Revenge Cookies Part IX (2015)

By BlackCoffeeSavage

"That teacher, she almost killed me. She almost killed me. That teacher smiled in my face, and tried to kill... More

Love and Poison
Chinese Poison Torture
Kidz N The Cookie Factory
How a Plate of Cookies Changed Our Lives
Crazy Nights With A Friend
Charter Bus Chaos
Where The Muthaph*kkin Magic Happens
How To Ruin Two Birthdays
Running For Your Child's Life
Can't Get Arrested
Battle Of The Sexists
iMarriam
The Bad Luck Chapter
Malicious and Mischievous Mall Misadventures
Art and Muse-ic
Orlando Art Adventures
Gretchen And Marriam's "Play Date"
Violence Is Always The Answer
Attack of The Thievez
Big Lawsuit In Cookie Ranch

Warning

83 8 1
By BlackCoffeeSavage

The following story contains content such as awesome sex, mind-blowing violence, and folks with mouths that can put South Park out of business. Upon reading, do not try to do anything you read in this story, as you may end up in the hospital like a turkey being eating on Thanksgiving, with bones all over the place. Half the characters and places in the story are purely fictional, so don't fall in love with them or take them seriously. If you are part of a group that promoted wholesome family shows and values, get the hell out. Now! I ain't Barney I don't teach kids to sing and dance and love each other I just write surrealism and dark stories. That's all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
2.2K 12 50
Another teenage love story with just your typical edgy girl and badboy next door who falls in love with his best friends edgy sister who's also his n...
254K 12.7K 34
When you're a teenage undercover as a part-time superhero you have three options: You can pull on the nerd/geek high schooler or a bad boy/outcast ty...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...