The Other Salvatore »»» Klaus...

By Insanity69

Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thoug... More

Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Journey to the past
Chapter 3: Dress shopping/ introductions
Chapter 4: Masquerade
Chapter 5: Kidnapped/Elijah
Chapter 6: Seattle 1993/ Meeting Aidan
Chapter 7: Slater/ Katerina
Chapter 8: The Sacrafice
Chapter 9: by the Light of the Moon
Horrorifics
Chapter 10: First day of school
My new fanfiction!!!
Chapter 12: Home sweet home
Chapter 13: The Last Dance
Chapter 14: New Orleans
Chapter 15: The Last Day
Relationships
Chapter 16: The Sun Also Rises/As I lay dying
Chapter 17: The Birthday
Chapter 18: The Hybrid
Author's Note
Chapter 19: 1914
14k!!!!
The Gilbert Twins
New Story!!!!
Chapter 20: The End of the Affair Part 1
Christmas Special Chapter
Authors Note
Jaxx_15
A/N
Chapter 21: Old Friends
Chapter 22: The End of the Affair Part 2
Chapter 23: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 24: The Reckoning
Chapter 25: Smells like Teen Spirit
Chapter 26: Jake
40k!!!!!!!!
Chapter 27: Ghost World
puppet_masterxxx
Chapter 28: Homecoming
Chapter 29: The New Deal
Chapter 30: Our Town
Urgent Author Note
Harry Potter?
Chapter 31: The Ties that Bind
Chapter 32: Bringing out the dead
A/N
Chapter 33: Dangerous Liasions
Chapter 34: All my Children
FINALS
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: The Departed
Chapter 37: Growing Pains
Epilogue
Stories
Stefan fanfic
URGENT AN

Chapter 11: Saving Juliet

31.8K 624 196
By Insanity69

I'm skipping episode 13 for this book and getting right to the part when they all realize Juliet is missing.

-----------------------------------------

Juliet's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" I groan and open my eyes and look up at Jake. "Just kill me already." I say to him. "Nope not going to happen...yet. I need your help." I chuckle darkly. "And what makes you think I'll help you?" "Because I'll kill you if you don't." I shake my head. "Did you not here me say to kill me? And I'm not going to help you." He gets up and grabs a stake dipping it into vervain, walking over to me and stabbing me with it in the stomach. "Bastard." I grumble. He rips out the stake and stabs my leg and i scream. "Stop! Please just stop this!" I started crying. He chuckles. "What the hell is wrong with you Jake! What happened to you? Why are you doing this to me?" He starts pouring vervain on me. "Aaahhhhhh!!!!!" "You hurt me so I hurt you." Are you kidding me! "You've done enough now let me go." He shakes his head. "Not until you help me find someone and answer my questions." "What do you want to know?" "Where is Klaus? And where's Aidan?"

"I'm not answering anything until I get blood." He sighs. "I thought you might say that." He gets up and leaves and comes back with a vile of blood. "Open wide." I open my mouth and he pours it into my mouth. "there is no way in hell I'm telling you where Aidan is." He smacks me across the face. "Where's Klaus?" "How am I supposed to know? I haven't seen him in over 20 years." He pulls the stake out and shoves it in my side. "Where is he?"

"I told you I don't know!" He opens my eyelids and pours the vervain liquid in my eye and I scream.

1 hour later

"Please stop!" I continue to sob. "Kill me! Just kill me already I can't take in anymore!"

Damon's P.O.V.

"We need to find her." I say to Stefan. "I know but where do we start?" Stefan asks and just then Elena walks in. "Well?" I ask her. "Aidan said she isn't with him. And I told him whats going on he says he's coming here to help." Stefan and I nod. "Elena call Bonnie now, get her over here." She nods and walks out of the room on her phone. "Maybe somebody took her." I look to Stefan. "What do you mean somebody took her?" "Well think about it. When we found her car it was on the side of the road and they're was blood and I found this." He pulls a syringe out of his pocket. I throw my glass at the wall. Where could she be!!!!???? I swear when I get my hands on the person who took her I will kill them nice and slowly then watch the life leave they're eyes as I kill them!!! "She said she can't make it." Elena says as she walks into the room. "What if we call Dr.Martin I'm sure he'll be able to find her." Elena suggested. Stefan hugs Elena and I feel a pang in my heart. Elena calls Dr.Martin and he's on his way here.

Several minutes later Dr. Martin and his kid came over and grabbed stuff to do the spell etc. "I need something personal to her that she owns." Dr. Martin explained. I ran up to her room grabbing her charm bracelet and came back down handing it to him. He did the spell and luckily was able to find her. She was in a abandoned house outside Mystic Falls.

We took off immediately, we meaning me, Stefan, Bonnie, Dr.Martin, and Luka. Dr. Martin called Elijah to tell him what happened. We got in our cars and I speeded down the road to where Juliet is. I'm gonna kill the guy if there is even a scratch on him.

Juliet's P.O.V.

I woke up and I was chained to a table. "Please stop." I whisper to Jake. "See this here, the chains attached to this platform your laying on? Once I push this button it'll retract and lower you in the tank below you that's filled with water and vervain." I shake my head violently. "No, no, no please don't do this." He grinned at me. He went over to the system to push the button. "Please stop!" I yelled. I'm so weak. I just want this to end already. A tear slipped through my eye lid running down my cheek. He was about to push the button when he was thrown at the wall. I open my eyes and see Damon. "Damon?" I started to cry. He runs to me breaking the chains so I'm free. Jake gets up and shoots Damon in the head 'killing' him. Be pushes the button. "No!" I hear someone yell and push me off the platform and I heard screaming. I look over to see Stefan face down in the tank.

