Sofia the brave

By Animegirl12D

PLEASE READ! Sophia kicked the tin trash can in an angry way. "What's the problem with you, loser!", yelle... More

you are healed
Oh mamma
not a chapter
guiltieness
Trenty diesies
such a disappointment
" warning "!

I'm dead by tomorrow part 1

39 4 2
By Animegirl12D

Mamma knocked on the front door, with her left hand on here hip.

     Why....why....does she have to do this to me I don't deserve this.              

    I'm good, kind and respectful what did I do to get this punishment. I bet if I ask my mamma why she's doing this, she'll say because I love you. 

   Oh mamma, I love you so and you love me to, but if you realy did we wouldn't be here!

      "I'm coming"!, Hollers Mrs smith.

    "Rackel, crackel" says the chain lock on the door. The door opens and out comes Mrs. Smith trenty's mom.

      "Hello how may I help you?" , says trenty's mom.

   I hide behind my mamma and close my eyes and pray, "trenty don't come, trenty don't come, trenty don't come please ".

       "Is this were trenty lives?", asked Mamma. 

The next part is going to be longer than this I  am cuting this chapter because it'll be a better story this way I know you've been waiting a long time but is coming promise. Sorry buhh bye ♡ ♡ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 103 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...