Kat Got Your Tongue? (Sherloc...

Immortality4646 tarafından

"The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!" ~~~ "Tax- ugh." Sherlock says getting cut off as another body runs into him, t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - A Study in Pink
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - The Blind Banker
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - The Great Game
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 60

3.3K 125 88
Immortality4646 tarafından

A/N - Here it is guys... the final chapter! I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Apologies that it is a day late, but it was Mother's Day on Sunday and I spent the whole day with my family. That, and I have been working really hard to give you guys a special treat. For those of you who don't follow me and haven't gotten the notification already... Book 2, Curiosity Killed The Kat is officially published and I promise you guys are in for a special treat.

Now onto my weekly dedications

Thank you to @MiniMary202 @CaptainMarvel0705 @nerd_princess13 @mia-jane1024 @MeguelineMaraschim @Vincey_Princey @MyCookiemonster95 @b3y0u123_life @SenniGirl @Ink_demon66 @Theoptimistic123 @kandykanekittykat @Celerity-c @astridb14 @ahtenaismona @fuzzywuzzy406 @EmmelineGRWeasley @Chloe0Z @tea_and_sherlock @Jex0304 @GillianAqua @FantasyWriter345 @Lights212 @isabelledospatins @kris_ty_na @TheWalkingDead1463 @hello78234 @harmony7280 @Dalyisa @Impath13 all of your continuous support means so much to me!!

P.S. Guys some time this past week I broke 60K reads on my book... HOLY SHIT!! I feel that this is extra special because I have posted my 60th chapter and now I have 60K reads on my book so that you guys so much for reading and sticking with me throughout my occasionally irregular schedule.

