Different Worlds

By writingkeepsmewhole

Y/n was a normal girl, normal life, family/friends. That all changes when she is kidnapped to a world she tho... More

Remember
Animal Inside
Wash It Away
Changing Rooms
I Know You.

Different Worlds

1.1K 31 0
By writingkeepsmewhole

I sat on the boat it slowly drifting down the river. My family was too distracted by the wildlife and scenery to take note of my silence.

Pushing myself from seat I went around to the small bathroom.

As soon as I was out of sight the sound of large wings flapping filled my ears.

Turning around I almost bumped into a large man.

"I'm sor-." I didn't get to finish my sentence before he cut me off by placing his hand over my mouth the other wrapping around my arm.

My vision blurred along with my stomach lunging into my throat.

When I opened my eyes again I was standing in a abandoned warehouse/prison.

The man let me go and took a large step away from me.

"Is this her?" Asked a familiar voice though I didn't know where I heard it before.

Walking from around the corner was a face I knew. A face that was on my wall in my bedroom.

I was looking at the face of Sam Winchester or Jared Padalecki

"Yes I think she will work." Says the unknown man.

"What the heck is going on?" I ask take a step back.

"It's alright you're safe here." He says taking a slowly step towards me and holding his hands up showing me he wasn't a threat.

"Is this a joke?" I ask looking around.

"I believe that Sam did not say something humorous." Says a deep voice directly behind me.

Spinning around I met bright blue eyes of a familiar angel.

Jumping away from him I looked at the both of them.

"Cas not helping." Sam- Jared says giving him a go away look.

"Okay I would really like to know what's going on before I start screaming."

"This human is loud would you like me to silence her?"

"No Dismas thank you." Sam says

"Everything is okay. I'll explain everything. Would you like I seat?" He says gesturing to a plastic white chair.

"No I want to know why I'm talking to people from a TV show."

"A TV show?"

"Yes a TV show. You are Jared Padalecki and you are Misha Collins from the show Supernatural." I say gesturing to them when I say there names.

"Supernatural? Like the books?"

"The books in the show?" I ask

"Is this some practical joke?"

"If it was a joke how do you explain getting here in the blink of an eye?" Sam asks glancing at the large man who grabbed me on the boat.

"That's a good point..." I say thinking about it.

"Now that that's settled I will take my leave. Call for me if you farther need my assistance." Says the man then disappearing

"You really are Sam huh?" I ask feeling like I was going to puke.

"Afraid so. You are?"

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N. As you already know I'm Sam."

'Where's Dean?'

"That's why you are here." He says softly.

"I said that out loud?"

"You didn't mean to?"

"No I umm didn't want to seem rude."

"It's alright. That actually makes sense if you are the right person."

"For what?" I ask

"I need your help. Come on you need to meet one more person." He says walking back towards the way he came I slowly followed him Cas behind me.

I looked around my heart racing. Once we rounded the corner we walked in another large room but it wasn't empty.

Towards the middle was a wooden table with jars and bowls full of different things. At the end bent over a book was a well dressed red haired woman.

At the sound of our feet she looked up at us.

I was not surprised to see Rowena.

"About bloody time you get back. He has been driving me crazy. It's bloody hard to think with him screaming like a madman." She says standing up.

"Sorry but I was trying to keep the only person who can help us from running out screaming."

"Is this her?" She asks looking me up and down.

"Doesn't look like much."

"It doesn't matter what she looks like as long as she can help Dean."

"What's wrong with Dean?" I say quickly blushing realizing what I did.

"Well seems like she cares for him. Maybe this will work." She says returning to her book.

"What is going on?" I ask trying to wrap my head around this halfway trying to convince myself it was all a dream.

Sam took a breath leaning on the table.

"Dean is under some curse. The only way to brake it is for someone to accept him and every mistake he has done."

"So why am I here? I mean you're his brother that should be you right?"

"I don't think so every time I try he gets worse."

"Worse? What is he sick?" I ask ignoring the way my heart ached at the thought.

"You could say that dearie. More like he is a raging mindless beast."

"He's not mindless!" Sam says smacking the table making me jump.

"Have you been in to see him today?"

Sam didn't get to respond before a loud scream carried over from a different room.

Quickly leaving the room we all follow him to a hall full of cells. Inside the first one is Dean or what use to be Dean.

He was pacing back and forth glaring.

When he realized we were standing there he lunged at the bars screaming. His face and any visual skin looked gray and rotten. But also had a scaly appearance as well. It pealing on his arms.

Reaching his arms out he yelled his eyes darting between the four of us. His nails long and black no doubt sharp enough to do some damage.

"Why is he like this?"

"We don't know." Sam says sounding hollow.

Looking at him I was right. He looked defected. I could understand why. This was his big brother someone he always looked up to and he was acting like he wanted to tear Sam's throat out.

"Alright Missy get to work." Rowena says pushing me towards the cell.

Instead of hitting the bars I found myself inside of the cell itself.

Dean looked around confused since I just disappeared from in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Sam says turning around to face her.

