back and throwing it over her shoulder then petting Zill on his head "Hopefully I won't be too long, I'll get you your favorite bugs as an apology." he let out a happy noise that caused her to smile.

She left her room and made her way to the elevator but raised a brow when she saw it come up, if she remember correctly, she left the elevator on the floor she's on now and Ashido was in the common area while Uraraka was probably still passed out, so it was definitely no one from up there that took it.

'I wonder who called the elevator? Maybe it's just Ashido-san coming back up.' that idea was washed away when the doors opened to reveal Todoroki.

"Shouto? What are doing here? On the girls side nonetheless. You know you could get in trouble for being here." she said as he stepped out of the elevator.

"I've been wanting to talk with you, Kyoshu." she hums before pushing him back in then joining him and pushing the G button to get to the ground floor.

"Not to be rude, but make it quick. I've got somewhere to be." he nodded.

"But of course." he swallow thickly, that made her raise a brow "Well, um... what's the relationship with you and that Ketsubutsu student? You two seemed... close." she stared at him before giggling.

"Whaaat? You jealous?" she shook her head "Yo-san is a really good friend. I met him after I got separated from you, Iida-san and Midoriya-san back at that mall. He's what I would call... a second emotional support person, you being the first." she then hums "Maybe he's second and you're third. Katsuki would definitely be first, we're just both too stubborn to seek each other out for support."

"Oh..." he looks away "That's a relief."

"What was that?" he shook his head.

"I didn't say anything." she stared at him before looking back at the elevator doors, a small smirk itching onto her face.

'Heh, I heard that... cute~' the doors opened and Kyoshu walked out first, turning back to face Todoroki and giving him a teasing wink.

"See you later, Shou~chan." he blushed just as she turned around and started walking away, she giggles again "How adorable~" she cooed before walking off.

"Yo, Kyoshu!" she looked over and saw Kirishima call her name, she raised a brow and looked at him.

"What is it, Kirishima-san?"

"Where are you off to? You always seem to disappear, we hardly ever see you anymore." she bows her head slightly.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to keep that a secret. I've got a few things that I'd like to keep confidential. Only few know what I do." Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami nodded their heads.

"Yup." Bakugou then nodded.

"Uh huh." Kirishima stared at them.

"So you know where she's going?!" they nod.

"She's got a job." Yaoyorozu then giggled.

"Hopefully you don't have to look too ridiculous." she hummed as she closed her eyes, trying not to remember when Uwabami tried to get her to wear a very frilly and absurd dress with her hair having to be style like Marge from the Simpsons!

"Don't remind me. I regret everything on that day." Asui then appeared.

"I'd you don't mind me asking, but what is your job?" she boops Asui's nose before turning her body to the door but her head was still facing Asui.

"That's a secret my dear." she then bowed "I'll see you later. Have a good day." with that she turned and took her leave, they all watch her leave before they all turned to Bakugou, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu.

"What?" the trio questioned in confusion.

(With Kyoshu)

She purses her lips as she moved her eyes over to the shaking male that sat beside her, not that he could see. As soon as she left she booked it to the train station then plotting down onto the first free seat she saw, she didn't want to stand because if she new Uwabami, that snake woman was definitely going to make her stand during this photoshoot.

But when she sat down she scared the ever living shit out of the man who had already taken the seat, she plopped her headphones but she could just hear that the guy beside her was muttering something about potatoes, she looked up, the subject of potatoes is reminding her of Sasha.

"G-God... I wish Mirio was h-here..." she raised a brow at that name.

'Mirio? Doesn't that name belong to someone that attends U.A?'

She gets a closer look at the male and eyed him down, even while sitting she could tell he was a tall young man with rather pale skin. His ears are longer than most, their tips pointy and somewhat elf-like. He has messy, indigo hair, which sticks out behind his head, and thin, tired-looking eyes, partially covered by his bangs, she pursed her lips.

"Like Aizawa-sensei and Shinsou-san... " she muttered, she looked out the window and saw she was at her stop, she got up but was surprised when she saw that the guy sitting beside her stood up as well.

They both got off before venturing off.

They went in the same direction. Turned the same corners. Stopped at the same crossing when they the lights were red.

It was very awkward.

She looks down at the guy and saw he looked up at her in confusion, he immediately looked away when he realized she was looking at him. She huffed lightly before looking up again, it took a few minutes to get to Uwabami's studio but just when she reached for the handle... his hand rested on hers.

"..." she looks down at him again "What's the coincidence that we're going to the same place?" he just blushed at the contact before avoiding eye contact, she just sighed and open the door for him "Well go on." he quickly rushed in, where he was greeted by a loud hello.

