Cherry Bomb {WWE Fanfic} - ED...

By allmylifeofrock

A normal life for a normal girl? Not at all. She never met her dad, and when she was very young, her mother m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter.

Chapter 29

474 13 3
By allmylifeofrock

Edited.

When I woke up next morning, I looked around my room. I had missed this place so much, and now it was pretty much true that I wasn't living there anymore. I knew that, since David wasn't coming to Florida, Hunter would probably let me visit now and then, but I knew that, with the crazy schedule, things would be hard. Dammit, why couldn't he just accept it?

With a sigh, I tried sitting up without waking Jon up, since he pretty much was still cuddling me, and after being successful in my quest, I silently grabbed some clothes and walked into shower. When I walked out, I woke Jon up, waited for him to take a shower as well and then we walked downstairs. I prepared a simple breakfast for us, and after David got downstairs too, we started eating.

The tree of us were in silence until we finished, and then David forced a smile.

"Ready to go? The guys are probably already there." He said.

"Sure." I nodded yes, standing up.

Jon took my coat and we walked to the car. After about five to ten minutes of awkward silence, we finally arrived. I gave a long look around as I got out of the car, taking a deep breath and feeling a knot in my chest.

"God, I never thought I'd see this place again." I chuckled.

"Good or bad?" Jon asked.

"Good." I shrugged. "Never liked school anyways. C'mon."

"They're at the gym's locker room." David said, pointing towards the way.

I nodded yes, making my way towards the locker, since I already knew it very well. Without exchanging no further words with David or Jon, I opened the door, feeling my heart pace up a bit, because I missed those guys a lot. Right away, I received a whole ice bucket on my head, hearing they yell a 'yeah!' as I froze in place. I heard their laughs and claps, so I wiped the water away from my eyes and stared at them. I felt a tiny bit of anger, but as I saw the looks on their faces, that quickly went away.

"If I didn't miss you so much, I'd kill each of you right now!" I yelled, and they laughed more and more, taking turns to hug me.

"Aren't those great friends?" Jon smiled, putting his coat around my shoulders as I smiled up at him.

"It's just the four of us for today, I'm sorry. Joshua, Tyler and Don are out of town. Trip to California." Mike said, after he hugged me.

"They carried on with the road trip without me?!" I gasped. "I planned the whole thing!" I chuckled.

"None of knew if you were coming back or not, so..." Lucas smiled awkwardly.

"I'm kidding." I slapped his arms playfully. "Josh asked me when I'd be back, so we could go. But I told him I wouldn't make it this time, so they decided to go. Why didn't you guys go too?"

"My parents didn't let me, Sam's girlfriend was mad he wouldn't take her, so he decided to stay, Lucas had to save the money 'cause he's going to college and Mike... Well, y'know."

"You're dumbass, dude, California is cool." I rolled my eyes at him. "What about Ted?"

"I don't like beach, that's all." Mike shrugged.

"I kinda been caught fucking the preacher's daughter in my room, so, I'm grounded." Ted chuckled.

"My, God, you're a pig." I laughed. "Congrats on the college thing, by the way." I smiled at Lucas, before looking up at Jon. "Anyways," I chuckled, "this is Jon, you know him as Dean Ambrose. He's from Ohio too, so he decided to tag along with me. Hope you guys don't mind." I smiled.

So, the team used to be Aaron, Frank, Mike, Jay, Ted, Lucas, Sam, Josh, Tyler and Don. And also Daniel, our last Captain. Out of them, of course, Frank was my best friend, but I got close to all of them. When the year started, I gave the idea of making a road trip all the way to California, all of us. Of course the idea was kinda ruined, but I was glad that at least Josh, Tyler and Don made it. They were the ones most excited about it, anyways.

Standing in a corner, I saw Aaron. He watched us curiously, but I just pretended not to notice him anyways. And David... Well, talking to these guys and joking together made me remember the old times, so I decided to leave the fight behind, at least for the afternoon.

"We should be thanking you for bringing him here, do you think we would mind?!" Jay laughed.

"You'll face the consequences, tho. It's like giving candy to a child. We're gonna interview you two." Mike chuckled. "And I want pictures. With both." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"C'mon, dumbass, you already got my pretty face in your year book." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck it, Kat." Jay shook his head, before stopping and looking at David. "Hm, sorry, coach..." David didn't really like us swearing, so, yeah, old thing.

