๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š|...

By ROSEBANG03

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ Sสœแด‡'s แด€ สœแด‡แด€สŸแด‡ส€ ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ Sสœแด‡'s แด€ ษขแดแดแด… ษขษชส€สŸ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17

130 5 0
By ROSEBANG03

Hailey (Sabrina's) POV:

~Nine months later~

"I swear to god I'm gonna die" I groaned loudly as I crushed Mark's hand as a bad contraction passed. "Don't say that babe" He groaned trying not to make a sound already knowing that I'm in so much more pain than him and I'm probably going through hell right now to delivery my baby.

"Where's mom?" I asked as I took a deep breath trying to calm down my breathing. "She's outside with everybody else" Mark answered patting my head and pulling all the hair away from my face. "Come on Sabrina you can do this. A couple more puhes" The doctor said making me groan just before a scream left my lips as pain shot through my body.

"Push Sabrina" I did as I told wanting all of this just to be over even tho I was really scared for my baby from Kris but I'm sure that deep down Kris would love the baby like come on it's his kid after all. At least I hoped so if he ever got the chance to meet the baby.

"I can see a head. Come on Sabrina a couple more pushes" And that's exactly what I did ptobably breaking Mark's hand in the proses. Me and Mark had a very complicared relationship now beacuse I kinda liked him especially after what he has done for me and my baby and he even confessed his feelings but I for some reason couldn't get Kris out of my head but I decided to give Mark a chance and you can say that our marriage was real in a way. I literally spet more time with Mark than kris yet here I am still in love with him even after everything he did to me and family.

"Push" I pushed with all of my strength letting out a loud scream which I'm sure that even mom and pops heard me outside the door. Suddenly all the pain went away and silence took over the room for a couple of seconds making my heart drop to my stomach feeling scraed that something happened to the baby but thankfully a piercing cry filled the air warmin my heart and making me lean my sweat filled head back resting it on the bed.

"It's a girl" One of the nurses said making me tear up "our baby girl" Mark said as he kissed my hand and looked at me with the smile I'm so used to seeing now everyday. Even tho the baby wasn't Mark's he still treated it like it was his and he build a nursesry for the baby in our new home immedatily after we moved in and whenever I carved something he would bring it to me before I finished saying what it was. He would sing to bumb everynight before we go to sleep and surprisingly it calmed her down and she would settle down and let me sleep a couple of hours.

"Sir would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" A nurse asked making Mark nod eagerly and run over to the other side to cut it. Soon after a nurse walked over to me witha white bundle in her arms and small body inside of it was scurming a lot and a screamin infint was in it flailing it's arms. The second she was placed between my arms I fell in love with her green eyes just like mine with her father's brown locks and her father's eyes which really suited her.

She stopped crying the second she was placed in my arms but just as fast as she was placed into them she was snatched from them by the doctor saying that they needed to do some tests. I looked at Mark with worried eyes but he only gave me a ressuring smile placing a hand on my now fully healed shoulder to comfert me.

I was rolled out of the room and into a normal room which by the was a first class room becuase mister Mark wanted me and our baby girl comftreble as he put it. I'm really glad that Mark turned out to be a very caring and helpful guy and not a cold guy whould have probably just abonded me after we landed here in America.

27th November 2017 is the date of the birth of Flora Hope Tuan.

~Five years later~

I groaned I reseaved a small kick to my back from a small foot and a small "oops" was whispered after before shuffling was heard. A deep groan left my husband's lips making me stiffle a laugh knowing what's to come. I opened my eyes to see Flora sitting frozen at the end of the bed looking between me and her father and when she saw that we both settled she continued crawling up only to be stopped by big arms grabbing her making her squeal.

Mark sat up with a squealing Flora between his arms and he laid her down on the bed and started tickiling her making her scream "No daddy please stop" She laughed trying to pry his hands off of her. I giggled at the sight in front of me as I sat up feeling a tug on the sheet I looked down to see Adrien mine and Mark's 2 years old son looking back up at me with puppy eyes sad that he's missing all the fun that's happening on the very high bed to climb.

I chuckled bending down a little to pick him up making him squeal "tank yu momma" He stuttered stil learning how to talk as I placed him down between me and Mark. "Oh look who's awake" Mark smirked at Adrien making the little boy squeak and crawl between my arms for protection. "Hey slow down on my mom will you" Mark chuckled as he pulled Adrien away from me as Flora crawled over to me. "Is the baby okay?" She asked worriedly making me almost tear up.

