Dark Wizards of the Magic Por...

Od RobertHelliger

Shefean, a elf, is living by himself in Faimchkeer a land of magic that is away from the Dark Wizards...a gro... Viac

Part one
Chapter One-Elf
Chapter Two-Rogues and scimitars
Chapter Three-Garden of Faimchkeer
Chapter Four-In the throes of the Dark Wizards
Chapter Six-The Queen of Magic Portals
Chapter Seven-Magic
Chapter Eight-The Portals
Chapter Nine-Elven Princess Francina
Chapter Ten-Secret sister's betrayal
Chapter Eleven-Powers
Chapter Twelve-Important matters of magick
Chapter Thirteen-Pixies
Chapter Fourteen-The Escape
Chapter Fifteen-The Shipyards
Chapter Sixteen-Orc
Chapter Seventeen-Timed out...
Chapter Eighteen-An awkward wedding....Part one
Chapter Nineteen-An Awkward Wedding-Part two
Chapter Twenty-Through the Magic Portal-Epilogue

Chapter Five-Elven dangers

12 1 0
Od RobertHelliger

Picture of Alberta the Good Elf Witch~~~and the classic scene from Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe, 2005, in which Edmund meets The evil Queen of Narnia, and gets Turkish delight, right in the MEDIA section.

Warning: It is rated PG for some fantasy violence. You must be 13 years and over to see it.

***

Section IV

Shefean sighed.

"I am hungry".

"You're...".

"Don't you begin gnome. I know what you do".

"Do...".

"Yes. Do. Stealing the gold from the Dragons".

"Not all; some. And besides...there's no harm".

"Harm. They could kill us with their fiery fire".

"And their scales".

"Yes. Frankly I hate to dwell on us. I wish that you'd stop thieving. A lot of rogues want our heads. It's not...".

"And don't you two look sorry for yerself". A Troll girl giggled.

"Oh God! A Trollic".

"A Trollic. They give out Trollic germs if you kiss one. I heard Jesier was germed once. And his parents were germy for ages".

"We're elves and gnomes. We mean no harm".

"Fkogfer-socjdgh". "You're funny!".

"What did it say?".

"That we're funny".

"God be with you".

"Gofsjff!". "I hate God!".

"God protects us from Trollics". The Trollic girl giggled. Its Trollic ears were warty; its Trollic nose twitched; it's Trollic green colored gown was tattered.

And its feet were also warty.

"Can't you have a bath?".

"Ulger...Silgger", "We don't have any baths".

And the elf and gnome rolled their eyes...

..."But we need one". 

And they bypassed the Trollic girl...And headed to the Bath Chambers. They took separate baths half an hour apart...as the darkness came over the woody woods.

***

Author's note: Trollics are Dark Trolls. I've mentioned them in other fantasy books. It is a made up word, though the word Troll is a folklore word meaning a giant, cave dweller, and a dwarf. See: https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=troll+meaning.

***

Page 6.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2M 99.1K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
169K 10.5K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
Ace Od Antonia

Romantika

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
232K 11.2K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...