Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Reunion

2.3K 44 16
By kadenzajinx

In the gravity room Mae continued to push herself harder than before. The saiyan, Broly, had been an eye opener for her. She still wasn't at a level high enough. With new motivation to grow even stronger she had Jiren training her. He dodged her attack with ease causing her to growl in frustration.

"Calm down and think through your attack," Jiren said blocking a punch.

"Tch, I know how to fight." Mae ducked down and got in close. Jiren predicted this and grabbed her hair, pulling her back. As she went up she kicked him in the jaw and he dropped her. "How about that?" She smirked.

"Lucky shot." Jiren wiped the corner of his mouth.

They continued to train until they heard someone ringing their door bell. They left the gravity room and Jiren answered the door. Gohan and Videl walked into the room and sat down. He looked slightly flustered and Mae gave him a look of concern.

"What's up?" She asked taking a drink of water.

"Okay so here's the thing, we've been invited to a high school reunion." Gohan said stiffly.

"Cool, why are you here then?" Mae blinked at him.

"You've been invited as well." Gohan said adjusting his glasses.

"Seriously?" Mae laughed. "I was only in school for like a month and some change."

"Yea I know but they still invited you." Gohan said looking to Videl.

"Well, no thanks." Mae shrugged. "I've got training."

"Come on Mae! You can skip training for a little bit!" Videl pleaded.

"You should go." Jiren said placing a hand on his wife's shoulder.

"Damn it, fine." Mae groaned. "But I want Jiren to come with."

"Fine but let's keep the fact he's from another universe to ourselves." Gohan said tapping his knee.

"Fine. When is this thing?" Mae asked.

"Tonight." Videl said, standing up. "It's at Orange Star High School. We will meet you two there later!"

"We gotta head back now. See you!" Gohan waved as he left their house.

Jiren closed the door and turned to Mae. "Are you sure you want me to come?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Mae raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't exactly look human." Jiren laughed gesturing to himself.

"So what. If anyone says anything about it I'll destroy them." Mae smirked sliding closer to him.

Jiren wrapped his arms around her waist, "That's a bit much don't you think?"

"I guess." Mae stood up on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Besides you could use a break from training. You've been overdoing it recently." Jiren said after he pulled away.

"I have not!" Mae pouted. "I just wanna be stronger for when I see Broly again."

"You mean you plan on fighting him again?" Jiren frowned at her.

"Hopefully." Mae smirked. "Don't tell me you are jealous."

"Of course not, but he did beat you within an inch of your life." Jiren said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I feel like you are being dramatic." Mae rolled her eyes. Jiren gave her a look and she sighed. "Okay fine he was stronger than I expected but it turned out okay."

"What am I gonna do with you?" Jiren shook his head and pulled her close. Mae blushed as he patted her hair. She really enjoyed these small moments with him.

Later that night they dressed in normal clothes. Jiren wore a simple blue shirt with khaki pants, while Mae wore a black long sleeve shirt with blue jeans. They flew to the high school and looked for Videl and Gohan who hadn't arrived yet. As the people began to filter into the building some stared at Jiren as they walked. He and Mae didn't care if people stared though.

Finally Videl and Gohan landed in front of them. "Sorry we are late. Pan was being difficult about us leaving." Videl huffed.

"She's quite the trouble maker." Gohan laughed.

"Well she is a saiyan." Mae said jumping up. "I'm sure she's gonna grow up to be strong."

Jiren chuckled softly admiring her enthusiasm for her niece. "Shall we?" He held his hand out for her. Mae smiled at him before taking his hand and walking inside.

People seemed to be moving out of their path, whispering about Jiren's strange looks. However a well placed glare from Mae shut them up. As they continued to make their way through the crowd Mae recognized a blonde haired girl. She spotted them and came racing over.

"Mae! It's been so long." Erasa said excitedly. "You are with Gohan and Videl of course. Who is this?"

"This is my husband Jiren." Mae introduced him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Jiren said cordially.

Erasa nodded at him before leaning into Mae. "You know he's an alien right?"

