KILL THIS LOVE (BOOK 1)

By jxx_xoxo

Jennie, a victim of her past and a hostage of her mind was an ice cold princess, she doesn't let anyone enter... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR (FINAL CHAPTER)
BOOK 2 IS UP!!

CHAPTER NINE

5.6K 265 39
By jxx_xoxo

The world is full of deceitful lies
Don't ever let it change your beautiful smile
Life is like extreme roller coaster rides
Don't ever let it control your life

You were fed by billions of broken promises
In to your life please get me pressed
You are a sunshine mixed with the hurricane's mess
And little did you know finding you got me so blessed

Every single night there's a pain in your heart
You are trapped in the world of the dark
Demons living inside of your head taking over your life
It's like you had been stabbed by billions of knife

You could light up the world with your smile
But I can see nothing but pain in your eyes
You could light up the stage with fire
But can people see your lies?
You seem tough but you are deeply troubled inside
And can everyone see your shell? That's where you hide

"Miss Kim, the CEO wants to see you in his office."

One of Jennie's colleagues approached her. The feline enchantress nodded her head before fixing her apparel, "Chaeng, you go ahead in the café. CEO wants to speak with me." Jennie heaved a deep sigh; wearing her blank mask.

"Arasso. I will tell Lisa you will be late." The taller blonde smiled sweetly at the older latter; Jennie bobbed her head before turning her heels away.

The feline enchantress plodded inside the elevator and clicked the 13th button but a hand reached its way to the door; avoiding it from closing as he slid himself inside. The tall guy smiled down at the expressionless kitten as he clicked the 10th button.

Jennie uncomfortably shifted on her stance as she felt the discomfort due to a certain eyes burning deep within her skin; her palms started to sweat and her heart suddenly beats rapidly as she feels petrified for life.

The guy never averted his eyes off of the feline enchantress, making her suffocated as her mind gets fuzzy with anxiety; thinking of every worse thing that could possibly happen inside the elevator.

Jennie shut her eyes closed seeing the man wearing a smile that creep her out, she shook her head vigorously; trying to get rid of the thoughts inside her head.

'Ah it feels good.'

The guy extended his hand out in front of her; unintentionally brushing it on her arm. Jennie widened her eyes and flinched, "Please no!" She yelled out in panic, taking a step backward; her back hitting the corner of the wall as the fear washed over her whole existence.

'How does it feel?'

"Miss Kim, are you okay? I'm Hanbin." Jennie covered her ears; shaking her head vigorously as her body trembled in fright, "Pl-please stay a-away. Ple-please." The guy did as he was told so.

Jennie's heavy breathings and her rigorously thumping chest are the only sound discerning inside the small area. Hanbin confusingly took a step backwards as he quickly hid his hands behind his back. The brunette curled herself in a ball in the corner; her hands covering her ears. She shakes her head as her eyes reddening from great fear.

Hanbin kneeled down to comfort the lady, "No! Please go away! Don't touch me please! D-don't!" Jennie begged desperately in fear; her eyes wide and panicking. Hanbin flinched and worriedly left the girl as the elevator opened; revealing his destination.

Jennie was left alone inside; scared to death. She was just looking at nowhere; lost with the voices inside her head. Jennie wanted to cry out loud but no tears dared to come out her feline eyes; she is too debilitated.

She shut her eyes closed, covering her ears as she grasped her hair harshly.

"Stop please. Stop! I don't want to see it!" Jennie muttered angrily to herself. The feline enchantress is shuddering; it was affecting her whole system.

A ring suddenly went off, cutting Jennie from her panic attacks; she grabbed her phone inside her bag relentlessly. She quickly accepted the call as she brought her shaky palms over her ears.

"H-hello?" She quizzed, her voice shaking from fear; she held her other hand to avoid from shuddering but to no avail.

"Jennie, where are you?" Jennie instantaneously broke down in tears; hollering over the phone hearing the sound of comfort.

"Oh my gosh! Are you crying? Are you done with your work?"

"I-I... Lisa pl-please come h-here. Please. Please." Jennie sobbed hard as she was getting out of breath; hearing Lisa's voice just melted everything inside her.