"the baby's fine honey" I smiled at her getting up from bed before picking her up and placed her on my hip and followed Mark down the stairs and into the kitchen. Flora adopted pretty well to the big sister role which was a relief especially with a new baby on the way. Even tho I'm still two months pregnant both me and Mark have already fallen in love with the new family member that in seven months time will be joining on this table as the youngets.

Adrien tho ist took him a while to finally accept the fact that he won't be the youngest in the family, just remembering that moment when Flora hugged Adrien to her saying "We'll get thwough this togethew" Making me cry at the time. Both Flora and Adrien's pregnancy were a little tough on me and I was throwing up most of the time but this time it seems that I finally got used to this and I didn't even through up once until now.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked looking between the two toddlers in front of me who now sat on their eating chairs waiting for the food to be served. "Chocolate pancakes" Both screamed our traditional Saturday breakfast making me and Mark laugh at their cuteness. "Sure thing" I said just as the door bell went off.

"I'll get it" I said kissing Mark's cheek before walking over to the front door and swung it open only for me to be met with the unexpected. Tao was right there standing at my door way smiling down at me in a brotherly way. I felt tears build up in my eyes as I looked at one of my many saviours. "Tao" I almost whispered feeling the tears finally leaving my eyes.

"Hello there Sabrina" He said my fake name like he was used to it. I jumped on his pulling him in a bone crushing "Omg I missed you" I whispered in his ear making him chuckle at me. "Me too" He said pulling away from me. "Where's your husband?" He teased making me laugh.

"Come in" I said and he walked in as I closed the door "Follow me" I walked into the kitchen to see Mark placin the first pancke in front of Adrien making the toddler squeal and dig right in. "OMG" Tao's eyes widened as he looked at the two kids in front of him.

"Who's kids are those?" He asked pointing to the them making me laugh. "Tao?" Mark looked shocked at his ally before dropping everything and walked over to us. "Not trying to be rude but what are you doing here?" He asked holding my waist and pulled me closer protectively.

"I'm here to talk with you guys" He said and I nodded pulling him to the living room. We talked about life until Mark came back after finishing the pancakes and sat down beside me where we were both facing Tao.

"So what's going on?" I asked as we finally settled down in the living room alone just us three. "MonstaX declared war on both EXO and GOT7" He said making me gasp and for Mark to tense up. "Everybody's fine don't worry" He said trying to calm us down. "Kris and Jb made an allience with the American mafia" I tensed up this time looking paniced at the doorway that led to the kitchen and where baby laughter was comin from.

"Don't worry Hailey Kris won't do anything to you or your kids" Toa said giving me a smile. "Actually he's been searching for you because he wanted to meet his kid" I sighed in relief hearing this. "Yeah but Flora doesn't know that I'm not her actual father" Mark said looking at Tao with a frown.

"I guess that's something I'll leave to you guys to deal with" Tao raised his arms in surrender making me sigh and nod knowing that one day we actually had to tell her but I never expected it to be so close. "EXO and GOT7 are already here and I was sent to search for you guys" Tao explained the situation.

"You can tell them our location" I said giving him a weak smile as Mark patted my back and Tao pulled out his phone. "Yeah but make sure no weapons get into this house because theirs two small kids and a pregnant woman" Mark said sternly making tao's eyes widen.

"One more?" He asked in disbleif leaning against the couch as a laugh left my lips at him. "So when will they be here?" I asked and just then the door bell rung making me jump and look at Tao wide eyed while he just shrugged. "He was eager I guess" He said with an awkward smile.

I shook my head and walked over to the door with Mark by my side holding my hand tightly making me calm a bit. I opened the door after taking a deep breath and there he was in all his glorious perpouse (Sorry I had to. RIP Loki :(). He looked exactly the same from the last time I saw him in 2017 and he still had that stern glare on his face but when it caught sight of me it immedatily flattered as he took in my appearance.

"Hello agian Hailey" He said smirking down at me making me gulp. "It's Sabrina now" I said and opened the door wider for his to walk in through which he did. "As you wish Mrs. Tuan" He nodded at Mark in greating which Mark returned as we walked over to the living room to see Flora sitting on top of Tao's lap pulling on his hair as Adrien was pulling on his silver chain.

"Owww owww" He groaned trying to pry their tiny hands off of him. "I left for three minutes" I said glaring at the now frozen bodies of the kids before they pulled away from a panting Tao. "Sowwy Momma" Flora said looking down at the floor as she stood beside the couch and Adrien nodded his little head still sitting on the couch.

