'แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœแด' -แดขแด…สœ

By unsaidjozlyn

๐™‡๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
Discountinued
15
16
17

7

2.2K 45 19
By unsaidjozlyn

Lena's POV:

Today is a day that none of you will enjoy, I will also find no happiness in it. I know the pain Zach will feel today, and for the rest of his life. Today I'm starting the treatments, my mind hopes they'll work, but if we're being honest, my head knows I'm going to have to go deeper than I did with myself.

Today is a day that ran my nerves out of my body, today was beyond stressful and I'm not even out of bed yet, but I suppose I should get up if I wanna get the process started. I wanted a relaxed, yet up to date outfit, so I chose my choker blouse with opened shoulders, my high waisted shorts, and black combat heels, pairing the whole look with a beige purse.

My cold tiled floor hitting my feet doesn't really bother me anymore so I just stripped across my room and to the empty bathroom. I let my black hair fall from the great bun I had tossed it in last night due to how hot my room became.

The tangles were brushed out, and my shower playlist began on my phone, I set my phone in my showerproof case then peeled the pj's I slept in off.

I twisted the water on, adjusting it before my bare feet stepped in. I won't put you through the boring shower routine, so let's skip to me getting out. My shower wasn't enjoyable as it normally was, I'm guessing since today's different.

I dried my wet body off with my gray towel, tossed it to the side, and began dressing. The outfit slid on easily so I went with my shoes next. My makeup was light, I rarely ever wear makeup so I did some mascara, and gloss. I brushed the knotted mess known as hair then threw it up in a top knot, sprayed a few clicks of my body spray on then left the bathroom, shutting the light off on the way.

I tossed twenty dollars, extra gloss, lip balm, and my wallet into my handbag then set off downstairs. The scent of bagels hitting my nose as I reached the sixth step. When entering the kitchen, there set, Gabbie, Jack, and surprisingly Jonah and Daniel.

Me: Hey everyone, what're you doing here?

Gabbie: I invited them over for breakfast, and then later when you get home I was thinking we could all go out.

Me: Um, you know what I have to do today at work right?

Gabbie: Oh yeah, I know today's going to be hard, and I don't wanna push you, but you haven't been out for years Lena.

Me: I guess this one time wouldn't hurt, sure I'll go with you guys when I get back.

Gabbie: Great, now sit and eat your bagels.

We all planned on mini-golf and pretzels after I got home until then they said movies and popcorn were their go-to. We all finished eating around the same time, I helped Gabbie place everything up then gave her and Jack hugs. I've grown closer to Jonah and Daniel so I have them hugs as well. The door was in my view as I slipped a light jacket on and said my goodbyes to all my friends.

Me: Bye everyone.

Gabbie: Bye hun.

Jonah: See ya.

Jack: Bye Lt.

Daniel: Bye Lena.

My jeep was unlocked and had me stationed in it in minutes. I drove off into the way of the penitentiary, blasting my 90s playlist. The drive lasted the same amount of time it does every day so skip that. I pull up, show my I.D to the guard by the gate, and drive-in. The halls felt dusk. Unlike the many other times I've been here, the mood seemed to know what was going to happen.

I received the keys for Zachary's room from Logan and walked straight in. Something odd was behind the door though, Zach still slept, but with a guest. I recognized him as well, Corbyn Besson, turns out he's Zach's only friend, they looked quite sound, I didn't wanna be that person who ruins the moment, but if Zach was going to get better then I needed to wake him.

Me: Zach I'm sorry to wake you two, but we have to start the treatments today.

Zach: Alright, Corbyn wake up, please.

Zach's POV:

A voice awoke me, oh great Lena's here. I hushed my voice to where Corbyn could hear, making him shuffle and groan of displeasure, I laid my hand on his hip, pushing his body softly.

Me: Corbyn please, I have to so something and I don't want you here for it.

Corbyn: Alright.