Love you muchly, Kisses - K

~~~

"This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?" John says in a monotone voice.

Sherlock looks over to his friend confused and walks towards him a little. "John! What the hell?"

"Bet you never saw this coming." The good doctor says and when he does next surprised Sherlock, he opens the coat to revel that he has a bomb strapped to his chest with a little red dot from a sniper hovering over the bomb. "What would you like me to make him say next? Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear." Sherlock realizes that John is repeating what he's being told through a hidden headset.

"Stop it." Holmes demands angrily as he walks forward more, circling around himself and looking for anybody else in the room.

"Nice touch, this." John continues talking again. "The pool, where little Carl died. I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too. Stop his heart." Sherlock can hear John's voice catch at that last phrase and Sherlock's own heart speeds up a little. All he can think of is how relieved he is that Kat isn't here right now.

"Who are you?"

A door suddenly opens from the other end of the pool. "I gave you my number." A funny little voice says, but his face is still hidden behind a wall. "I thought you might call." With that, he walks around the corner and reveals himself and Sherlock notices that he's holding a chain that leads off around the corner. "Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" The quirky man jokes.

Sherlock internally rolls his eyes, but pulls Kat's gun out nonetheless. "Both."

"Jim Moriarty." He introduces himself. "Hi. Jim? Jim from the hospital? Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression? But then, I suppose, that was rather the point." The man tells Sherlock in a funny voice. "Come on out, pet." Moriarty demands as he tugs on a chain and someone attached to that chain walks around the corner: Kat. The blonde detective was dressed in shorts and one of Sherlock shirts and had a collar around her neck that was attached to the chain Moriarty was holding. He even forced her to wear a pair of cat ears on her head.

Sherlock is frozen in his place, his mouth is open but no words are coming out. "What," Moriarty mocks Sherlock's disoriented state. "Kat got your tongue?"

"Katherine." Sherlock finally says as he tries to step forward but stops as soon as he sees a red dot appear on her chest too.

"Sherlock." Kat breathes out and he can see the quiet stream of tears falling down her face.

"She's a pretty little Kitty Kat, don't you think? I will admit, I do tend to have a flair for the dramatic." Moriarty says as he pets Kat on the head before trailing his fingers down her cheek. "Her skin is just... perfect-"

"Don't touch her!" Sherlock snaps and points his gun at Moriarty.

"Don't be silly." Moriarty taunts him. "Someone else is holding the rifles. I don't like getting my hands dirty. I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world. I'm a specialist, you see. Like you."

"Dear Jim please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?" Sherlock mocks as he slowly takes a step forward with Moriarty doing the same. Sherlock's blood boils when he sees Kat being dragged along helplessly behind him, but he has to ignore it so he can try and save her. "Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?"

Moriarty shrugs his shoulders. "Just so."

"Consulting criminal. Brilliant." Sherlock praises, playing with the man's ego.

Moriarty smiles proudly. "Isn't it? No-one ever gets to me. And no-one ever will."

"I did."

"You've come the closest." Moriarty agrees. "Now you're in my way."

"Thank you."

"Didn't mean it as a compliment."

"Yes, you did." Sherlock corrects him while visibly rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, okay, I did." He admits. "But the flirting's over, Sherlock. Daddy's had enough now." Moriarty says in a sing-song voice. "I've shown you what I can do. I cut loose all those people, all those little problems, even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play. So take this as a friendly warning, my dear. Back off." Moriarty puts his hands in his pockets and walks a little closer. "Although I have loved this, this little game of ours. Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay. Did you like the little touch with the underwear?"

"People have died." Sherlock snaps.

"That's what people DO!" Moriarty yells and Sherlock sees Kat flinch from behind him and he grits his teeth in anger.

Sherlock takes a deep breath so Moriarty doesn't see how he's getting under his skin. "I will stop you."

"No, you won't."

"Are you both all right?" Sherlock asks now talking to Kat and John.

John and Kat both don't say anything and Moriarty steps closer to John. "You can talk, Johnny boy. Go ahead."

"Take it." Sherlock says holding the stick out to Moriarty who takes it from him.

"Mm? Oh that? The missile plans." Moriarty kisses the stick and then throws it over his shoulder and into the pool. "Boring! I could have got them anywhere."

Suddenly, John runs forward and wraps his arm around Moriarty's neck. "Sherlock, Kat, run!"

"Good! Very good." Moriarty praises and he doesn't even look surprised.

"If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr. Moriarty, then we both go up." John growls and tightens his grip around his neck.

"Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around. But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets. They're so touchingly loyal." Moriarty taunts getting really close to John's face. "But oops! You've rather shown your hand there, Dr. Watson. Gotcha." Kat gasps lightly and Sherlock looks up and sees a red dot appear on his head which causes John to instantly let go.

Moriarty begins straightening out his suit. "Westwood." He says gesturing to his suit. "Do you know what happens if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?"

"Oh, let me guess. I get killed."

Moriarty scrunches his eyebrows. "Kill you? No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day. I don't want to rush it, though. I'm saving it up for something special. No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you. I'll burn the heart out of you." He taunts putting emphasis on the word 'heart.'

"I have been reliably informed that I don't have one." Sherlock snaps back but Moriarty shakes his head.

"But we both know that's not quite true." He tells Sherlock and tugs on Kat's chain a little, causing her to step forward a little before he drops the chain entirely. "Well, I'd better be off. Well, so nice to have had a proper chat."

"What if I was to shoot you now? Right now?"

"Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face." Moriarty replies with a mocking look of surprise. "Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock. Really, I would. And just a teensy bit disappointed. And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long. Ciao, Sherlock Holmes." With that Moriarty walks away and around the corner.

"Catch you later." Sherlock replies slowly still not lowering the gun.

"No, you won't!" Moriarty call back in a sing-song voice and Sherlock, Kat, and John hear the door close behind him.

Sherlock then quickly puts the gun away in his pocket and rips the jacket and vest off John and throws them away from themselves. "Don't worry about me," John tells his friend. "Go help Kat." Sherlock nods his head rushes over to Kat and hugs her close to him, gently ripping the Kat ears off her head.

"All right? Are you all right?" He asks her and he pulls away and quickly tries to take the collar off.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Kat tells him. "You need a key."

"Oh, Katherine, I don't need a key." He says and pulls out a paperclip from his pocket and begins to pick the lock until the collar pops off and clatters to the ground. Sherlock then takes his coat and wraps it around Kat's shoulder and she pulls it tight against her body.

Sherlock then pulls her over to John who is sitting crouched against the wall and freaking out a little. "John, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Oh, Christ. Are you okay?"

"Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine." Sherlock pulls the gun out again and scratches his head with it and paces around slightly. "That, er-thing that you that you did, that, um-you offered to do that was, um-good." The curly haired man awkwardly thanks John.

John laughs a little. "I'm glad no-one saw that."

"Mm?"

"You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk."

Kat laughs a little. "They do little else."

The three roommates were enjoying a small moment together when they look down and see multiple red dots appear on their chests and they hear a door open. "Oh, Sorry, boys... and girl. I'm so changeable!" Moriarty tell them with a devilish smirk as he walks back into the room all high and mighty. "It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness. You can't be allowed to continue. You just can't. I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind."

Sherlock, Kat, and John all share a look and Sherlock knows what he needs to do. The detective takes his gun and hold it out so it is pointing at Moriarty before he slowly lowers it, leaving it pointed at the bomb vest on the floor. "And probably my answer has already crossed yours."

~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter and my story and you want to help me write more, please donate to any or all of the links below or you can find them in my BIO! Thank you! Love you muchly, Kisses -K

BuyMeACoffee - buymeacoffee.com/Immortality4646
LiberaPay - https://en.liberapay.com/Immortality4646/
Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/immortality4646

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.3K 568 19
Description written by jedigirl2213 So...we (spinach_14 and jedigirl2213) were talking after I had discovered Sherlock and I was like "Whoa we shoul...
538 31 16
"Hey, Sherlock. Do you ever wonder what it would've been like if we lived in the 19th century?" Phoebe asked as she picked her head up off his chest...
3.1K 81 10
For one to uncover secrets this deep, they must shatter the evil from within. A façade was all Sherlock was living now. When he gets wind of a masque...
1.6K 135 42
Darn it, the stinking window won't freaking open. I guess there's only one choice left, break the window. I punched the window with my knuckles as it...