๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโœ”๏ธ||M.Y...

By deagusan

โ€ข๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโ€ข โ€ขShe was the sun to his dayโ€ข โ€ขHe was the moon to her nightโ€ข Highest Ranked 1 #minyoo... More

โ€ขInfoโ€ขPrologueโ€ขA/Nโ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
-sad ending-
-happy ending-
*EXTRA*

13

1K 27 4
By deagusan

Yoongi: Y/n? Y/N?
*beep*beep*beep*
Yoongi: WHAT THE FUCK?!
He re-dial the number.

*beep*bee-

???: You miss me?
Yoongi: Irene? What the fuck do you want?
Irene: I see, you got back with your expensive chic.
Yoongi: Tell me WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?
Irene: Chill, calm down. Money, you want her back, money. Oh and if you don't.
He heard a chuckle on the other side of the phone.
Irene: My boy right here wouldn't bother to touch her up a bit.
Another chuckle was heard.
Irene: Human trafficking...
A long pause
Irene: She would worth a few million dollars. 50 million won, then she be free and you and her could live happily after it. I will take good care of her.
*beep*beep*
He hit the steering wheel.

*Phones*
Yoongi: Hello? Is is Jungkook? 
Jungkook: Yea, huyng?
Yoongi: Y-you gotta help Y/n!
Yoongi sobbed
Jungkook: Huyng I'm coming over!

You feel the water hit your face. You open your eye and started coughing. Your eye scanned around the room there were multiple people in the room. Two person catches your eye.
That bastards!
The two mans standing next to that bitch is the mans who fucking rape you and beat you. Your blood started boiling as your brain started to process.
That bitch set up everything!
Irene: Wake up bitch!
She lower her self down to your level. You couldn't grab her hair or anything. Both of your hand and leg were tided. You gave her a death glare.
Irene: Oh don't give me that gl-
Before she could finish her sentence. You spit on her.
Y/n: Whore!
Her hand landed on your cheek. That make you fall to the side. You could feel the burn on your face.
Irene: Yah! I'm trying to be nice. But I guess not! Boys!
She stood up and walk the other way. The two mans walk up to you. They started kicking you. Everywhere burn but you not regretting what you did will maybe a bit. The kick you

Over

Over

And

Over

Again

They finally leave and all over your body burn. Irene once again lower her self down to your levels. She grabbed your chin for you to look at her.
Irene: Now you see who the boss here.
She stood up and walk away. She stop half way and tilted her head. So you could see half of her face.
Irene: Get ready for tomorrow you will love tomorrow.
She smirked and leave the room. Is like the soul leave your body. Your body drifted to sleep in the matter of second.

You wake up by the sound of the door closing. You slowly open your eye and sat up. The same mans from yesterday. He have an evil smirk on his face. You could see his intention clearly.
Man: I don't usually use thing twice but whatever.
No, not again!
You move backward until your back hit the cold wall. He pinned your arm. Again you tried to push him away. But that doesn't seem like it effecting him. He took off your sweat pant. Everything was going slow, your heart beat could be heard, his belt could be heard. You shut your eye tightly.

Irene: Not now! He coming! You know what to do!
He got off of me and left. I slowly got up and peak throw the door. He was cleaning a sniper gun. Irene approach him and said.
Irene: Her and then him.
He nodded and walk to the other side of the factory and climb up to the roof. What does her and then him mean? You gasped

3 Person POV
He took a deep breath and push the door open. He grabbed the suitcase that full of money.
Jungkook: Huyng don't worry my guys got your back.
Jungkook said through the ear piece.

He push the door open, it made a squeaking sound. It was an old abandoned factory. Even tho it was an old abandoned factory but camera were everywhere.
Irene: You came
She was standing in the middle of the large factory. He take a few step closer. He throw the suit case on the ground. The suits case open it and it was fill with money.
Yoongi: There the money
Irene: Boys
They bring Y/n out.
Y/n: Yoongi go away befor-

BANG!

Yoongi: No what the fuck are you doing.
Y/n use all her energy to run over to Yoongi before they shot him. Yoongi caughted her before she collapse.

BANG!

That shot hit her not him. The door got kicked open.
Jungkook: Drop your weapon the police is here.
Irene have a smirk on her face.
Irene: Shot all of them Kan.
It was silence.
Irene: Kan?
She turn around Kan was kneeling and his hand above his head. A gun was pointed as his head.
Jungkook: Your under arrested for human trafficking and being a bitch.
Jungkook said as he cuffed her hand.

The EMTs place her on the gurneys. Holding her hand with my bloody hand and sitting by her side. Her hand getting colder by each minute. My clothes was full of blood.

Y/n please don't do this to me again!

Y/n please wake up

Y/n please open your eye

Y/n please don't give up

I followed the gurneys and push her through the Emergency Department.
Nurse: Sir you have to stay outside while our Doctor do the surgery.

You open your eye and closed immediately. The pain was awful. You clenched your hand, you open your eye again. You see Yoongi and the nurse. You eye was too heavy to keep it open. You closed again and then open it. This time it was blurry. You see light pass by, one by one. It keep happening you close your eye and open it again. Then you feel a needle injected into you.

Yoongi sitting with his face in his hand sobbing. The other rush into the emergency department. They all sat down next to Yoongi quietly.
Jin: She going to be fine she is a fighter.
They all were sobbing.

A long beeeeeeep
Was heard

Hello 👋
THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TI MAKE IT INTENSE BUT IT TURN OUT LIKE SHIT 💩
SOO 👉🏼👈🏼

OH WELL
LOVE U ♥️

[UNEDITED]

Bye Peach 🍑
Love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 452 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
9.5K 569 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
4.5K 291 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...
257K 8.3K 21
[Completed] Summary: You were looking the night sky in your balcony when a mysterious man fell from above & suddenly kissed you. He then pulled away...