Taehyung Oneshots

Par seducetae

bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.] Plus

- petals
- secret
- first kiss
- teen idle
- hybrid
- rock bottom
- temporary bliss
- flower tattoo
- d̸͔̊o̷͇͒ķ̷͆̊i̶͕̊ ̶̱̉d̸͈̲̎͌o̸̬̝̅k̶̨̛̭i̵̟̪͌
- d̴̘͔͎̅̀ö̵̡̖̩̳͍́̀k̴͗̈́̄͜ḯ̶͇̦̍ ̸̨̅̽d̵͕̣̱̗͗̄o̷̩̤̬̼͛͋̊̽̕k̴̘̾i̴̛͇̦̦͒͆̍͆ (part two)
- d̷̪͂o̴̝̠̞̅k̷̪̈́̀̓ĭ̶͇ ̵̢̭̀d̴̢͊̂͠o̶̯̲̊̽̌k̵̢̠̏ḯ̶͓͘ (part three)
- searching for denial
- d̴̟̩͚̹̩̉̄o̵̱̎̔͐͒k̶͔̃͜ī̷͔̊͋̽ ̸̪̹̤̓d̸̡̳̘̈́͑ö̴̡͍́͗̅̿̏k̸͈̟̋̔͊̈͝i̸̖͇̇͌̉ (final)
- shower fun
- soft evenings
- notice
- fallen angel.
- never fall in love again
- never fall in love again pt. 2
- break up with your boyfriend.
- 'cry, little boy.'
- vet checkup
announcement [please read.]
- peaceful
- wish you were straight
- hands.
note.
update.
FINAL UPDATE.

- unexpected.

3K 70 4
Par seducetae

[ taehyung didn't expect to meet his favorite artist of all time by getting his face slammed with a door by him. ]

taehyung just needed to pee. that's all he needed to do.

the concert for agust d ended and taehyung felt so sad, he wished he could go back in time and watch it over and over again. sure he took videos but it wasn't the same. he wished he was in his seat, fourth row; third seat, watching as his idol rapped his favorite songs, that smirk always dancing on his face. it was a never ending dance. taehyung remembers dancing along with the other people beside him, smiling and laughing like he never has before. tonight was the most fun he has ever had in his twenty-one year old life.

he was introduced to agust d at the ripe age of nineteen. he just graduated from high school and found a job at a record shop and when putting out new ones and organizing the store, he stumbled upon one of the records. he had asked his manager if he could take it home to listen to and his manager, kim namjoon, said he could.

that night he fell in love.

well, not really, but he felt a strong sense of admiration for the new rapper he just found. taehyung was never one to listen to rap, but he made an exception for agust d - also known as min yoongi.

taehyung did research on the male and when he went to see what he looked like, he felt his heart burst at how cute yet sexy the older was (he checked his birth date). he remembers staring at his computer screen for almost ten minutes before realizing what he was doing and exited out, his cheeks sprinkled with a dark blush.

it took him a long time, but he managed to get a ticket. he had the money other times, but the places they were held were too far out and he didn't have enough for transportation. so he waited. and waited.

when he finally got the ticket, he sobbed.

-

"come on, come on, come on!" taehyung mumbled under his breath, fast walking around the stadium he was in. people trampled beside him and rushed to get out of there. taehyung knew he should leave too, but he needed to pee, badly. traffic was going to be a bitch but he wouldn't mind that much if he just pees quickly and leaves.

but taehyung had no idea where the bathroom was. he didn't care to look around the place before the concert started, he just wanted to go to his seat immediately.

taehyung's eyes wondered across so many crowds, stands with merchandise, some fights, and many, many doors that say 'EXIT' or 'KEEP OUT'. taehyung was starting to lose his patience. he has eaten in awhile either, so he was getting more and more pissed.

taehyung turned a corner and found a hallway almost abandoned. he found it odd, but shrugged it off and walked towards the door at the end of the hall, walking past the people that we're just now leaving the hallway.

but as taehyung to reach out the door handle, the door was suddenly pushed into his direction and hit him in the face, sending him backwards and on his ass.

"fuck!" he cursed, startling the people behind the door. taehyung held his nose and hissed in pain at the sting that was caused by the slightest touch it received. he wiped his nose gently and choked as he saw the deep red liquid across his finger.

".. god dammit." he sighed, still staying on the ground.

"are you okay?!" a deep voice exclaimed and taehyung nodded, trying to stand up but the amount of blood leaving him made him feel light headed and he tumbled forward, only to be caught in muscular arms. taehyung liked the feeling of having them around him but now wasn't the time.

"i'm so sorry, my idiot bodyguard here was too careless and pushed it open too hard."

bodyguard?

"i-it's fine sir, but please let go of me.. i'm gonna get blood on your s-shirt.." taehyung mumbled, trying to get out of the person's hold, only to be pulled back in. taehyung blushed. his heart was beating fast and the light headed feeling was getting worse, maybe from the person's cologne or the amount of blood that's pouring out of his nose.

"no, let's go. you're going to come with me and i'll treat your wound."

"but mr. y-"

"quiet. need i remind you that you are the one who caused this? i suggest you keep your mouth shut before i fire you." the venom laced voice made taehyung whimper quietly before he grips onto the male, his vision getting less and less clear.