"We're not in classes anymore, son." David laughed.

"Am I allowed to?" I asked.

"No." He narrowed his eyes, so I pouted. "Fine, just for today."

"Yes!" I chuckled.

"So, c'mon, let's sit down, eat all this junk food we got, and talk WWE!" Lucas laughed, grabbing my hand and making me sit down, while I laughed.

"I bet you got a lot to tell us about these two weeks, missy." Sam chuckled.

"You bet I do!" I winked.

I told them a bit about everything that happened since David called me to his office that day, because, well, I didn't even had a chance to say goodbye to them, and they only found out later because Aaron told them. We had this little group on imessenger with all of us, and they complained a bit that I barely ever talked to them in there, but I explained that, with the crazy schedule I was having, I barely even had time to pick up my phone, which Jon told was true. I told how I had an argument with Hunter the first day, then he just grabbed me to Raw and introduced me to everyone and next I was getting on stage with The Shield (you've never will see four guys fangirl as much as they did at this part, because, yeah, they saw me), and then how Vince decided to hire me.

"We fucking missed you, y'know." Lucas smiled. "It's true that it's all over, but sometimes we meet in the gym to train a bit."

"Of course it isn't the same when our little girl isn't yelling at us to man up." Ted chuckled.

"Well, it's not my fault if I'm manlier than all of you." I joked, shrugging.

"Oh, c'mon." Mike rolled his eyes. "Anyways, how did you two... Y'know..."

"Met?" Jon completed, so he nodded yes. "Hunter kinda needed someone to show her around." He shrugged. "I don't like being a bodyguard, but when it's a pretty girl, I wasn't gonna be a stupid and say no, you know what I mean?" He winked, so the guys chuckled.

"So, you two are together?"

"No." Jon chuckled. "We're just friends. I have the feeling Randy's gonna do that before I do." He joked.

"Jerk." I rolled my eyes, pushing him slightly.

"C'mon, I'm joking, cupcake." He chuckled.

"You're really moving to Florida?" Sam asked.

"Yeah..." I sighed. "I mean, even if I didn't get the job, Hunter's got my guard legally."

"That sucks." Ted sighed as well.

"Don't be sad, you guys." I chuckled. "We're gonna keep in contact. I swear to God I'm taking y'all to every single show we have over here in Ohio. And whenever you want, you can come visit." I smiled. "And, also, I can take you to PPVs now and then. What about Wrestlemania?" I smirked.

"Are you kidding?" Mike chuckled. "Seriously, I doubt your father would let that happen."

"That's 'cause you don't know him." Jon chuckled. "Yet."

"Yeah, he's nice." I smiled.

"Really?" Jay raised an eyebrow. "He doesn't look like he is."

"Let's say... To normal people like us, he's polite. Unless you do something, he'll always treat you nicely. To his daughters, he is the sweetest person on Earth. To her friends, he's a good guy." Jon explained. "Honestly, if he let CM Punk stay in his house with her, I doubt he wouldn't let her have you all."

"I still can't believe you're friends with The Best In The World, Katie, please pinch me. The hands the held his have punched me. I'm about to faint." Jay shook his head.

"Don't be a pussy." Mike rolled his eyes. "She's Triple H's daughter and you're thinking about CM Punk?"

"For God's sakes, you all, Dean Ambrose is here and you're thinking about it?!" Lucas asked.

"God." I laughed. "You see? This whole thing isn't that bad. And, it's a deal. I'm taking y'all to Wrestlemania."

"Still don't think he'll let you..." Ted chuckled.

"Believe that. And it's not even a big deal, uh? You're in five here plus three on the road? Easy."

"We're in six here." Aaron spoke up.

"First row, guys. Don't forget that." I smirked, ignoring Aaron.

"Aren't you daddy's little girl?" Aaron spat, making the guys stare at him.

"Look, Aaron, I'm letting you stay because you were a part of this team, so, make me a favor and do not fuck up." David said, visibly annoyed.

"My, God, you're all blind! She's fucking replacing us! With this idiot and all of the other ones." Aaron stood up, pointing at Jon.

"You keep this finger pointing at me and I'm breaking it. Along with your nose." Jon said, calmly.

"Aaron, you should go." Mike stood up.

"He's right. Just go home, calm down." Lucas said.

