โ™– God's Well โ™–

By CheckmateFanfics

Wells are intriguing things. You'd think they were nothing more than sources of life-giving water, but in tru... More

Epigraph
Genesis 24: Isaac and Rebekah
I: The Promise
II: The Heartbreak
III: The Prayer
Genesis 29: Jacob and Rachel
Exodus 2: Moses and Zipporah
John 4: Jesus and Photine

Credits

19 5 0
By CheckmateFanfics

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: Wells are intriguing things. You'd think they were nothing more than sources of life-giving water, but in truth they are far more significant than that. Just ask Isaac and Rebekah, Jacob and Rachel, Moses and Zipporrah, or Jesus and Photine. For them, the mundane task of visiting a well became the day when faith met fate.

ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ: @Empressotaku on Wattpad

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀs ʙʏ: @lafatiguecbo on Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.2K 10
ยซVAGUENESS/SECRET/ROMANCEยป LONAR ALIKSANDERO ู„ุง ุบุงู„ุจ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู…ุฑู‡ุง ุณูˆู‰ ูƒูˆู†ู‡ุง ูุชุงุฉ ุฃุถุญุช ุดุฑุณุฉ ุฌุฑุงุก ู…ุง ุจู„ูˆุฑุฉ ุญูŠุงุชู‡ุง ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ุฉุŒ ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ุทุงุฆุดุฉ ุฃุตุจุญุช ู…ุงุฑุฏุฉ ุญูŠู† ุฑู…...
6.2M 401K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
77.7K 2.7K 66
๐‘จ๐’ ๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’. ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง...
Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

104K 6.4K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...