Alter Ego ⌈ A Naruto Fanfic ⌋

By roseyougotjamsss

❛❛αℓℓ тнє ∂αякєѕт ρℓα¢єѕ, тнєу тυяи вяιgнт ωнєи ѕнє'ѕ тнєяє. ѕнє нαѕ тнαт ℓσσк ιи нєя єуєѕ, тнαт ѕαуѕ σн єνєя... More

Jiina Keshiki
Chapter Two

Chapter One

83 1 11
By roseyougotjamsss

Chapter One : Academy- - already in trouble?

The sun was shining brightly, it was another dazzling summer day at the Leaf Village. The gentle sunshine was welcoming everyone with warmth. A refreshing breeze filled the air. A girl with a pair of green eyes was on her way to the academy alone while humming.

"Oh my god!" the faired skin female squealed.

Another girl at her age that had long platinum blonde hair worn in a ponytail turned behind to see it was her best friend who was also her rival. She grinned as her best friend started running towards her with eyes full of excitement. The electric blue eyed girl opened her arms for a hug, but the pinkette passed her love rival without even sparing a glance.

"Why is he so hot?" she dramatically sighed dreamily at the spiky raven haired boy with onyx eyes. The blondie put her hands down awkwardly and thought of hundred ways to kill the pinky because she embarrassed her.

"Stop talking like that about my future husband Billboard Brow." her icy eyes glared at her friend's grass like eyes.

"He's my husband Ino-fox!"

"Heck no!!"

A snicker left the spiky pineapple like tied ponytail boy's mouth as he saw Ino's rejected hug. It vanished right after they started bickering about the oh-so-famous Uchiha again.

"Hi Shikamaru, hi auntie." his friend was wearing the same clothes as always, short sleeved haori with a long, white scarf over his light green shirt. "Hey Choji!" Mrs Nara greeted his son's friend back.

"Let's go Choji" Shikamaru lazily said, both of the males starting their walk to the academy.

"SHIKAMARU! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO YOUR MOTHER?!"

Everyone on the road turned around and looked at the scene. Yoshino Nara's voice could be heard from many streets away. She was glaring at his son because of his mannerless manners. Shikamaru's cheeks turned pink in embarrassment.

I want to die

"Leave the kid be Yoshino." Shikaku sweat-dropped while giving his brat a small smile. Shikamaru silently thanked his father and started walking to the academy in a faster pace along with Choji. His mother was like a ticking bomb, she could explode any second, they definitely couldn't risk staying there any longer.

⋆⋆⋆

The two boys heard a dog's barks soon after, but this dog wasn't just any dog. This was the most powerful dog in the village, or so only thought a certain person...

"Couch potato!! Crisco!!! You have to save me from this witch!!!!"

"It seems like our dork still didn't learn his lesson, right Akamaru?" their dog friend was being dragged by the feet by his big sister. He held onto Choji's feet.

"Let me go!! Help me losers!! Leave me alone you crazy women!!! What are you guys doing, I'll beat the crap out of you if you don't help me!!" Kiba's shouts could make everyone deaf. Shikamaru just rolled his eyes while Choji continued eating his chips in boredom. "You will see!! I will make you pay!!! I'm go-  - Mom, don't let her take me!! MoOoOm!!!"

"Sup homies! Are you playing the carrot game? I wanna play too!" Denji held onto Choji's foot along with Kiba. The dog boy couldn't held onto Choji's foot any longer because Denji making it even harder for him to do so.

"You really do have an empty skull huh, Denji.." Hana sweat-dropped.

Denji, a member of the Yoshida clan. He has flamingo pink color eyes and coffee colored wavy short hair. He always wears his long green army like pants with a green shirt thats has the same color as his pants, "ninja" written right in the middle of his short sleeved shirt. He might look pretty attractive at first, but don't let his looks fool you. He's a total pervert and he sure is the village idiot, his IQ is even lower than Naruto's.

Talking about the devil, Naruto was running in a rush towards the academy. He wanted to get the seat beside his crush before it was taken. But he wasn't paying much attention to the people, causing him to bump into the girl version of Tarzan.

"Oi! Couldn't you slow down a little bit? Do you want to get knocked out right in the morning?"

"Sorry Rina-chan. Class is about to start, I didn't see you there." the spiky haired blonde remarked. The Akimichi clan member grabbed the collar of his orange jumpsuit.

"I'll punch you in the eye and then you'll start seeing better. And how many times do I have to tell people to stop with the chan honorific, you're the girl here! Be gone now!" hissed the twelve year old girl.

I guess Rina-chan is still not accepting the fact that she is a girl, Naruto groaned mentally. He would've normally said something back to the tomboyish girl, but he had to keep up with Sakura who was already inside the classroom.

