ᗷᗝᑎᗪ

بواسطة ReddRiot_KB

Volume One: ᗷᗝᑎᗪ 🔞ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 18+🔞 A class of heroes-in-training is all the media can seem to focus on n... المزيد

Prologue
Pheromones
In a Rut
Heat
Confrontation
Declined
Just for Tonight
Nerd
Training
That Would be Enough for Him
A Long Week
Snap
Confession
Heat 2.0
Promises Promises
Instinct
Uncertainties
Fuck Waiting
Desperate
Good To Be Back
Party Preparations
Truth or Dare
Boyfriend
Never Again
The Confession
Mates?
Bringing the Boyfriend Home
Everything Would be Fine
Fated Mates
Distance
Prom-tastic
What's Gotten Into You?
Giving In
Such an Omega
Tired
A Ton Of Bricks
Secrets (NSFW)
Subs and Sesame Chicken
Not Alone
The Things We Do For Love
Sequel - BREAK

His Hero

10.1K 524 254
بواسطة ReddRiot_KB

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku woke up in a dimly lit room. He was lying in a run-down cot with no sheets or blanket. His eyes traveled around his arms and legs, noticing the thick chains and cuffs that were binding him to the cot. He quickly remembered what he had overheard Dabi and Toga talking about before he was given some type of drug that knocked him out.

Dabi was trying to mate him.

Dabi was going to rape him.

He was waiting for his next heat so Izuku would be weak and wouldn't fight it.

His mind started racing around, trying to calculate when his last heat was and how long he had until his next would most likely happen. Ho long had he been here? It felt like weeks, shit that is not good. Feeling his heart start thumping loudly in his chest, his eyes pricked with tears.

"No!" Izuku yelled and thrashed his arms and legs.

"I want to go home!" Izuku screamed through his tears. They were going to hurt him, he was going to be marked and mated against his will. He couldn't have a child yet, he was only 17! He couldn't be mated to a villain. If Dabi marked him, he would lose all chances of being with his real mate.

Izuku had never really thought about this before. People don't find their fated mate until they turn 18. IT was a big deal and a lot of people choose to refrain from marking until they find their fated mate. If you mark someone before then, you lose your chances of finding that special someone because your scents mix with the person who marks you, letting your true mate know that you have either rejected them or bonded with someone else.

Izuku had always wanted to find his fated mate, and lately,, he had been thinking it was going to be Bakugou. Just because of how his omegan biology has been reacting to the blond lately since they were children, and even more so since coming to school here. Even if Bakugou was not his fated mate, he was not going to let anyone mark him, let alone breed him. He couldn't carry another man's child, he would disgrace his fated mate.

Izuku was loudly sobbing on the sharp and springy cot, it was cold and he swore he was going to die here. His quirk was useless against these chains, even if he were to fight, he would break his body in the process. He was rendered useless now, a sitting duck, waiting for his everything to be taken away by the psycho asshole called Dabi and his disciple, Toga.

A few hours passed and Izuku was shivering in the cold cell when he heard Dabi return. Usually, around this time, he brings some kind of food for him. It was never anything filling and Izuku was beginning to feel the starvation slowly setting in. His body was becoming thinner and he was losing his muscles. His ribs were showing more under his skin and he was dirty and grimy. When was the last time he showered, he thought to himself? Everything about this made him want to throw up.

"I'm back my little omega," Dabi called out, making Izuku's skin crawl. Dabi never called him by his name, only omega. As if trying to lay his claim on him. The boy shivered and tried to sit up, he pulled his knees to his chest and hid his face. He doesn't want to see him. Just let him be his food and leave!

"I brought some yummy food." Dabi said with a sickly sweet tone, "Show me your beautiful face, omega." the twisted alpha said. Izuku could smell something delicious. Food. His head lifted slowly, he could comply for some actual food. His body hurt all over from malnutrition.

"What a good boy." Dabi cooed and sat down on the ct next to him. He had a tray with some kind of pasta. Carbs, Izuku's mind screamed. He needed energy!

