A Mermaids Direction >> Harry...

By _ChanLou_

This is a story about Jade Walker. Just a normal teenage girl waiting to turn 19. Well...... Almost normal. B... More

Chapter 1: It all started with a plane ride
Chapter 2: Having Dinner
Chapter: 3 Exploring
Chapter 4: Learning new things
Chapter 5: Clubbing and Sleeping
Chapter 7: The Freak
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Visitors pt: 1
Chapter 10: Visitors pt: 2
Chapter 11: Down by the Ocean
Chapter 12: One Heated Night
Chapter 13: Morning Sex
Chapter 14: At The Club (CIALL) & (ZOLA)
Chapter 15: The Run-Away
Chapter 16: When you touch water
Chapter 17: Swimming with Others
Chapter 18: The Real Date (part 1)
Chapter 19: The Real Date (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Inked!
Chapter 21: Disaster
Chapter 22: Behind the Scene
Chapter 23: Up All Night
Chapter 24: Save Me
Chapter 25: No Control
Chapter 26: Shocker!
Chapter 27: Detective's
Chapter 29: Taken
Chapter 30: Secret Passage Ways
WORKING ON TRAILER!
authors note :

Chapter 6: Secrets and Powers

257 9 0
By _ChanLou_

Jades P O V

----------

'I got in the boat with Harry as we drove home. And when we were right in the middle if nowhere a gouge wave came up and splashed the whole boat. I looked at Harry then all if a sudden a familiar tingly feeling in my legs happened and out popped a green and blue tail. His eyes widened and then he jumped into the lake only for a shark to come up right beside him'

Then I woke up. Thank god it was just d dream. I need to experiment with myself. I got up from the heart shaped bed and walked into the bathroom. I took out a clear plastic cup and filled it with water.

I cleared my mind and took a deep breath. Then I ficas end my eyes on the cup. I took my hand and put it up in a stopping form. Then I slowly closed my hand. When I closed my hand the water boiled. I quickly opened my hand back to the stoping form and the water froze solid. I wonder what will happen if I do hi half way. I unfroze the water then, I put my hand into a c formation and a bubble of water popped out. I tried it again and pulled my hand upward and a stream in mid air happened. Like if you spilled water and paused the scene how the liquid is like a stream. That's exactly how it looked.

The next thing I tried was smashing my fingers together and turn my palm upward as if some one was handing me something and then the water turned into gel/jelly. Wow. This is amazeballs.

Soon I heard groaning. Harry's awake. I made my hand into a fist an made the gel turn back into water.

I walked into the bedroom.

"Come lay back down, love!" Harry asked with his sleepy husky voice. "Okay!" I said. I climbed in bed and cuddled into Harry's warm side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and put his head on my chest. I started to play with his hair. I would poke my finger into a curl and the pull on one to make it bounce.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Umm. Nothing sorry." I said embarrassed but awkward at the same time. I shook him off of me and buried my head into my pillow. Completely embarrassed. He shifted and it felt like he sat up. The. He spoke,"i didn't say I didn't like it!" I smiled.

The I turned around to face him. He collapsed on top of me. He held my waist tightly and put his head on my chest again. I played with his curls. After a while he looked up and sat up. The he pulled me into his lap. He was sitting crisscross so I just wrapped my legs around his torso. I looked up into his eyes then..............

---------Harry's P O V-----------

I want to kiss her red, beautiful, lips. And hold her and call her mine. Okay. Harry 17 seconds of pride. I said to myself.

17- I pulled her into lap.

16-after she wrapped my legs around my torso. The I asked,"why would a beautiful girl like you ever kiss a guy like me?"

15- I closed my eyes when she said,"Why not?"

14- I opened my eyes surprised. The she took my face and kissed it. I held onto her waist for support before I passed out.

She tangled her hands in my hair and gently pulled occasionally.

----------Jade's P O V-----------

I kissed him. For a second I forgot about my problems. IM A DAMN MERMAID! I CANT LOVE! IM A FUCKING MONSTER! WHO LOVES A MONSTER! I have to tell Harry before I hurt him. i pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Jade? Will you go on a det with me?" he asked.

"Harry I have to show you something first." I said and bit my lip. "Okay. Shoot." he said.

"No I will show you went we get home." I said. He nodded excitedly. But I smiled weakly.

_________

•LATER THAT DAY AT THE HOUSE•(still jades pov)

_________

I went to my room and put on some white shorts that ended mid thigh. And a Spider-Man shirt. I slipped on my converse and went down stairs. "Ready?" I asked Harry.

He nodded.

I lead him down around the cave entrance. "Okay so the day I had to go pee I walked over here and wasn't paying attention and fell in that hole." I said pointing to it. He nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
4.7K 201 81
I am rating this story PG13 due to language and just a little bit of sexual activity (kissing/making out)...
4.1K 45 24
Lauren's your typical really nice quiet and a little bit nerdy..... She's also the person you would least expect to like One Direction! Which to beg...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...