"Really? I hadn't noticed." Mae said sarcastically. "He's technically from another universe but Gohan won't let me talk about that."

"Mae!" Gohan exclaimed bringing his hand to his face.

Erasa blinked at her before laughing. "You are so funny! I see you haven't changed at all these past few years." Jiren gave Mae a skeptical look and she shrugged. "So how did you two meet?" Erasa asked.

"Tournament in space." Mae said causally and Gohan nearly choked.

"She didn't mean that." Gohan said quickly. "It was a regular tournament."

"Oh I see." Erasa laughed. "I saw Sharpener earlier. I'm sure he's around somewhere."

"Is he still smitten with Mae?" Videl asked exhaustedly.

"I'm not sure. Maybe when we see him we can ask." Erasa tapped her chin.

"Speaking of." Videl pointed at Sharpner who was heading straight towards them.

"Mae! I didn't expect to see you here." Sharpner said leaning into her. "Did you come out here just to see me?"

Jiren stiffened at his comment and Mae put a hand on his arm. She gave Sharpner a deadly smile and cocked her head. "Now why would I waste my time just to see your dumb ass?"

"I knew it. You are still in love with me." Sharpner reached out to touch her but Jiren grabbed his wrist. "Who the hell are you?" Sharpner glared at Jiren.

"I'm her husband." Jiren glared back at him.

"Tch, yea right." Sharpner scoffed jerking his hand away. His eyes slid back to Mae. "Maybe we should pick up where we left off all those years ago."

"I'd rather die." Mae said trying to shove passed him. "Also this really is my husband."

"Don't tell me you are really with this freak." Sharpner spat the word at Jiren.

"Back off you son of a bitch." Mae growled lowly, braking the table she had her hand on.

"You heard her." Sharpner turned to Jiren.

"I don't think she was talking about me." Jiren said cooly. "I don't know if you know this but my lovely wife here isn't known for her cool temper, so you better watch yourself."

"What you think you are some sort of tough guy?" Sharpner squared his shoulders, ready to pick a fight with Jiren.

"Why don't we all just calm down." Gohan said trying to defuse the situation.

"Stay out of this nerd!" Sharpner snapped at him. He swung at Jiren and punched him in the chest. His hand felt like it hit solid rock and Sharpner swore. "What the hell?" His hand was throbbing.

"Shall we go?" Jiren asked turning to Mae.

"Sure. I'm bored anyway." Mae shrugged. "Erasa it was good seeing you. Let's meet up again sometime."

"S-sure." Erasa nodded quickly.

"Hey I'm not done!" Sharpner yelled trying to grab Mae again.

She turned around and grabbed his wrist, bending it backwards until he was on his knees. "Don't ever try and touch me." For a split second her eyes flashed purple, both Gohan and Jiren noticed and they sucked in air.

"Mae let him go." Jiren said softly.

"Tch," Mae let go and Sharpner crumpled on the ground. "Gohan, Videl stop by sometime later."

"Sure. We will see you later." Gohan said hugging Mae goodbye. He gave a concerned look to Jiren who gave a short nod.

When they got home Mae sat on the couch leaning back. She draped an arm across her face. "What a waste of time." She groaned.

"Your eyes flashed purple for an instant." Jiren said cutting straight to the point. "Do I need to worry?"

"No." Mae dropped her arm to look at him. "I was just angry. It's probably a side effect from letting Drae fight Broly."

Jiren stared at her for a solid minute. "Will you be okay?"

Mae leaned into him, resting her head against his chest. "Yea I'll be okay. I doubt it'll happen again."

"Does she speak to you?" Jiren kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"No she's been quiet since Broly left. As far as I know she's back to her slumber." Mae looked up at him. "I wouldn't worry."

"Easier said than done when it comes to you, my love." Jiren laughed. He brought his fingers to her cheek and softly stroked her.

"I do know how to handle things you know." Mae stuck her tongue out at him.

"I know." Jiren kissed her softly bringing her closer to him. It was nice just to relax and enjoy each other in that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...
232 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
127K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
584K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...