"Please..." Izuku said softly, never looking into his eyes.

"Tut Tut Tut, I need to see your pretty eyes." Dabi grabbed his chin roughly and forced his head up, looking him in the eyes. Dabi wasn't bad looking, but he was terrifying. His eyes screamed evil.

"There we go, and since you seem so eager for your food tonight, how about we work for it?" Dabi smirked and Izuku yanked his face away.

"No!" Izuku growled and then yelped when a large, rough hand swung and made contact with the side of his face.

"You don't growl at me, omega!" Dabi growled lowly in his ear, sending shivers down his body, "I could always alpha command you..." Dabi smirked and Izuku cried out again.

"N-No! No!"

"The do as I say!" Dabi snarled, making the boy flinch and sob in between his breaths, "and stop crying, it ruins your face." He chuckled and took a napkin and roughly wiped at Izuku's face. Izuku flinched but held still, his stomach growled.

"Awe, we better get to work so I can feed you. How about an appetizer?" the bone-chilling words left Dabi's mouth and Izuku felt the bile rise in his throat. Izuku instinctively shut his mouth and pulled his head away from Dabi's grasp, earning another smack to his already red face.

"Hng!" Izuku cried out and tried to move away.

"Look's like we're going this the hard way!" Dabi growled and dug his fingers into Izuku's hair, yanking him off the cot and onto his knees. Izuku struggled and cried out.

"No, No, No, No!" Izuku yelled and they snapped his mouth shut, biting down hard. A refusal to comply with his sick demands.

"You are too feisty for your own good, It looks like we need to make you place, omega." Dabi snarled and yanked Izuku's head back, forcing him to look into his eyes. Izuku could smell something, alpha pheromones. They were rolling off of Dabi, Izuku knew this scent. He was trying to force Izuku into submission.

Fuck!

Izuku tried to remain calm, tried to remember Midnight and her words of wisdom. He tried to breathe and concentrate, but it did nothing. His body was too weak, we were too tired, he couldn't do it. A loud sob broke out of him and he hung his head, the omega in him was too weak. He submitted to this filthy beast and cried shamelessly.

"What a good boy." Dabi cooed and Izuku's heart suck when he heard the familiar sound of a belt being unbuckled and a zipper. This was it. Izuku felt bile in his throat again, he had almost thrown up when Dabi yanked his head up and shoved his thumb into Izuku's mouth, prying it open.

"Now, are you going to be a good boy and suck-" Dabi was cut off when Toga burst through the doors with a frantic look on her face

"Dabi! There is a breach! Heroes are here!" Toga squealed and for once, Izuku didn't find her annoying. He breathed a sigh of relief and Dabi must have felt this. His thumb was ripped from his mouth and Dabi swiftly kicked him in the side, throwing him to the floor in a fit of pain.

"This isn't over, little boy, I will be back soon. Don't you worry." Dabi growled before re-fastening his pants and running out of the cell behind Toga. Izuku let out another sob and curled up on the floor. Heroes are here? This must mean that the teachers have found him. His body was relaxing, the thought of being saved from this place and never having to worry again, the heroes will surly destroy them for what they have done.

His mind flashed to one person, Kacchan. Would he be here? Would his feelings be the same after this long apart, however long it has been? Izuku sat up, wincing at the sharp pains in his face and side, he wanted Bakugou. He wanted to smell him again, he feels his warmth, to continue getting to know one another and building their relationship. The back of his mind, screaming at him that he had to be saved or else he would soon be marked and bound to another.

There were loud noises coming from above him, crashing and explosions. Bakugou is here? He recognized the sound of those explosions.

"Kacchan!!" Izuku screamed out, begging to be heard. "Somebody help me!" Izuku yelled out, his breath ragged and sore from all the shouting he had done over his time here. He heard the sound of a door being kicked in and then an overwhelming scent of caramel.

"K-Katsuki!!" Izuku yelled tears blurred his vision and his voice didn't sound like his own.

