Spectacular Spiderman: The Sp...

By NeoTyson

What happens when Spiderman reconnects with Black Cat after the two departed on bad terms? Takes place after... More

Prologue
Deep thoughts
An aunt/nephew talk
Moving Forward
Finishing up the date
Checking on girlfriend
Revelations
The Morning after
Shower Time
Closure
Late night talk
Back to the School
Confrontations
A Spider's aggression
New Gang Intro Part 1: The Apocalypse
New Gang Intro Part 2: Monkeys Tail
New Gang Intro Finale: Arsenic Candy
Spider-man vs. Hydro-man
Spidey Missing?
Night Nurse analysis
Kiss and make up
Reflect and Regret
Arsenic Candy round 2

Felicia's Penthouse of Fun

5.1K 54 21
By NeoTyson

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Felicia's Penthouse of Fun

*At Felicia's home*

(Think Web of Shadows as far as the outside of the penthouse)

It took a few minutes for Peter to get over the shock at the building that he was looking at. He lands on her balcony, already thinking if her place looks beautiful outside, it has to look incredible inside. Not wanting to waste another second, Peter knocks on the balcony door, hoping he at the right place.

Peter's nerves calm down when he hears, "Who is it?" knowing that voice all too well even though it sounded severe.

"It's your spectacular boyfriend, Spider-man," Peter answers in a proud tone and does a heroic pose at the same time.

"Sorry, but my man's name is Peter Parker." The voice shouts back. If it weren't for Peter's mask, his mouth would have dropped to the floor by her smart remark.

"Felicia Hardy?" Peter asks, pretending to be hurt only to hear a giggle from the other side of the door.

The door finally opens up to reveal Felicia in a gray T-shirt and black yoga pants that fit her legs nicely. She looks at Peter in his Spider-man suit and fans her self-saying, "I'm just messing with you. I do like my man in uniform, if only you went back black." She teases.

A flashback of Peter wearing that black stuff appears in his head. "Not sure if that will happen again." Peter shakes his head before looking at her balcony again. "You live here? I figure a nice apartment, but this... Wow."

"Yep. Here is an example of what happens when your mom has a rich background; you get a fabulous life. Come in, make yourself at home." Felicia tells him as she leads her boyfriend inside her home. With his mask now off, Peter's eyes wander around, taking in the lovely scenery of his girlfriend's two-floor penthouse.

"Now, I know you wanted to take after your dad when you decided to become a thief, but living in a place like this, I don't see why when you have this lifestyle." Right now, after looking over the place, it was hard for Peter to understand why Felicia chose the path she took initially when she pretty much living wealthy.

Felicia shrugs at his comment. "Being a rich girl got boring for me after a while. I take up mostly like my dad living the outgoing, adventures, and dangerous life. Honestly, my mom and I have never been close, to begin with, because she would mostly care about making money and going on a lot of business trips. Which didn't matter even after she divorced my father when he went to prison, and I ended up staying with her? My dad, despite his history, always made time for me, and that's how I learn the skills that I have today, while my mom's way of loving her daughter was making sure I'm okay financially, which meant making sacrifices of not being part of my life."

Hearing this explanation gave Peter a much better understanding of Felicia's relationship with her parents and how she ended up living the life she lives. It reminded him how he grew up never really having a close relationship with his parents, only with his uncle and aunt until his uncle died but still consider parents in his eyes. "That makes sense; it seems like you and your dad must have a healthy relationship overall, especially for you to go out your way to try and break him out."

"Yes, we did before I found out the full story recently about what he had done, now I don't know if he is the same father, I grew up knowing." Felicia could feel a tear coming down her eye. Peter notices this and walks up behind her and holds her tightly to show comfort.

Felicia turns her head back to him and gives a warm smile. "Thanks. I needed this." Felicia appreciates moments having a boyfriend who knows how to be caring.

"Anytime for my girl," Peter said softly. He lets go so he could avoid making her feel something poking her, it already didn't help that her bubble butt looks fantastic in them yoga pants so to have it press on his groin would of set Felicia off.

She turns her body towards him and pokes his chest saying, "That's right, your girl. Speaking of which, your girl went ahead and ordered pizza and have the game system hooked up and ready."

