Ray Oneshot Book [The Promise...

By KazuKazuyas

A collection of Ray x Reader oneshots!! This oneshot book may include: •Fluff •Angst •Anime and Manga Spoiler... More

Table of Oneshots
A Different Escape
What Now, Papa?
Hideaway
TPN Anime North!
A Bouquet For You
Destiny's Taunting
Let Me Go, Papa
Night Terrors
Survivors
Discontinued

Ray's Sorrow

13.9K 240 1K
By KazuKazuyas

Ray x Twin!Lil Sis!Reader

[Fluff/Angst]

Requested by: Lithium_4418

Your hair flies over your face as the wind blew from behind you, the rain was coming down harder than before. From a distance, you can hear a soft boom in the skies. The dark clouds were swirling above, you can tell this was going to be a big, bad storm.

You were too into the game of Hide and Seek that you lost track of time. Since you were hiding inside one of the tree trunks, you didn't realize it started to rain.

The boots on your feet were slowly sinking into the mud, making it harder for you to run towards the house. You were cold and wet, your arms wrapped around your body in order to comfort yourself.

"W-Where is the house...?" Your vision was clouded by the fog and the downpour of rain. You narrowed your eyes but that didn't seem to help you at all.

There was a flash of lightning, which startled you. You began moving faster, running aimlessly around the forest.

Then the sound of thunder caused you to jump out of your skin. It was loud, it felt like it was right above you. The deafening boom almost sent tears to your eyes.

"Mama?!" You called out but your voice seemed like it was drowned out by the storm. You looked around to see if any of your brothers or sisters were there.

No one in sight.

"Ray!" Your lips quivered, tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

You jumped and then your legs gave out as lightning and thunder went off at the same time. You fell into the mud, shaking in fear. It happened right behind you.

Your eyebrows went up in surprise when you turned around.

The tree behind you was struck, you can see smoke coming out of the tree but the flame was nowhere to be seen.

What sounded like low cracking came from the base of the tree, you felt your blood go cold. Trying to push yourself up, the mud was pulling you back in. Your white clothes were stained with rain, mud, and sweat.

Whimpering, you tried kicking your feet up. You couldn't budge from your spot and out of the corner of your eye, you can see the tree leaning towards you.

You lowered your head, tired from pushing yourself up.

You take in deep breaths as you twisted your arms in the mud. You propped yourself on your knees and arched your back.

Mud flies to your face as your arms finally come free.

The tree gives into its own weight and cracks from its base.

Slamming your fists on the ground, you crawled to the right. Using your knees and your elbows, you managed to escape from the mud.

"[Y/N]!" A voice shouts your name.

You look up, rain showers your dirty face.

"Mama!" You cried out.

The tree slams onto the ground beside you, nearly missing your feet. Fire embers flow down, bright red dots surrounded you. The sound of the impact shot a surge of fear through your body.

Mama follows the sound of your voice and the sound of the fallen tree, she quickly rushes over to you. Your vision was darkening but you can just make out her figure.

Sighing out of relief the moment she sees you, she immediately picks you up.

"My child, you were almost killed!" Mama wipes your face with her hands. "How many times are you going to put yourself in danger?"

This wasn't the first time you had a near-death experience, it was sad you were getting used to getting scolded by Mama. From falling off trees to almost drowning in the river, it seemed like you had the worst of luck out of all the children here.

"[Y/N], your nose is bleeding."

For some reason, you couldn't find strength in yourself to respond to her words.

As soon as you know it, you were in Mama's arms. She holds you tightly against her chest as she runs out of the forest. The rain seemed to pour harder and the thunder continued to echo in the background.

With the house just over the hill, you feel your eyes become heavier. Don and Gilda stand outside the house and yell at the children inside, they hold the doors open.

The sight of your younger brothers and sisters looking terrified at your filthy body was burned into your mind. They crowded around Mama as she makes her way to the infirmary room. She lays you on the bed and tells all the children to leave the room.

As the other kids file out of the room, a certain trio rushes down the hallway. Norman and Emma stand by the door frame with their faces pale with fear.

Ray pushes the younger kids out of the way and his eyes go wide, "[Y/N], where have you been?"

No response came from you.

"She was almost crushed by a tree," Mama whispers to Ray, making sure the other kids wouldn't hear. "Remember what I said if this keeps on happening?"