His tired body set up, still not taking notice to Lena as he pulled the blanket he brought last night around his shirtless body. He only caught notice of her once he turned around, extending his hand to hers.

Corbyn: Hello, I'm Corbyn Besson.

Lena: Hi, I'm Lena Taylor's, Zach's doctor, don't worry Corbyn, I'll take care of Zach.

Corbyn: Thank you, goodbye.

Lena: Bye.

Corbyn walked past her, being sure to not bump into her, but she shuffled out of the way. Her body then turned my way, her small smile was angled, I knew what today was and I was not one bit ready.

Me: Let's just get today over with.

Lena's POV:

I really wasn't trying to be rude and separate them, Corbyn seemed to keep Zach under control, and that's one thing I haven't seen since I've been here.

Zach: Let's just get today over with.

Me: At least you only have to deal with me for five hours instead of eight. We're going to do one hour in the chair, and the rest with the tape, are you ready?

Zach: Like I said let's just get it over with.

Me: It'll be best if you don't wear your shirt or shoes, so let's go.

I led the way, Zach trailed behind slowly, gathering his thoughts was something he was dedicated to doing right now. I understand how he's feeling even if he won't show it. The thing is that you get irritated with everything, every noise becomes
heightened, everything you touch seems fake.
Everyone feels unworthy of your trust, it's all too much to handle right now, but it's got to happen.

We finally reach the room holding the electrocution chair, Zach gave me a look that I haven't received from him before, fear. Out of my few days here, not once has he showed me any fear, but as I said, I feel it for him as well. He made his way into the chair, I latched the black leather straps around his wrists and ankles, locking them in securely.

Me: Zach we're going to start with small shocks, I want you to focus on something that makes you happy, maybe your mom, brother, or sister. What were their names, Reese and Ryan, focus on them. Concentrate on one of your favorite memories with them.

Zach: Okay, I know that I haven't said anything yet, but thank you. I like being what I am, but I miss my family more, so thank you because if this works then I get to see them. Promise me one thing though, if I get out then Corbyn leaves too.

Me: I promise you, Zachary, that I will get Corbyn out to, and you're welcome. We're starting now, do you have a memory?

Zach: Yes.

I gave him just a smile, more reassuring than the last. I pushed the handle forward, letting it send shocks into Zach, his body took them fairly well, that is until the memory was lost, I think he was seizing.

Me: Zach are you alright?

Zach: Fuck...I'm f-fine, keep going.

Me: Zach regather the memory or else your body is going to continue to seize.

Zach: Alright.

I turned the voltage up, watching as his back lifted off the back of the seat, his stomach pushed forward, his hands folded into a punch, and his head pushed farther into the headrest.

Me: Zach come on, pull through, remember Reese, and how you'd tell her bedtime stories while you brushed her hair, do you remember telling me that?

Zach: Y-yes, I do, god!

Me: Okay just think about that, the way she giggled when you tickled her, or when you made a silly face at her.

I watched his muscles relax, and his eyes flicked open. He shot me a smile, sending one back I told him it was time to turn the voltage up once more, he nodded in agreement, I mentioned as long as he thought of the memories than he'd have nothing to worry about except for a small shock.

Zach: Lena I don't know if I c-can do t-this.

Me: Zach please, let me help you, don't forget I've been through the same thing.

Zach: I c-can't.

I wasn't sure why but I did it, my legs just carried me to him and before I knew it my lips met his, it'd been a while since I've felt the pain of electricity but right now I had to be strong and pull through for Zach. Our lips seemed to be inseparable, mine occasionally biting at Zach's lip, I pulled away and watched as he formed a smile.

Zach: What was that for?

Me: Do you feel it?

Zach: Feel what?

Me: Exactly, you're not thinking about how you're still hooked to the chair, I did it so you wouldn't feel as much.

Zach: Thank you.

Me: No problem, but now I'm turning it all the way up, and I don't want you to focus on a memory anymore, I want you to let the pain in, let it all in, and let it hurt you, okay?

