The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

By AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... More

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: Mischief Maker
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3
The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution
The Worst One: Our Memories Color...
From me to you

The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End

2.6K 12 3
By AdrianGonzalez558

-seventeen years later-

It was a hell of a stormy night. i'm not sure if it was cause of my semblance or nature wasn't on our side. Hanging back in a local bar. i kept my eyes on Ruby and her team as they were checking in at the inn just next door from the bar. until they were out of sight a waitress set a drink right in front of me. Perfect timing...almost to perfect.
"I didnt order-"
"from the woman upstairs. Red eyes. said you wouldn't mind bottom shelf." She said looking directly at the second floor. i couldnt help but follow along. didn't think id run into her here of all places.
"Thanks." sound discourged.
"But i went ahead and gave you top," She winked sounding seductive , "lucky you."
As she walked away i couldn't help but admire a beautiful ass such as hers in a skirt that short. well i might as well see what she wants.Walking up to the second floor the sound of the wood creaking was more pleasent than what i was going to hear soon. Just around the corner, a lone woman red eyes a grin to flesh out her smug look on her face. Off to the side against the wall was her weapon she had made from Kamwui and her white grimm mask also given to her, "hello brother." sounds like she was really trying to properly greet me.
"raven." i returned the effort back. walking up to her table pulling the chair out. i wasn't going to sit until she moved her damn mask.  She scoffed moving it to the edge of the table, "Its been a hot minute what would you like from me."
"A girl can't catch up with her family," Raven laugh lifting her hands up to her head.
"She can, but you're not. So lets get on with it. I would like some sleep, or if you plan to keep the drinks coming." i smiled from the corner of my eye a glimpse of a ring struck a nerve with me.
"Does she have it."
there it is the million yen question, "How's Y/N, is he doing well. Still holding that grudge on himself."
"thats not.."
I rolled my eye, "a rhetorical question. You know i know he's a mess ever since that day.  Back then i would work along side him, but he would always slip out of my grasp kind like a certain some back in the days when their own daughter was trying to find her. Speaking of, did you know Yang lost her arm. Don't even answer i know you know, but its weird how you talk about family but act like your own daughter doesn't excites."
"I saved her..."
"Get off your high horse, That was once, cause it was your rule. even though Y/N saved you numerous of times and you  him. SO what makes Y/N so special that you deny Yang's excitants." reaching for my glass good'o sis here grabbed my wrist.
"Y/N, predicted opzin would fail and he has, beacon would fall and it did. That day, when Y/N had talked to Salem. something changed for better or worst."
"i thought you were done with silly tales like those." Grabbing my glass with my free hand taking a sip of whiskey on the rocks sliding down my throat looking at Raven with widen eyes.
"I want to know what we're up agasint."
gracefully setting my glass down, "which we are you referring to?" Raven seemed annoyed releasing her grip she took her seat, "Look i've been keeping in touch with Milla. Her and Y/N have just wondering around. so if that puts your mind at ease just a little lets just say it was payment for the drink. the both of you should come back. Finding redemption isnt going to be found on the battle field with humans, grimm, or the white fang."
"You were the one who left the tribe raised us. y/N became the leader but why wasn't that enough for you."
"It didnt chang the fact they were killers and thieves."
"They were our family."
"Calling the keddel black."
Raven stood from her seat looking down at me, "While Y/N had stepped down, i lead my people and as leader i will do everything in my power to ensure our survival."
"even if that mean, using the man you love or loved as a way to reach those mean. Honestly Raven i thought i could ask you for some information. But we already paid for each other's services." Raven garbbed her weapon as well as her mask turning her back towards me i was only able to mutter a few words, "Visit her every now and then, Y/N does even if it wasn't his fault or ours."
As Raven Left i pulled out OUR team photo. I didn't care what had happen. I didn't blame you for that day. You're still a friend to me who accept me as a whole. That damn fool needs to get his collective shit together. I'm sure summer would tell you the same thing.