You began to stir, your eyes were shut as you were on the verge of falling asleep. Ray shuts the door to secure their privacy.

"There's no way," Ray hisses back at Mama. "I won't let you do that to her!"

"This is the final straw, Ray," Mama warns. "I cannot take any more chances."

He grits his teeth, "Please, it was just an accident...!"

"That's enough," Mama's purple eyes pierced through Ray. "If [Y/N] cannot avoid putting herself in danger and if you keep failing to keep her safe... I have no choice."

Ray's lips quivered, "You can't..." His voice wavers with sadness.

"Two days from now," Mama states. "The date has been set."

Ray's knees seem to become weak and his eyes dart over to your sleeping body on the infirmary bed. "Give her another chance..."

"It's all for a good cause," Mama fires back. "Another stressful weight off my shoulders."

Every inch of Ray's body becomes cold, the colour drains from his face. "You must be joking..."

Mama takes a glance at your sleeping figure, she watches your shallow breathing. Your muddy clothes were staining the white bed.

Ray tugs onto Mama's grey dress, "You can't send her off...!"

There was a pause and Mama stares down at the boy, she sees tears of frustration build up in his eyes. Mama leans down, face to face with Ray.

"It's necessary for all of us." She mutters. "There's nothing stopping me from changing my mind."

•••

Your eyes opened slowly and you realized that you were still laying on the infirmary bed. Using your elbows to push yourself up, you looked out the window and saw that it was bright outside. It was the middle of the day.

Growing confused, you looked around the room to see if Mama was around. You wanted to investigate but you couldn't raise up the strength to come out of your bed.

The door suddenly opens a crack and a certain child waddles into the room, your expression lifts. You relaxed against your pillow, the boy walks towards you.

"Hello, Phil..." You croaked, your voice a little hoarse due to lack of water.

"You're finally awake, big sis!" Phil cheers. "All of yesterday you were sleeping for so long!"

"I see..." Your eyes widen. "What did I miss...?"

The little boy jumps up and down with excitement before the door swings open fully, your attention turns there.

"Phil, I told you to keep away from this room." Mama suddenly appeared and her attention turns to you. Her voice lightens up, "Feeling better, [Y/N]?"

"I'm sorry, Mama..." You replied. "I shouldn't have been so reckless..."

"No worries," She forgives you so easily. "After all, I have wonderful news to tell you."

Phil runs out of the room when he hears a voice calling out for him.

Stumbling into the hallway, the little boy runs into Ray with Emma and Norman right behind him.

Ray holds Phil's shoulders, "How is she?" He asks desperately.

"She's awake!" Phil cheers.

Quickly, Ray's head shoots up. He turns to the two kids behind him before pressing his lips into a firm line.

"Mama is with [Y/N]!"

"As expected," Norman comments.

"I think you should go first, Ray," Emma adds, urging the boy.

Phil tilts his head and his eyes wander over the trio's faces.

"Nice work, Phil." Ray pats the child on the back before making his way towards the infirmary room.

The thing is, Ray has been sending Phil into the room to check up on your recovery. Mama usually denies him from seeing you, she thinks Ray would only get in the way.

Pushing the door open, Ray sees you on the other side. You were sitting up straight and Mama stood beside you, looking at Ray as well.

Your face brightens, "Ray, I have great news!"

"What's wrong?" The boy asks.

You looked at Mama and she nods in approval. The woman turns to Ray and gives him a smug smile.

A chill was sent down his spine. You finally let out a short laugh.

"I'm being adopted!"

You can tell Ray is upset, his eyes became glossy and he seemed to make a fist at his sides. It confused you, why wasn't he happy with the news?

"Adopted?" He manages to stutter out.

"A family is taking me in," You replied.

Ray's lips trembled, "I'm..."

Mama's emotionless eyes pierced through him.

"I'm... so happy for you..." He says through his teeth.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," You sighed. "This is all happening so fast..."

"You should be excited," Mama pats your head. "A new life awaits you tomorrow."

There was silence before the ringing of a bell was heard outside in the hallway. Phil was running around with the bell in his hand, laughing at the same time.

"Dinner time already?" Mama smiles down at you. "I'm glad you finally woke up, you must be starving."

"You're right, Mama..." You tried to get up but the woman stops you.

"I suggest you eat in bed," She sits you back down. "Ray, will you please get [Y/N]'s dinner?"

He bites the insides of his lip before giving a shallow bow, "Right away, Mama..."