I don't know what it was but it's as if Dean know I was behind him.

Turning around quickly it only took him a moment to slam me into the wall. I gasp when he presses his arm into my chest, making it hard to breathe.

"Get her out now!"

"Relax. Worse case he kills her and I can get rid of the body with a snap of my fingers. Let's see-."
I stopped listening to what Rowena was saying when Dean wrapped his hand around my throat his nails digging into the skin.

"Dean, stop." I say softly my heart racing so much I was shaking.

At the sound of my voice he cocked his head at me like a dog trying to hear better.

"Think about what you are doing." I say my voice shaking.

Cocking his head the other way he leaned forward and met my eyes with him. There green color digging into mine.

With a frustrated growl like sigh he moved away from me to pace in front of the bars.

Taking a breath I lifted my hand to touch my neck. Pulling my hand away I expect blood but found none. Wrapping my arms around myself I watched Dean move more animal than human.

He watched everyone outside the cell waiting for his chance to strike. His body rigid every muscle tight.

"Y/N." Sam says softly but Dean didn't even look in his direction. As if he couldn't hear him.

"Don't tell him to fight what's happening. He has to accept what he's done. At least that's what we think. He has to be accepted by you. Can you do that?" He asks looking at me his brown eyes looking tired.

I nod not trusting my voice to speak.

"Thank you. I'm right here just try to get him to talk."

I nod again my gaze once again returning to Dean. He was still pacing something telling me he would do it until he was left alone.

"Dean." I say barely above a whisper.

I at first I didn't think he heard me but when he turned to face me after I didn't say anything I realized he was waiting for me to speak.

"Can you tell me what happened to you?"

After staring at me for almost a minute he let out another angry sigh.

"Can you speak?" I ask slowly pushing myself up from the wall.

After another long pause he stalks to me pinning me to the wall. Wrapping his hand once again around my throat he tightens his grip.

"You can't can you?" I ask softly it making his grip tighten even more.

When I felt a sting and a warm tickle run down my collar bone I knew this time he drew blood. Feeling it as well Dean looks down at my neck his eyes showing shock or pain I wasn't sure.

My heart started pounding again when he bent his head and brushed my neck with his mouth.

I gulped when I knew for sure he was going to bite me or worse rip my throat out.

I was taken back when I felt him press his lips to my collarbone.

"What is he doing?" Castiel asked.

"Apologizing." I say realizing his grip on my neck was barely there.

Lifting his head Dean looked at me with the same look he gave me before as if he was hearing me for the first time waiting for me to say something.

"You are apologizing aren't you?" I say softly.

Tilting his head he stares at me for a long time at least two minutes before he let out a sigh and dropped his gaze for a moment. It quickly coming back to met mine along with him standing up straighter as well.

"It's okay." I say softly keeping my gaze on his.

"I forgive you."

He lets out a huff and pulls away from me to sit on the floor. Leaning against the wall he stares at Sam as if waiting for him to move.

"I'm sorry." I say softly looking at the younger Winchester.

"Don't be. That's the most we have gotten out of him in the past few days."

"When did he stop talking?"

"About four days ago."

"How long has he been cursed?"

"Two weeks to be exact." Rowena says

"He gets worse everyday. Though the trying to tough it out and fight the spell only makes it worse. As you can tell." She says gesturing to Dean.

"How do we fix him?"

"Get him to accept his past sins. How every big or small they may be."

"What are we going to make a list?" I ask her earning a slight glare.

"No Dearie. I'm sure the big ones will do the trick."

"Like what?"

"Oh you know becoming a demon for one."

"That wasn't his fault."

"Is that so? Where you here?"

"He made a deal with Cain he didn't know what the mark would do."

"Well well looks like you are the right one." She says smirking and walking off confusing me.

"What is she talking about?"

"Have you ever heard the story or beauty and the beast?"

"Yeah it was like my favorite one as a child why?"

"That's the curse Dean is under. Though instead of making him ugly it's his sins and wickedness you have to accept."

"So why me?" I ask glancing back at Dean when he stood up to start pacing again. This time because Cas walked close to the bars looking at him.

"We told Dismas to find someone who could accept a flawed person. He said you knew our history. The show I'm guessing is close to the real thing, like the books. That you were in love with Dean."

"Wait what?" I ask my voice cracking.

"Hey relax I'm not calling you out. You don't have to love him I just want my brother back." Sam says him sounding broken.

I nod.

"I'll try my best." I say softly chewing on my lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 8 10
Y/n ends you shipped to another world, a world where he favorite characters are real. While there she makes bond she'd never expect, but does that ca...
59 0 11
Dean, Sam, and Y/N grew up together, but when she's taken away for over 10 years, the boys have no idea what she's been through. Will asking her to m...
99 0 11
Summary: Dean and Y/N have met before, years prior to now. Dean Winchester is a Rebel fighting against the evil ruling of Eve, the Mother of Dragons...
75% By T

Fanfiction

23.7K 820 55
Evelynn had a relatively normal life, if you could call a manipulative boyfriend and no contact with her immediate family normal. Either way she jump...