"Izuku!?" he heard Bakugou's voice and it broke him. He began sobbing uncontrollably. He was saved, they had come for him. The blond ran into the cell and dropped to the ground beside Izuku. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into his lap, hugging him to his body. Izuku's arms were chained and bound by his sides and his ankles were cuffed as well. He couldn't hug back but he shook at the warmth and familiar scent of his friend.

"K-Kacchan... I... wanna go... home.." Izuku choked out, his voice almost gone. Bakugou looked around and tried to pry the cuffs off of him, it was no use. They weren't coming off.

"Fuck... Izuku what are these? I can't break them. I can't use my quirk, I could blow our fucking arm off!" Bakugou growled and Izuku flinched, "Fuck, I'm sorry... I won't hurt you." Bakugou said, almost like a promise to himself.

"P-please... Get them off..." Izuku cried and shoved his face into Bakugou's neck, breathing in his scent and whimpering softly. Bakugou's arms tightened around his frail body.

"I've got to go get All Might..." Bakugou sat Izuku on the cot and ran off, leaving Izuku screaming for him to come back. It pained Bakugou to hear Izuku scream like that, he was terrified. He had no idea what happened to him over the past 2 weeks, but he was in rough shape. He wouldn't have left him, but he needed All Might, he was the only one who could get those chains off.

"Young Bakugou! Where is Izuku, you went to find him didn't you?" All Might's voice rung out beside him suddenly.

"He is chained up in some fucking cell, I can't break them without my quirk. I can't risk hurting him."

"Show me the way!" All Might said and Bakugou ran towards the underground cell. When he arrived, Izuku was shaking on the cot, still crying.

"Kacchan..." he said barely as loud as a whisper. His voice is all but gone from the screaming. Bakugou ran over and pulled him into a hug, trying to calm him down and releasing his calming pheromones in the air, Izuku began to close his eyes and his breathing was slowing.

"Can you break them?" Bakugou growled, wanting to get Izuku out of here now.

"Of course I can." All Might said with a smile and crushed the chains as well as snapping the cuffs. They fell from his wrists and legs and Izuku practically jumped into Bakugou's arms. He wrapped his legs around his waist and nuzzled into his neck, whimpering and coughing on how dry his throat was.

"Shh... We are getting you out of here." Bakugou murmured and rubbed his back while one arm was hooked under his bottom, holding him up.

"Take Midoriya to Recovery Girl, go!" All Might said as Bakugou looked around. They had captured Dabi and Togo, they were being put to sleep by Midnight and bound up with rope. There wasn't anyone else around this location, it was odd that this would be a two man job. Whatever the reason, Bakugou put aside for the time being. He gripped onto Izuku and took off running towards the nearest street to call a cab. It wasn't long before Bakugou was sliding into a cab with Izuku in his lap.

"U.A. High School" Bakugou told the driver and they sped off.

"Bakugou..." Izuku whimpered, making the blond pull him into his lap and rub his back slowly.

"Shh... Not too long now, you're safe now." the alpha cooed softly in his hair. A fresh wave of tears started falling from Izuku's eyes, this time from pure relief. He was safe. The idea seeming foreign and like a lost cause, suddenly was real. He knew Bakugou would keep him safe now, he didn't have to be afraid right now. Izuku's eyes finally closed after a few minutes of silent tears staining Bakugou's shirt. The whole time Bakugou rubbed his back slowly, murmuring soft and calming words into his ear. Sleep finally took over as he rested in the arms of the only person he had been craving while he was gone. He was finally safe and back in Bakugou's arms, he would never let go of his hero.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

295K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
285K 11.9K 49
Prince Katsuki Bakugo is everything you would think an alpha prince should be. He's good looking, strong, smart. He has wealth and is heir to the thr...
15.9K 495 16
izuku knew he had nothing to offer the blonde alpha, katsuki was going to be the number one hero of Japan soon and izuku didn't even have a job let a...
85.9K 2.8K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...