Beautiful Sinner || Jasper Ha...

By Catasky

Warning|| this is a BoyxBoy story, if you don't like it go to another story. Any judgmental comment will be d... More

Part One (Edited)
Cast Introduction (Edited)
Chapter One: How it began (Edited)
Chapter Two: No Thoughts? (Edited)
Authors Note
Chapter Three: Never Have It
Chapter Four: Jasper Hale
Chapter Five: Should we do something?
Chapter Seven: Copycat
Chapter Eight: Fuck Feelings
New Update

Chapter Six: The Sin

10.5K 407 68
By Catasky

The Sinner
_______________________________

Redhead vampire

Redhead vampire

Redhead vampire

Do I know some vampire with red hair? Well, Of course.

Do I know any redhead stupid enough to bring trouble to my town? Hell no.

Sebastian thought to himself as he looked around the classroom. The humans talking to themselves, some trying to hook up with their interest, others worried about the upcoming test. But all Sebastian could think about was this so-called redhead vampire. He was angry.

Angry at the thought of some stupid vampire trying to get into his town and maybe bringing trouble to his plans. He was so close to getting it.

A ringing sound snaps him out of his thoughts. Taking out his phone he smirks as he accepted the call.

"Hey, there Jacob how you doing ?"Hearing a nervous chuckle he stood up from his seat and start walking out of the door. The class being art right now make it easier to come and go as he wanted. It helped that he had already finished his masterpiece.

"Hey, I just want... well advise"  Raising an eyebrow, he leans against a locker while imagining the look on the pack faces if they were to hear this. A wolf asking for advice from a vampire.

"Tell me what is troubling you and I see what I can do" He heard Jacob taking a deep breath.

"You see I want to tell Bella about... w-well you k-know my furry little problem as you call it. But the thing is it's against the law of us to tell outsiders so-"

"So you are troubled about how you are technically lying to her, but you want to be honest about yourself"

"I just don't know what to do."

"Look this is what you are going to do, first go see her. Be there for her and be your soft little wolf friend, after that explain that in a way you are something else but it's dangerous if she knows, so like it's for her safety. Then you give her a few tips for her to figure it out on her own. Maybe draw her a full moon or some shit like that" He heard the boys laugh.

"¿Do you think that would work?"

"Have I ever lie to you? Besides, that girl is so stupid that she is still hoping her ex will come back when she has a perfect boyfriend material in front of her"

"She is not... Okay I get your point but anyway thanks, for you know the help"

"Glad I could help, Goodbye Jacob"

"Bye, Seb"

_______________________________

"Let the games begin,!!" Sebastian shout as he looked into the forest, Becca, and Oliver at his sides while Luke was already running with the pack, the moment Becca saw that redhead they told the wolfs. Now here they are waiting for the moment to finish this off.

As a red flash went in front of them, they were off. Oliver behind Sebastian as Beca told the blonde the directions he has to take.

Sebastian was excited, it's been a while since he has had a good chase. The wind blowing up his hair, his eyes sparkling with power, his fingers longing the feeling of a good fight. God that was turned on.

His feets made a stop as he watched the redhead run away from the wolfs. Looking at the scene for a moment he stops. Watching as Charlie Swan took into his arms an older man, by the scent he had he could already guess who that was.

"Fuck" He cursed to himself before running into the chase a new propose in his steps, passing by a few wolfs he catch up to the redhead before grabbing her by the neck and slamming her into the ground. She grows as her fingernails make her way up into the blonde's arms. Making the later grin.

"W-Why are you....h-helping them" She manages to say as Sebastian squeeze her neck. He rolls his eyes.

"There must be a reason for killing someone? Well if you need one, then it must be because... it's fun"

The wolfs were getting closer, meaning his fun would soon to be over. So as his eyes flare up with fire making their way to his neck and the chest, slowly reaching his arms. She whispers.

"What about Altair...is he fun...too?"

His movement stop, his power stopped his motion, his eyes prebiously red change to an icy blue as she choked when he squeezes way harder than before but at the same time controlling himself.

"¡¿Where is he?!" He screams in her face making the vampire involuntary whimper. Using all her power she could use, she kicks the blonde sending him flying to a tree. She knew that he would be up in a second so she runs. Run until her body was flying into the waves of down the cliff.

Cursing to himself he watched as she disappeared from view. Looking next to him he found the nose of Jacob Black in his hand.

"Are you okay?" The wolf asks as he looks up at the furious face of his new friend. Sebastian sigh before offering a small smile at the wolf.

"Just peachy"

________________________________

"Luke, how is everything going?" After the announcement of the disappearance of Victoria and the death of Harry Clearwater, the brown hair vampire was with his mate and his family.

"Not too good, Seth is heartbroken and I-I just"

"Hey, relax the only thing you must do is stay with him and give him what he needs the most."

"What is that?"

"A hug"

They talk from a few more minutes before Sebastian hung up the call, he sighs as he leans against the couch of his house while watching the forest outside. Altair... he thought he has forgotten about that name by now. It seems that the old fuck was still alive.

How did he get away from-

"Seb?" Turning around he found the concern eyes of Oliver. Walking through him, he put the smaller guy to him hugging him with care. Arms circle around the blonde as the brown hair boy smiled against his chest.

"How is Luke?" Pulling away from the hug they stare at the eyes of each other.

"He is fine, just worried about Seth" Nodding his head, the brown-haired boy sat on the couch. They had a moment of silence before the heels of Beca came by the house. Looking up to her, she stops right in front of her twin.

