FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

By -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... More

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT

17.8K 567 283
By -L0VELESS-

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ - 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵]

"the danger is i'm dangerous
and i might just tear you apart"

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea flushed the toilet before sitting back against the wall in her en-suite after throwing up for the second time that morning. The wolf had no clue what was wrong with her, figuring it must have had something to do with whatever Connor used on her yesterday that forced her to turn. Whatever it was, she hoped it would go away soon and pushed it to the back of her mind.

Pulling herself off the floor, the brunette quickly brushed her teeth before jogging down the stairs, rolling her eyes when she found the group of hybrids in her parlour still drinking. "You're still going? I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done," Tyler spoke as he walked down the stairs, following his sister into the room as one of the hybrids poured Hayley a shot.

"We're just paying our respects to Dean," one of the hybrids shrugged casually causing Thea to narrow her eyes at him, "that's great, hybrid number one, but could you pay them at a bar instead?" she snapped causing Hayley to scowl at her. "He's called Chris," the brunette corrected the young wolf with a glare causing Thea to turn to her with a sarcastic smile, "who is?"

Hayley rolled her eyes, turning to face Tyler instead with a smirk, "don't be mad. We're celebrating our fallen friend," she told him as she walked towards the twins with her shot in her hand. Stopping in front of the hybrid, she poured her shot into his mouth, wiping his bottom lip with her thumb before sticking it in her mouth. Thea glared from her spot next to Tyler, about to attack her before a familiar British accent floated through the room.

"Well, don't let me interrupt," Klaus teased as he waltzed into the room, relief clouding his features as his eyes locked onto the molten brown of his soulmates. "I didn't know you were here," Tyler sighed as he glared at the hybrid causing him to chuckle, "clearly," he muttered as he walked over to Thea with a smile. The wolf smiled back, truly grateful that he was back as she wound her arms around his waist and looked up at him with a loving glance.

"I just popped round to make sure my soulmate was safe and to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet, when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter," Klaus said with a sarcastic smile as he turned to look at the hybrids, keeping one of his arms wrapped around Thea as his other held a bottle of whiskey.

"Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission," Hayley spat as she glared at him from across the room causing Thea's own eyes to narrow. Nobody talked to her soulmate like that. Only her. And Rebekah. "Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl," the brunette snapped back at her causing Klaus to chuckle as the wolf scowled at her.

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler spoke up, attempting to stop the vicious glaring match that was currently happening between his sister and friend. "I have my reasons. They've ceased to mater. Cheers," Klaus replied in annoyance with a sarcastic smile as he raised the bottle of whiskey and took a drink, offering it to Thea only for the wolf to shake her head, still not feeling 100%.

Klaus frowned about to ask her what was wrong when a knock at the door sounded throughout the house. Thea frowned, following Tyler as he went to answer it only to find Caroline storming through the door with a box of stuff in her arms. "I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet," the blonde vampire rushed in sadness as she stared down at the box, refusing to look up at Tyler.

"Care, this isn't a good time," Tyler frowned causing the vampire to scowl, "just take it," she snapped as she shoved the box into Tyler's hands. Thea frowned, watching her friend in sadness as Klaus put his bottle down on the side, chuckling at the scene. "By the break-up drama unfolding before me, I assume you've met Hayley," the hybrid spoke in glee, smirking as Caroline said nothing.

Thea scowled at him causing him to sigh before looking over at the hybrids, "all right, come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere," Klaus urged them causing Tyler to frown, "for what?" Klaus smirked at the elder Lockwood, "I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate," he mocked as he gestured towards Caroline and Hayley.

"Come one, little wolf. We've got people to terrorise," Klaus joked with a smile as he turned back around to face his soulmate causing Thea to huff in annoyance, "and why do I have to come?" she pouted causing Klaus to raise his eyebrows. "Because I don't trust you not to get yourself in danger," the hybrid replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world causing Thea to nod her head in agreement, completely understanding and agreeing with his point, "yeah, okay. Fair enough."

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea and Klaus walked through the streets of a neighbourhood hand in hand as the hybrid spoke to Stefan through the phone. "I don't want to talk about it," the Salvatore vampire muttered through the receiver causing the hybrid to chuckle dryly, "well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future."

The young wolf frowned at his words, still not agreeing with his need for more hybrids. He claimed it was for her protection now that they were no longer linked, but she didn't need anyone's protection. Okay, so the last week didn't exactly help to prove her point, but the wolf was strong enough to fight her way out of trouble herself. She didn't need bodyguards.

"Well it wouldn't have happened, if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy," Stefan retorted from the other end of the line causing Thea to giggle. Klaus smiled down at his soulmate in adoration, her laugh being his favourite sound in the world. He would happily lay down his life just to hear her laugh, he was truly in love. And whilst that thought scared him each day, he had never felt so complete.

She was all he'd ever need. Which is why he needed the cure and Elena's blood so desperately. Sure, a couple of extra hybrid's to boss around and do his dirty work wouldn't hurt, but he mainly wanted it for Thea. He'd never, ever, force her to be a hybrid- but he also know he couldn't live without her. Now that they were no longer bonded she'd keep getting older whilst he stayed the same.

She'd grow old as he stayed young, as young as he could get for a thousand year old vampire anyway. Thea never gave much thought to that fact, it completely slipping her mind, but Klaus thought about it every day. Eventually he'd out live her, and she would leave him- intentionally or not, and he'd be on his own once again.

"Well, life's full of if's, Stefan. But let's accentuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of the five; we'll find another. It may take centuries, but we've got nothing but time, right?" he mused, pushing his plaguing thoughts to the back of his mind as he gripped Thea's hand tighter to find comfort. "You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?" Stefan remarked causing the corner of the hybrid's lips to tug up slightly.

"Not you, if that's what you're worried about. But I am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?" Klaus mocked with a smirk causing Thea to frown, not understanding what he meant. "What do you know about that?" Stefan spoke after a moment of silence causing the hybrids smirk to broaden, as the soulmates turned onto Elena's street.

"I'll tell you. Where are you?" Klaus quipped as he and Thea neared the doppelganger's house. "I'm at her house," Stefan replied hesitantly causing the hybrid to smile, "how convenient. So am I," he replied before knocking on the door. The younger Salvatore opened the door, his eyes looking between the two soulmates who both smiled at him before stepping out of the house and closing the door behind him.

Stefan walked passed the two, causing them both to sigh before following him further down the garden. "You know, this would all be a lot more civilised if I was just invited inside," Klaus remarked causing Stefan to scoff, "it's bad enough I'm out here talking to you. What do you know?" Stefan demanded causing the hybrid to roll his eyes.

"I killed the original five hunters, remember? When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence," Klaus revealed causing Thea and Stefan to both frown, "what kind of consequence?" the wolf asked in concern for her friend. "The hunters were spelled by witched to kill vampires; if you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny then he'll take you down with him," Klaus explained only causing Stefan's frown to deepen.

"What do you mean? Connor's dead," he retorted in confusion earning a smirk from the hybrid, "I mean, Connor's death won't prevent him from making Elena his final vampire kill. She'll need to come with me now. I'll lock her up, keep her away from any sharp wooden objects," Klaus smirked causing Stefan to scowl.

"She's not going anywhere with you," Stefan denied, his shoulders becoming tense as his body stiffened in protectiveness. Thea frowned, looking between the vampire and the hybrid, "Stef, if what Klaus is saying is true and we leave her alone, she'll kill herself before the sun goes down," the brunette tried to reason causing the vampires expression to falter.

"She's stronger than that," Stefan insisted with a frown, trying to make himself believe his words as well as them. "Is she?" Klaus questioned, voicing Stefan's worry, "believe me, it's for her own good," the hybrid persuaded with a smirk. Before Stefan had the chance to retort, the sound of the front door opening caught their attention.

"Elena!" Damon shouted as the doppelganger ran out of the house in a rush, stopping on the porch as she stared at Thea, Klaus and Stefan. Using his enhanced speed, Klaus grabbed both Thea and Elena, rushing the two girls away from the house before Stefan and Damon had the chance to react.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Was that really necessary?" Thea scolded her soulmate as soon as they got to the Mikaelson mansion with Elena in tow. Klaus rolled his eyes as he pulled the doppelganger out of the room, dragging her by the arm through the mansion as he ignored the wolf's comment causing her to stare after him in disbelief. "Um, did it look like I was finished talking?" she sassed him before following after him.

"What exactly are you planning to do?" Thea asked with raised eyebrows as she followed the hybrid into a room that she'd never seen before, causing the hybrid to turn and face her with a smile, "help her," he replied sincerely causing the wolf's heart to swell. She knew that he more than likely had an ulterior motive, but the fact that he went out of his way to help the doppelganger in the first place was enough to make her smile.

"Let go of me," Elena sneered as she continued to struggle in the original's grip causing the hybrid to roll his eyes, "certainly," he smiled as he roughly let the brunette go, shoving her further into the room. "That, wasn't necessary," Thea remarked, commenting on the hybrid's harsh behaviour causing him to roll his eyes before looking back towards the doppelganger.

"I apologise for the lack of windows, it's to preserve the art. And of course, to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring and burning yourself to death in the sun," Klaus spoke as he grabbed a hold of Thea's hand once again, entwining his fingers with hers. Elena gave him an incredulous look, "I'm not gonna kill myself. I would never do that," she denied with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, but you'll want to," the hybrid responded with a serious tone, "I did. Problem is, I'm immortal," Klaus finished with a smirk. Thea frowned in despair, squeezing the original's hand tightly in comfort as he heart ached at the thought of her soulmate being in such torment and pain that he wanted to take his own life. "You went through this?" Elena questioned curiously with furrowed eyebrows.

Klaus nodded his head, gripping Thea's hand tighter, "yes, I did. For fifty-two years, four months, and nine days," the hybrid explained as his posture stiffened. "I was tormented, in my dreams, my every waking moment, relentless, never-ending torture," he mumbled causing Thea's heart to shatter. The wolf let her thumb softly rub the skin on the back of her soulmates hand, causing his posture to relax.

"It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time," Klaus finished as Elena watched him in confusion, "so you knew that this would happen if Connor died? That's why you got involved. Did Stefan know too?" the brunette questioned as she folded her arms over her chest.

"All he knew was that the hunter had to be kept alive. You should have listened to him when he said he had it covered, love" Klaus frowned, rolling his eyes at the doppelganger causing her to sigh. "What else does Stefan know?" Elena pushed earning an eye roll from Thea this time. "Well, that's one of life's little mysteries, isn't it?" Klaus smiled sarcastically before pulling on Thea's hand slightly, urging her out of the room.

The soulmates turned to walk out before Elena's voice stopped them, "how did you make it stop?" she questioned desperately causing the wolf to frown in sympathy, wanting nothing more than her friend to be okay. "I didn't. Eventually it just stopped," Klaus replied as he glanced back at her causing the doppelgangers face to drop.

"The hallucinations tend to appear in strange forms," he told her as he knocked on the door to the room, one of his hybrids opening it from the other side, "don't say I didn't warn you," Klaus smirked as he pulled Thea out of the room, the hybrid closing it after them.

As soon as they moved away from the door and into the parlour of the mansion, Klaus turned to face Thea with a fiery glare causing the brunette to frown, "what part of 'I'm leaving town for a day, don't do anything stupid', do you not understand?" the hybrid fumed. Thea rolled her eyes at his theatrics, "it's not like I actively went looking for trouble. I only went on a run for god sake," she muttered causing the hybrid to sigh.

"A day. I was gone for less than 24 hours and you manage to get yourself kidnapped and almost blown to pieces," Klaus scolded earning an eye roll from the brunette once again, though her heart fluttered at his concern. "Hey, you were the one that went to Italy and left me here. Besides, I'd have been fine if Rebekah would've answered my phone calls. Have you heard from her at all?" Thea inquired with furrowed eyebrows causing Klaus to rub the back of his neck sheepishly as he turned away from her.

Thea narrowed her eyes at him, realising what he had done to her best friend causing her to scowl. "Tell me you didn't," she muttered furiously only gaining a sheepish smile from the hybrid in reply. The wolf shook her head in annoyance, "Klaus you wanker," she fumed with a clenched jaw causing the hybrid to roll his eyes, "how about I take you to dinner to make up for it?" he suggested with a small smile.

Thea pouted, stuck between staying mad at him or going for free food. "Fine. Put you're paying and I want you to undagger Rebekah," she told him firmly, her fierce stare leaving the hybrid no room to argue. Klaus chuckled, nodding his head in response, "whatever you want my queen," he replied causing the brunette to smirk. "Ooh, queen, I could get used to that," she teased as Klaus wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're my queen, always and forever," the hybrid muttered before leaning his head down and capturing her lips in a sweet kiss. Thea smiled into it before pulling away, resting her forehead against his with her eyes closed, "if we don't leave now, I fear we never will," she breathed causing the hybrid to smirk. "Is that really such a bad thing?" he teased with a seductive smirk causing the brunette to hit him softly on the shoulder.

✧✦✧✦✧

Klaus and Thea were sat in the far corner of the grill, a big plate of food sat in front of the wolf as Klaus only had a glass of wine. "I can't believe you're just going to watch me eat," the brunette scoffed causing the hybrid to laugh. "Sorry love. The food here isn't exactly to my taste," he smirked causing the wolf to roll her eyes, "then you clearly haven't tried the halloumi fries," she smirked deviously.

Klaus frowned in confusion, watching with raised eyebrows as Thea picked up a rectangular stick from her plate before reaching across the table to feed it to him. The hybrid closed his mouth in protest causing the brunette to scowl, "open," she demanded as if she was talking to a stubborn toddler, sighing as Klaus continued to refuse her request.

"Open your mouth so I can stick it in," Thea demanded once again causing the hybrid to raise his eyebrows in amusement. The wolf stared at him in confusion for a second before she burst into a fit of giggles, realising what she had said, "okay, not like that," she laughed before looking at him with the best puppy dog eyes she could muster, "will you please, try the halloumi?" she begged with a pout.

Klaus groaned, knowing he couldn't resist her any longer. Her sweet, innocent expression had him fumbling over his feet willing to do whatever she requested. God, I'm so whipped he laughed internally at himself as he opened his mouth, taking a bite of the stick, moaning in gratification at the taste of it. "Good right?" Thea smiled as she watched his reaction.

Klaus smirked in response, "still not as good as my pancakes," he boasted with a proud smirk causing the brunette to scoff, "please. You burnt like of them before you managed to do it right," she laughed causing the hybrid to scowl. "That wasn't my fault. The pan refused to cooperate," he retorted, his eyes narrowing at the wolf in mock annoyance as she nodded her head sarcastically, "sure, sure."

The hybrids scowl turned into a smirk as he picked up one of her halloumi fries before throwing it straight at her, laughing in amusement as it her square in the forehead. Thea stared at him in disbelief, about to scold him for wasting one of her precious halloumi sticks when Caroline walked over to their table, a sheepish look on her face.

"Hey Care," the wolf greeted with a cheery smile as she looked at her best friend, only receiving a guilty smile in return causing Thea to frown, "what's going on?" she asked in worry. Caroline rubbed the back of her neck in an attempt to stall, "uh, so. Stefan kinda broke into your house while you were out so he could free Elena," she started causing the two soulmates to frown, "and, he did. But then he lost her," the blonde winced as she finished.

Klaus shot up from his seat furiously, Thea following him as she frowned at her friend in disappointment, "why can't any of you just leave things alone," she muttered as she followed Klaus out of the Grill. "T," Caroline called after her friend as she exited the Grill causing the two soulmates to stop before turning to face her.

"Caroline, I know you're Thea's best friend, but if you don't stop talking, I will kill you," Klaus threatened before grabbing Thea's hand and beginning to walk away once again. "They figured out a way to stop the hallucinations," Caroline blurted out, stopping Klaus and Thea in their tracks.

"You have 10 seconds. I suggest you start talking."

✧✦✧✦✧

"Going somewhere?" Klaus asked with a scowl as he and Thea walked hand in hand into the foyer of the Lockwood mansion, startling Hayley, Tyler and Chris as they turned to face them. Letting go of Thea's hand, Klaus grabbed Chris by the throat before speeding towards the staircase, "when I said don't let her out of your sight, what did you think I meant?" the original snarled as he glared at the hybrid.

"It's not his fault, it's mine. I told him to leave. It's my fault she got away!" Tyler stepped in, attempting to get Klaus to let Chris go causing Thea to narrow her eyes at him as if to get him to shut up. "Then maybe you should be the one to die for it," Klaus sneered as he dropped the hybrid to the floor, focusing his attention on the elder Lockwood.

Thea glared at her soulmate as she stepped in front of her brother protectively, "over my dead body," she hissed causing Klaus to roll his eyes. "No one has to die!" Hayley spoke up causing Thea to scowl over at her, "did I not say mind your business?" she snapped at the wolf causing the elder brunette to roll her eyes before turning to face Klaus.

"Tyler's covering for me. I'm the one that let her go," Hayley stated causing Tyler to frown at her, "Hayley," he trailed. The wolf held up her hand, stopping him, "no. You want someone dead, go ahead. Kill me. I'd rather die anyway than end up as one of your sired little bitches," she spat at Klaus causing both the original and Thea to snarl.

"Don't tempt me, wolf girl," the original hybrid growled before turning to face Chris, "your existence is to serve me. To please me. Do you understand?" he asked with a glare causing the hybrid to nod weakly. "I'm sorry, I won't fail you again," he muttered weakly causing Klaus to smirk, "no you won't," he replied as he moved away from the front door.

"Get out of here," Klaus told him causing Chris to stand up, walking quickly towards the door. He didn't make it very far though before Stefan entered, stabbing him with a stake. "No!" Hayley gasped, covering her hand with her mouth as she began to cry, watching as Chris fell to the floor. "Jeremy?" Tyler asked in confusion as the younger Gilbert walked in the house with a cleaver in his hand.

"What the hell man?!" Tyler shouted as he looked between his sister, Stefan and Jeremy with a frown, "I'm sorry, Ty," Thea whispered sadly as Stefan nods at Jeremy. The young teen lifts the cleaver, chopping Chris' straight off causing Hayley to scream and Thea to bury her head into Klaus' chest, not wanting to see the headless body of the hybrid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 57 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
506K 9.6K 41
Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in California. She finds her future involving...
643K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
3.2K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...