The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

Od AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... Viac

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: Mischief Maker
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3
The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution
The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End
From me to you

The Worst One: Our Memories Color...

784 16 9
Od AdrianGonzalez558

Laying in my bed alone I looked at my shattered mirror. I really done it now. Breaking Raven's heart again. I thought it was for the better good... guess not.

Walking into my room I took a seat while raven remained standing. That wasn't my intentions of being a host for my girlfriend, but shit happens.
I inverted my eyes as I explained to Raven everything.
"So your leaving again. Is that your gimmick now with this relationship?! If something isnt right or to your standards you run away!"
"No, Raven it's not like that. I'm not running away I'm facing my fears. We talked to each other a lot over the years, but I never told how I felt about you in more ways than one. That day, when you got shot but Takumi...my body had gone numb my insides twisted in every which way. I was mad sad confused, just a blank piece of paper. Every time I think of you getting hurt it would twist my insides every time."
"So you think I'm some damsel in distress that I need some man in knight and shining armor to come and protect me?" Her tone rose crossing her arms over her chest.
"No that's not it...Gah! Fuck it's hard to explain Raven!"
"You don't have to explain anything..."
My heart froze as Raven stormed off, slamming the door behind her.
Ah fuck...
Fuck, a simple word that conveys more emotion than it should. One word wasn't just going to release tension. Swing my arm out as pieces of my mirror shattered.
I'm really the worst one, I should be the last person to do this to Raven.

"How come every time I see you, you're fighting with you girlfriend?" A sudden voice spoke out from my window. Crap I must have left it open! A women with long black braided up, hanging on her left shoulder, squatted over my window ledge. She sounds so cocky-playful, happy-go-lucky. Wearing a long black coat that draped over her ankles. Black boots to fit the coat. Her eyes were red like Raven's, unlike Raven, who couldn't seem to show a smile, this girl had a smile plastered over her face. A large sword strapped to her waist. I've seen that weapon before...it almost killed me months ago.
"What'd you doing her Milla," my eyes narrowed, I didn't want to catch up with old friends right now...wait is she her as a friend?
"Wow that's how you greet someone you haven't seen in-"
"Fuck off...I don't have time to deal with your-"
"And nether do I," Milla said all business, "so I'll cut to the chance. I'm sure you haven't forgotten the "Day Of the Fallen God"? Thats what most people call it now. By most i mean the soilders of the remaining Kamwui. Turns out some of them turned over a new leaf, or rather they changed a different follower."
"What you getting that? you said you were cutting to the chance this sounds like exposition."
"ah, you've changed?" Milla sighed her smile washed away, "some of the soliders had joined a tribe that was fairly close to Kamwui in the old days. And well as you can see i'm here cause of them. While you've been her playing highschool, i've been with the tribe for a while, but time catches up with people. The tribe's leader has fallen greatly ill, and they wanted me to step up as the new leader. I turned them down. Some of them knew a certain someone who would be the right one to be the new leader."
"Really...i hope you find that certain someone, cause the sooner the better." i all but rolled my eyes, Milla could taste the sarcasm in my words.
"Y/N, the Kamwui soldiers as well as the Branwen tribe want you as the Tribes new leader."
"No, do i look like the type of person to be a leader of a tribe, let alone a leader of a team. You above all others should know that answer." I said.
"True you are a rare kind individual. You're actions speak volumes. These are killers and thieves. the same people who raised Qrow and Raven." Milla said.
Wait...She could be pulling something out her ass, but Milla would never be the one to lie when the going get tough. My opinion still stands, i wasnt the one to be a leader of a tribe. I killed my own family for what i thought was the right action. Even innocent people were my victims, Shiro too. The hard pill to swollow was Raven and Qrow names being brought up in conversation. Killers and thieves, theres no way they came here as spys for whatever reasons i mean. Sure their combat style is incredible but that wouldnt make them killers or thieves. No what am i thinking i'm just asking more questions than answers.
"Think on it, Y/N i'll be in Vale for a while. Ask Qrow and Raven what they're actually doing here. You should know the whole truth. After all she's not just that one girl. Shes the girl you love right."
"WAIT! MI-" before i could shout her name Milla had already fallen backwards out my window. That kind of exit was her specialty.
how am i going to approach her with the way things are now? I should get some sleep... As if i could, laying down on my bed looking at the mirror i shattered, i was going through simulations in my head on how to approach Raven and Qrow about this.

