BETWEEN ME AND YOU ― Jenkook

Oleh hrtjnk

"Will I be able to reach you on the other side of this grudges?" From elementary until middle school, Jungko... Lebih Banyak

Hiding From You
I Remember You
The Protective Person
The Other Side of You
She Did It
Beautiful Eyesight
Accidental Lip Touch
Rain Drops & Tear Drops
Shared Pictures
Revealing the Truth
Let's End It
Did You Miss Me?
You Still Like Me
Give Him Chances
Next To Me
Fireflies Love
Still In To You
Please Save Her
I Want to See You
Knew All Along
Between Us

The True Rain Kiss

1.1K 76 53
Oleh hrtjnk

Jungkook ditched home as he decided to not take the bus. school hours weren't done yet but he was. there was no wind but the sun was up high as it hits the top of his hair and warms them.

he whistles as he walks along the gray sidewalk that leads to his house. he was always like this, acting as if nothing ever affect him, as if it didn't bother him but those jealous feelings never left. 

until home he reached home, he didn't stop whistling. he walked up to his room and closed the door behind him. noticing the house was dead silent, something was weird.

"mom?" he asked from the hall into the dark yet quiet hallway, expecting his mother to reply. but there wasn't any.

"mom?" he asked as he walked out of his room just to go to his mother's room. feeling uneasy, he thought something could've happened to his mother. 

he fasten his steps until he heard two voices coming from the room of his mother. he put his ears onto the wooden door as he heard his mother's voice and Hyejoo's voice. 

it seemed as they were both having or wanting to keep promises as well as having a deal that he sort of knew of.

"please, don't tell him.. huh?" Chanhee begged to want Jungkook to not find out.

"my daughter.. was hurt" Hyejoo stated calmly, wanting to take revenge for Jennie. 

Chanhee went on her knees, "please please don't, I have nothing left, I know it's wrong of me to take away your husband but please don't take away my son" she cried, begging Hyejoo.

Hyejoo stood up and faced the door, as she was someone who have a fragile heart. as much as she doesn't want to do it, she wanted to let Chanhee experience the feelings of loss. 

"when my husband left me and my daughter for you, I gave up on living, I thought that was it, the end of me. but I never did it because of my daughter. in those missing years, he has never sent a letter to her nor given her anything.." through those years of what Hyejoo have felt wasn't just small cuts but deep scars that have never been healed. 

"I'm sorry Hyejoo ah, I could give you everything back as long as you don't tell him about it" Chanhee begged.

"did you know that everything that was given to him, the money for school, clothes, and everything else was supposed to be my daughter's?"

Hyejoo was already crying and wiping her tears from her cheeks as Chanhee was also in deep regret. 

"I didn't know it would turn out like this.." Chanhee whispered through her begged position still. 

Jungkook was still eavesdropping. he clench his jaw and his hands into a fist. 'what really are they both saying?!" he yelled inside of him. 

"if you didn't fake your pregnancy, my husband would've never left us" Hyejoo yelled within the door as the room door opened. both look only to see Jungkook standing there, in distress, sadness, confusion.

"m-m-mom, wh-what is she s-saying?" Jungkook's eyes widen, pointing to Hyejoo who looked back at Chanhee who was mumbling some words still at her. his heart raced among those words.

Hyejoo flinched away as Chanhee approached him at the door.

"you're home already? did you eat--"

"mom!" he interrupted for the first time ever. through the yelling, tears stream down his eyes. through the yelling, his mother lift her shoulder up in startled.

a silence went by as they both stay quiet, all that was heard within the room was their heavy breathing. 

"why did you do that?" he asked unbelievingly that his mother would be that kind of woman. disappointing that she was one.

"I can explain--"

"can you?" he raised his brows and asked from disappointment before switching over to Jennie's mother, "everything that my father give me, was because he wanted to, not because I asked him to."

