Strong|Katsuki Bakugou x Read...

By WifeOfBakugou

[Being Rewritten] Katsuki Bakugou x FEM! Reader! (Y/N) Kirishima is undeniably strong. She had just recently... More

Prologue
Character Information
Chapter 1 - Who Are You?
Chapter 2 - Social Interaction
Chapter 3 - Training
Chapter 4 - Different
Chapter 5 - Entering The Stage
Chapter 6 - First Game!
Chapter 8 - Picking Teams
Chapter 9 - Phony
Chapter 10 - Cheerleaders
Chapter 11 - The Bracket
Chapter 12 - For Kicks
Chapter 13 - Happily
Chapter 14 - Never Stood a Chance
Chapter 15 - Don't Give up on Your Dreams
Chapter 16 - A Beautiful Danger
Chapter 17 - Distracted
Chapter 18 - Round Two!
Chapter 19 - One For All
Chapter 20 - The Burden of Survival
Chapter 21 - Ice Shards
Chapter 22 - A Burning Passion
Chapter 23 - Overwhelmed
Thanksgiving Special ;)
Announcement

Chapter 7 - Almost Unfair

18.7K 518 168
By WifeOfBakugou

"Have fun with that!" you yelled out. You didn't know most of the quirks of people who were competing. Why would you make it easier for them to pass you?

You flew over the robots, leaving all of your competitors in the dust.

"Wow! Look look at her go! That's (Y/N) Kirishima from Class 1-A, flying ahead! It almost feels unfair! It's no wonder she was let in on recommendations!" Present Mic shouted.

You sighed, the compliments making you blush slightly as you took in a deep breath, your tail swaying behind you. You wounded up your wings and revved your quirk. You were going to go as fast as you possibly could with the amount of energy you intended to use at the time, which wasn't all that much. You didn't know what the second game would be, so you decided to save what you could.

You swung your wings back, air sending you flying forwards. The sound of the wind suddenly changing directions at an extreme speed was very loud.

You activated the speed portion of your quirk, the sound of you cutting air was all you could hear. The force of the air blew on your face, so you squinted your eyes to avoid getting dirt or dust in them.

You learned not to hesitate. You learned to push yourself. You learned that in order to get anywhere, you needed to take risks.

You slowed down slightly, looking at the ground to see you were almost at the end. No one else was even nearby.

You flew down, realizing that the gate signaling the end of the test was lower to the ground. You flew down so you were only about six feet into the air.

Wanting to show off a bit, you pushed your speed, sending you flying through the finishing gate. You looked like a blur of color to anyone watching you, but you were in a tunnel, so no one could see you.

Once you felt the warmth of light, you stopped and gracefully landed on the ground.

"WHAT?! We already have a winner?! The game hardly started!" Present Mic shouted, sounding shocked.

"Well, (Y/N) KIRISHIMA IS OUR CHAMPION!" Present Mic cheered.

The crowd roared, which surprised you because you expected most viewers to be disappointed that someone won so quickly.

You heard whistles, shouts, and screams from the audience, heroes that sat higher up in the stadium clapping for you.

You smiled and waved to everyone, not really knowing what else to do.

After a bit, others arrived. First, it was Izuku, then Bakugou, then Todoroki.

You skipped over to Bakugou, wanting to hug him, but knowing he'd probably kill you, you didn't.

"Congrats, Bakugou!" you cheered happily.

"I don't need your pity," Bakugou growled.

"I'm just saying congratulations. You did really good!" you responded.

"Yeah, but I didn't win. Did I?" Bakugou hissed.

"No, but that's okay. It's only the first game," you said, still extremely happy from winning.

"Whatever. Congrats on the win, I guess," Bakugou growled before stomping off.

You followed behind him, a smile on your face.

"Why are you following me?" Bakugou growled.

"I'm bored!" you cheered.

"Go away," Bakugou sighed.

"Oh come on! Please!" you pleaded, your eyes glittering.

Bakugou looked at you, an uninterested look on his face.

"No," Bakugou flatly stated, his face tinting red.

"Oh, are you blushing?" you teased.

"NO, I'M NOT BLUSHING! SHUT UP!" Bakugou shouted.

"Sure you aren't," you teased, once again, but with a wink.

Bakugou's face only became more red. He turned around and walked away, this time you not following behind him. You smirked once noticing his red ears.

"(Y/N)!" you heard a deep voice tiredly cheer.

You turned around to see that Eijiro had finished

"Eiji!" you cheered, running to him. You opened your arms for a hug, but he stepped out of the way.

"I'm sorry, but I need my energy," Eijiro nervously said.

"Oh yeah, forgot about the energy thing," you mumbled, disappointed that you didn't get your hug.

"I'm so proud of you," Eijiro said with a smile.

"Thanks, Eiji," you responded, smiling back at him.

Eijiro patted your head, then walked off to go to talk to some of your other classmates. You stood awkwardly in the middle arena, looking around at the exhausted students.

Time skip

"Only the top 42 will advance to the next round, but don't be too let down if you didn't make the cut. We've prepared other opportunities for you to shine...mm," Midnight said, licking her lips.

"Now the real fun is about to begin. The chance to fully move yourselves into the limelight! Give it your best!" Midnight cheered.

Midnight threw her whip in the air, and the projection of the spinning words and symbols appeared behind her once again.

"Let's see what we have in store for you next! Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is torture!" Midnight teased.

"Prepare yourselves...for this!" Midnight shouted. The spinning stopped, revealing the words,"Cavalry Battle."

'Oh? I haven't done one of those in forever,' You thought as you tilted your head to the side.

"Allow me to explain. The participants will form teams of two-to-four people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference," Midnight said, dramatically looking over her shoulder at us.

"Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course," Midnight explained.

Some of your classmates started talking to each other about the game, as if to get some facts straight.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!" Midnight shouted at them. "Now then," she continued,"The point assignments go up by increments of five, starting from the bottom. For example, 42nd place is worth five points, 41st place is worth ten, and the point value assigned to the first place contestant is...TEN MILLION!" Midnight shouted, flashing you a sympathetic look.

You could feel all eyes on you, which was more than unsettling.

'I get it. It puts those who are currently at the top at a disadvantage. Whoever gets my band will for sure win. While everyone is going to be playing offensively, I need to play defensively. That fighting style works good with my quirk, so I'm good for the most part.'

Everyone stared at you, a glimmer in their eyes, but you took a deep breath and straightened out your posture. You would make sure they understood your confidence, even if you felt like maybe you were being to cocky.

The eyes of those staring at you seemed to pierce into your soul. You were used to being stared at, but this felt different. Your tail wagged behind you, your survival instincts keeping you on edge.

"That's right. It's the survival of the fittest, with the chance for those on the bottom to overthrow those on the top!" Midnight confidently said.

You gulped down your fear and looking around. You quickly realized that no one would want to team up with you, and you couldn't blame them. Your quirk only seemed to be a flying quirk, even though it is so much more than that, but that couldn't know that, not unless they thoroughly read the article about you saving yourself back in America. Even though that was a possibility, it was highly unlikely.

'F*ck.'

Heyo! Hope you enjoyed! Thank you SO much for reading! I hope you have a GREAT night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow!

Those of you who are coming from Plus Ultra!, thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot! <3 <3 <3

I love you all SOO much! Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
38K 949 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
1.2K 37 9
katsuki bakugou is in love with someone. someone he shouldn't be in love with. bright red hair, matching crimson hued eyes, there's only one person i...
20.7K 596 22
Born with a dangerous quirk you couldn't control, you were sent to Juvenile Detention, only to be released when UA High starts a new year in which vi...