before i knew it the sun had risen and i wasn't able to get a wink of sleep. I just going through possibilities trying to talk to Raven. Maybe i'm going through this all wrong? I stood up grabbing my scroll contacting Qrow.
——————————————————-
"Its off putting to have you call me out of the blue like that." Qrow strolled up to the meeting point which was the same hill where STRQ always goes to. More like a secert base at this point. I need to be straight forward with this, but it could damage out friendship. what a die to cast.
"Qrow, I need you to tell me about yours and Raven's backstory." my hand jittered in hesitation...fear?
Qrow closed his eyes letting out a heavy sigh giving me half a grin, "i guess we're at a bridge i never thought i'd cross with you. Raven...Raven and I didnt attend Beacon to become huntsman and huntdresses, we're here to kill them. The entrance exam it was a joke compared to what the two of us had been through. Over time that plan slowly washed out the window. Just being around my team gives me a new purpose y'know. I don't know how Raven still feels about out original plan, but after everything we've gone through i'm sure she's wavered that idea out every now and then."
"tch, funny..." Qrow cocked an eye brow looking at me, "I didn't think you and i were a like. Thinking that you're soul purpose in life was just to kill for the better good of one side, but having to deal with pain for a new possibility. It's almost laughable. Qrow, Kamwui is popping up again in a new group, your tribe. Milla managed to find me and she told me your tribe leader is ill and they want me to be the new leader. I dont see myself being a leader of many." Qrow wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Raven's right if something doesn't go a certain way its best to leave the situation all together. Y'know leave it to someone else."
"Don't let that weigh you down Y/N, you alone done so much for this team in one way or another. If you know how much you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."
"But i've made a promise to Ozpin I cant turn back on my word now..." i muttered.
"Whats more important, one man, or the people that believe in Kamwui?" Qrow laughed slapping my back with the palm of his hand, the sound of the contacted echoed in the hills, leaving my body to flex from the pain. My voiced screeched scaring some of the bird away.
--------------------------------------------

Those two really know how to motivated someone for all the wrong reasons. Pft, its like those two were made for each other. I think it's about time i make a big boy decision not for me, nor for Kamwui, not for Raven, but for the people that believed in me. Thats the reason i've always taken up the sword for those that believed in me.

"I'll give Raven a call to tell her everything. So the both of you can talk one last time before everything changes for the better good."

Running through the school grounds in the middle of the day, i couldnt help, but smile over the times i spent living here. Norman, Nu, my mother, Ozpin, The Vytal Festival, STRQ and KMSN. I've experince so many things and learned from many. I wouldnt be anywhere without the people who helped and supported me along the way.
hundred meters away was the large fountain that was the main center of the court yard. the distance between the fountain and me grew shorter with in seconds. stepping my right foot on the ground to give me a little push. I was five meters close to splashing head first into the water. I managed to catch everyone's attention. Stomping my left foot on the edge leapping up twisting my body facing away from the fountain. As the water shot out, using my center of gravity to throw me forward. the water bearly grazed the side of my face. Super hero landing on the otherside to continue on my game of chase.
making my way to main auditorium where we held the Atlus and Beacon dance. Summer and Tai were waiting outside for me. Summer looked worried as if she was about to cry, Tai arms crossed over his chest looking at the ground.
"Is this it." tai spoke up look at me, his eyes shined, "Is this were we really say good-bye?" i all could smile and nod.
"But after everything you really want to-"
"Summer, there was so many options i could have done. You told me what i wanted to do right here and right now." I said walking up to my sister and brother grabbing them by their wrist throwing them into me embracing them with one last hug. I grabbed their shoulders with grit As i could feel them pulling on my clothes. Summer dug her head into my arm. tai couldn't stop shaking. Pulling them away I patted Tai on the shoulder, transitioning to wiping summers tears away. I looked back at Tai walking past them muttereing to him, "take care of her."

Walking up the stairs i could feel weight falling off my shoulders. It didnt take long to reach the balcony. I swung the doors open. A beautiful angel with her black hair hanging low her red bandana tied on the top of her head. As she turned to me it felt like every montion she did was broken into frames. Even as something like that was pretty, or maybe it was her eyes that glinting in the sun like a rubies reflection shinning in the sun. her pale white skin. We both started to walk towards each other. Raven cocked her arm back swing forwad making contact with the side of my face.
"Why are you doing something so stupid."
"better than running away."
"Thats' not..."
I grabbed Raven's left hand grabbing the ring sliding it off her finger. As she looked at me her eyes widen her jaw had dropped slowly. i pulled my off, "Dont be upset Raven. I'm not the best kind of guy when it comes to this." Pulling out a small case as i stored both rings inside side by side each other. they reflected off the sun. evenutally the reflection dissappered as i closed the case. Raven looked at her hand as if it was cut off. I wrapped my arms around Raven kissing the side of her face, "i promise...I will do right someday. until then i will keeps these rings safe." kissing her forehead once more pulling myself away turning my back towards her, Raven pulled on my robotic arm.
"One night! just one more night with you! i'll-."
"One night, that's all we get until next time okay." I smiled at her as she smiled back pure and innocent.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

83.9K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
381K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
127K 1.9K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...