"Tamaki! I didn't think you'd make it!" the voice of a cheerful man exclaimed.

"I-I feel like I was followed..." he muttered as he looked up at the man, he raised a brow.

"By who?" Kyoshu let out a soft scoff as she walked in.

"I should be the one saying that." the boy looked back and saw that she walked in, the larger man grinned down at her and opened his arms up, surprising her a bit.

"Greetings! My name's Toyomitsu Taishiro, but you oughta know me as the BMI Hero: Fatgum! This guy who yah scared is Amajiki Tamiki, or my intern Suneater!" she bowed her head.

"Hi." she stands up straight and gives them a light wave "Takeyama Kyoshu, or the Growing Hero: Colossus." Fatgum snaps his fingers and points at her.

"You're that girl that attends U.A, like Tamaki here!" he pouts "I sent you an internship under me, I would've loved it if you interned with me! Would've been fun!" she hums.

"I believe it would've, but then I'd miss out on a lot of different opportunities." he gives her a look.

"Like what?" she presses her index finger to her lips.

"Secret~" she then giggled as she made her way to the elevator "Though I believe you'll find out sooner or later... I expect soon." with that she went over to the elevator, to which the other two followed as well, she allowed them to press the floor number they needed to get to... it was the exact same floor she needed to be.

'Well now I see who the mysterious guest is.' she thought, when the elevator opened she walked out first and was immediately greeted with a kiss to the cheek by Uwabami.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" Kyoshu kept a blank face when Uwabami jumped up and landed in Kyoshu's arms, making her hold her bridal style.

"Right." she then noticed the two walking out of the elevator she she jumped out of Kyoshu's arms and greeted them.

"I'm so glad you two could make, Fatgum and Suneater." they both nod and blush a bit.

"If I'm being honest, it's an honor. I've been dying to meet this Mystery-chan for awhile, where is she?" Uwabami looked back at Kyoshu and laughed.

"Hehe, you already met her!" they look at her confused.

"W-When?" she moved to the side just as Kyoshu turned to them and had her hands under her bangs and pulled her hair, a blush appeared on their faces as soon as her eyes landed on them, she gave them a soft smile.

"Now that you know who I am, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't reveal my identity to the public." they both nodded their heads at a rapid speed.

"OF COURSE!!!" she giggled softly, that caused their blushed to brighten.

"Look at the effect you have on them, Takeyama." she only hummed.

"So, what are we modeling out today?" Uwabami's smile grew as she pointed at Fatgum, that made them confused.

"A company who's a real fan of Fatgum has made clothing themed like his hero costume, and they asked us to model them out!" she clapped her hands then looked at Fatgum "And not to be rude, but they asked if you could model it in your... Skinny Form." Kyoshu made a face.

"Well that's rude." Amajiki nodded his head.

"Very." Fatgum waved his hand to dismiss them, his smile never leaving his face.

"I don't mind, really! Though I'll be drained, I think it'll be fun!" Kyoshu gave him a look before patting his arm.

"Well, good luck." and just like that, they were taken to get all prepped up. In the end, Kyoshu was wearing a dress that touched the ground and revealed the sides of her stomach and her shoulders while a hood rested on her head, they were long sleeves that his the palms of her hands, she wore heels as well while the whole color scheme was Fatgum's costume.

Amajiki was wearing something similar to Fatgum but it was styled as a suit but still with a hood, the duo even had black masks on to match the 8ft man.

"You l-look beautiful, Takeyama..." Amajiki stuttered, she smiled at him.

"Thank you, you look rather dashing as well." he covered his face as the blush on his face only got worse.

"N-No I don't...!" she only smiled at him until a large hand was on her head, she looked up at was met with the skinner version of Fatgum.

"And how do I look, Kyoshu?!" she looked him up and down before giving him a thumbs up.

"Handsome as well, though I do prefer your other form... you're much cuter~" she cooed before walking away, laughing quietly at the reaction she got from him after saying that, she was lightly smacked in the arm by Uwabami.

"Stop teasing them, Takeyama." she only hummed.

"Can't help it." she then remembered something "Hold on, wait, I'm doing that radio thing with Present Mic, right?" she nods.

"Right."

"Um, what are we gonna do with my voice? He'll for sure recognize it." she thinks for a bit before snapping her fingers.

"I've got it! I know a certain someone that has a device that can change the voice of anyone!" she pursed her lips.

"Who's this someone?" she waved her hand.

"Someone you know, but not really." Kyoshu watched her walk away before shrugging.

"Whatever, hopefully it works."

