Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

By G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 12

471 61 1
By G-Maknae

Someone's POV

I had decided to go in the nearest training ground that I can think of to go, but there are two person already occupied to use the place.
I already thought of going to the other place to train, but it got me curious.
It's that kid again.

I don't know exactly what's the reason of that kid ran away and leave the hokage alone.

But something seems kind of off here.
Especially the cat that the hokage was holding by its skin.

That cat looks familiar.

"I don't know if it'll work as similar as the usual way of awakening," he utters to himself, thinking out loud.
Just as I thought, the cat wasn't there by its own will. It was staged.
"I guess, we'll find it out someday."

I immediately went on my way in search for that kid.

As much as I'm aware of myself, I had no idea why I even thought to search for her.

"Hey, Sasuke!"

Just great. (─_─)

I stopped running then saw Sakura who's with Naruto, waving her hand up.

Just a couple of minutes ago, we had been stuck together in our mission. And I just left ahead first, reminding myself I had to train.

"He doesn't looks like he's on training to me." It's faint, but I still able to hear and understand it.

"Come on, Sasuke. We have something to do first, together!" yelled Sakura just so I can hear her, because of our distance was kinda far.

I just stopped to check who's calling me, then didn't said anything back. And went back to think where could she be.

I'm not familiar with her. And I don't even know her.

I closed my eyes and think back if I can draw some hints.

She obviously ran away to hide, but to think more on that she wanted to be alone.
If she wanted to be alone, that's why she hides to avoid people. Then why am I in my way to search for her? (─.─ ")

If I was on her age, which place should I go just so I can be alone?

Just before I can think of a place, I saw her sitting near the river.

Great, she didn't make it all complicated and hard for me.
She's also in one of the place I used to go and find serenity on my own.
Hitting one of my accumulated options, but my first guess she could be on their home.

"Hey," I called.

She didn't responded like as if she didn't heard me.

"Hey," I called again, but still gained no answer.

I'm loosing my patience. (▼□▼メ)

Can she at least turn her head and look at me instead of pretending she doesn't heard me?!

This is the first time I did this to a girl, and to a kid. To be more specific, she is the only person I searched out of concern, in general.

Finally, she moved her head and looked to my direction, but her long messy bangs was covering her face.

"Oh, its you," she said then she turned her eyes back to the river right after. "What brings you here?" she asked.

I don't know either (─ ─)
I have many questions to ask you, kid.

She turned to my direction, but she look away immediately, wiping her face with her hands.

"Oh, I forgot, I was with you and I was doing such embarrassing things in front of you. Stupid me," she says.

"No, its okay." I said.

"Just go home, I heard your mom's calling you."

(-_____-#)

I turned my attention away from her for a while just to refresh my mind for what she just said.
I heard her quiet sobs that creating a soft sound. I looked at her, her face still covered with her bangs but I can tell that she's crying.

"Why are you crying? Is there something wrong? You can tell me," I asked.

She wiped her face again by her hands.

"Why you asked? As if you really care about it," she talks back.

thanks for your kind answer, kid. (─ ─)

"Here," I said as I gave her my handkerchief.
She even took it without saying "Thank you" or just simply "thanks."

"You can tell me if you wanted to," I told her.

She stared straight to the horizon that again gave me the thought she would act like she heard nothing again. I was considering to leave her alone for it might be something that only can he solved by comforting just yourself. But I don't know why I just find myself sitting beside her and accompanied her to watch the setting sun.

"My best friend died."

Best friend? ( ̄_ ̄)・・・?

"He's dead! He's the only one left to me! He's my only best friend and he's the only one who can understand me. He's the only one who stayed with me, cared for me. Rain or shine. Hunger or thirst..." then blah blah blah..
It's very dramatic and almost annoying for most of her words can't understand because of all her crying. But you can make out the words she's saying and all of it was ranting.

The only one who is close to her is dead. No wonder why she's crying so hard about it.
"It must be hard for you."

"You don't understand! It really hurts!" She cried.

And just how on earth I get this kind of trouble? (─ ─ ")

"Chuchu, I really missed you!"

wait a second.

"Did I heard right? Your bestfriend's name is chuchu?" I asked that she just nod her head to reply.
"Why your best friend's name sounds like a name of a dog?"

She look at me with most of her face covered by her hair, but I can still tell that her eyebrows found its way to meet at the center.

"How dare you insult my deceased best friend! Chuchu is not a dog! He's a cat!"

So the cat that the hokage was holding was her cat.

Now it all makes sense how that cat looks familiar to me.

I saw her holding it when we brought back to the hokage's office to report back from our mission from finding a missing cat.

"What's the reason why your cat died?"

"Well! It's because of─"

All of a sudden, her ranting while she cries her eyes out subsided and she fell to a deep silence.
I hate her lately for being annoying that it's been a miracle that I can stand it and even choose to stay to listen to her mourning over a dead cat.

But now that she isn't talking bothers me.