•••

After eating, Mama told you to get a good night's rest. However, Ray would not leave your side, he sits in a chair right next to your bed.

The rest of the children were sent to bed, it was the two of you left awake.

Ray said that he had something important to discuss to you about. He mentioned things along the lines about 'an escape' and a man named 'Minerva'?

Once Mama has left for her office, Ray leans closer to you. Your face dropped when he whispers to you.

Fear surged through your body and you became frozen on your bed.

Ray looked like he wasn't in the mood for joking around, which made you feel unsettled.

"Demons? A farm?" You whispered. "Food?"

You stared at the boy in front of you, your hands gripped the edge of your blanket. The side of Ray's face was illuminated by the oil lamp beside your bed.

"I don't understand..."

Ray's eyes were wide with worry. You see his lips quiver as he takes in a shaky breath.

He nods his head slowly, "You're in danger, [Y/N]..."

Your face drains from colour, Ray's eyes were filling up with tears. It really worried you to see him upset, you've never really seen Ray look like this before. You leaned towards him, arms outstretched.

"Ray," You gently touched the sides of his face. "What strange dreams you have."

There was a moment of silence for the two of you. Ray's lips trembled and he turns away.

"Yeah," He replies with a defeated voice. "What a crazy dream..."

Ray slumps down and he rests his head on your lap.

"What's wrong?" You whispered.

"I don't want you to leave..." His voice was shaking terribly.

"Don't be sad," You comforted him by parting his back. "My new family is going to treat me well."

Ray's nose was a tad bit of pink, his face was also flushed because he refused to let the tears fall.

"After all, there will come a time when you'll be adopted too..."

"I can't..." He mumbles. "Thinking about it makes me sick."

You went quiet when Ray buries his face in your blanket in defeat. It seemed like he completely gave up.

"If it really bothers you that much," You started. "You should tell Mama how you feel..."

Ray's ears seemed to perk up, "Talk to Mama?"

"That's right," You nodded. "I'm sure she'll understand."

Slowly sitting up straight, Ray's hair falls over his eyes. "I'm going..."

"To speak with Mama?"

"Yeah," He replies as he stands up and walks to the head of the bed. "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Ray." You told him.

He leans down and plants a light kiss on the top of your head.

"No matter what you hear, stay in the room, okay?" He advises.

"Alright?" You hesitantly nodded your head.

Ray heads over the medical drawers and begins searching through them. "I just want you to remember that I'm doing what's right for the both of us."

You tilted your head up, "What are you looking for?"

"The first aid kit..."

You pointed at the wall, "It's in the glass cupboard, up there."

Ray quickly grabs the stool and goes onto his tippy toes to reach for the box. You watched his actions.

"I'll be back before you'll know it," He reassures you.

"You're just talking to Mama?"

"That's right," Ray slipped something into his pocket.

"Good luck," You yawned.

Ray gives you a small smile for the first time since forever. He walks towards the door and opens it slowly, first aid kit in hand.

"Sweet dreams, [Y/N]." With that, the two of you finally felt at peace.

The doors shuts just as you close your eyes.

After what felt like a little over an hour, you were still awake. You were tired but for some reason, your body wouldn't let you fall asleep.

There was something in the back of your mind that seemed to bother you.

You can hear muffled yelling and the sound of metal dropping. Then, shuffling and staggered walking through the hallway.

You assumed that Ray was in the room because the door opened. You heard his laboured breathing as he stumbled towards the bed.

Shutting your eyes, you pretended to be fast asleep.

The bed dips from Ray's weight and he shuffles close to you. You kept your hands near your chest and kept your breathing shallow.

His arm wrapped tightly around your stomach, you can feel his forehead pressed against the back of your neck.

Your eyes were barely opened and you can tell Ray was trying to fall asleep.

The infirmary room was now quiet, moonlight floods through the curtains and for a second it felt cold.

You noticed that Ray was trying to mute his cries and his tears were falling onto your neck.

As much as you wanted to turn around, you haven't seen this side of him and you had no idea what to do.

You were stuck in his arms, staying still until the two of you fell asleep.

•••

The next day, Ray looked miserable. There were bags under his eyes and his face was as pale as a ghost.

You noticed a small bandage around his neck but you decided to overlook it.

He doesn't really speak to you, Ray just looks at you before disappearing into the library.