Rina Akimichi, charcoal eyes and cobalt blue shoulder length hair. She has a cream colored cap turned backwards. She was a little bit overweight, 57,6kgs. She wore a long sleeved regal purple blouse with two fabric layers and black shorts that almost touched her knees. People thought that she would finally admit that she is a girl in the following two weeks before the graduation exam, but everyone's hopes are falling down faster and faster.

⋆⋆⋆

"Okay class, everyone take a seat." their sensei said, he had a scar over his nose.

Naruto grinned after seeing that the seat next to Sakura's left was empty, and the seat next to her was of course taken by the Sasuke.

I don't know what she sees in him! It's always Sasuke this and Sasuke that! I'll show you that I'm way more better than Sasuke after I become Hokage, believe it!

"Good morning Sakura-chan!" Naruto sat next to her. Sakura stared at Naruto disgustingly, flipped her hair and went back to staring at the attractive scenery right before her eyes. Naruto pouted, no one, no one would ever greet him back, absolutely no one..

A pair of lavender eyes pitied him from a few seats away. She was so sad and angry that people would treat him like that, she was even more angry at her self that she didn't have the courage to talk to him.

"Did you really think she will answer a monster like you?" the male rolled his eyes behind those round black glasses of his.

"Shut it Shino"

"Naruto, why can't you be more like Sasuke for once?" hissed Sakura.

The yellow blob made grumpy sounds under his breath. He just couldn't get used to his crush's insults, what was so bad about him that everyone hated and ignored him? It was probably Sasuke who hypnotized Sakura to love him.

"We're going to have a new student join us from today on. I'm not exactly sure when she'll arrive, she was suppose to arrive five minutes ago but oh well." said Iruka.

"But sensei, the graduation exam is going to be after 13 days. Will she actually be able to do it?"

"It's not like she never went to school before nor learned anything Sakura. Don't forget to be nice and kind towards the new student all of you. She will arrive any seco- -"

"I'm sorry for being late sensei, I accidentally overslept" the new girl scratched her head while laughing nervously. She had tawny long hair that was a bit wavy and her eyes were shiny forest green. She was wearing light blue dungarees that had a rainbow, strawberry, smiley face and another patch written "ninja" with dark green letters.

She was wearing a short sleeved shirt with red and white stripes. Jiina had bandages on her left thigh along with a ninja porch. She had a heart necklace with two wings around her neck and a crown ring on her right hand's middle finger.

"I'll let it go since it's your first day, don't make it become a habit." said Iruka in a serious tone while smiling. "Why dont you come here and introduce yourself?"

The brunette closed the door after she walked in to her new class. She stood beside her home room sensei, a bit awkward but she was still all fired up.

Everyone in the classroom lined up in a straight line, well everyone except one person. Naruto was on the lead.

"The name's Jiina Keshiki." she said while grinning. (A/N: Keshiki means landscape in Japanese.)

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I'm gonna be hokage one day, believe it!"

"Whoa, sounds awesome. I hope we can be great friends Naruto." her smile widening.

Naruto's world stopped right there, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. His cheeks blushed shyly, about to anime cry and hug the new girl, but Kiba pushed Naruto out of the way.

"I'm Kiba Inuzuka. Landscape huh? Your already the most beautiful landscape in my eyes. " his sharp black eyes couldn't stop staring at the newbie's eyes. Her eyes, it had something different in them, something he didn't see in any other girls.

"Well I can't really say the same to you huh?" her eyes twitching, putting her tongue inside her left cheek while smiling in annoyance that he pushed Naruto. Every boy in the class shared a laughed.

"I'm Aimi Haruno, what's up?"

Denji who was next in line was stopped by Rina. "Back off" the genin bumped her head with the new student slowly, first on the right side and then on the left one. "I'm Rina." Jiina smiled awkwardly, waving her hand slightly.

Jiina was going to give Denji a handshake, but Denji pound-it to fist bump to explosion while making explosion sounds doing the last part. "We match girl!"

"Move aside Denji. Isn't there something called ladies first??" Ino was finally able to get to the new girl from the big crowd the class was making, mostly boys. "My name is Ino Yamanaka, welcome to our class Jiina-chan!"

Ino and Jiina hugged, Jiina's dimples were visible now. "Thanks Ino"

The next one in line had chips with him. He had a weird taste of hairstyle, he reminded Jiina of a hedgehog. He also had earrings on both of his ears and was a bit chubby.

"I'm Choji, do you want some Jiina-chan?" he offered Jiina some chips. Jiina's eyes immediately widened in shock and happiness, her eyes becoming shiny. She was stopping her self from crying since she didn't want to do it in her first day of school.

Chips.. He's giving me his own food... Oh my god... I shall always remember this sacrifice he made for me...

"T-thanks Choji!" Jiina smiled at his kindness. Choji had a bit pink on his cheeks from shyness, he didn't often talk to girls and it was the first girl that was thanking him other than his mother.