"What's gone is gone. Even if you cry a river, whatever's lost can't bring it back."

She was still quiet even after speaking to her that deep down it made me began to feel embarrassed from what I said. Telling it to someone who made me acts like I'm talking in the air like her, that I wanted to just vanish.

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

Now that I heard her speak her mind, and for her to take what I said scares me whether what she said was a lie or not.

Can you just imagine, I told her to let go of the past, which is I, myself, can't do it.

What a big joke and it's making me laugh.

"Instead of crying for the dead, I should be crying for not taking my lessons seriously and the day of my exam is coming soon," she mutters.

"That's right. School year's about to begin this month. But aren't you're to young to enroll yet?"

"I also have thought of that, but the hokage wanted me to be classmates with his grandson. And Kakashi approves it," she says as her eyes began to tear up again.

The entrance exam was just basic knowledge. They only wanted to know if the student can already read and write. Distinguish colors to check if the student was color blind. Basically, its just to sort out the students and determine their weakness and strong point.

Why is she wallowing to this trivial thing. That exam won't decide your future. (─ ─)

"I can help you with that."

"You mean it?!" °˖✧◝(V⁰▿⁰V)◜✧˖°

No.
Seriously, no.
My mouth has its own thoughts and ideas (-_____-)

I just nod my head in response.
It's not like I can take it back again.

Don't make me repeat it or maybe I can use that to take back what I said. (─ ─)

A thought slipped in to my mind that made me wonder why that I didn't realised that thought earlier
.
"Are you gonna tell me something?" I asked.

She stopped on the middle of her happy dance as she sings to herself that she was saved, then turned to my direction.

"Thank you very much," she says with a very formal bow.

I can see it now that she can be this respectful and know how to return her gratefulness, but that's not what I meant.

"Did the hokage spoke to you?"

"We talked a lot of things, which one is it that you wanted to know?"
(─ ─ #)
"Things that you can't carelessly tell to everyone," now I simply sounded like asking stories to gossip. (─ ─)

"Well," she muttered, looking upwards. "A few things like when he told me that Kakashi is not my biological father," she said calmly, but her eyes was still looking upwards as if thinking if there's something else.

"I can tell that, that's the truth. You're nothing like him."

"You think so?"

But still, I can't believe that Kakashi had a child. He doesn't seem like he's a married man either.
It could be that he only took care of her since she was young that she still can't collect memories to remember.

"There is also that one story, but I think it's just a lie," she says as she was brushing her hand in the air as a subconscious act on clearing what was on her mind.

"But when we try to put in what you said and what your friends said, that we kind of looked a like, but that doesn't mean we are brother and sister, right?"

"Now you're talking nonsense." (─ ─)

She laughed on what I said and probably on her theory too.
"I still wonder how am I able to speak to you. It's very different from my first impression if you wanted to ask."

"I don't want to know," I said then just I brushed her bangs off her face as she was still laughing on an empty joke.

"You need a haircut."

She moved backwards a little then looked at her hair.

"Why? What's wrong with my hair?" She asked, and adding that anime dark irking marks aura around her making her obviously depressed with it.

"Does my hair looks cursed?"

"Where did that thought came from?" (─ ─)

"What's wrong with my hair that I need a haircut?"

"Cause it's too long?" I can't think of a reason. But it just annoys me that her hair was unkempt that it covers her face.

"Because you suggested it, give me a haircut."

(─ ─)

"Just kidding" ^_^v

I stood up from my seat to give her the impression that we had to move along, especially her. Kakashi must be looking for her now.

He should be (─ ─)

"Where's Kakashi's house? I'll walk you home."

"Well, it's that way then take turn on the alley on the right about twice then─"

"Come on," I said, pulling her to stand up and lead the way.
"Can you walk slowly? You're dragging me, you know that? And I can't catch up!" I stopped walking then turned to look at her.

"My poor feet," she muttered as she fake cry.

Do kids really have to act like that?

"Are you able to walk?" I asked.

"Of course I do, but don't drag me again," she said.

"Okay, walk on your own," I said then I walked slowly as possible just to match her speed on walking with me so she wont get lost on her path.

If I didn't considered her as a child, I may have just let her go home by her own then I on the other hand should train even just an hour.
I'm beginning to think if its worth the time that I stayed with her and just talk about her circus life.

"But come to think of it, if the story that the hokage told me about my family were true. Sasuke as one of my two brothers would be nice," she said that I guess she's thinking out loud that I choose to ignore her.
It's safe for her to think that way, it won't hurt anyone anyway.

"I love you. You love me. Let's march up and kill Kakashi~!♪" She sang.

What a weird song that makes me want to shut her off and say that we aren't going to kill Kakashi.

"With our jutsu goes, bang! bang! Kakashi's on the floor~♪"

"Keep stabbing him on his back. Let's see if it'll benefit you."

"Now you're talking like my older brother!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 66 17
Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter wha...
57.2K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
59.8K 2.4K 16
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
210K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...