Abusive Love

By inspectorlemon

She killed his family, she ended his friends. Yet he loves her. Slowly she begins to lose her sanity... He he... More

blood and abuse

296 6 8
By inspectorlemon

I smirked as I tightened Leo's chains. he moaned in pain. "Karai..." he whispered.

I made small cuts along his stomach with a knife. "Shut up" I growled. Slowly digging the life deeper into his skin. Leo gasped.

"Stop" Leo  begged.he has scars and cut all over him body. It's been half a year, I've been doing this to him.

I saw a tear fall down his cheek. I growled and slapped him. "DON'T YOU DEAR CRY!" I yelled. I'll break him, make him emotionless.

I sliced his arm. He screamed out. "Pathetic and weak" I said crouching in front of him.

"No more please" he begged. I smirked.

"Fine" I growled standing. I loosened his chains.

I felt myself soften. "Leo, I- never mind" I said walking out of the room.

I know it... I'm losing my mind... what do I do... ugh!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
49.4K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
29.1K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
30.7K 2.9K 39
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️