"Say sorry to uncle Tao" I said sternly making both kids look up at the grown man they found in their living room and just randomly decided to attack. "I'm sowwy uncle Tao" Flora said before running to me and hugging my leg and I heard a small gasp from behind me but decided to ignore it.

"You too Adrien" I looked at the little toddler who nodded before looking up at Tao "I sowwy Uncwe Tao" He said cutely. Tao smiled and picked up the small boy and placed him down on his lap. "They winded me up more than the muscle freak Wonho" He said making me laugh already have seen photos of most of the mafia men since Mark showed them to me so I know if we were followed by any of them.

"Which one?" Kris asked getting the attention back to him. "This one but wait a minute she doesn't know" I whispered lowly before picking Flora up and walked in to sit down beside Tao and placed Flora on my lap.

"Flora honey me and daddy have something to tell you" I said as Mark sat down on the floor beside the couch. "What is it momma?" She asked making me tear up and look down at Mark who gave me a smile to calm me down.  "You see daddy Mark is not your real daddy" I said making her look at me wide eyed "What?" She asked as tears filled her eyes.

"No honey don't cry please or you'll make momma cry" I said as my own tears filled my eyes. She nodded and tried to calm herself but small hiccups left her tiny lips. "Daddy Mark loves you just as much as Adrien but he isn't your real daddy" I said wiping the tear that rolled down her eyes. She jumped up from my lap and walked over to Mark.

"Do you still love me daddy?" She asked crossing her arms playing with her sleeves nervously. "Of course cupecake. I love you more than anything in the world" He said and pulled her in for a hug. "Whewe's my weal daddy?" She asked as she pulled away from Mark. "It's him honey" I said pointed to the door way where Kris stood there frozen watching the scene in front of him.

As Flora grew up she looked more and more like Kris except the eye color which was green just like mine. Flora turned around and walked over to Kris stopping right in fron of him with no fear of the stranger and looked up at him looking too tiny almost like a new born since she was already small for her age.

I held Mark's shoulder tightly feeling nervous as the scene unfolded in front of me. Kris kneeled down to at least try and match Flora's height. "Hi, I'm Flora Hope Tuan nice to meet you" SHe extended her hand out for him to take and he did and his huge hand covered her tiny one as she shook it lightly. "I'm Kris Wu" He said looking in a dzw as he looked her over which kinda in a way comferted me since he didn't just snatch her and run.

"So am I Flora Hope Wu now?" Flora asked turning to look at me. "Soon you will be if your daddy wants" I said and looked at Kris who eagirly nodded forgetting all about kepping image tough and mafia ish. Flora turned back to Kris shyly "Can I have a hug?" She asked cutely. Kris opened his arms and Flora ran into them and hugged his neck pulled herslef up and circled her legs around him as he held her tightly as he stood up.

"Woah it's so high up here" Flora said and hugged Kris tightly since she feared height. "It's sawy" She whimpered making me giggle as Kris looked paniced and looked at me for help. "Comfert her" I mouthed to him making him nod. "It's okay Flower you'll soon get used to it" He said shocking me that he was actually used to this and he even gave her a nick name.

"You'll stay?" She asked looking at him with ny puppy eyes which no one before was able to refuse. "I sure as hell am not leaving you" He said making her giggle and hug him tightly again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 503 41
Just two dorks being cute and sweet. Non kpop stars au. (mm/dd/yyyy) started: 3/03/18 ended: 7/13/18 Copyright ยฉ 2018 by yutamatic
16.7K 276 7
โฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ โฆ แต‡แต’แต’แต แถœแต’แต›แต‰สณ แถœสณแต‰แตƒแต—แต‰แตˆ แต‡สธ @หขแตƒโฟแต—แตƒโฟแตƒสณแต—แต‰โฟ
11.2K 268 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.
1.2K 39 36
LษชสŸส สŸแดsแด› สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›s ษชษด แด€ แด„แด€ส€ แด„ส€แด€sสœ ส™แดœแด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ษขส€ษชแด‡แด แด‡ า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡แด ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ sสœแด‡ แดกแด€s ษดแดแดก ส€แด‡sแด˜แดษดแด„ษชส™สŸแด‡ า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ แด›แดกแด สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™ษชสŸษชษดษขs. Bแดœแด› แด„แด€ษด แด€ แดสsแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs...