the 5th secret ( choni + rive...

By fgirlinc

what if cheryl blossom, toni topaz, josie McCoy, betty cooper, and veronica lodge were part of the biggest gi... More

the start of secrets-1
interview - 2
i'll bathe with your nasty ass-3
timothy smith- 4
PR -5
flashlight the album-6
like a virgin- 8
1st music video- 9
bye bye bye- 10
guess who's back?-11
social media
just duet-12
naked yoga-13
meet my mom-14
teen choice awards-14
the hoes on the bus go round and round-16
magazine terror-17
contract-18
filler-19
Cheryl abused josie-20
Bad ass bitch-21
What? - 22
ayo

cheryl is a depressed barrel-7

1.8K 78 124
By fgirlinc

yall know i got no life so here we gooooo

also comment people im bored like billie and live off of what you guys think of my story.

also Uriah is above opinions?

betty parked the car and turned back to cheryl. " Can you get us a table?" she says talking about her and the rest of the girls in the car.

"Sure!" cheryl chimes running out the car betty says thankyou.

"i think we're out of milk. " josie says and betty nods and toni notes it on her phone. "whats a milk?"

"its the stuff you put in your cereal dumbass. " josie says to veronica in the front seat.

"ohhhh cereal sauce. " veronica nods and toni nods agreeing with her.

after a few minuets they heard shouting and yelling so they looked out the windows with curious stares.

that's when they saw cheryl sprinting out of the restaurant carrying a table "START THE DAMN CAR" she shouts people running after her. betty does as asked and frantically starts the car. and then cheryl throws the table in the back row of seats hops in the car. betty then Tokyo drifts out of the parking lot taking off.

"why the fuck would you grab a table. !" toni screams.

-

"hey josie?" veronica ask as they sat outside of the hotel waiting for ryan and the girls.

"yeah?"

" Lets be more than friends." veronica says wiggling her eyebrows.

" Best friends?" josie teases.

" No, more than that." veronica says shaking her head.

" .Mega ultra best friends" josie says and veronica's eyes light up. "you know me so well. " she hugs the girl with a smile.

just then ryan pulls up with an empty car. he steps out with his usual charming smile.

"where's the crew?" veronica ask and ryan shakes her off.

"not here. cheryl went to meet her friends today , betty went to meet cole sprouse, her boyfriend. and toni is doing a video for her and Uriah's relationship. " ryan informs.

"so it's a free day?" josie smiles and he laughs.

"no, you two are going to do a YouTube video with song association. " ryan says opening the door.

"get in. " he smirks and veronica and josie groan.

-

"just promise me that you'll be mine when you come back. " cheryl says kissing toni quickly.

"im always yours baby. " toni says running her fingers through her girlfriends hair. cheryl closes her eyes before pecking her favourite lips again.

"have fun. " the words hurt to say as toni got out of cheryls car. she watched the short girl hurry along to the boys front door.

-

"hey there berry. " the boy opens the door with a smile. his hair was wet and split across his forehead. he wore black sweatpants with a light blue cut off side shirt that showed off his toned arms and the sides of his stomach, and blue socks. his blue eyes lighting up to see the girl.

"hey Uriah. " toni smiles as he lets the girl into the two story house.

"my moms baking brownies in the kitchen. buster is in my room. " Uriah says as the smell of brownies feel toni's nose.

"who's buster?" toni ask looking at her outfit slightly. she wore a blue college sweatshirt , ripped jeans and converses she finally wasn't over nor under dressed.

"my dog, he's a pit-bull massive mix but he's a teddy bear. "

"not all teddy bears are nice. remember. " toni says and he rolls his eyes before shutting the door.

"you want to see my baby brother, he's 2. we adopted him a year ago. his names jayden. " toni's eyes light up.

"omg yes where?" she looks around as Uriah chuckles before heading upstairs toni following.

"he's in his room playing with his toys watching Spider-Man. " he says opening the already cracked door. when they walk in they see the light blue walls and light colored carpet. toni saw the tv playing a cartoon Spider-Man show. and the baby monitor beside it. she looked in the crib and saw the cutest thing in the world. the baby had light brown skin with dark brown curly hair and the greenest of eyes. the little boy had batman in his hand along with a toy car.

"hi. she pretty. " the boy giggled and Uriah puts his hands on his hips in a false anger.

"now that's my pretend girlfriend not yours. " he points at the younger boy he just smiled in his Nike shirt and basketball shorts.

"bubba angry. " he giggles and that's when Uriah ruffles his curls.

"yeah yeah, watch your movie. " he laughs

-

"welcome ladies to the song association game im tyrone, and no this isn't no beach my waves are just on point. " he says showing off his hair and josie giggles. veronica just nods approvingly.

"now we know you guys are only ones available at the time can you tell me why?" he ask and veronica smiles sarcastically.

"our manager forced us to. " everyone laughs at veronica.

"im kidding. " veronica waves off the glare of ryan.

"no she's not. " josie says and veronica nods. "no im not. "

"well y'all will enjoy this game I promise you. " josie and veronica smiles at the boy. "how it works I give you a word and yall think of a song that uses it. you have 3 words and ten seconds each. y'all ready?" he ask and veronica and josie nods.

"me first bitch. oop I mean bitch, no I mean bish. " veronica corrects herself making tyrone laughs.

"its okay girl, we can use those words on this channel. "

"alright first word , baby. " tyrone reads the card and veronica think until her face lights up "and I was like baby baby baby oh, thought you'd always be mine." she sings and josie shakes her head at the Justin Bieber song.

"you get the point but like why boo why?" he shakes his head and veronica waves him off.

"jb is iconic. thankyou next." he chuckles and reads the next word.

" apple. " veronica answers immediately.

"I have a pen, I have a apple

Uh

Apple-Pen

I have a pen, I have pineapple

Uh

Pineapple-Pen

Apple-Pen, Pineapple-Pen

Uh" she sings shaking her hair josie just looks at her. no emotion just looks. like gives her the what the actual fuck look.

"boo you too much, ight last one, strong. "

she thinks hard and she had one more second left. "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger something something something, yeah just me myself and I. " she claps with a smile.

"um, girl. the word was strong not strong-er those are two different words. "

"bitch I said strong dot dot dot er. " she whips her hair behind her shoulder.

"I heard stronger I didn't hear no dot dot dot. " josie says and veronica rolls her eyes.

"cause y'all cant hear it I whispered it. "

"just no," tyrone shakes his head.

-

"so whats are we suppose to do for the pr thingy. " toni says wiping her mouth from the brownie crumbs. she was there for now an hour mostly playing with the baby having some discussion about game of thrones with him.

"oh I sing you a song and post it on Instagram. " he says and she furrows her eyebrows.

"which song. "

"oh this one." he grabs his guitar and strums one chord. "I love you BITCH. I aint ever gonna stop loving you BITCH. " toni giggles as he claps for himself.

"your welcome . " he smirks obviously playing. they sat on his bed. it had a gray comforter on it with three pillows. his walls were a light gray color with white trimming. he had a cd rack in the corner near his tv and clothe pile. his skateboard leaning on his desk as his dirt bike helmet on the desk.

"no but I was thinking I sing you one of my newest songs, fans will think im madly In love with your dorky self. "

"aren't you tho?" toni teases and he rolls his eyes. he turns on his camera on his phone setting it up to capture both of them. "fake like you love me. " he says before pressing record. he strums the guitar his finger moving to different chords.

"This truck needs a half tank

These wheels need a two-lane

This radio needs three songs to play

To get me 'cross town to you

That dress needs to slip off

That hair needs to come down

Friday nights need to do what Friday nights need to do

That's the truth

Yeah, birds need bees and ice needs whiskey

Boys like me need girls like you to kiss me

"Fishin' in the Dark", needs Nitty Gritty

Under that pale moon

Sweet tea needs that sugar stirrin'

Small town nights need both ends burnin'

Shades need drawin', hearts need fallin'

Boots need knockin', knockin' boots yeahh" he sings and toni was taking back by the twang in his voice when he sang. she wasn't big on country music but he was actually really good, she smirks as he leans in just about to kiss her but stops when he cuts off the video.

"you think they'll be horny teenagers and dig it?" he ask showing her the video. toni giggles and he post it.

-

the video had blown up with 34 thousand views within two hours more to come that was sure. oni was currently arguing with cheryl in their hotel room which was aggravating to toni.

"we didn't fucking kiss cheryl calm down, and even if we did it would mean nothing. absolute nothing, just like this argument. "toni rolls her eyes when cheryl crosses her arms.

"to you. nothing to you. to him it would mean the world. to get his country cowboy Bucky mc singsalot cattle pageant queen handsome ass on my toni. " cherryrl says beyond annoyed . "huh look at that 65 thousand views. its been ten minuet and its gained 32 thousand. you've got to be anal fucking me right now. " cheryl says and toni just scoffs at her behavior. cheryl takes another drag from her joint as she slides the phone in her back pocket. she puts out the joint setting it on the counter.

"what are you so worked about I cant have a say in this cheryl. "

"that he gets to spend time with my girlfriend" cheryl growls but toni ignores the rest besides the last part.

"say that last part again. " toni demands and cheryl glares before repeating the word. "girlfriend." they had never used it before hearing it come out of cheryls mouth made toni go crazy.

"sit down. " toni demands again. and cheryl complies hearing the seductive lustful tone in toni's voice.

"im about to show you how much im yours. "

to be continued.

thoughts on Uriah?

thoughts on betty?

thoughts on josie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1K 32
Contain heavy smut *pretend toni is taller then cheryl*
10.2K 301 15
When the new girl finds love again, will everything go as planned? Or will people stop her from being with her true love? Will the two lovers end up...
267K 7.1K 60
"People say it was her smile that caught my attention, no it was her eyes." cheryl blossom had it all, a boyfriend, money, and a pretty face. she li...
18.3K 547 54
Imagine Riverdale, but the roles reversed. Cheryl Blossom is the schools bad girl, from the wrong side of the tracks. Her and her friends are all pa...