Your Not Alone! (Venturiantal...

By VT_TARDIS_at_221b

Juliet moves to Ohio from San Diego and ends up running into her favorite youtube channel! But when Juliet f... More

Your Not Alone!
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
★ Chapter 4 ★
☆ Chapter 5 ☆

★ Chapter 2 ★

202 7 3
By VT_TARDIS_at_221b

Juliet's POV

"JULIE WAKE UP WE GOTTA GO!!" Jack and Mase yelled. "Coming!" I groaned then fell out of my bed. "OW!" I exclaimed then got up.

I changed in a Venturiantale tank top, black skinny jeans, white suspenders, and my teal converse hightops.

Then I put my hair in a high pony tail and put my stuff in some bags then ran downstairs.

"Geek much?" Mase asked me. "Gangster much?" I crossed my arms. "Touché." He said and I rolled my eyes and put my stuff in the van.

--After putting the stuff in the Van--

"SHOTGUN!!" I yelled then got in the passenger's seat of the car. "Dang it!" Mase and Jack sighed and I smirked at them.

Jasey laughed then got in te car. After everyone was in we headed to the airport! Mason fell asleep half way there.

Me and Jackson facepalmed. "He does this every time we drive somewhere!" Jaseyla laughed.

"Yup!" Me and Jack sighed. "Wait!" I said getting out my sharpie. "This is why you don't call me a geek!" I said then drew a mustache on him.

Jack laughed and Jasey tried to hold it in. "HAA!!" I yelled like Farkle from Girl Meet's World then put the sharpie.

"Troll!" Jack laughed. "Yup-a-doodles!" I said making them facepalm.

--At the Airport cuz Ima bird!--

Are plane just got called and we went aboard. Me and Mason sat behind Jasey and Jack.

Once the flight intendent said we could take out our device's I went straight to my computer and watch Venturiantale.

"Geek!" Mase joked. "Mustacheo!" I laughed. "Juliet what did you do?" He asked and Jackson held a mirror to his face.

I bursted out laughing. "Oh crap!" Mase whined then got it off. "I'm so glade I took pictures of that!" I mumbled then continued watching Venturiantale.

After a couple hours the lady said to put the devices away so we did. I looked out the window to see it was about lunch here in Ohio while in San Diego it's still kinda breakfast.

Soon enough the plane landed and we got off. "Oh sweet land!" Jack sighed making us laugh.

We all went to the Starbucks in the airport considering we are starved! After I ate a Cake Pop we all rented a car until we can buy our own then drove to our new neighborhood.

Like always, Mase falls asleep, again. "MOUNT VERON, OHIO!!!" I yelled as we pulled up in our new driveway.

Mase woke up from me yelling making us laugh. We got out of the car and pulled our bags out.

--After Unpacking--

"Ohmigod I'm done!" I sighed then collapsed onto my bed. My room looks so nerdy! Doctor Who, Venturiantale, Minecraft, Halo, GMod, Crisis, Zendaya, etc.

AND THAT'S JUST MY POSTERS!!!!

Oh, and before we moved here we got greeted by one of our neighbors but I was too busy playing on my game boy....

All I know is that her kids are coming over to meet us. But like I said, I was playing on my game boy!

I was playing Super Mario Cart. Every time I went by a Goomba I let it kill me! DIE MARIO!! GOOMBA'S MUST LIVE!!

--Time Skip--

"KNOCK KNOCK!!" I heard a fimilar voice yell from outside the door. "WHO'S THERE?!?" I yelled leaning against it. "BILLY!!" A boy yelled and my eyes widened.

"Billy who?" I asked. "BILLY ACACHALLA!!" I heard the boy yell again and I covered my mouth.

"JASEYLA MOON EXPLAIN THIS!!!" I yelled then ran to get Jaseyla. I dragged her over and she looked threw the peep hole.

"Yeah, this is why you pay attention instead of playing on your game boy!" She laughed then opened the door.

Play it cool Juliet.....

"FAN!!" Beth yelled pointing at my tank top and I facepalmed. "SOMEONE COULD'VE WARNED ME ABOUT THIS BEFORE I CHANGED!!!" I yelled making the crew laugh.

"Well I was told not to so..." Mase said and I chased him as he ran away. The crew laughed as Jackson held me back.

"No murdering the person who makes our food!" Jack laughed and I crossed my arms.

"DOES YOU HAVE WAFFLEZ?!?" Cierra yelled in her Sally voice. "Sally, we have waffles!" Jack laughed. "Oh god!" Isaac laughed as Cierra ran in our kitchen.

"SALLY!! Juliet don't move!" Jack said then ran in the kitchen making us laugh.

"MWAHAHA!!" Mase yelled and I turned to see him holding my diary. "OH NO YA DON'T!!" I yelled then chased him.

"I'm gonna help her...." Beth laughed then helped me. "MASE GIVE IT!!" I yelled as he held it above him so I couldn't reach it.

"No, you drew a mustache on my face while I was sleeping!" He laughed. "WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME A GEEK!!" I yelled while jumping to get my diary.

"Fine. Play the hard way." I said then jumped onto his back and got it down. "MINE!!!" I yelled then ran upstairs and hid it under my mattress.

I sighed and layed on the carpet. Isaac walked in and looked at me then laughed. "You okay there?" He laughed.

"No, I got run over by a Tardis!" I joked making him laugh. "Well now the suspenders make sense!" He laughed.

"MATT SMITH BRO!!" I yelled and he laughed then sat next to me. "I'm so glade there is someone here my age!" He laughed.

"Why, no other 16 year olds here?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh, okay." I sighed.

"So....." He trailed. "Oh, wanna play football?" I asked going to the other side of my room and taking out my football.

"You play football?" He asked walking up to me. "Football, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Basketball..." I trailed.

"Tackle or two touch?" He asked. "Tackle!" I smirked. "Okay, I'll go easy on you then!" He laughed.

"Why afraid to be beaten by a girl?" I smirked. "Fine! Let's go!" He laughed and we went outside, girls vs boys!

"And.....HUT!!" Jack yelled then Isaac caught the ball and ran to our side. But I ended up tackling him.

"Maybe I should go easy on you!" I mocked then got off him and helped him up.

"Either that or I suck at football!" He laughed making me laugh too. After a couple minutes we went back to the house.

We walked in laughing because Isaac fell in mud. "It came out of no where!" He laughed and we went to the backyard.

I grabbed the hose and his eyes widened. "What? Goomba scared of WATER?!?" I yelled then sprayed him with the hose. After the mud was off I stopped.

Then I sprayed him again and he chased me. I screamed as he held me by the waist and put the hose over my head. He sprayed me. "Oh your one dead goomba!!" I yelled then chased him.

After that we both got towels and wrapped it around ourselves. We went up to my room and collapsed on the bean bags.

We watched Doctor Who, then Sherlock, and then Adventure Time before Isaac fell asleep. It's only 9:30 pm.

I put a blanket over him and kissed his cheek. Then I pulled my bean bag closer to his then also fell asleep.

Hey so I updated again! I won't be on until 2 or 3 tomorrow b/c of school so that's why I'm updating again! Goodbai my fab cookies! Geronimo!!! *Salutes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...