During the morning, you tried to spend as much time as you could with your younger brothers and sisters.

Today was the day you will be adopted into a new family.

You spent your time running through the forest one last time, swerving through trees and wandering around the river.

Went the sun began to set, you can hear Mama's bell in the distance. She was trying to round up all the kids for your final farewell.

You decided it was time to leave, you hopped down from the tree you were sitting on.

You ran towards the house and Mama opens the door for you. She says that it's time to get ready for your departure.

Opening the door to the girl's room, you see a black uniform and suitcase beside your bed. While changing from your all-white clothing, you decided to pack the essentials.

Your toothbrush, extra white button up and skirt, and a storybook that Ray gave to you a long time ago. It was a lime green hardcover book written by a man named William Minerva.

"[Y/N],"

Your attention turned away from the book and you glanced over your shoulder. Emma stands by the doorway with her hands together.

"Hello, Emma." You greeted.

She steps into the room, walking towards you and eyeing the book in your hands. "I want to help you get ready."

"Really?" You smiled. "Thanks!"

She gives a forced smile.

Emma's hands were shaking as she helped you fold your clothing. She places your things into the suitcase.

Another thing she helped you with, was fixing your uniform. Emma fixed the hat on your head and straightens out your black blazer.

What caught you off guard was a fearful expression on Emma's face. You tilted your head in curiosity as she helps you tie the red string around your neck.

"What's the matter?" You asked.

Her orange hair sways as she shakes her head lowly, "I'm sorry..."

It confused you to see the bright Emma so down with sadness, "Why?"

"I'm going to miss you terribly," Her voice shakes as she wraps her arms around your shoulders one last time.

"I'll miss you too," You hug her back. "But don't worry, I'll write letters every day."

A pained whimper came from her followed after a forced smile, Emma is speechless.

You pull away from her and grinned, "I think we should head downstairs."

"Yes.." Those words barely came out properly, Emma almost seems to hesitate.

She pulls through and holds your hand gently, you follow after her. Emma opens the door and the two of you walk out to the hallway.

With your suitcase in your other hand, Emma walks down the stairs first and you hold onto the railings.

You can see your other brothers and sisters, sadness hung in the air. You knew they didn't want you to go, but there was a family waiting for you.

Once you make it downstairs, Mama is already waiting by the door. Her arms are crossed together and she smiles when she sees you. Your face brightens.

"Have fun with your new family!" One of the younger kids exclaimed.

"Don't forget about us!" Another child calls out.

Phil pops up in front of you and hugs you tightly, his face buried in your black uniform. You placed your suitcase on the floor and patted him on the head.

"I don't want big sis to go!" He cries, only to be pulled away by Mama.

"Thank you, my dear brothers and sisters!" You almost felt tears build up in your eyes.

Then, Norman walks down the stairs. You looked up at him when he makes his way towards you. His lashes lowered.

"Goodbye, [Y/N]..." He chokes out. "Remember that your family loves you."

"Thank you, Norman..." You hugged him. "I'll remember all of you."

Norman's hand pats you gently on the head, his fingers run through your hair. "Please tell Ray the same thing."

You grew confused and Norman separates away from you, walking over to Emma, Don, and Gilda. In the corner of your eye, another figure walks down the stairs.

Holding your hands together, a gasp escapes from your lips.

"Ray?" You called out when you see him make his way downstairs. You tilted your head in curiosity when you hear him force a laugh.

"[Y/N]..." His voice shook with happiness.

"Those clothes?"

"I'm coming with you," Ray drops his suitcase and throws his arms over you.

A smile runs along your lips as you hugged him back, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw that Norman covered his mouth with his hand.

Emma buries her face in Norman's chest as she cries. Your face drops when you see Don and Gilda become pale. Why did it seem like all the older kids were breaking down?

Ray turns your attention away from them, his subtle smile made you feel a little better.

However, something in his smile was wrong. It wasn't forced, but it seemed like it was out of defeat. Ray's eyes were now shut.

"We're going together?" You asked.

"We are..." He says.

"Your family is waiting," Mama speaks up from behind the two of you.

Looking up at Mama, she gives you a closed-eye smile.

The older kids couldn't do anything but watch helplessly as the woman opens the door.

Holding the lamp in one hand, Mama was the first one to step outside into the darkness.

Beside you, Ray seemed to be still as a statue. Sweat rolled down his temple as he tries to reach down for his suitcase.

