Suman - The Warrior Empress...

By arulpirai

shraman, yet another avatar...this book would be a mini sequel to 'shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya -the sky writer... More

preface
Sringara rasa -the devine love. .
Waves of alternating joy and sorrow...
The brooding silence...
walking through the dynasty.,
Destined to be the part..
When the waves met....
The tale of revenge..
The stepstone of the curse
The Lore of the nobody....
The knitted truths....
The untoward incidences...
Vizhinjam seaport
The cursed brilliance...
Malla's Truth unveiled..
The destiny's trap...
The Fall of the demon king....
The messenger of death
The End of the dream...
The quest for Dharma...
Epilogue

VijayaSimhan-The revenge carrier

572 55 27
By arulpirai

    By the time suman's palanquin began it's journey, The river side palace of the Malayalam adorned the brisk though it was the late evening...

    The entire palace was lit up with glistening lamps... dutiful guards who were handpicked carefully stood at the entrance... beside, the most beautiful young woman were standing with flowers and auspicious aarathi....

The stone paved path was laid with fragrant flowers till the entrance...spongey soft carpet was drawn from the entrance to the anthapura... The anthapura looked dazzling brilliance...

Intricately carved pillars soared high endlessly...at the illumination of the bronze torches,the carved sculptures looked surprisingly alive and gorgeous...

    soft sounds of veena (a music instrument) that floated...exotic perfume that hung in the air...swaying   silk curtains....the peacock feathers embedded cushioned bed....all these had made the chamber to be a 'Devasabha'(Lord Indira 's royal court).

    "Is everything perfect...?"

Maids working on stood respectfully and nodded to Brihannala...

Brihannala....the eunuch* yanked her saree pallu gracefully and looked around with her anklets jingling...... there was a rhythm to her walk...

    It would be perfect....

She thought  fluttering her eyelashes... she had lovely eyes with thick lashes that always smile...her pouty lips and blushed soft cheeks would compete with any woman...only her gruff voice differentiated her to be an eunuch...

        Brihannala was one of the possessions  of Vijaya Simhan , the Sadhavagana prince.... her duty had bounded  at the Royal harem to protect the princesses...

  Vijaya Simhan believed her to be his good fortune... it's his habit that she would be accompanying him for important events... either it was a war or  a wedding..

    Listening to the heavy foot steps...
She rushed to the entrance with a seductive smile....

      Vijaya Simhan approached the anthapura neglecting Brihannala...he stood in front of the mirror that hung at the wall...

  " Maharaj....no doubt... you're handsome and charming more than anyday.....kamadeva  is nothing in front of you...."

Her effortless praise made Vijaya Simhan to smile heart fully...he removed the pearl string from his neck and threw it to Brihannala...

    "Brihannala...you know how to please your prince..."

  She laughed merrily...catching the pearl string, she held it like a precious gift...

" Your mercy is priceless Maharaj..."

  Her caramelized words were the earcandy to the prince...

He stepped towards her ...he traced her lustrous hair....

   " Brihannala....look at me...if I wish any princess would marry me in a wink.... hundreds of my women in my anthapura yearns for my love... even then...why am  I  dying to see princess Sumantha..."

Brihannala was stunned with his open statement...with the hustle-bustle arrangements she understood that someone important was arriving but she never knew about princess Sumantha..

  She had a keen look at him...he was handsome to his age and battle hardened muscles were uplifting his charm...the lustrous hair that grew below the shoulders gave him the gorgeous look...the thick mustache and beard had covered his cruel smile...the eyes were sharp and crucial... The precious gems designed angavastra made him to be a kamadeva in her eyes....

  If he wishes, thousands of women would like to marry him...then...why he's yearning for this princess...? Is she that much beautiful...?

Brihannala stuttered to reply....

"Maharaj...I am the poor slave...how could I know your thoughts...?"

She said humble....

Vijaya Simhan  walked to the window...

It had grown dark... there was dampness in the air as the palace was situated close to the river at one side and the other side to the sea coast...A breeze swung suddenly...

  Vijaya Simhan huffed audible....

"It's a tale of revenge...."

He began to talk....

-----------------------------------------------------------

   "Shravan....it would take less than a day to roam around Malayalam...we will find Sumantha soon...the important thing is you have to be strong and keep in mind that she would be waiting for you..."

