My Neighbor is a Bad Boy?

By Theycallusteenagers

What would you do if a family moved in next door to you, with a boy your age that had a killer accent and was... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note *PLEASE READ*
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Well.. Im back?

Chapter Thirty-Three

36.8K 695 277
By Theycallusteenagers

(Author's Note)

I dedicated this to Jolcei because 

1. She's Aussie

2. Her comments crack me up and make my day

3. She's from Australia xD

4. 1&3 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mistake.

That was the first word that came into my mind.

That kiss was a total mistake.

I stared at my ceiling, it had different shapes through out the paint. I tried to make out animals but I couldn't find any. My mind wasn't focused on paint designs or how much a cute pair of shoes were in the corner store.

I was focused on Luke, and how when his lips were pressed against mine how they felt. I wanted to memorize that feeling and hold on to it tight. But even if that kiss was only hours before, it was slowly fading into the a distant memory that I'd soon forget the feeling of that one kiss.

Because after all it was a mistake.

Today was that one day that he would make me feel like a princess, with his lips pressed to mine. Then tomorrow he'll be a total asshole towards me.

My bedroom door busted open, and I quickly sat up. Dee and Kirah stood there smiling like they were getting ready to pounce on me for information. "I'm guessing you ladies don't know the art of knocking." I said sounding bored.

They both ran up to my bed and pounced on it, they landed on their stomachs and put their hands under neath their chins, "Tell us everything." Kirah said smiling.

I groaned and grabbed my fluffy spinderman pillow and threw it over my face.

"You can't ignore just all day you know." Kirah said.

"I can try." I mumbled my face still pressed against my pillow. I could feel someone moving closer to me, and that feeling was proved right when I felt a breath on my neck. I froze and instantly smelling vanilla and pine trees. The sent stung my nose; it was all too familiar.

My head hit the pillow and then I moved it back up again. I looked around my room, seeing that no body was in there.

"I'm so confused."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"BITE ME!"

"MAYBE I WILL."

I screamed bloody murder backing away from the sharp teeth, "NO I'LL GET HERPES."

"What?"

"Exactly." I said wiggling my eyebrows, holding back laughter.

"Your one messed up mofo." Jake said pointing to me his adams apple bobbing up and down. I smiled and winked, "Oh I know." I then grabbed his arm and pulled him into the arcade that everyone was waiting for us; and my everyone, I mean Dee, Kirah, Lexi, Micheal, Noah, and Seth.

We were all hanging out today and ordering three pizzas to fill our empty stomachs. When Lexi asked if she could ask Luke if he wanted to come while we were all standing in my kitchen making arrangements, everyone's head and eyes shot to my direction.

I shrugged and said I don't care, but my mind was racing a million miles a second. My thoughts went back to that day of making out with Luke, it was a slip. It meant nothing.

So Lexi asked him and he said he might show up or he might not.

I'm praying for the not showing up. As much as I want to see him, I shouldn't risk it. So if he does show up I'll leave. I can't be in the same room. I'm afraid I'll jump on his bones.

"Jordan? Hellooo? Earth to Jordan?"

I visibly shook my head and stared at Lexi. She was trying to tlak to me, but silly me was stuck in a day dream or just jumbled thoughts I guess.

"Yeah sorry I wasn't focusing." I said with a straight face, it was my poker face; no emotion. She smiled back at me and started again, "Your parents and I were talking and they said that you'd have to stay over at my house while Seth and them go to the family reunion that you refuse to go to. Well they said my house or Trinity's or something."

I scrunched my face up like I smelt a vulgar smell.

I just remembered over hearing my parents talking about that but I didn't think of anything about it. Last year when every they were around which wasn't very often they'd always talk about the "up coming family reunion" or as I like to call it; "Hell in a Cabin for 2 weeks."

Everyone in my family either thinks I'm annoy and I swear too much or that I'm a bad influence on my younger cousins. Well you know what I say to that... Fuck you... you fucking fuck.

Damn I need a shirt that says that.

I finally told my mom I didn't want to go and she told me she doesn't blame me. This year no one will ask about me, they all love Seth. Why? We maybe never know. Probably because he was the first born and there's always something special about the first born right?

No, I think the real reason they hate me is because I don't like the rich snootiness that they all ooze. I don't live up the expectations of being "rich." I mean come on. My aunts house has a elevator in it. A freakin elevator and no I'm not talking about on normal elevators with elevator music and such I'm talking about the expensive Las Vegas elevators that are glass from ceiling to floor to the walls. All glass, and it spits you up so fast your afraid you'll get whip lash.

Another example of their ugly rich ways is my uncle Charlie. He has a swimming pool that is glass and 50 feet water slides in his back yard that lead to the god forsaken pool.

That's not even it; his house.. Okay scratch that bullshit lie his 20 star hotel makes my mansion look like it belongs in a trailer park, and the actual trailers are outhouses. 

So now do you completely understand why I don't want to go to this 'Family reunion?' 

"I'll probably just make other arrangements if that's okay." I mumbled loud enough for her and Jake to only hear. 

She looked at me for a second that nodded slowly, "Okay that's fine. I figured as much because of L-" She stopped suddenly staring at the entrance of the Pizza shop. Lexi mumbled something under breath that sounded like 'Oh hell no.' but I couldn't be certain. 

