The Book of PJ One-Shots

By GreyEyeAnnabeth

Percy Jackson One-Shots! Some of these I published earlier but took down to publish in this book! Enjoy! More

Sisters Separated
Therapy
Reunited
I'll See You There
My Love, My Life
Together Forever
Peace at Last
Surprise!
Tables Turned
By Your Side
After the War
Get Together

I'll Wait

34 3 4
By GreyEyeAnnabeth

Percy's POV

What do you do when the quest has ended? What do you do when the battle is won? I have often asked these questions. But I found out. Grieve. I been grieving. Grieving for the lost of my loved one. Nico.

A bit of background: I broke up with Annabeth. I realized that I was gay. Nico and I got together and we secretly dated while on the Argo 2. But he is gone.

Here is the story:

The Seven just arrived at Camp Half-Blood. We defeated Gaea back in Athens. We arrived to see a full one war. Blood everywhere. Romans and Greeks screaming at each other, on my home. But is Camp Half-Blood really my home anymore?

"SILENCE!" I yelled. "Is this what Leo wanted?! He sacrificed himself so we can be here! Romans, I know he set fire to New Rome, but it wasn't his fault. A demon possessed him, cause him to destroy New Rome. Leo would never do that. So is this what Leo would have wanted?"

The Greeks shouted back, "NO!"

I scanned the crowd looking for Nico. Than I saw it. My nightmare.

Octavian loomed over Nico, a knife glittering in his hand.

"NO!" I screamed, but it was too late.

Octavian brought down the knife and Nico screamed. He collapsed. I did something I never have done in my life.

I felt my body dissolve into millions of particles. Within a split second, I was by my lover's side. Later, I realized I vapor-traveled.

Red, flaming blood flowing out of a deep wound on Nico's back. I tried to stop the blood flow but it was too much.

"Please don't leave me," I cried.

"I'm dying. You know it. I'll wait..." Nico whispered. He shrugged, and took his last breath.

*Time Skip to Present*

It's been 3 weeks since N-Nic him died. None of the camp except The Seven, and Reyna cared about his death. I mainly been crying in my cabin. Everyone tried coaxing me out of Cabin 3, but I didn't move. They gave up after a week.

Nico's last words ran through my head.

I'll wait.

I thought often about killing myself. But I know Nico would have not wanted that.

I'll wait until my own time, I promise Nico. I'll wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 158 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...
323 20 8
Compilation of sweet one-shots I write from inspiration around me. Enjoy!
81.1K 1K 27
heyo! pjo oneshots, enjoy!!
15.6K 122 17
Just some wholesome cutesy percabeth stuff. All of the head cannons I come up with and most of this stuff should be one shots. I'll tell ya if it's g...