"Ray," You whispered.

He glances over at you, "Yes?"

"Remember that this family loves us," You recite what Norman told you and Ray seemed to relax.

You reached for the suitcase for him and placed it in his hand. Ray realizes that Mama was giving him the side eye as she waited patiently outside.

"Whatever happens," Ray whispers. "Just know that you're the most important person in my life..."

"You too," A giggle comes out from you. "We're inseparable, remember?"

Ray nods as a response and stands up straight, fixing the hat on his head. He walks towards Mama, only turning around for a brief wave of goodbye.

Two things bothered you from that point on.

Emma's knees gave out and she slowly falls to the floor, Don and Gilda crouched down next to her. Norman turns away, his back now facing you as his wrist presses up against his mouth, he was shaking.

"Come [Y/N]," Mama calls out.

The other thing was that it felt like Ray's suitcase was close to or was completely empty. There must have been a single book and that was it.

Something in your head clicked but it seems like it was too late.

•••

You walked beside Mama and Ray was on your left side. Your hands were entwined with his as you followed Mama down the grassy hill.

Tilting your head back, you looked up at the clear night sky. It was a dark blue and purple mixture with sparkling stars in the distance. You felt happy that you got to experience this with your two favourite people.

You can feel Ray's grip tighten on your hand, it confused you that he stared at his feet with a terrified expression. This time glancing up at Mama, she looks like she's forcing her smile.

"I think I changed my mind," You spoke up. "I want to stay here."

Ray drops his suitcase onto the grass as he lets out a strained groan. Mama stops walking and makes her way behind you to pick up the suitcase, she hands it back to Ray.

Mama pats you on the head, "I'm sorry [Y/N], we can't go back."

"But I want to stay one more night with everyone."

"You have to leave tonight," Mama begins to walk ahead of the two of you, the lamp sways and the light illuminates her silhouette.

You turned to Ray and almost jumped in surprise, his hair covers his eyes as a single tear slides down his cheek. His hand is clammy against yours, Ray his almost shaking in his black uniform.

"Don't be scared, Ray." You tried to comfort him. "At least we're together."

He moves his shoulder to wipe his wet cheek and Ray gives you a shaky nod. What bothered you was that he hasn't uttered a word since the two of you have left the house.

Once the two of you make it to the gate, you noticed that the metal bars were no longer there. Mama places the lamp on a hook and walks on.

You walked in but Ray stays behind, he stares at the separation between the grass and the concrete floor and tries to pull you back. Looking around, you see the truck and Mama stands in the darkness with her hands folded together.

You let go and follow after Mama, your eyes were wide with innocence as you searched around the dark room. Regaining control over his emotions, Ray grabs your arm to pull you back. His suitcase was dropped and left forgotten on the floor.

Ray stands in front of you, his hands were shaking as he holds you behind him. You grew confused and placed your suitcase down, you held onto his blazer.

You heard loud thumping and what sounded like nails scratching on the concrete. You couldn't see because Ray was blocking your vision. Growing confused at the sudden change of atmosphere, you went on your tippy toes.

You look up past his shoulder and immediately regretted stepping foot into the gate.

"Eyes..." Your blood went cold. "A face...?"

It was the manifestation of every child's nightmare, a large black cloaked figure stands next to Mama. It had a large skull for a face and long claws at the end of its long fingertips.

It looked like a demon.

You clutched onto Ray, fear surged through your veins and your irises were small. You can feel your arms become cold with sweat and your legs shook on the spot.

"Do you know why you're here?" A deep voice asked and the demon turns his attention to the two of you.

Mama turns her head away, gritting her teeth. You tried looking at her for help but you realized she took you here, that's why she wouldn't allow you to return home.

The demon makes its way in front of Ray. The boy stands up straight, attempting to protect you from this monster. The demon's many eyes make contact with yours.

"81195," It reads out your identification number. "You put yourself in danger, you're too reckless with yourself." The demon announces.

You let out a short gasp when the demon leans towards Ray. The demon's eyes scanned over both of your faces.

"81194," It then points to Ray. "You are suicidal. I'm sure you understand why you're here."

Your mouth falls open in shock, betrayal ripped through your heart like a knife. He told you that every life is precious. However, you couldn't bring yourself to be angry at Ray. Nothing else was on your mind but the demon in front of you.

"We cannot lose such premium qualities."