Parvatheshwar was trying his best to encourage shravan's mood...he was worried to recall Shravan walking aimlessly...

Shravan's thought was with Suman...he just nodded to parvatheshwar..

While they were walking leisure, they saw the caravan...

Surprisingly...king udhaya Ravi marthanda varma was at the front... seeing him, shravan's tension grew up...his fists curled up in fury...his face flushed with blood...his walk hastened with the decision to kill Varma..

Parvatheshwar stopped him...

  "  Shiv....what are you doing...?"

Shravan's eyes were bloodshot...he angrily eyed parvatheshwar...

" Should I remain calm even after knowing that he is one of the reasons for suman's kidnap...my anger would quench only after tearing him apart..."

   Parvatheshwar was not affected by his fury...

"Shiv...calm down... it's not wise to kill him..we are two...look at them.. they are nearly fifty...I know you could manage all fifty of them...but...think...we don't know anything about suman...for this reason, we have to be patient..."

  Shravan understood parvatheshwar's point....he thought to be quite..

Marathanda varma knew me...!!! If we face directly...how he would react...? How am I going to handle him alone in his dynasty...?

Thoughts ran randomly with Shravan.....

    As the caravan neared... King udhaya Ravi marthanda varma got down from his horse and approached parvatheshwar...his wide grin fadded as he saw the man with parvatheshwar....

The next moment, marthanda varma averted his gaze to parvatheshwar...he bowed to him and parvatheshwar blessed him vijayea bhava....

     Parvatheshwar was one of the precious persons in the dynasty..his experienced advices had helped Varma in many situation...hence, the king had respect for parvatheshwar... They began to talk the current issues of fishermen casually....

  Shravan was surprised with varma's attitude....

Why he didn't recognize me...?

  By the time , samrutha approached parvatheshwar and she too bowed at him... parvatheshwar taught her the art of war and she had been the disciple of his principles...

"How are you samrutha...?"

She nodded and smiled...

"I am fine guruji...."

Parvatheshwar fondly  touched her head...

" My child... listen to your heart and fight against evil... goddess gowri will be with you always..."

  Samrutha beamed her head with pride....

" I will make you proud guruji..."

Marathanda varma laughed at the teacher_student conversation...

" I would be happy if you meet my daughter too..."

Saying so... marathanda varma turned to the palanquin...

" Suman..."

He called.... Suman opened the thick curtains and stepped out....

  For a second, shravan's soul left his body....he stood asif he had returned from the tranquillizer..his every nerve tingled...every tissue got tensed.... every senses aroused...sudden gush of blood sprung from head to toe...

  Suman...!!!!

His palates stuck together...throat parched and sweat flourished....

It's irony.... Suman forwarded and touched parvatheshwar's feet....she looked Shravan...

Those eyes were blank...devoid of emotions.... there's no any hint of love for shravan....

Then...she turned and walked back to the palanquin....

" ......"

Shravan's effort to call her ended vain as his throat numbed with pain....

   Suman....Why she didn't see me...? Or else, she's pretending...? Why I saw hate and disgust in her eyes...? Did she hate me really...? Or ....am I invisible....?

Lots of queries swirled around..

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello all.... here's the next update....read it and please drop your comments...

  *Eunuch....there are traveller's notes that the eunuchs or third gender were given importance as they were believed to carry fortune with them... They were appointed to protect the Royal harem - anthapura....

In earlier era...their birth was considered as a curse...the normal living had been denied...

Latter,  moghal emperors had eunuchs abandantly in their court...even Chinese had the same history...

   Well....

why Suman didn't see Shravan...?or she don't want to see him for any reason!?!?! Guess...

hope you will like the update..have a happy read... vote and drop your thoughts...

Love

Arulpirai...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 3.4K 62
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
8.5K 458 39
Disclaimer : It's a work of fiction!! I don't claim this as authentic. The much awaited Sequel to my 'Dakshayani' story. After years of waiting, Shi...
1.9K 68 31
You all have heard that love takes test, yes you have heard the truth, this story also based on. This story is a love story, Imtihaan ishq ka... Wher...
289 17 6
Shreya a spirit, who is unable to cross over because of her 'unfinished business'. She is sent back to Earth by Lord Yamaraj to complete her one and...