"I'm not fucking going anywhere! I'm the Captain."

"No, you are not. Year is over." David said. "Do yourself a favor, and go home, kid."

Aaron stepped towards me, so Jon stood up, but I held his arm, looking Aaron deadly in the face, waiting to see what he was gonna do. He hesitated for a minute, but then shook his head.

"You're a little cunt." He said.

I felt Jon moving his arm, but I held it tightly, smirking up at Aaron.

"Am I? I don't recall getting laid when I was miles away from you, and we were still dating. Oh, yeah! You did! And I believe you were the guy who wanted to use a girl to get a job in my father's company. Isn't that manly? Now, Aaron, think about it. Who's the cunt?" I stared at him.

He lift his hand to slap me, but Jon held it before he could.

"Do it and you're dead." Jon said, so I just smirked up at Aaron, that pulled his hand, walking to the door and giving us all a last stare, before storming out.

I took a deep breath, as Jon wrapped an arm around me for a moment, bringing my body close to his, so I laid my face on his chest for a few seconds, before smiling up at him.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I'm your body guard, right?" He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, he just insisted he had to come." Ted sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay. He have been doing this thing for a while now." I shrugged. "Whatever, we don't need to ruin the whole day just because him, right? I'm flying back tonight."

"He's just jealous 'cause you're not taking him to Wrestlemania, anyways." Jay shrugged, so we all laughed.

"Did you guys know that now Katie has a godfather?" David chuckled, changing the subject.

"Really?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"If you guess who is it, I give you an autograph." I joked.

"Tips." Mike chuckled.

"Wrestler." I shrugged.

"Oh, you don't say." Sam rolled his eyes. "More tips."

"It's gonna be too obvious!" I laughed. "Okay... Friends with Hunter."

"Stone Cold?"

"Nope." I chuckled. "He's not bald."

"Undertaker?" Mike asked.

"Undertaker is bald now." Ted shook his head no.

"Long or short hair?" Lucas asked.

"Long." I shrugged.

"No!" Ted stared at me. "It can't be."

"Who?" Jay asked.

"Shawn Michaels?!" Mike stared at me, so I laughed. "How?"

"Well, he's best friends with Hunter." I shrugged. "I spent the weekend in his ranch."

I told them about the weekend I had and everything, then they wanted to know more about the superstars I had met, so Jon helped me out as well, telling them about they guys they'd ask and everything. But then it was like, 5pm when Mike said he had to go, so we decided we'd call it a day.

"We're gonna see each other soon." I smiled. "And there's also my birthday soon, so, yeah."

"We're invited?" Jay chuckled.

"Sure!" I chuckled as well. "Come here, I'll miss you all."

They all came and gave me a group hug, and then I held myself a bit so I wouldn't cry as they hugged me separately. I knew I would really see them soon, but it sucks to say goodbye to people. I felt like it was my last day at school and everything. After we all said goodbyes, David drove us back home. I plopped myself on the couch, taking a deep breath.

"God, I'm tired."

"Me too." Jon chuckled. "I'm going to the bathroom. Drank too much soda."

"Alright, pisshead." I laughed, as he rushed towards the bathroom.

David put his coat on the hanger, before looking at me and sitting down on the coach.

"Katie, can we talk?" He asked.

I looked up at him for a few seconds, before sitting up.

"Alright." I nodded.

"Well, look... I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean none of that." He sighed.

"It's okay, you drank a lot."

"No, don't do that. It's a lame excuse to blame it on the drinking and we know that." He sighed. "Look, I... I was scared."

"Of what?" I asked, confused.

"I lost your mother, Katie. When Hunter took you away like that, I felt like I was losing you too."

"But, David, what I said yesterday was to bring you to Florida with me. Y'know? I didn't say I was leaving forever."

"I know, I understand that now. I was just so scared that I reacted that way." He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I gave him a small smile.

"Do... Do you think you'd let me reconsider my answer?" He forced a smile, but I just hugged him.

"Of course." I pulled away. "I was hoping you would." I chuckled.

"I was a bit of an idiot last night, right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, a bit." I chuckled as well.

"So how is this thing gonna work?"

"Well, first you'll have to pack up right now because you're flying with me and Jon to Tampa. You're gonna have a meeting with Hunter and Vince to discuss what you're gonna do at the Facility, and once everything's set, I guess you'll come back to talk to the school about it and all. And I'll probably come with you to pack everything up to send to Florida." I nodded.

