Kat Got Your Tongue? (Sherloc...

By Immortality4646

"The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!" ~~~ "Tax- ugh." Sherlock says getting cut off as another body runs into him, t... More

Chapter 1 - A Study in Pink
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - The Blind Banker
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 - The Great Game
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 40

3K 137 51
By Immortality4646

A/N - An extra long chapter for you guys to close up this episode!! There is a part at the end of this chapter that I added and I just want to say that I do not own that idea, I was inspired by The Big Bang Theory and, don't worry, (though I doubt that you will) it does fit in with my story, you will just have to wait and see how.

Weekly Dedications: Thank you to @MBG202 @Alayna1451 @Alex_Lyra @shadownightgla @MaguelineMaraschim @Weird1000 @BitterSweetG @sashahailee @GaiaSuarez35 @Alex_lolie3 not to be greedy or anything but less people voted this past week and I'm a little sad... But thank you to all of my regular voters and even people who read and then go back and vote spamming me with votes because it always makes me smile.

Please continue to vote and comment!!! The more votes and comments the happier I'll be!!!!

Love you muchly!!!

Kisses -K

~~~

"We'll just slip off. No need to mention us in your report." Holmes tells Detective Dimmock.

"Mr. Holmes..." Dimmock sighs.

"I have high hopes for you, Inspector." Sherlock interrupts him. "A glittering career."

"I go where you point me." Dimmock finally concedes and Kat walks back up to them after being checked out by the EMTs.

"Exactly." Sherlock says and Kat looks at him confused but he just gave her an 'I'll tell you later' look.

"Ta." Watson says to Dimmock and the three detectives walked away.

"So, 'Nine mill'..." Kat starts.

"Million." Holmes corrects her and she rolls her eyes.

"Million, yes; 'Nine million for jade pin. Dragon den, black Tramway'."

"An instruction to all their London operatives." The curly haired detective explains.

"Mmm." Watson hums.

"A message; what they were trying to reclaim." Kat says understanding what Sherlock was talking about.

"What, a jade pin?" Watson asks a little confused at to how something so small could be worth two peoples lives and then some.

"Worth nine million pounds." Holmes supplies. "Bring it to the Tramway, their London hideout."

"Hang on: a hairpin worth nine million pounds?" Watson spits out in surprise.

Sherlock shrugs flippantly. "Apparently."

"Why so much?" John asks still very confused.

Kat thinks about it for a second "Well it could depend on who owned it."

"Two operatives based in London. They travel over to Dalian to smuggle those vases. One of them helps himself to something: a little hairpin."

"Worth nine million pounds." Kat laughs at the irony. "And I bet you he thought it was a cheap little accessory."

Sherlock nods. "Eddie Van Coon was the thief. He stole the treasure when he was in China."

Watson turns to him. "How d'you know it was Van Coon, not Lukis?"

"Yeah, even the killer didn't know that." Katherine points out.

"Because of the soap." Sherlock replies with a sing-song voice.

~~~

Sherlock, and Kat go to visit Van Coon's assistant while John goes to talk to Sebastian and the curly haired detective decided to make a flashy entrance so he calls her first.

"He bought you a present." He says into his phone. "A little gift when he came back from China."

"How do you know that?" They hear Amanda say from her office.

Holmes walks up to her open door. "You weren't just his P.A., were you?" Kat asks a little sadly as she refers to their personal relationship.

"Someone's been gossiping."

"No."

Amanda pauses confused. "Then I don't understand. Why?"

"Scented hand soap in his apartment. Three hundred millilitres of it. Bottle almost finished."

"Sorry?"

"I don't think Eddie Van Coon was the type of chap to buy himself hand soap, not unless he had a lady coming over. And it's the same brand as that hand cream there on your desk."

Amanda sighed, giving up on the denial cover. "Look, it wasn't serious between us. It was over in a flash. It couldn't last, he was my boss." She smiles sadly.

"What happened?" Kat asks her. "Why did you end it?"

"I thought he didn't appreciate me. Took me for granted. Stood me up once too often: we'd plan to go away for the weekend and then he'd just leave; fly off to China at a moment's notice."

"And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry. Can I... just have a look at it?" Sherlock holds his hand out. Amanda takes a sad breath and untwists the pin from her hair and places it gently in the palm of his hand.

"Said he bought it in a street market." Amanda tells them.

Sherlock laughs a little and places the pin into Kat's hand so she could have a look at it. "Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it."

Amanda laughs not even the least bit surprised. "Yeah, that's Eddie."

"Didn't know its value; just thought it would suit you."

"Oh?" Amanda says surprised and a little sarcastically. "What's it worth?"

"Nine... million... pounds." Sherlock tells her slowly and Amanda's face contorts to extreme surprise.

"Oh my God!" She yells backing out of the room slowly. "Oh my G... Nine million!"

~~~

Watson sits in his chair reading his newspaper while Sherlock sat on the couch reading a book with Kat's feet in his lap as she reads a book as well.

"Over a thousand years old and it's sitting on her bedside table every night." Watson chuckles lightly as he reads the newspaper article on Van Coon's secretary, Amanda.

"He didn't know its value; didn't know why they were chasing him."

"Hmm. Should've just got her a lucky cat." The blonde detective jokes.

"Hmm." Sherlock hums laughing a little.

The three of them sit in silence until Watson breaks it again. "You mind, don't you?"

"What?" Sherlock asks confused without looking up from his book.

"That she escaped: General Shan." John points out. "It's not enough that we got her two henchmen."

"It must be a vast network, John. Thousands of operatives. The three of us, we barely scratched the surface.

"You cracked the code though Sherlock, and maybe Dimmock can track down all of them now that he knows it."

"Oh, John." Kat laughs at his innocence.

"No. No, John, Kat is right." Sherlock says and Kat smirks at him. "I cracked this code; all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book."