Ray glances back at you, then turns to the demon. His voice was very hoarse, "Please... Just make it quick..."

"Ray?!" Your eyes widen, tears building up. You began to tug onto his black blazer in fear. "What is happening...?!"

He turns around and looks at you with dull grey eyes. Tears flooded your vision and you didn't know what was going to happen next.

"Hold onto me, [Y/N]..." Ray hugs you tightly, covering your face with his chest. You can smell the soap from his uniform, reminding you of the children back at the house.

"Where's our family...?" You whimpered, hugging him back tightly. Your hands gripped his back, you shook on the spot.

Ray smiles bitterly, "What are you saying...?"

You let your tears fall onto his chest.

He runs his fingers through your hair, trying to soothe your trembling body.

"All you need is me..."

You look under his arm, Mama's eyes were wide with an emotion you've never seen her make. The demon reaches behind itself and pulls out what you think are two dying plants.

Your lips quivered, "White flowers...?"

Ray leans his head back and waits for the inevitable. His hand covers your forehead before he shuts his eyes.

"Close your eyes, [Y/N]." He whispers. "It's best if we don't look."

You continued to embrace Ray and you feel the presence of the demon beside you. Forcing a smile, you couldn't help but pray to God.

If there ever was one.

•••

Walking back to the house alone allowed Isabella's thoughts to wander. It pained her every time she sent a child away. She hates seeing the look on the child's face the moment the demons come out of the darkness.

Her heart breaks when the children begin to cry out of fear, calling and trying to run towards their Mama.

Isabella feels sick to her stomach, knowing she is the reason why these kids never live past the age of twelve. Their lives were built around fake reality and forced happiness.

There is no real joy for Isabella, it is a circle that always ends with dozens of child sacrifices.

The screams and fearful crying always echo in her ears. The worst part is when they stop abruptly, the child is killed and stabbed in the chest with the Vidar. The Gupna is complete and all they are is just meat.

Once Isabella is far enough from the gate, the wobbling of her lips becomes worse. Her hands gripped at her apron and her breathing becomes laboured.

She becomes light headed as tears built up in her eyes. Isabella couldn't walk properly anymore and she seemed to drop to her knees.

Isabella sits on the grassy hill, her shoulders slumped in defeat. Quiet whimpers escape her mouth as she tries to cover it up with her hands. Her head begins to ache, it physically hurt her to keep the tears in.

She remembers last night all too clearly. The yelling, the threats, and the missing scalpel from the medical drawer. Isabella remembers Ray's promise.

She looks up at the night sky, her purple irises matched the dark clouds covering the stars. Isabella's breath seems to hitch.

"[Y/N] won't know," The promise went. "I won't tell her that she will be killed by her own mother."

Teardrops fell from Isabella's eyes as she lets out a sob. She wipes her face with her sleeve, but it didn't stop her tears.

"Please, put that down!" Isabella warns Ray as the scalpel was brought up to his throat. "You're causing unnecessary problems!"

The woman's sobs grew louder, her eyes shut tightly and her face becomes flushed red.

"If [Y/N] is being sent away, I have no more reason to be alive!" Ray fires back, the scalpel digs deeper into his neck as he pushes further. Blood drips onto the blade.

Isabella's shaky hands begin to run her stomach in a soothing manner, she feels disconnected from herself.

Everything seems distant.

"Fine!" She shouts. "You'll be shipped off with her."

She failed as a mother.

Ray drops the scalpel onto the floor, "Thank you, Mama."

Her real children are now dead.

Ray covers his neck with his hand, he digs into the first aid kit to pull out bandages.

Everything must come to an end.

"Now you have two weights off your shoulders."

Goodbye, happiness.

Thanks for reading, this was probably the longest oneshot I have ever wrote wowie!

I guess this is my birthday present for myself... Happy Birthday me!

Word count: 5279 words

[September 14, 2020 UPDATE]

I drew your dead bodies :)

Well, it's more of a simple sketch but I hope y'all like it haha! (I didn't know how to draw the Gupna LOL)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 157 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...
152K 4.1K 179
❤️ For Ray's seventeenth birthday, Isabella had given him a camera. The first picture he took was you. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ! BOOK THREE COMPLETE ! 🖤 reader x...
441K 16.4K 32
❝ as long as i save my children, then so be it. i don't care whose blood i spill or even the amount of blood. demon or human, i won't let anyone take...
506 9 5
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...