"It's gonna be weird to leave this house after so many years." He looked around.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed. "But you'll have a brand new one over there, so yeah." I chuckled. "Things will be great. We're gonna see each other almost everyday, except when I'm on the road, you'll help me and the guys training, you'll meet everyone you see on TV... Isn't this amazing?"

"It's awesome." He chuckled. "I guess I have to pack up then." He stood up.

"You better!" I laughed, standing up as well. "I'll be in my room." I smiled, so he nodded yes.

I skipped up to my room with the biggest smile on my face. As I opened the door, I realized Jon was sleeping, so I ran and jumped on the bed, straddling him.

"HE'S COMING!" I yelled.

He sat up quickly, staring at me.

"What the fuck? Do you want to kill me?" He looked around, before taking a deep breath and laying down again. "Man, my heart just stopped for a moment." He complained, placing his hand on his chest as I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really excited and scaring you is funny."

"Dude, I could've died." He said, before staring at me and laughing. "What are you excited about?"

"I just talked to David." I smiled. "He's coming."

"See? I told you." He chuckled.

"We all are going to be a happy family." I smiled, laying down on his chest.

"Does this family include me?" He asked, playing with my hair, so I looked up at him.

"Of course! You're my husband." I laughed.

"Oh, true." He laughed softly, kissing my head. "You know, I was thinking about-"

Before he could finish his sentence, my phone started ringing. He sighed, before chuckling. I sat back up, reaching for the phone and smiling as I saw the name on the screen.

"Randy!" I smiled as I answered.

"Missed you." He chuckled.

"Me too. We're going back to Tampa in a few hours, tho."

"Well, I'm still at home, so I'll see you on Raw..."

"Oh, right..."

"I just really wanted to listen to your voice."

"Really?"

"Are you alone?"

"Nope, Jon's here." I chuckled, putting it on speaker. "Say hello."

"Hey, Randal."

"Hi, Jonathan." He replied, so I chuckled. "So, how's your stepfather?"

"He's great. He's coming to Tampa with us."

"That's great! Finally time to meet him."

"Yeah." I chuckled as well.

"So, it means you and Jon won't be alone for that long."

"It's still on speaker, Randy." Jon said.

"You guys can't be jealous of each other. That's the number one rule, remember?"

"Alright, alright." Randy chuckled, so Jon smirked. "Alanna is excited to see you again."

"Aw! Me too! When is she coming again?"

"Next week. She can't wait, and Sam's a bit jealous."

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Because Alanna can't stop talking about you."

"Are you sure she's not jealous of you instead?" I joked.

"Oh, c'mon."

"I'm joking."

"We have to finish our bags." Jon whispered, before lifting me a little bit and putting me on the bed. He kissed my cheek and stood up.

"Alright." I chuckled, watching until he closed the door, before turning off the speaker. "So, Jon's in the bathroom. Did you want to say anything?" I asked Randy, laying down on the bed.

"Yeah, well... I was wondering if you thought about that thing..."

"Oh, yeah. I did."

"And...?"

"I think it's better if we talk tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right."

"I'm gonna finish packing our stuff and see if David needs help."

"Alright, babe. See you tomorrow."

"See you."

After that, I hung up, taking a deep breath. I was still a little bit unsure of what was I supposed to do when I went to talk to him, but, I had to.

---

I got this chapter way bigger than the original, omg! At first there wasn't much interaction with the team, but now I have lots of it because, since she's friends with them, I thought I should show this. 

What do you guys think? Btw, what do you think she's gonna tell Randy next chapter?

And I love Jon being all protective over her when Aaron's being a bitch lol don't we all?

And everything's fine with David <3 I made you get a bit angry at him, didn't I? haha don't worry, he's one of the good guys xD

Don't forget to comment and vote <3 love you all

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2K 37
This is the crazy love story for Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee. Dean Ambrose has a huge crush on AJ. But he can't have her since CM Punk is dating her. But...
3.2K 81 9
Jacinta is the daughter of Stephanie and triple h she is 17 years old and she just told her mother that she wants to be a diva but Stephanie doesn't...
802 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
5.2K 195 32
Wwe superstars go on a break and decided to take an adventurous road trip to where wherever the map takes them. ~ One dart one map. All superstars g...