"Don't cry please. Inhale and exhale, Jennie. Inhale and exhale." Lisa cooed over the phone but Jennie's cries got louder as she shook her head vigorously, "L-Lisa ju-just c-come. I need y-you." Jennie pleaded as heavy tears continue to pour down her cheeks; making her feel suffocated.

"I'm already walking okay? Where are you?" Lisa asked perturbed; she instantaneously exited herself in the café with Rosie trailing behind her.

"E-elevator. I'm scared, Lisa. I'm s-scared." Jennie answered through loud cries; sounding almost incoherent.

"I am coming, angel. Take a deep breath. Don't hang up the phone, okay? I'm coming." Lisa ran as fast as she can hearing Jennie's pained cries; hearing her like this will always break her.

Lisa stopped in front of the main building; her hands on her knees as she try to catch her breath, "Hey bud!" She breathlessly greeted the guy in the black suit as she waved her hand at him.

"What's the matter, Ma'am?" He asked.

Lisa took a deep breath before replying, "I'm here to fetch Jennie. She is not feeling well." The guard nodded his head before letting the foreigner in with her best friend still trailing behind her.

Lisa hurriedly scampered towards the elevator and clicked it; she waited in anticipation as she tapped her foot impatiently, "Jen, I'm here okay? Please be okay." She spoke ever so softly through the phone, still hearing the brunette's heavy sobs from the other line.

"Pl-please come, Li-Lisa."

Ding~

The elevator opened; revealing the feline enchantress looking terrified as ever; it's like she had seen a ghost, curled in to a ball in the corner wearing a smudged make-up, heavy tears pouring down her feline eyes as she cried in horror breathlessly. Lisa gasped seeing her state; her heart wrenching at the sight.

"Oh my god, Jennie!" The Thai speedily kneel in front of Jennie and engulfed her in to a hug in an instance; Jennie gripped Lisa's collar as she buried her face on her chest; crying hysterically as her body still trembling from fear.

"Unnie! Gosh, Lisa what happened?" The blonde stood on the elevator door, frozen on her stance seeing the intimidating Jennie having an emotional breakdown; looking pale as ever.

"Chaeng, can you tell your CEO that Jennie isn't feeling well?" Lisa softly asked as her heart getting heavier seeing how messed up Jennie is right now.

Rosie nodded, "I'll take care of it, Liz. Don't worry."

"Thank you, Chipmunk. Thank you." She shot her friend a warm smile. Rosie frowned before turning her heels away and getting inside the other elevator.

"Lisa pl-please take me. I-I don't want to b-be here." Jennie begged; finally looking in to the taller latter's eyes, her eyes mixed with emotions.

Lisa nodded her head before she enfold Jennie in to her arms tightly, "I will take you home, arasso? Tell me what happened once we reach your house, okay?" Lisa cooed but Jennie shook her head.

"P-please do-don't leave me alone in my h-house. S-someone might be th-there and hurt m-me again." Jennie spoke through hard sobs; her voice shaky.

Lisa shushed her up; tears dared to come out of her doe orbs but she pushed it all back and rubbed her back in a mollifying manner causing Jennie's heavy breathing to cease down, "Go h-home with m-me, Lisa."

"I will angel. I am here, okay? You're okay now. It's okay." Lisa brushed her hair as she placed a sweet peck over the brunette's temples.

"Lili is not going anywhere." Lisa cooed and smiled softly towards the terrified shaking tigress beauty as she wiped her tears gently using her thumbs.

Lisa carefully pulled her up as she kneel back down in front of her, patting her back for Jennie to ride on. The brunette instantaneously crashed her body over the latter's back; her tears still descending down her flawless beauty.

Lisa picked the brunette's bag up and got a hold of her thighs to guard her from falling, "We are going home, angel." She cooed as she tilted her head to look at the brunette's face resting on her shoulders; tears pouring down her cheeks down to Lisa's coat.

Lisa chuckled as she ambled towards the exit door, "You still look like an angel who showed me the gate to heaven even if you cry."

Lisa heaved a deep sigh; relief that the brunette is safe and sound in her arms. Jennie closed her eyes and nuzzled her face on the crook of Lisa's neck; sniffling and sobbing at the same time while her hands gripped tight on the latter's neck.

"An angel like you shouldn't be crying because the skies get sad too." Lisa mumbled but it was audible for Jennie to hear; she sobs, feeling herself flattered by Lisa's words.

Jennie finally felt someone is really there for her through bad times.

She isn't alone.

She is loved.

"Girl, I'll stay through the bad times..." Lisa trailed off; singing an unfamiliar song to the brunette, making her feel at ease as she slowly flicker her eyes and stared at the singing girl with a beatific smile plastered on her face.

"Even if I have to fetch you every day." Lisa continued to sing; glancing at Jennie whose eyes are already glued on her. She smiled softly.

"We'll get by with a smile." Lisa's smiles grew bigger making Jennie's heart flutter.

"You can never be too happy in this life..." A tear escaped Jennie's feline eyes as the thought of finally not being alone anymore hit her hard.

Lisa came unexpectedly and slowly getting her out of the pit dark hole.

For a short amount of time, Lisa made Jennie feel that she isn't alone in her battle. 

That someone is going to pull her up when she tripped herself.

Someone waiting for her to come home and give her the biggest and tightest hug.

Someone who showed her radiant colors and not just plain black and white.

Lisa released her hand from Jennie's thighs and wiped the tear off her cheeks and quickly brought her hand back to its place.

"In a world where everybody hates a happy ending story, it's a wonder love can make the world go round." Lisa continued to sing softly; calming Jennie's palpitating nerves and giving her mind serenity.

"But don't let it bring you down and turn your face in to a frown." Jennie tighten her hold on Lisa and closed her eyes back as the calmness and light washed over her; heaving a now serene breath, Jennie mumbled incoherently.

"You bring me home but I'm scared..." Lisa didn't stir as she hadn't heard the word from Jennie.

"You will get along a little prayer and a song." Lisa finished singing and smiled to herself seeing the angel on her back having her peace once again.

"I'll fix you." Lisa whispered with a smile.

-----------------------------------------

"L-Lisa?" Jennie flicked her eyes open; panic surged through her not seeing the foreigner beside her.

"Lisa?" She called out; her voice cracking.

The demoiselle hurriedly slid out of the covers and scampered down the stairs; still searching for Lisa around, her heart beating furiously when she saw no trace of Lisa in the living room.

"Lisa?" She called out a little louder, her palms starting to get sweaty.

A tear escaped her eyes as the thought of being left alone corrupted her mind; her anxiety getting the best of her. Jennie walked aimlessly inside her huge house until she saw a figure in the kitchen.

Jennie in no time ran towards the kitchen and engulfed the taller latter in to a tight hug; burying her face on Lisa's back.

"Oh hey, angel. What's wrong? Why are you shaking?" Lisa asked worriedly as she gently put her hands over Jennie's trembling ones.

Lisa swiftly twirl her body around and hugged the smaller demoiselle back, "I th-thought y-you left. I---I..." Jennie stuttered causing Lisa to smile warmly as she released a miniscule chortle.

"Didn't I tell you I will stay? I'm not going anywhere, Jen." Lisa cooed cupping Jennie's cheeks; the brunette slowly bobbed her head, "Now, calm down okay? Drink plenty of water."

Jennie looked out with a disturbed look, "You are not going to leave me here all alone, aren't you?" Lisa smiled; pulling away from the hug as she poured a glass of water and handed it to the kitten.

Lisa patted her head, "I will never. I will be right wherever you are. Bare that in mind." Jennie nodded still recovering from her sudden panic as she placed her glass of water on the sink.

"I cooked us dinner, by the way. I was just waiting for you to wake up." Lisa stated, removing the apron around her body.

"What did you cook?"

"Your favorite, of course." Lisa beamed; bringing up the dish as she twirled her body around, making small weird dances.

"Walla~ Seolleongtang!" She exclaimed; sticking her hand up in the air and the other one holding the dish in front of the latter's face.

Jennie looked at her; biting the inside of her cheeks as she tried to suppress a smile.

"Oh come on! Show that smile now, don't hide it inside, Jennie." Lisa grinned; putting the dish back on the kitchen counter as she crosses her arms, looking teasingly at Jennie.