A huge smile appears on Peter's face. He didn't believe Felicia was down for that and was saying she was to get on his good side, but now it's official that Felicia is every nerd's dream girl. "Would that explain why I smell pizza in the kitchen and for real!?" Peter sounded like a little kid in a candy store.

Felicia rolls her eyes in amusement. "Duh, you think I'm just going to let you come by and not have any other ways of entertaining you besides this hot body?" Felicia places her hand on the side of her leg and raises it slowly up to her hip.

"Um." Peter gets lost for words watching Felicia's hand move up her body.

Felicia giggles and speaks up for him, "Don't answer that. The bathroom is to your right so you can freshen up and change into something more relaxing unless you want to change it in front of me; I don't mind a good show." She suggests making a growling sound.

"I will pick option one, the bathroom." Peter, showing a hint of sweat forming on his forehead, hurries to the bathroom before she could argue for option two. Once he changes into more relaxing clothes, Peter walks over to the kitchen to grab his self a slice of pizza until he hears a familiar tune from the other room.

"No freaking way..." Peter mutters as he takes his plate to the source of the music. He finds the room and nearly drops his plate, not believing what he sees right now on a flat-screen TV. "HALO 2!?"

Felicia turns with two controllers in her hands and does a sexy pose. "This is the only multiplayer game I have since I'm not a huge gamer. You can't go wrong with Halo anyways."

Peter pinches his self to make sure what he is seeing is real. "If this is a dream, I do not want to wake up from it right now." Felicia walks over to him, gives his lips a quick kiss, and hands him one of the controllers.

"No baby, this is a straight-up reality. Now let's say we have a little bet to kick this night between us off." She playfully elbows his arm.

"What did you have in mind?" Peter asks, settling down on the floor leading to Felicia to join him on the soft floor.

"Simple, we play up to five rounds against each other. Whoever wins three out, five rounds have to do what the other request. Deal?"

Peter wasn't sure if he should go along with the bet at first. However, he knew he was pretty good at Halo, so he figures why not. "Sounds fair, but don't think I'm going easy on you just because you're my girlfriend." He winks at her, resulting in Felicia sticking her tongue out at him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She sets the match up. While the map loads, she looks over one more time and shouts, "Game on!"

"Prepare for a spider beat down, halo style!" Peter shouts back excitedly, thinking oh how he can't wait to show Felicia who's the real champ when it comes to video games in their relationship.

*Final Round*

*Peter takes deep breaths like he just ran for a long time* "Okay Ms. Hardy, I will give credit where it's due, for someone who claims they don't play video games very often you sure got some gaming in you." For Peter and Felicia, they have played Halo 2 for four rounds at this point. The first round Peter won, the second Felicia won, the third Peter won, and the fourth Felicia won which Peter wasn't expecting to happen.

"I appreciate it, Mr. Parker, though I aim to impress my man, flattery is not going to help you in this last round." Felicia points out, feeling a little from the intense gaming session.

"Please, I was going all out on this one. I let you win the second round, and the fourth round, you just got lucky somehow," Peter smirks with confidence.

"Is that a fact?" Felicia questions him, preparing to use her secret weapon that she planned on using before making a bet.

"Heck yeah." Peter directly answers her question.

"If that's the case, then you won't mind me getting comfortable, then Mr. Think I'm lucky?" She stands up to stretch.

"Do as you like, but I don't see how you getting comfortable is going to him..." Peter couldn't finish his sentence because of what he is now witnessing that would probably give him a nosebleed. After stretching, Felicia lifts her right leg over Peter and does a slow, hot split down to his lap. Then she lays down forward, wrapping her legs around his waist to where Peter is now literally looking at her butt on his lap.

"Ahh, this is much better." Felicia signs knowing that her plan is now in full effect.

Peter looks down and stares hard thinking, "Wow, I like the view from here... Stop it Parker focus!" He snaps out of his trance with his face entirely red and heated.

"You okay back there?" She checks up on him giggling.

"Yes *High pitch tone* cough I mean, yes I am fine. Let's finish this." Peter orders trying to get back focus on the task at hand, beating Felicia.

