โ˜๏ธŽ๐•Ž๐• ๐”ฝ ๐• ๐•” โ„๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ๐•คโ˜๏ธŽ

By SandwingAnimus

โœŒ๏ธŽ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐šŽ๐šโœŒ๏ธŽ More

๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šœ (๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›)
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›
๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š
๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š˜๐š•๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ
๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š™๐šŠ๐šฃ

๐š‚๐š’๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š 

76 1 0
By SandwingAnimus

This oc is by DarkJewlTheNightWing

Name: Silver Shadow

Ooh never heard that name!

Tribe:icewing, nightwing, sandwing

OOFERS A MARY SUE yeeeeesh......

Gender: Female

Obviously 

Powers: is a mind reader, and only breaths dry ice.

Hmm i think for a Mary Sue dragon you should only have one power because people would already be frustrated with a Mary Sue. (one of my tips)

Looks: She has deep purple eyes, Her scales are almost pure black with her underbelly being a grey, she has scales going down her neck that are a sandy desert color, but she also has spikes that are retractable on her spine and tail (which are the color blue)

YEAH THIS ONE A TRUE NATURED MARY SUE other wise k00l!

Personality: she is often confused for a cold hearted and disrespectful dragon, but once you get to know her she's calm and caring but overprotective if needed.

Yeah I get her....

Tips for Silver Shadow

•OK so first you should tone down with your Mary Sue, make it a hybrid at least?

• one power would make her more closer to a original character 

•the sandwing part of her isn't hardly even there if I where going to fix her I'd just take away the sandwing part of her.

Ok so this one needs a couple of tips. She NEEDS to tone down her Mary Sue ALOT (well not that much *COUGH* *COUGH* allwings *COUGH* *COUGH*) but over all she's alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
439K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...