Pikachu imagines

By ReadinWriter

Here's some cute, sad, and other emotional imagines. So this version is like the movie, voiced by Ryan Reynol... More

☆Sad Pikachu ☆
☆Jellachu☆
☆Trouble☆
☆Wild☆
☆Sunny Days☆
☆Sparks Will Fly☆

☆Sad reader☆

655 19 2
By ReadinWriter

Y/n's P.O.V
I ran. I no longer cared, my boyfriend(or girlfriend), just dumped me. We had been together for almost three years, and I thought they asked me out to dinner to propose. I get there, we have a few drinks and then he(she) dumps me. I ran out after slapping them. I run home, open the door. And as I speed walk to my room I hear Pikachu.

"Ya alright kid..?" I don't answer him, as I just make a bee line to my room and slam the door. I throw myself on my bed and scream into the pillow, all the obscurities I wish I could say to the garbage I'd been calling 'babe'. I ended up crying myself to the point that my eyes are dry. I lay there on my stomach, my head on its side, and me having to breathe through my mouth.

"I hate crying..." I look at the wall, and every little nick, I study. Then there's a knock on the door,

"Y/n.." I give a 'hmm..' in response, and the door opens. I hear small 'pit pats' of Pikachu's feet, and a struggle, and a small 'thump'. I move my head to the other side, and see Pikachu on the floor. I drop my arm off the bed, and Pikachu scrambles up my arm. I bring my arm back up, and tuck it under my head. As I feel him sit on my back.

"Y/n." I roll over on to my back, and listen as Pikachu falls back to the ground. I let out a small giggle, as I sit up. I turn to face him on the floor, and pick lean over to pick him up. I sit him on my lap, and hug him tight. He kind of freezes up, then snuggles close. I yawn, and bring my knees up, trapping Pikachu in my cuddles.

~Here's another little bit~

♤♡ReadinWriter◇♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...