"Oh, I will end this," Felicia claims to get ready for the next phase of her plan. As the two battled it out during the final round, Felicia begins to shake her hips left to right slowly in a hypnotizing matter. Peter messes up a few times when he notices her movement. To make matters worse that this time, he was getting excited in his pants, Felicia felt it. She switches from rocking her hips left to right to now up and down on his member, throwing Peter off guard big time. The endgame came when both needed one more kill to win. Peter was going for the kill until, out of nowhere, Felicia arched her back high enough to block Peter's vision and causing him to lose.

"YES I WON!" Felicia yells in victory, but not moving from her current position as she lays her butt back down. She already suspects that Peter could most likely beat her due to not being an expert. So Felicia plotted a way to distract him so she can win and have some hot fun with him. It did surprise her a little that Peter grew excited pretty quick, but her rubbing on his groin and enjoying how it felt made her grateful that it happens.

Peter, on the other hand, was highly upset, well he wants to be angry, but had no luck doing so. His girlfriend tricks him into the bet and set him up to lose. When you are a guy who usually doesn't have a woman seduce the way Felicia was doing, could you focus on a video game? "You... Cheated..." Peter barely said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Felicia looks back at him with an innocent smile. "If I recall, you said I could get comfortable, and that's what I did. A girl got to stretch sometimes." She corrects him.

Thinking about it, Peter realizes he can't argue since he did say she could get "Comfortable" before the final round started. "No comment." Peter groans when asking his girlfriend, "Since I have to honor the bet, what would Ms. Felicia Hardy wants me to do?"

"I'm happy that you are honoring our agreement and accepting defeat." Suddenly a sexy evil smile form on Felicia faces that sort of scares Peter. "It's straightforward, that stretching has got my rear end a little sore. So I would like to take you up on that massage you mention earlier at the mall."

Peter's mouth fell wide open with his heart pumping fast. "You... want... me... to... massage... your..." He struggles to say, so Felicia finishes for him.

"That's right lover. Come on, I know you have thought about it, and it's about time we start getting you out of this nervous stage when it comes to you touching me." Felicia officially has Peter right where she wants him. It amazes her how nervous he was to grope a butt, but hey, she will be the lucky girl that can say she was his first as far as giving booty massages.

"Okay... a deal is a deal." Peter gulps, he has never done this with any other girl, and the reason being is because of his respectful nature. Now here he is with a girl that wants him not always to be a gentleman and throw the rules out the window with his spider-side of his mind screaming to DO IT, JUST DO IT. With all that said, Peter slowly reaches Felicia butt...

*CLIFFHANGER*

Author's note: Another update and a cliffhanger that's probably going to make some fans mad, haha, I know I been updating a little quicker with this story. Still, it's because I'm trying to catch with NoirValor's story. So once this reaches eight chapters (Next chapter will hopefully be up by tomorrow), I going to take a little break from it and start updating around when he updates his story going forward. To warn fans up to this point, I have decided that some chapters will be short only because I don't want to rush this story.

Since I consider this a long term fic, I don't feel like each chapter should get extended, like let's say sections that mostly involve light, fun moments between the couple can be short while serious plot moments can be a bit long. Like the next chapter should be a little longer considering we get more in-depth about Felicia's character as far as past relationships and personality. By the way, I am enjoying writing a virgin young Peter Parker when it comes to an experience Felicia Hardy haha.

Cornholio4 I know you have been asking for confrontations between Felicia and certain ladies in Peter's life; don't worry, it's coming when Peter starts back to school. There will be different reactions when Felicia meets them, haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 10 4
Peter and Kate both have been having a hard time in their respective lives, so Bobby decides to be a good friend and sets these two on a date. How wi...
443 12 3
Peter and Kitty are finally together and they are happy to be starting a relationship with each other. But with the lives that they live will they be...
77.1K 812 26
A series of one-shots focusing on the interesting friendship/relationship/partnership between Peter Parker aka Spiderman and Felicia Hardy aka Blackc...
1.3K 35 11
Peter and Kitty are finally together, they had their first date, now all they have to do is survive the rest of their crazy lives, but that could be...