Baekhyun Imagines

By ImBBaekHsWife

Little Baekhyun imagines. More

Baekhyun Imagines
Mornings
Re-create
Exercise
Sorry
Patronus
Brave
Didn't Know
Leave
Ship
Value
Killer
Separating
Heartbeat
City Lights
Left
Who Will?
Back
Fangirl
Hard
Mother
Again
First Love
Why?
Crooked
Forever
In love
One Night Stand
Together
Accept
Mongryong
Eternal Love
Revelation
Baby-log
The Day
Wait
Nightmare
Pervert
Love
Reunited
Corgi
Notes
Awkward
Puppies
Ruined
End
Rollercoaster
Why Not Us?
Professor
Just Us 2
Prank
Competition
Lift
Obsession
Related
Kept
Trouble
The Star
Shall We?
Happiness
Trauma
Plan
Loving You
Baby
Blessing
Knowing Bros
Birthdays
Rules
Doggo Love
Heaven Heart
Forgotten
Quarantine
Field Trip
Moles
⭐ Psycho
⭐ Diamond
⭐ Ice Queen
⭐ Betcha
⭐ Stay Up
⭐ UN Village
Mother's Day
Leader
Dinner Break
Dinner Mate
Viral
Father's Day
Play Again
Mistake
Only One
Look After
Punishment
Disciplined
No Body, No Crime
Cover It Up!
Try
Second
Gap
On The Run

Camera

6.2K 137 8
By ImBBaekHsWife

Today is EXO's concert. And Baekhyun told me that I should come and watch them and so I did.

He told me that I could borrow his camera, the one he uses for his vlog so I can film him perform and film the fans scream his name.

We were lining up and I started filming the fans slowly entering the venue. Raising my hand up in the air to have a better view of how much fans are lining.

"Hi! We're entering the venue now." I said to the camera and waved my hand. "Who's your bias?" I asked Min, my friend who was standing beside me.

"My boyfriend, Minseok." Min answered. I called her Min because she loves it when I call her to her boyfriend's first name, Minseok.

"And you?" I showed my other friend at the camera. She waved her hand and then wrapped her one arm on my neck and the other one to Min.

"My boyfriend of course, Jongdae." Dae answered and blushed as her boyfriend's name rolled out her tongue. I also called her to Jongdae's second name because she thinks it's cute.

We all laughed before I saved the video and watched what we filmed. It was a total mess, I wonder if Baekhyun would understand a thing if he sees this.

"Let's film some more! We know EXO-Ls are friendly they might play with us." Min said and I agreed.

I started filming again. Showing random EXO-Ls on the camera and asking them who's their bias. They all happily answered and even scream with me when they knew we have the same bias, Baekhyun. I can't even hold my laugh when they told me they wanted to marry Baekhyun, they don't know they are actually talking to his fiancee at the moment, which is me.

"Hello there!" I said, and slung my arm around a random EXO-L and showed her to the camera. "Who's your bias?"

"Hi! My bias is Baek-" her brows furrowed before she could finish her sentence. I stared at where she is staring at and I only saw the camera I was holding.

I slowly slid my arms off her and asked. "Is there any problem?"

"That sticker." she pointed at the camera. Particularly to that sticker stuck beside the lens. "I gave that one to Baekhyun during their fansigning event."

"Oh, I bought it somewhere else." please believe me.

"Not possible. That's exclusively for Baekhyun. I draw and made that sticker privately, making sure that the drawing didn't leak online."

I turned the camera off.

"And, isn't it the same brand of camera that Baekhyun uses for filming his vlogs? Who are you?" she added. I quickly hid the camera inside my bag and ran away from her to go back to my friends.

"Min! Dae! I need to change my clothes!"

"What? Why?" Min asked worriedly.

"Later! Gotta go!"

I ran towards a staff and asked for directions of the comfort room. As soon as they told me I ran there quickly and went inside of one of the cubicles before she finds me if ever she followed.

I brought and extra clothes incase something like this will happen. Sasaengs recognizing me. I just have to change my clothes and wear a mask so they will not think it's the same person.

After changing, I was about to go out when I heard footsteps coming. My instinct told me to stay inside for a while so I did. My heart started to beat really fast.

"I saw a girl with the same camera brand as Baekhyun's. The one he's using for his vlogs." I immediately recognized her voice. I broke out into cold sweats. What if she'll find me? I turned my phone on and went to record her conversation with her friend. Also, if she'll find me and beat me to death, Baekhyun will have an evidence of who killed me.

"What about it?"

"It had the sticker I exclusively made for Baekhyun. You know It was the only pad existing and only Baekhyun has it. She even said she bought it somewhere. Rubbish."

I gulped and tried to stay quiet as I can, even if I had to hold my breath.

"You're saying..."

"It's either she's dating Baekhyun or she stole his camera from him."

"The former seems so impossible. Maybe she really stole it? I saw Baekhyun using another camera the other day."

Oh yeah. It's really impossible to date my fiance huh?

"If I could see her again. I will not hesitate to pluck every single hair she has. How dare she stole Baekhyun's camera with my sticker on it?"

I heard them leaving but I didn't left the cubicle yet. They still might be near so I waited for minutes before going out. I received a text from Min that she and Dae are already on their seats.