~~~

One Week Later

~~~

Sherlock walked back into 221B Baker Street after, reluctantly, going grocery shopping after John all but threatened his life. The good doctor told Sherlock that he would "turn Sherlock into one of his corpse experiments" if he didn't go to the store while he was at work. Kat had decided to stay home because she had some work she had to get done at home.

Sherlock walks upstairs carrying the few bags of groceries he got when he noticed that the shower water was running. Sherlock was putting some stuff away when he heard a female voice yelling his name frantically: It was Kat.

"Sherlock! Sherlock help, please!" Kat yells trying to his someone's attention because she knew John was at work and Mrs. Hudson was visiting her sister. "Sherlock!?"

With that, Sherlock dropped everything and rushed to her aid. He was about to burst through the bathroom door when he realized, well it was a bathroom, who knows what state Kat could be in.

"Katherine?" He knocks on her door. "Katherine, are you alright?"

"No, please come in quick." She replies and that was all Sherlock needed to hear before he burst in to her rescue. He walked in a saw that she was in the tub wrapped in the shower curtain with the water still pouring on her head as she cradles her right arm.

"What happened?" Sherlock asks as he turns off the water so she speak without getting water in her mouth.

"I slipped in the shower and hit my head on the side of the tub and I'm pretty sure I dislocated my shoulder." The soaked blonde detective explains.

"You need to go to the doctor." Sherlock urges her. "You could have gotten a concussion. Again." He adds and Kat gives him a devil glare and he just shrugs. "What? It's the truth."

"Yes, Sherlock, I know that I need to go to the doctor, that's why I called you in here... I need your help." She takes a deep breath. "I need you to help me up and, well, I need you to help me get dressed."

Sherlock's breath hitches. "Right. Of course." He clears his throat suddenly aware that Kat is practically naked with only a purple shower curtain hiding her from his eyes. "Well let's get you up then."

Sherlock carefully reaches over and puts a hand on her back and one on her non-injured arm and gently eases her up so that she is standing upright and he can help her step out of the tub. He reaches over and hands her a towel which she tries to carefully wrap around herself with only one arm. The two of them then walk into her room and Kat sits on the bed, wrapped in the towel, as Sherlock walks over to her dressers and tries to find her something to wear.

"What would you prefer to wear?" He asks her as he doesn't know what to pick out for her.

"Just any shirt and shorts would work." The blonde replies. "My shirts are in the top drawer and my shorts are in the bottom one."

Sherlock grabs a pair of black pajama shorts and a loose pink shirt and places them on the bed. "So I'm going to have to try and guide you into your clothes. So, uh, let's start with your shorts."

Sherlock grabs the shorts and holds them outwards with the legs open so Kat can just step into them. Sherlock turns his head in the opposite direction as he feels the shorts move when she steps into them.

"Okay." Kat says and Sherlock takes that as his okay to pull her shorts up. He tried to hold the shorts so that he didn't tough her skin but, as he's not looking so he can't see, His finger still brush against her bare hips. He opens his eyes and his face is right in front of hers.

Sherlock's hands are still resting on her hips and the two of them are breathing heavily due to their close proximity to each other. Kat starts to slowly lean into Sherlock so their are millimeters away. Her lips barely touch his when Kat accidently moves her arm and yelps in pain.

Sherlock sighs, slightly disappointed in being interrupted... again. "I'm sorry." He apologizes to her and Kat shakes her head with a small smile.

"You don't have to apologize." She tells him. "You didn't hurt me, but as much as I would love to continue where we, um, left off, we, uh, should probably go to the doctor first."

"Good idea, Miss Moore."

After they finished, Sherlock and Kat took a cab to the doctors office where John worked, checked themselves in, and waited for John to call them back.

"Sherlock? Kat? What are you doing here?" John asks when he sees them. "Kat, why is there a massive bruise on your head and why does it look like you've dislocated your shoulder?"

Kat laughs lightly, "Umm, well, it's kinda a funny story."

~~~

I hope you guys have liked Episode 2: The Blind Banker (especially the ending). I figured I'd add a little fluff and comedy to the end of this chapter. I also want to take some time to thank you all again for all of your comments and votes and let me just say HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!!!!!! 22.4K reads on my book!!! That is over 4 times as many reads as when I completed Episode 1. This has literally made me cry tears of happiness because I never thought I would get this many reads on any of my books!!! I love you all muchly and I can't wait to start Episode 3!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter and my story and you want to help me write more, please donate to any or all of the links below or you can find them in my BIO! Thank you! Love you muchly, Kisses -K

BuyMeACoffee - buymeacoffee.com/Immortality4646
LiberaPay - https://en.liberapay.com/Immortality4646/
Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/immortality4646

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.8K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...
180K 6.1K 44
Darcy Byrne, a surprisingly intelligent orphan girl from London, stumbles upon Jennifer Wilson's body at Brixton, Lauriston Gardens. She follows the...
183K 7.8K 40
You move into 221A. You're a forensic scientist. You fall for a sociopath and a psychopath. What more can I say? Oh, and did I mention the men you fa...
4.3K 194 9
Despairing of the ingenuity of London's criminals, Sherlock Holmes accepts what appears to be an ordinary case and discovers that a mastermind is at...