"We have a problem"

"What is it now?"

"Some of the Cullens are back"

He could feel the corner of his lips curling up.

"Let's go then"

_______________________________

Arriving at the house of Chief Swan they stood next to each other as they heard the voices from inside. Sebastian smirked, there were two vampires, one wolf and one human in that house.

"Seems like a party to me"

"It always would be like that to you" Rolling her eyes, Becca checked her surroundings as Oliver sigh with a small smile on his face as Sebastian stuck out his tongue at his twin.

"I don't want them to know about me yet, so from about 3 minutes I'm going to drop the cloth on you two."

"What about your powers" Sebastian looked up thinking.

"Let's see what they know first before we make any desition, leave it me" They both nod their head as Sebastian closes his eyes and starts to appear a black smoke with lights over his body as it disappears from their eyes. Getting closer to the house he sees the little argument from inside the house making it a little difficult to realize if he knew anyone from the Cullen clan. Since the cloth is still one he can't smell anything from inside. Looking at his family he blinks and the cloth on them is gone, generating an instant reaction from the occupants inside the house.

The door opens and there came the Human, the wolf, and a vampire. The human pale (more than always) is smiling, the wolf relaxes his posture to a more calm one knowing he trusts this powerful family. The vampire is a pixie-like girl with deep golden eyes full of curiosity and transfer.

"Hi, there we just came to see if Bella was alright. We hear what happened so Sebastian sends us to check if everything was alright with her" Oliver said in his sweet and soft voice making Jacob smile and Bella to blush pink, while the vampire raises a perfect eyebrow.

¿God, can she be any more annoying ?.  Sebastian thought to his family as Becca smirks feeling the same as her brother.

"¿Where is Sebastian? I thought that he would have been the one to come."

Sebastian helped in the hunt to save me, so he must feel awful that Victoria is somewhere free to hurt me or kill me. Bella thought to herself.

Rolling his eyes Sebastian couldn't help but gag a little.

"Seb is angry yes, but he is angry that this vampire is hunting in his lands more than anything and that she took a human life with her before he could save him," Oliver said watching the human carefully to notice her reaction, to with she just looked down in shame of not remembering Harry's death.

Smirking while enjoying the show Sebastian glance inside the home, expecting to the other vampire to come out but was lightly disappoint that it seems that was not the case. The Cullen smiled.

"¿May I ask who are you to call this town like yours? From my memory, this land belongs to Carl-"

"You must be talking about Carlisle darling, well let me teach you that what you know or think you know it's wrong. This town belongs to us since way before your clan leader could even learn to speak." The sweet but deadly voice of Becca rang through the cold night. The pixie girl frown at the tone, noticing hostility from it, but before she could speak the door from the Swan's house open, making the wind peak up lightly wich made Sebastian hold in a gasp that wants to come out from inside him. The wind brings a scent that made the blonde frown deeply.

This can't be happening right now

"I think the one who is making a mistake is you, ma'am." Came a southern velvet voice, followed by a stunning tall blonde vampire. His messy wavy hair dance with the win, his posture serious with his arms behind his back. "These lands belong to Carlisle, he made the deal with the shapeshifters  years ago"

Sebastian was bursting with anger. This definitely compromises his plans, not only that but Oliver is the most important thing that matters in his immortal life, he doesn't care scent or not, pull or not, mate or not that won't change.

Oliver glances to the right of the blonde thinking that must be where Sebastian is, he wonders why he is not saying anything.

Becca laughs, loud and evilly.

"Young vampires always thinking they know everything. Little boy, we are the Bernardi, ring a bell yet?"

The last name definitely made the vampires take a step back. They have heard about them, not only from the rumors from other vampires but from Carlisle himself, warning them about that family, to never make them angry or pick a fight with them because they will lose in any kind of battle powers or not.

"Where is your leader then," Alice said confident, trying to hide her nervousness.

Jasper looked at his opponents analyzing their posture, their hands, their expressions, and their feelings.

What Jasper could read made him confuse. The girl was excited and bored at the same time, wanting to pick a fight to satisfy her desire of fun but the male he was calm but at the same time anxious, as he looked around.

But Jasper read another feeling, a feeling of death, suffering, confusion, exasperation, anger at the same time from one single vampire. He read a feeling so tiny that if he wasn't looking he would miss, it was a feeling of relief and longing. He couldn't realize from where was those feelings coming from but he did feel a pull to them.

To take care of them, help them, care for them and love them.

Looking around for the source, Jasper suddenly feels something on his cheek. Closing his eyes he has a light guess of what could it be, but as sudden the touch was sudden was it gone.

As he opens his eyes he watches as just in front of the Bernardi's a light appear with black smoke followed. Becca smirked, Oliver smiled, Bella paled, Jacob raises an eyebrow, Alice took a step back and Jasper...

Jasper locked his golden eyes with a pair of sky blue eyes, of a vampire, a Bernardi, the most dangerous vampire and

His mate.

Sebastian Bernardi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.9K 32
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ...! ✎↷:  ❪ twilight ❫ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ──────────────── ❝i just kinda wish...
291 30 8
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...
187K 6.8K 104
This is what I like about photographs: - They catch people in their rawest moment - They freeze good memories - They're proof that once, for a heartb...
18.4K 1K 76
Part 1: Today was supposed to be my fairytale day. My perfect wedding day. I made my way to David, he took my hand in his, walking us closer to the l...