—————————————————-

Y/N POV

Raven and I enjoyed our last moments together in Vale. The streets today were a lot lovely. So full of positive energy, people speaking loud and clear, smiles on their faces with little to no worry. In the back of my mind it annoyed me. After everything that's happen to STRQ to KMSN to Kamwui to me. How could anyone just enjoy life with smiles on their faces. After...after every...thing.
"You okay?" Raven called out thankfully her voice snapped me out of my aggressive state.
"Yeah I-I'm fine just really loud in the streets today. Speaking of why are we here?" I asked. I bit curious Raven wasn't one to go out and do things for no reason?
"I wanted to go to the bookstore, I recall a book I skimmed over at the blacksmith shop while I was making my weapon. I just thought it would peak your interest is all."
Peak my interest huh? As straight forward Raven is the fact she smiled while quoting herself had me interested. I mean I wasn't the best readier my attention span is like a dog when it come to disciplining myself to study. Honestly I thought I was dealing with the devil himself when I asked Summer to tutor me. Worst mistake I had ever made in my life. Something about me finding new ways to delay my sessions started to tick Summer off.
"What has me in a loop is why buy the book for me?"
Raven all laughed rolling her eyes, until she clung to my arm dragging me across Vale.
Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun.
Nice slogan, if they have every book here under the sun. I wonder if they have Raven's book? Exiting the outside, walking through double doors the store greeted us with bells ringing over our head. It wasn't very busy i mean it wasnt dead quite but only a few people decided to enter read a few books enjoy the building A/C. actually i wonder if they have any comics?
"hang on i'll be right back," Raven said walking toward the reception desk.
well, any who about those comics.
walking through a separate section in the far right corner of the store. skimming through several magazines with nothing really interesting. I know i was only looking for a comic to skim through, but what kind of genre was i looking for?
"No, really?!" a customer whispper to her side companion. I peaked over the shelf. they seemed very distance about the conversation.
"Yes, i talked to one of my friends who's close friends with a huntsman who saw the beast that took a form of a human male. He also said that the area arround him was covered in the black goo that looke so surreal."
"Something like that gives me thanks i'm not outside of the kingdom. Where everything is a gamble."
A beast that turned into a man? what the hell are they talking about? Then again does it even apply to me. Black goo, a beast. The customers were only giving vague details i took with a grain of salt. I would want to believe its Kamwui, HOWEVER! they all died. the only ones left that belong to the bloodline is Moka, whose memories were erased, who ended up living life her her aunt and uncle from Credo's side of the family, and I. Moka, she was so young at the time, the day of the fallen god. I'm sure Suzuka and and Credo would have given anything just so their daughter could live for tomorrow. If only i....no i shouldn't be making regrets now. Whats done is done and we're both living our lives as if that day never happened.
"Found it!" Raven whippered behind my back. It startled me having me slap my magazine close. Looking down at the blook Raven had in her hand i took it flipping it towards me. On the front of the book a front proflie of a man cut in half on the other half it was half robot, but as the light from the robots eyes flashed red they almost looked human.
"Choice of a warrior?" i read the book titled, curious i all but looked at raven, "Are you sure about this?"
"yeah well, i had asked if they had a comic book version of this but the man said he had sold his last copy earlier...so he hand me the novel instead. He also did say the the novel was a lot better than the comicbook."
As i opened the book into a random page. A character whose name was also Raven.
hmm weird.
had walked up to another indivuiadl slamming her helmet on the ground sucker punching them across the face. Whoa okay but why? Reading the dialog it turned out they had sent a Robot to the school where the main character goes to. Raven had told them how stupid of an idea that was and put....their son/ brother in harms way? what the fuck?! so a school boy gets a mech. what an anime cliché.
"Well what do you think?" Raven asked.
"The funny thing is one of the Characters name is Raven to kind so far from what i read they act like you to." i said.
Raven punch my bicep it fell to my side before i realized what had happen, "Do you like it or not!"
"Yes! Yes i do...i actually wanna know whats going to happen next."
sheesh.
with that endeavor out of the way we moved on to get some refreshments. After buying the book i couldnt help but look over the cover every now and then. I mean what was so special about this one book? What significants does it have? Why would Raven pick this out for me? Saying it might peak my interest or something. Choice of a warrior, there had to be a clue in that statement. maybe its flying over my head?
"So Raven why this book? do you mind telling me the message here?" I asked. We had stopped by the nearest cafe since the closer we got into down the more people there was. So hell, work smarter not harder. As we order green tea a two cuts of strawberry cake with the little cherry on the top, with several layer of cake into such a small piece. it was mouth watering.
"well it i was reading it first, it remind me of you the main chacater i mean. Their he is putting his life, his only life, to protect the people he didn't know and for the people he does know. Yet after every battle he comes back from he sees the desctuction of the buildings around him all the clateral damage. The thought of things that are lost that can never be gained again. As well as the sight of see love one come back together. He's seen war first hand piloting that mech of his the after action of it, but he also see's the good he's doing. Know people can live another day for a tomorrow."
I laughed setting the book down on the table, "And how does that remind you of me?
"well..." She averted her eyes away looking back at me with a suttle smile as she moved some her hair behind her ear, " I mean you said one of the chacaters was like me."
"Oh right i ah..." i felt a little hot looking away from raven i looked out to the distance to that thing everyone says i have.