"I'm Itsuki!"

"Shikamaru Nara." even though he was scratching his ear while looking all tired, she could feel his eyes analyzing her. She grinned at him knowing that he would be a challenge to compete with. Jiina was a really competitive person. Shikamaru raised one of his eyebrows lazily, not understanding why she grinned at him.

Don't tell me another Naruto is joining the class...

"H-hello J-Jiin-na-san, I'm H-Hina-ata H-Hy-yuga"

"Nice to meet you Hinata." Jiina smiled once again. Jiina swead-dropped at how one of her classmates looked. He had round black glasses that wasn't allowing anyone see his eyes and his light greenish blue jacket was covering his mouth. She took a note to herself to be extra careful around him, he could be a undercover ninja ready to attack the village.

"Shino Aburame." Jiina nodded in a respectful way.

The introduction didn't take much time, Iruka clapped his hands to gain a certain person's attention. "Sasuke, you need to introduce yourself too"

Everyone turned their heads to look at Sasuke who hadn't moved from his place at all. It was clear that he was annoyed with the situation. This also made Jiina annoyed. It was her first day of school and her classmate already made it obvious that he wasn't happy that she was here.

Sasuke made his way down to the new student.

"I'm Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha." Jiina wasn't even listening to him, his hair reminded her of a duck which caused her to daydream about having a bunch of ducklings running around cutely.

I want a duckling

"You can sit next to Denji and Sasuke." Iruka said to Jiina after everyone else other than her went back to their seats. Jiina started looking around awkwardly while cursing to herself.

You're an idiot Jiina, how did you freaking forget their names so fast?! I don't ever remember hearing the name Sasuke. Was Denji the one with the spiky yellow hair or was he the hero that gave her chips?

Jiina scratched the back of her neck "Who were they again?" she whispered to Iruka. Everyone sweat-dropped at how fast she forgot their names, and Sasuke had just introduced himself.

"Sasuke, Denji, can you raise your hands?" they did as they were told, Jiina sat down in the middle but more closer to Denji because he sure did seem way much more friendlier.

⋆⋆⋆

"Okay everyone! This lesson will be our last math lesson for those who will graduate, and I hope that each one of you will be able to do that." the homeroom teacher Iruka started giving the students worksheets. "I want everyone to do it separately."

Jiina pouted, this is my first day of school. Don't I get to skip this or something?

"Sensei this is Jiina-Chan's first day of school, believe it! Why can't we do something else?" Naruto stated. Iruka gave him a look that made him shut up.

I guess there is no running out huh..

1. a) 17 - 8 = ?
b) 32 + 9 = ?
c) 54 / 6 = ?
d) 0 72 = ?

Iruka sensei went through this many times. I had to put the numbers downwards.. So I can't subtract 7 from 8 since 8 is bigger, unfortunately. I'll have to take one from the other number, so if I take 1 from the tens place which is only one tenth meaning I'll have to scratch it for taking one..

Jiina who had just finished writing the answers of the first question started squinting her eyes in a thinking way. Is this way too easy or am I doing this wrong?

Sakura and Shikamaru didn't have any problem answering the questions. Sasuke was stuck in the last question, he wasn't good when it came to percent. He looked around a little bit and then stared at his new classmate. He started to move closer to her to see her answers, but this didn't get unnoticed by Jiina.

Sasuke glared at her while Jiina snorted at his reaction as her eye twitched. "If your gonna cheat mate, learn some lessons from that blondie." she whispered and looked at Ino.

Ino was cheating off from Sakura really easily without Iruka noticing a thing. Sasuke's eyes widened, if he tried to copy from any other girl in the class, they would've gladly let him do it. Or rather, they would never think that he would be trying to cheat. Sasuke's eyes held interest in them to the new girl.

"Psst!" Jiina turned around, face to face with Denji. "What's the answer for question number seven? I can give you a lollipop in return!"

Jiina's eyes shined at this, moving her test paper a bit closer to Denji. "You got yourself a deal bro." Sasuke couldn't believe what he was seeing, scoffing in disbelief.

"Denji, Jiina.." the three young students face darkened, the two said name children gulped pretty loudly. When the heck did Iruka-sensei get behind us?!! Jiina and Denji started to sweat in horror.

A girl that forgets my name right after I say it to her? She doesn't find me attractive either. And chooses a lollipop over me? Hn...

The pinkette couldn't help but be jealous at how Sasuke was looking at Jiina. It might be funny for others, but she was really serious about her love to Sasuke. She was desperate. Sakura started to develop negative feelings for the new girl, I can't let anyone steal Sasuke-kun away from me!

"Detention for the both of you!"

❤️✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺❤️

(づ💘▽💘)づ My_VelvetRose  ٩(💘ε💘)۶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
953K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...