"even if you didn't ask for it with your own mouth, you should know that you did without knowing. why would he want to when you're not even his child?" Hyejoo replied

"what?" he furrowed his eyebrows even tighter, his mouth hangs open and his optic rested in a haze. in surprise, he let go of the heavy backpack on one of his shoulders.

"everything you heard was clear, no mistake, you are not his child," Hyejoo repeated, snickering as Chanhee weakly ask her to stop running her mouth. But Hyejoo didn't care, she wanted to do what was right and made him hurt like how he have done so to her daughter.

"then what am I?" Jungkook immediately asked. his eyes held in gloss red, looking back at his mother who was now on the floor, broken down.

"what am I!? " he screams, bending down shaking his mother by both of her shoulders.

no reply or answer was given from her as she was busy crying and thinking of a way to explain without hurting him.

"what am-"

"an orphan" Hyejoo spit it out from frustration. 

the reply hits him like a bullet, it was undoubtful, hurtful, and painful. he had his eyes wide open as he slowly let go of his mother just to stand up and hear it more clearly. 

his mother looked him back as she shook her head side to side. he stared blankly into his mother, 'why didn't you tell me?' he thought as his heart beat uncontrollably into pieces.

"does Jennie knows about this?" his blunt tone of voice changed. he deepens his dark stares at Hyejoo.

Hyejoo shook her head no. for the first time, she could actually feel the sympathy for him. 

her answer was a relief for him as he held the grudges back at himself, "don't let her know about this" he pleased before walking out of the house.

as soon as he left, Hyejoo and Chanhee were the only two left. Chanhee was still weeping on the dirty floor as Hyejoo notice the mini rain shower from the window.

Hyejoo pulled out a napkin and handed it to her from standing. 

-----

Jungkook ran onto the corner of the streets, his in mind destination was to find her. he wanted to let her know that he was sorry. 

he stood there under the rain as it showers lightly on him. within a glance of the green lights being switched on, an umbrella flung open blocking the rain from dripping onto him.

he looked up to find a pink umbrella and then trace it down the handle to a small hand and to the person holding it. 

he was so scared that the person might not end up being the person that he is expecting for but somehow it was actually right. his two-second wishes came true.

under the shared umbrella and on the side of him was Jennie. she was holding out the umbrella to him as she held a plastic bag of things in her other hand.

"don't think of anything else, I'm only helping because you once let me use your um-"

his arm wraps around her small tiny waist and locked it, he pulls her against his warm embrace as he held onto her slim waist tightly. she blushed immediately from the surprise, wanting to pull away as they were surrounded by strangers looking.

"--brella," she finished her sentences before he let go of her. 

from the release, she saw a delightful smile coming from him until he widen it and showed his bunny teeth. she looked at him as she raise one of her eyebrows at him, "are you alright?"

he looked back and fade away from his smile. he was now desperately looking at her pink-tinted lips. his lips craved from hers as he lean in quickly without hesitating. 

she held her breath in another surprise, only to realize he was kissing her uncontrollably. his lips sensation made her squeeze her eyes shut and follow the rhythm. 

he harshly pressed his shivering wet mouth onto her chap ones as he wanted her to do the same. with the amount of grabbing movements from the passionate kiss, she let go of the plastic bag and the umbrella.

they were now under the shower rain, kissing and soaking wet with her hand around his nape. they tasted the rainwater on each other's lips. that moment everything felt so wrong but with him, it feels so right.

they both ran out of breath when he finally pull away from the kiss strings. he smiled at her, picked up her things, interlocked hands with her, and drag her to run away with him into something they can hide in from the rain. 

••• to be continue •••

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.8K 814 28
"I told you if you cursed again I would have to punish you." ?Bully AuΒΏ Taehyung, Jungkooks bully, gets something off his chest after seven years. ~T...
1.5K 75 23
this is a school love story between a bully and an innocent girl ......she was new to school and he was a popular bully but crush of many girls becau...
44.7K 1.7K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...
3.7K 427 37
In which Kim Taehyung, an average high schooler who has a hopeless crush on Jennie, the popular girl at school who already have a boyfriend named Jun...