It was one event after another. We paid for our meal taking our leave. it was refreshing the cake the hot tea. the CAKE! i still believe the cake is a lie though. more of a rucks came from the center plaza as the people started to gather around. wonder whats going on? I havent heard of any special events going on?
My arm was tugs several time by a little child holding flowers...bouquet?
"Hey mister wanna buy some flower?"
"Ah no i'm sorry i'm."
"Well dont do it for me do it for that lovely girl next to you seems she could lighten her day with some flowers." Raven had slipped out a laugh which caught my attention, but the kid still contiuted they pulled me close whispering into my ear, "Look mate a love lady like that doesnt come around very new moon. Make this one count buy some flowers and tonight might go lucky for you." they winked.
"I'll buy the flowers just for you to get out of here!"
So there i was ten lien short, a bouquet of flowers and Raven laughing on the verge of tears. Whatever that kid tactic was it sure as hell worked. Y'know i given to much to peer pressure.
"Come on Y/N it was funny, take a joke." raven nugged my arm that held, "here i'll just take the one and do what you want with the rest."
Raven pulled a bellflower form the bouquet looking back at me winking in a seductive look. Fuck... i grabbed Raven hand storming away fromt he crowd.
"Y/N where are you going?" Raven asked following in my foot steps.
"I've been holding back WAY to much!"

Raven and I had gotten a hotel room for the night, our lips didnt lose contact from the front of the door to when the door closed. It was when the door close it was the green light to go a little rough. Bending down lifting raven by her legs walking to the bed. My knees felt the edge of the bed, I was able set her down without losing contact of her lips. Wrapping my arm around Ravens waist sliding her up more on the bed. Pinning her down, i pulled away giving us time to breath. looking at my dark angel, her face was red from ear to ear her chest rise and fall. leaning forward kissing her check down to her neck transitioning to biting her neck sweetly. Raven inhaled, deeply exhaling by a lovers moan. Releasing my grip of her hands i sat up pulling off my shirt, meanwhile raven had undone her tie over her clothes. I assisted lifting her up Raven wrappered her arms around the back of my neck. one arm would hang to remove one side of the her clothes than the other. Raven clung to me as i removed the clips to her bra, she distracted me by biting my ear and kissing my neck. The only clothes she had on her was just her skirt and underwear and black stockings.  Her warm body pressed up against mine. As seconds passed i'm pretty sure i was bugling out of my pants. I'm sure Raven could feel it to. She dug her head into my chest. While she rubbed her waist againt my bulge.
Laying her back down i kissed her lips down her neck to her collar bone to her left beast. I bit, suck, and licked her left nipple generously, while my left hand was preoccupied with cuffing her right breath, "G-God damn..." I guess she was enjoying her self, i was enjoying it by simply being the one doing it to her. I ripped away from her breast as a sting of sliva still connect us. I slid off the bed grabbing Ravens thys with grit pulling her towards me. i got on my knees ripping her panties off. "Y-Y/N wait i might- AH!" shutting her down instantly forcing my tounge into her wet pussy. Raven's breathing became more erotic. With a lick on her lips her body twitched, running her hands through my hair pulling my closer. grabbing her wrists lifting them off my head to pull away all together. Raven's face was burning up, still rose red taking slow deep breaths, "God hurry up!"
i laughed "Hurry up? what?"
Raven covered her eyes from embarrassment, "You know what i mean!" i shrugged my shoulders being oblivious to what she means. Raven removed her arm away from her face sitting up wrapping her arms around my neck whisppering to me, "I want you to fuck me..." I kissed her lips in responses to her request. Raven layed back down as i removed my pants while she was getting rid off her skirt and stockings. Lifting her legs over my shoulder I rammed my erect cock into her. Sawing her pussy in and out. Ravens breathing and moans intertwined. I lean foward until her knees touched her breast. raven face of pleasure focred me to move my hips faster, until she was basically screaming from pleasure. she cuffed my face with both her hands. I could feel her breath on my face. I was only going to have one last night with Raven Branwen i was going to make it count all night. , "Yes...harder Y/N! right THERE!"  With every thrust Raven relased sexual screams, i could feel my body tightening, "you can...inside!" Raven pulled my face closer to hers, her tongue had slipped inside my mouth fighting for dominance with my tongue. Eventually both our bodies convulse. We both pulled away from our kiss, the sting of saliva disconnecting. Raven was silent her toung still remained out as she could feel my cum being secured in her body.
"Raven? you okay?" i asked.
"Y/N..." raven covered her face, "-ain.."
"what sorry i did hear you?"
"Again, I wanna go again!"
i think that was the hardest i gave it to her. And she wants it again?! i dont think i can right now?
Raven garbbed my hand inner locking our hands together. pulling her hand away kissing my thumb putting it in her mouth sucking on it seductively. this is new? I grabbed raven lifting her off the bed. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, while i had a hand full of Raven's firm ass in my hands. Lifting her up and down off my cock. Raven panted, moaned and screamed, when she experienced her orgasm. I set her down on the bed fucking her until i came shortly after. I pulled out of her kissing her forehead before laying down right next to her.
"I really wish this moment could last forever," Raven said wrapping her arms around me.
"Yeah," i replied, Raven sighed as she pulled the blankets over us. Raven and I layed there together enjoying our peaceful moment.
"i love you Raven..."
she laughed, " i know that Y/N," she kissed the side of my cheek, "i love you too." raven replied whipering into my ear.