I turned around to look at where she was staring, once I turned around I felt a great wave of annoyance. 

"Freakin Luke." I mumbled and turned around trying to restrain from telling Jake I was leaving. I want my food. As much as I want to jump on him and kill him with my lips and pronounce his mouth no longer a virgin. But he was by a popular brown head from school. I recognized her I just didn't know her name. That and i wanted food. I'm a growing woman. 

But I couldn't help but hate her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Oh stop." The brown headed slut said play pushing Luke shoulder. I recently learned her name was   Ava. A whore name for a whore that spreads her legs for a living. (A/N No offence to anyone with that name) 

Okay I guess I'm being a tad judgemental towards her; but I mean if you say another girl all over your ex boyfriend wouldn't you be a bit spiteful? Or am I just over exaggerating?

Luke draped his arm around her shoulders and pull her in towards him. He whispered something into her ear which made her giggly sickly. 

Even though I was across the table and there was conversation on my side, I was still ignoring the talk around me and staring/ glaring towards them. They were being all cuddly on the south end of the getting smaller by the second table. 

I felt like screaming PUBLIC DISPLAY OF ASS! .. But I didn't. I held it in. 

Jake was sitting right next to me holding Dee's hand while Lexi and Seth were all over each other and Kirah and I sat there looking incredibly awkward with all these couples. We both looked at each other and nodded in agreement glad we were both thinking the same thing. 

Let's get the fuck out of here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Five minutes after Kirah and i had semi mind agreement we told everyone that we were leaving and headed out, just for Kirah to stop 2 feet away from the truck. "I have to pee." 

"Cause I need to know your bowel moments." I said disgusted.

"Peeing doesn't involve you bowels." 

"What are you a peeintologist?" 

"Whatever I'm going to the bathroom wait for me here." Kirah said walking away back towards the pizza shack. I stood there making noises with my mouth such as clicking and farts. 

I heard footsteps around me but it was only 10 so I wasn't worried. But when they started getting closer to me that's when my heart picked up speed and I was frozen into place. I couldn't see anything around me; everything was black and I felt like a mad man was going to snatch me at any second. 

I could almost hear the jaws background music taking me captive, and the predator jumping out at me and killing me because I was the girl who didn't fight back. 

"BOO!" 

I screamed, okay little more than screamed. I yelled loudly "Dear god dear lord" in a high pitched tone that could of broken glass. I was shaking when I turned around to see who the person I was going to kill was. 

The one... the only... 

Noah?

"Noah?" I said almost not believing my eyes. Do I need glasses? 

He smiled proudly and nodded his head, I instantly hit is arm hopefully injuring an important muscle.  

"Your a complete ass!" I said punching him multipule times in a row. "I-" punch. "Hate-" punch. "You!" punch, punch, punch. He stared at me with laughter glowing in his eyes. "You done?" He was smirking his lips almost in the straight line besides one side of his mouth that was tilted upwards and had smile creases around the edge. 

I noticed I was staring at his mouth, when I knocked out of whatever that was and pulled the sleeves of my jacket further down my hand until it was fully cover and moved the hair out of my eyes, looking the other way; towards the Pizza door. 

"Sorry about scaring you Macauly." Noah said nudging my elbow a little. I glared at him and shoved his elbow away from mine. 

"Asshole." I mumbled under my breath. 

"What was that?" 

"Huh? Did you say something?" I said trying to play it off like I didn't say anything and didn't hear him. He rolled his eyes not believing my obvious lie. 

"Your a horrible liar you know that right?"  He said moving a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"How so?" I mumbled. 

"Your left side of your lip twitches and you look away from me." He mumbled looking straight into my eyes and grabbing my chin pulling my head up towards his face so he could see my whole face. "Your so pretty." 

I could feel my cheeks warming up a little, then I realized he was moving in closer wanting a kiss and  my face exploded in a red color that was highly embarrassing. Damn good thing it was dark. 

Then when he was 2 inches away the Pizza door opened and he looked over towards it and laughed, "Saved by the sister huh?" He looked back at me smiling with his perfect white teeth. That took my breath away. 

He kissed my forehead then was suddenly gone leaving my heart uncontrollably beating and me looking hot and flustered. "Yeah saved by the sister."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Author's Note)

HEYOO! Haha

Noah, Luke or maybe just maybe.. Jake?

Hmm. You choose I want feedback my Wattpaders!! 

LEXI TO THE SIDE & this picture cracks me up xD

So I'm waiting for my Landry to be done and dry and it's 10:59 TheycallusteenagersX time. & I'm going insane because I have school tomorrow. D: 

Okay well I'm not in a very silly mood because I had a not so good today...

OH yeah I was suppose to update bout my Boyfriend? Ha, funny story actually.... He kinda.. uhh Cheated on me and Shit. Yup. Don't worry, put the pitchforks away I kick him in the balls so hard he's not having babies anytime soon. (:

I got this. Haha. 

Anyways I'm tired and I'm gonna crash on the motherfucking couch. Enjoy the Chapter and until later! 

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.ANDOTHERSHIT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 364 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.9K 108 22
Jordan Duval is one of your typical 16 year old girls. She has standard looks and has a perfect body. She was nothing special though. She lived with...
17.7K 531 10
A new town and a hot new neighbor what could go wrong or will it be so right? Warning: For ages 18+. Explicit language.
3.5M 95.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...