"Stefan." I whisper. I try standing and i start shaking and fell, I was waiting to fall on to the cold ground but it never came. I looked up and saw Aidan. "Aidan." He smiled. "Its going to be okay." He picks me up bridal style. "Wait Stefan Damon!" I yelled. "We got it from here take her home." Dr. Martin said. Aidan nodded and ran home and he gently laid me on my bed. He left and came back with a few bloodbags. I took them and drained them all quickly and slowly regaining my strength. After i finished them I got up and took a nice long hot shower. After that I got dressed in a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants and crawled into bed and stuggled up against Aidan. He wrapped me in his arms and pulled me closely kissing the top of my head. "Are you okay?" I shrugged. "You are one of the most strongest women I know." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't feel very strong right now." I feel tears building up and I hold them back. He kissed me on the lips and we look into each others eyes. A tear slips and he wipes it away with his thumb. "Your going to be okay." He tries comforting me. "I-I was so scared Aidan." Thats when I couldn't stop sobbing. He pulls me closer to him and rubs my back. And I slowly start falling asleep.

Dream

"He's coming." "Hello?" I yell. "He's coming. Be careful."

"Who's there?" I turn around and I come face to face to my mother. "Mom?" She nods. "H-how are you here?" "Well it's because your dreaming." Well duh. "Mom you said last time Klaus is coming. But when?" She looks down at her hands and I do too. Blood. I look up at my mother and she was covered with blood. "Mom!" "Wake up Juliet." All of a sudden we are in a burning house and she's on fire. "No! Mom!" "Juliet wake up!" My mom yelled. I fell to my knees and put my face in my hands.

End of Dream

"Juliet!" I gasp and sit up in bed. "What time is it?" I ask. "It's 11a.m." I start getting up when Aidan stopped me. "Maybe you should stay in bed for the rest of the day. You've been through alot so you should take in easy." I smile and moved his chin so he's facing me and I kiss him. He deepens the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my waist. I pin him to the bed and straddle his waist and lean down and kiss him and leave butterfly kisses on his lips then jaw down to his neck and collarbone. I smirk and I kiss and nip his neck and he starts to moan and i giggle. I start kissing his lips again, his tongue runs on my bottom and and I decided to tease him alittle. He growls and flips us over and I gasp in surprise and thats when he takes that as his opening and shoves his tongue in his mouth and I moan.

Somebody clears they're throat and we seperate. I look over to see Damon leaning against the door. I walk over to him and hug me and he hugs me back tightly, I can barely breathe. He was probably the one worried the most. Truth is I was closer to Damon when we were human and yea i was close to Stefan too but what me and Damon had was different. He was over protective of me when we were human and Stefan. They would escort me to the founders day parties so I wouldn't go with one of the boys in our town who asked me. And they weren't particulary happy when they found out I was to be married to George Lockwood. But what they didn't know was George was my first love and he was my best friend before we were engaged.

Flashback Mystic Falls 1864

"Where did you learn such an odd game from?" George asked me as I started to run away from him with the football. "I watched Damon and Stefan play this game before, Damon learned it from the camp he was staying at." "Oh I see." I stop running at turn to face him. "So are you just going to just stand there or are you going to play this game with me?" George smirks and chases after me. I pick up my skirt and start to run. George obviuosly runs faster then me and catches up to me. He runs and picks me up spinning me while I laugh. He sets me down on the ground and takes the ball and runs. "Hey thats cheating you distracted me." "You said it yourself Juliet. No rules." I pout and he walks over to me and cups my face with his hands, leans down and kissed me gently on the lips. I smile and grab the ball and run. "Now who is cheating?" I shake my head and continue to run. I stop running when I heard "Juliet!" I turn my head to see father on the porch. "Yes father." "What do you think your doing? Playing a man's game. That's improper for a lady to do so. Maybe you should be punished." I shake my head. "No father, I apologize for doing this, please forgive me." "Very well." He walks back inside. George walks towards me and hugs me and I hug him back. "Juliet?" "Yes George." He gets on one knee and pulls out his grandmothers wedding ring. "Juliet will you marry me?" I smile like an idiot. "Yes." He smiles and puts the ring on my finger and kissed me.

End of Flashback

I'm now sitting on the couch sipping my bourbon waiting for Stefan to come back from hunting. Then I hear the door open then close. I look up to see Stefan looking at me. I run to him and hug him tightly. "Are you okay?" He asks me and I nod. "Are you?" He nods. "Well" He began saying. "I brought back up just in case." I look at the door and I see Elena, Caroline and Bonnie. They run up to me and hug me. "We are taking you to the Grill so get dressed and we will go and girls night tonight here." I nod. I get upstairs and got changed and ran back downstairs and we all left for the grill.

________________________

Can't wait for Klaus to be in the story 0.0

Do you guys like my character Aidan? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Well leave a comment telling me what you think of my character.

Vote/Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
86.5K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
90.9K 2.4K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
103 8 6
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert's life. She meets the Salvatore brothers, falls in love first with one and then the other, and is introduce...