-Two days later-
"Christ! where's Milla at!" i said tapping my foot sporadically.
Today was the day i left Vale to become the new leader of the Branwen tribe. as much as it hurt to be away from someone i love i figured this would be the best choice for me. Taking everything that was essential for me and some important things.I grabbed Aoi and Mikazuki Karasu from my locker without letting any of the staff find out. Hopfully no one comes to find me. Sorry Ozpin things just happen for a reason. Right?
"sorry, waiting long?"
on Q the bitch in the black coat showed herself, "yeah a little what were you doing anyway?"
"future arrangments..." thats, vage, but whatever, "besides our train should be arrving shortly."

Y/N!!!

i heard someone calling out my name. nah i guess time it just what to blame cause my name was always called out. Now a day all i hear i ring in my head now.

Y/N!!!

i turned to the voices, in awe Summer Rose, Tai Xiao Long, Qrow Branwen, sprinted towards me. flagging me down. What are they doing here?
"Sheesh cant wait for us to say good-bye, huh!" Summer lectured.
"Come on man we're friends right at least let us do this for you." Tai laughed ruffling my hair.
"It was fun while it lasted Y/N, I hope to see you down the line." Qrow slapped my back the same spot he slapped that day.
i looked around wondering if Raven had tagged along. i guess not. I shrugged my shoulder in disbelieve. Summer tapped my shoulder pointing toward the enterance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SvFAeXXYuc

From the bright light she stood there walking out from the light. i dropped all my belongings sprinting toward her, so did Raven. Tackling each other i lifted Raven up in the air spinning her. I layed my head on her head as Raven dug her head into mychest. Everyone stayed back letting us enjoy our moment together.
it wasnt much of a good bye. our train arrived shortly after.
"well lets get going," i told Milla as she was the first to enter the train. i turned to STRQ, "well guys this is bye..for now"
"Y/N," summer spoke out, "We...We will meet again right?"
"Yeah we will, " I said smiling desperately, but that wasn't enough as a single tear fell down my conflicted cheek.
"Get it together man," Qrow walked up, handing me a tin metal flask, "Something from me to you. if you find something good down the rode and wanna savor it just ..well you know. " he winked.
i laughed walking on the train getting the window seat slidding down the window holding out my hand to Raven, but everyone grabbed on. Sending me off with a smile. As the trained signaled they were ready to depart. Slowly our hands pulled away, "Ill be back RAVEN I PROMISE!" Ravens hand was the only hand i clung to desperately. As we slowly pulled away i clung by the finger tip.

-10 years later-

The morning had just started after a night of taking care of his tribe from the lates raid. Y/N refused to drink but rather making sure everyone was put to sleep. A daily life wasn't easy for Branwen tribe leader. Especially when a raid ends up in success.
"Y/N, wake up...someone's here. They said they were once connected to a bloodline of Kamwui.
Y/N's eyes shot out. Rolling off of his bed Y/N grabbed single edge long sword that had a revolver cylinder connected to the bass of the blade. Storing it on his back, grabbing his robotic arm attaching it to his right numb. He walked out his tent engulf by the light in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.9K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...
11.2K 171 8
When Raven Branwen got together with Taiyang Xiao Long, her ex-boyfriend and leader's younger brother, Y/N Rose, vanished without a trace. Years late...
3K 59 12
Son of Quill Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long born from a drunken lust filled night, a young boy without a name suffered abuse and neglect by his former...
83.9K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...