When I found my seat, Min and Dae bombarded me with questions as to why I needed to change my clothes and what took me so long to change. I was about tell them the answer when a girl sat beside me. When I turned around, it was the sticker girl! I broke into cold sweats once again that worried my friends.

"Dae, let's switch seats please." I pleaded, almost crying.

"Okay Y/n what is happening, really?" Min seriously asked. Oh gosh! She's becoming so much like Minseok!

I leaned in and the girls too before I whispered. "Someone thought I stole Baekhyun's camera from him. And that someone is sitting beside me."

"What a load of rubbish." Dae commented. "It's not like Baekhyun is the only person to have that camera."

"I know. But the thing that made her say that is because it had a sticker that she exclusively made for Baekhyun." the girls nodded. I started to cry shortly after remembering what she wanted to do to me if she sees me. How would I not cry when the person that's going to kill me is just sitting beside me?!

"Uhm? Why is she crying?" she asked to Min and Dae. She sounded so innocent and pure.

"Uh... I-it's because it's our first time attending EXO's concert! After six years of being a fan! You know? We're broke." Dae lied. She's getting nervous and I could tell that in the way she talks. She hates lying.

"It's okay." I felt my body tensed when I felt her hand on my back. Please don't pull my hair. Please! I don't want to lose them. "When you're going to see EXO, you'll be happy."

"Thank you." I tried to change my voice, deepening it until I don't sound like me.

The concert started and everyone was so happy, energetic, and loud. But I had to keep my mask up and make sure my seatmate don't recognize me, and that made my concert experience so bad.

----

As soon as the concert ended. Min, Dae and I went to the backstage to see our boyfriends. Min and Dae couldn't stop bragging about their boyfriend's performance while I remained quiet. I couldn't brag at how Baekhyun looked so hot when he had his solo stage. I am just so sad that I could not film him freely using his camera like I promised and enjoy the concert because I don't want troubles.

"Oh! Our CBX girlies!" Kai said the moment he saw us. Chen, Baek, and Xiumin quickly got out of the room they are being styled in. Min ran to Xiumin and greeted him with a kiss and Dae ran to Chen and hugged him really thight.

"You aren't running to me?" Baekhyun asked jokingly with his arms spread. I only looked down and cried.

"Oh, why is my baby crying?" Baekhyun hurriedly walked up to me and then hugged me. I cried in his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "What happened?" he asked Min and Dae.

"Someone recognized your camera because of the sticker and she couldn't use it and film you during your performance." Dae answered.

"Is that all?"

"She said she's going to pluck every single hair I have because she thought I stole it from you. And she was sitting beside me earlier I couldn't enjoy the concert because I'm scared she might recognize me even with the disguise." I couldn't stop my lips from moving. I'm still shaking in fear until I felt Baekhyun's hands running up and down on my back. I took the camera out of my bag and handed it to Baekhyun.

"That sticker you had on your camera made the girl think Y/n stole it. It was exclusively for you." Min butted in, still hugging Xiumin.

"Oh this?" Baekhyun pulled the sticker out and stuck it on the wall. My eyes widened when he did that. He liked those stickers because it's so cute. I remember how happy he was when he got those.

"Baek, you liked them."

"I do. But we're talking about your safety here. I don't mind losing all the things I like as long as your safe. Okay?" he gave my forehead a kiss and I somehow felt a little bit better than earlier. "Also, I'm throwing the sticker away. I can't stand looking at it anymore, knowing that the one who made it wanted to harm my girl."

"But those are cute. I'll keep them and stick them on something that we can't carry around and cause misunderstanding."

Baekhyun thought about it for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders and said. "You're the boss. Okay, fine."

I smiled at Baekhyun and hugged him. He tightened his arms on my waist and then he kissed the crown of my head protectively.

"Don't worry Y/n!" Xiumin said as I turned around to see him placing a hand on my shoulder. "Just remember that we are all here. The members, Min and Dae. We are all here to protect you so don't be scared." I nodded at him and hugged him too. I even teased Min that I got to hug her boyfriend. But she just let it slide since I'm crying at the same time.

We all went to our perspective cars and agreed to all meet at EXO's dorm. Baekhyun and I walked towards his car, hand in hand. I could feel his hand tightening every second and it's starting to hurt. "Baek, you're holding my hand too tight."

"I'm sorry, baby. I just realized how scared you were earlier. I wanted to make sure you won't leave my side."

We stopped right in front of his car. I stared up at Baekhyun to meet his eyes and he does the same with me. "I'm glad you're safe." he softly said as he dipped his head down and kiss me directly on my lips. I slowly snaked my arms around his neck as I tip-toed to reach him and respond to his kiss. Baekhyun pushed me until my back felt the door of his car, his kiss become more aggressive and I almost couldn't keep up.

"We'll stop right here before we get to do it in your car again." I chuckled and pushed Baekhyun slowly. He pouted so I gave him a peck before sliding inside his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 591 10
[18+] Everything is boring when you're an immortal being like Baekhyun. But that is about to change when the other Sins talk to him about an unbreaka...
50.6K 1.8K 16
where can you truly find happiness?
503 47 15
"Here's how this is going to work. You're going to listen to me, and maybe, just maybe we'll survive," he said. She merely chuckled. "We're so screwe...
364K 13.3K 31
You're staring at me weirdly.... Start: 10/30/15 End: 2/11/16