"d-don't be so me-mean to him.. sir." taehyung mumbled, grabbing onto his nose, ignoring the weird feeling of blood going down his hand, to his wrist, and going to into his shirt.

taehyung never had nosebleeds, but when he did he had a heavy flow for some reason.

the man that held him grumbled before picking taehyung up, scoffing at the yelp taehyung let out.

"you're gonna pass out kid, just close your eyes real quick."

"wh-why would i do that.. you're a stranger- w-wait who even are you?" the guy let out a deep chuckle and taehyung felt his heart race a bit (just a tiny bit) before closing his eyes.

he fell right asleep in a stranger's arms.

-

taehyung stirred in his sleep, groaning a bit as he opened his eyes, quickly wiping his nose to see if there was still blood dripping down. he was relieved to see there wasn't any.

taehyung looked around at his surroundings, wondering where he was. the room was filled with clothing, and there was a table filled with makeup and another one filled with snacks.

this looks like.. a dressing room?

taehyung bit his lip as he sat up in the love seat he was in and looked around a bit, stopping his search when he sees a man slouched in a chair next to him, a hat hanging down in front of his face, arms crossed. taehyung assumed he was asleep and got up from the love seat quickly.

how did i get here? who is he? was i kidnapped? is there still traffic?

taehyung grabbed his bag with all the stuff he bought at the concert and quickly walked towards the door, but before he is even able to open it, a hand slams down onto the door and he finally feels a presence behind him. he shrivels up slightly, looking over his shoulder to see the man sitting from the chair, looking down at him with a piercing gaze.

"u-uhm.. sir i'm very sorry i bothered you. but i-i'm okay now and i would like to go home.." taehyung mumbled, turning around and pressing his back up to the door. he kept looking at his feet as he spoke and the man in front of him said nothing.

"you know, i think you're my cutest fan. i've never seen anyone as pretty as you.." the man mumbled, but loud enough for taehyung to hear.

"fan? sir-" taehyung looked up, and closed his mouth quickly as he finally realized he was standing in front of min yoongi.

"oh my god." taehyung mumbled, looking at the man with wide eyes.

min yoongi chuckled at his reaction and petted taehyung's head, which sent the younger's cheeks on fire. taehyung stuttered out a sentence as best as he could but the older shushed him.

"it's okay, calm down. it's just me."

"what do you mean 'just me'?! you're my idol, my favorite person in the world-" taehyung realized what he said and groaned while yoongi just smiled down at the boy. he found him utterly adorable.

"hey, is your nose okay?" yoongi asked. tae blushed at the simple question and nodded his head. despite secretly pinching himself to make sure he wasn't actually dreaming, he still felt like this situation wasn't real. not to mention how the min yoongi called him cute! he felt an unsettling feeling start to form and he cringed.

"mr. min.. where is the restroom?"

"oh! you can use mine," yoongi shrugged and taehyung looked to where he pointed and nodded. he quickly let out all of the liquid he was holding and washed his hands before going out and meeting face-to-face with his idol. despite being stuck with the guy for around ten minutes he still felt nervous. but then again, who wouldn't?

"hey cutie, i heard traffic died down so it's cool to drive back now. if you want, i can walk you back to your car?" taehyung felt himself nod but he truly only paid attention the smile yoongi had on his face.

was he really smiling at taehyung?

-

the two made it back to taehyung's car. taehyung felt himself die from how awkward the silence was and cursed to himself quietly when he saw his car come into view. he wished he had spoke up sooner instead, now knowing he won't ever get to have this chance again. now the only thing he felt was regret.

yoongi couldn't help but notice the pout on the younger boy's lips and he covered his mouth to prevent taehyung from seeing his smile again.

"ah.. thank you for walking me to my car. and i'm sorry if i got blood on you.." taehyung mumbled, regret and a little bit of shame swallowing him whole. yoongi shrugged.

"it's okay." is all he said and taehyung nodded. he unlocked his car and threw his bags (he only had two) over to the front seat and sighed. he looked back at his idol and bit his lip in nervousness. yoongi raised a brow but said nothing.

"uhm.. thank you! for everything! your performance was amazing and i'm glad i was able to come and meet you. despite the meeting to be an odd one.. but i enjoyed it. also, are you sure there isn't anything i could do to pay you back for getting blood on you? i feel terrible about it." taehyung was rambling, and he knew he was. yoongi knew it too. yoongi smirked and ruffled taehyung's hair. he grabbed the younger's hand and quickly placed a slip of paper in it and taehyung felt a little bit of despair when yoongi let go.

"what you can do is take this." yoongi said nothing more but leaned over and kissed the younger's forehead, feeling the heat coming off of taehyung. he smirked and backed away.

"i hope to hear from you soon cutie." taehyung said nothing but weakly waved, his heart thumping in his ears. heat surrounded his ears and cheeks and he stood there for a moment before slipping the piece of paper into his pocket and getting into his car. he quickly started his car and backed out of the large parking lot, leaving the auditorium. the blush was still present on his cheeks as he continued to drive.

i think i'm still dreaming.

-

hi im so sorry for being gone for so long,, if you havent read my announcement

go

read

it

it is very important.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48K 1.7K 16
Yoongi is helplessly in love while Jimin wants to play cupid. Started: 30 April 2020 #1K at 21 May 2020 #10K at 25 October 2020
24K 293 40
It's all about the title. Fluff, smut, angst
176K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
149K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...