Jennie raised her brows up; looking blandly at Lisa but instantaneously broke in to a gummy smile.

Lisa held her chest; acting as if it was shot, "Ouch! You need to take responsibility of this, Kim Jennie." She exaggeratedly stated, making Jennie feel convulsed.

"Excuse me?" The brunette raised her eyebrow.

"This!" Lisa pointed to her heart, "Because you stole it." She broke in to a cheeky grin in an instance making Jennie smile her gummy smile once again; her cheeks blushing.

"I could stare at you smiling for a lifetime." Lisa's eyes glistened from merriment; her heart swelling at the sight of making Jennie Kim smile.

"Stop!" Jennie squealed while covering her face with both of her hands making Lisa chuckle.

"You can bury me six feet under with that lovely gummy smile of yours, angel."

"I said stop, Lisa! I'm serious now." Lisa raised her brow in a teasing manner, "Oh really? Look at me then." She smirked.

"No!"

"Why not?" Lisa whined; pouting playfully.

"Be-because I-I'm shy." Jennie whispered but loud enough for Lisa to hear.

"You are cute." Lisa complimented for the last time and chuckled at the blushing state of the brunette.

"Come on, let's eat." She offered a chair for Jennie to sit which the latter quickly accepted, "Thank you." Jennie smiled; her cheeks still red.

"No hay problema, mi amor." Lisa bowed talking in Spanish that had caused the brunette to blush again from her last words.

----------------------------------------------

"Jen?" Lisa tilted her head at the brunette engrossed at the screen beside her.

"Hmmm?" Jennie hummed; shoving a mouthful of popcorn in her mouth.

"What really happened earlier?" Lisa finally quizzed; Jennie froze on her stance as her body stiffened.

Lisa noticed her change of mood and heaved a deep sigh, "Hey, I'm not forcing you, okay? I just want to know but if you are not ready, it's okay. I respect that but please know that my ears are all open when you are ready to open up." She smiled, rubbing Jennie's back.

"And what makes you think I will open up to you?" Jennie snickered; pushing Lisa's hand away as she realized she should never let anyone in her life especially if she is starting to break her own walls for the latter beside her.

"I just know it." Lisa casually replies with a smile on her radiant features making Jennie scoffed.

"You will judge me just like my mom when you find out. Everyone is like that nowadays. They will treat you right at first but when they found out your flaws they will disgrace you and leave you with their broken fucking promises! " Jennie muttered angrily; her heart scattering at the memory.

"I am not your dad and neither your mom, Jennie. We are whole different persons." The foreigner heaved a deep sigh; her eyes burning deep on Jennie's face.

"And what makes you different from them?" She scoffed; her eyes darken as she looked at Lisa.

"Because I like you." Lisa simply stated with a soft smile. Jennie blinked her eyes numerous times as her face mellow down; she looks away.

"And I'll do everything for you to trust me. We are on this together, Jennie." Jennie frowned; scared that she might just hurt Lisa in the process.

"Lisa, you don't understand. It's better if you stay away from me as early as possible. I am no good." Jennie spoke through muted tones.

"Jennie, you don't understand that people aren't the same. I'll stay close to you even if you push me away multiple times. I will do whatever it takes."

"I don't even know you, Lisa."

"It's because you are not giving yourself a chance to get to know me. All you do is push me away but isn't it enough, Jen? What I'm showing to you? Isn't it enough for you to get to know me?" Jennie held her head down as she fiddled with her fingers.

"You wouldn't be asking me to stay with you if you don't trust me with just a little bit of your heart."

"Why me, Lisa? Why me? I don't understand you." Jennie sobbed as a tear escaped her feline eyes.

"Because you don't see how worthy you are! Jennie, you are worthy of all the love God shared in this fucking universe!" Lisa exclaimed; irritation filling her veins.

"You are worth of multiple shots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 13.9K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
847K 18.6K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...
78.9K 2.7K 27
Dr. Jennie Kim is one of the top surgeons in the country. She is a hard worker, kind-hearted and soft-spoken person. Little did everyone around her k...
1.9M 68.1K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...