(Time Skip)

"I'm coming to you LIVE with a very special guest, you all should know this beautiful individual, Mystery-chan!" Kyoshu hummed at the compliment as she looked at Present Mic, she was a little surprised when she walked into his studio and didn't see him wearing his normal get up "It is such an honor to have you here!"

"It's an honor to be here. I'm a little nervous as well, I've never done something like this before so..." she then gave him a little shrug, she looked down at the necklace around her neck and let out a breath when her voice was indeed different. Her normal voice was a little deeper than a normal female's voice, so with the device hooked into the necklace, it made her voice a lot higher both not too much.

"There's nothing to be nervous about!" he then lit up "From what I remember, you were just at a photoshoot, am I allowed to know what you were modeling?" she hums.

"Maybe, I'm actually still wearing it." she stands up and he looks her up and down "You are allowed to know, just try not to blurt it out until the actual clothing is out." he nods his head.

"I'm sure he was happy to meet you." she nods.

"Very. I actually got a copy. Would you like to see?" she asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Please!" she pulled the photo out before handing him her phone, he got a look and there she was sitting on Fatgum's left bicep while Amajiki sat on his right. They were suppose to have either a serious or seductive look on their face, but in this one they had started to laugh.

"The company we're modeling for are a big fan of his, so they made clothes themed like his hero costume. In all honesty, I like this style and I'd like to wear it again." he claps his hands as he hands her phone back.

"While we're on the topic of heroes, who's your favorite?" she hums and leans back in her chair, she then smiled softly.

"Eraserhead." she giggled when Mic just stares at her before his jaw dropped while his eyes widened "I really admire him, his quirk and his work. He's a great man, he doesn't deserve the criticism he got during that press conference when that Bakugou and Takeyama were taken captive. I do hope they're alright." he blinked.

"Wait... wait wait, hold up." she watches as he whips out his phone and calls someone, she plugs her fingers in her ears when he suddenly started screaming "Shouta!! Did yah hear that?! Mystery-chan says you're her favorite! I'm jealous!!"

"Yeah, I heard! But lower your dawn volume, you're being too loud, Hizashi!" he quickly covered his mouth as he looked back at Kyoshu, he gave her an apologetic look.

"... sorry." she waved her hand.

"It's fine, you're just... excited?" she shrugged but he smiled.

"Yeah!" after hanging up on Aizawa, the duo continued to chat about whatever came to mind before taking questions from anyone listening to Mic's show, they got through many questions and asks until someone asked:

"I don't known if you've already been asked, but, are you two somehow related?" she eyes the speaker.

'Shouto?'

"I mean, um, your eyes! Your eyes are awfully similar...?! Yeah...!" the two look at each other before laughing lightly, Kyoshu waves her hand as she wipes away a tear that fell.

"Unfortunately, my dear, we aren't related. We two just have FABULOUS eyes!" she cheered, she then noticed that he lifted his phone up, she immediately knew what he wanted.

"Wouldn't want our dear fans to miss out." she chuckles.

"Whatever." she joked "What kind of face should we make?" she asked.

"... smug mixed with creepy." she gives him a look before shrugging.

"Whatever you say." the two got close to each other before making the same face.

"Aaaaaand post." the two look at each other before grinning.

~ extended ending ~

"Hey hey Bakugou, we're finally hearing Mystery-chain's voice! Wow, she sounds so beautiful!" Bakugou rolled his eyes as he listened to the voice of his cousin, who's voice had a higher pitch than usual.

"Wow... I'm amazed."

"Stop being so negative!" he just scoffed.

"You mentioned Bakugou before, what are your thoughts on him? He's brash, rude and very violent." the Baku-squad snicker at that "I don't see him being a hero any time soon." Bakugou looked away at that, the sound of a slam caught his attention.

"Listen here you douche, no one insults him but m-- his family! You have no right to tell me that he has no future on being a hero! He'll be the greatest hero and become a legend like All Might himself! That boy is skilled and can kick your ass and mine any day!" she chuckled "I fucking dare yah, to say that to his family's face, they'll destroy you."

Silence~

"Stay tune lovelies, my mood has suddenly decreased because of this asshole and I need a bit of time to calm myself. Ciao, mwah~!" they all look at Bakugou and see her was pursing his lips as a large blush was on his face "Oh, and Katsuki, if you're listening to this... I love you~"

...

...

...

"YOU KNOW MYSTERY-CHAN?!?!"

"FUCK OFF YOU EXTRAS!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" βž½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β₯ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
80.1K 2.8K 95
Keiko Todomura has been staying out of the way of the school bully since childhood, silently protecting her best friend, Izuku, with her quirk. Her...
44.6K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
19.5K 628 29
In a world full of quirks where the majority of the population hold a special power there is a girl who wishes to become a hero, her true origins are...