Zach: So you basically want me to kill myself?

Me: Just take the pain, I'm going to leave it on for the last thirty minutes then we'll move on to the tape, I swear it's cake compared to this.

Zach: Alright, fine, get it over with.

I pushed the handle up to the last notch, watching Zach push forward and obviously try to break free. See one thing I knew was bound to happen was that they would come out, by they I mean the ghosts he somehow hides. His body fell back into the chair, head hanging low. I knew now they were here, a laugh so insane that it causes fear, the look he had in the brown eyes he possessed killed people. By the way, his lips parted, I knew he'd be sharing some unkind words.

Zach: I swear if you don't get me the fuck out of this chair, I'll bash your head so hard into a wall that you'll forget who you are.

Hmmm...tempting, but no. I just stood, playing a game of I'm the better bad guy, my smirk was unbeatable, he should really remember that.I'd like to see him beat my head in, but I'd have him pinned down and tapped out before he could even touch me.

Me: See Zachary, the thing is, I don't give a shit. You can act like a tough, invincible guy, but underneath I know you're biting your own tongue just to attempt to be better than me, enjoy your ten minutes that are left.

I pulled a chair over, making sure our eyes laid on one another. Sweat lined his forehead, chest, and arms, some falling from his body, dripping down onto the floor. I swear the smirk across his face made me wanna, you know what I'm not going to say that, all I'm saying is he's a complete psycho.

Me: Alright Zach, your times up.

His eyes shot me a dead look, a look so bad I wasn't sure what to do. I stood to my feet, walked, and shut the switch off, watching as his body calmed its nerves once more. I returned to him,un-strapping the ties, his hands went to my wrists, throwing me back into one of the walls. The second time he's done this, great. A firm hand gripped my neck, putting hard pressure into it.

Zach: I told you to let me out Doctor, wanna tell me why you didn't listen?

Me: Well I told you, I'm the stronger one.

I brought my hands to his chest, stomped on his bare toes with the head of my heel, and pushed his body back once he was off balance.

Me: Don't put your hands on me again Herron.

I reached for his wrist, dangling low, pulled him into the hallway. I need to get this over with, the guys and Gabbie are probably waiting. The tape would be more like restraints, it actually is restraints, I only call them tapes because they're going to hold him down.I'll restrain him to the bed, leave and come back the next day.

The point of the tape is to settle his mind
because once he can no longer move, he'll go crazy, even more than normal, and he'll eventually get used to it. We made it back to the room, I had him get comfortable in bed while I untied the ropes from under the bed, his chest heaved harder as he watched the belts be latched around his stomach, wrists, and ankles.

Me: Zach I'm going to leave these on overnight and come back tomorrow, okay?

Zach: Sounds alright with me, goodbye.

Me: Goodbye, Logan has been informed you're tied down, but please don't do anything stupid.

Zach: No promises.

I smiled, walked out, locking the door behind me, I returned the keys to Logan, gave him a quick hug and bellowed goodbye.

The drive home was rather quick which made it easier to get home and go out. As I pulled up, I noticed Jonah's, Daniel's, and Jacks's cars still here, I flung my purse over my shoulder and hopped out of my car, locking it in the process. I busted through the door, tossing my bag down and shoes off.

Me: I'm back.

Gabbie: We're in here hun.

The sweetest, Gabbie has always had little nicknames for me and I adore it and her. I walked into the living room, finding Jack and Gabbie on the love seat, Jonah on the couch, and Daniel on the floor, laying down.

Me: Hey guys, are you ready to go?

Gabbie: Let me grab my bag then we can leave.

She stood and walked off in the direction of her room, I set by Jack, only to have him pull me into a tight side-hug, I laughed as he kissed the top of my head and the others seemed to find it funny as they burst into a little fit of laughter.

Jack and I have always had a brother-sister bond. See Gabbie, Jack, and I all grew up together, our parents are all best friends as are we, Jonah and Daniel came along a few years ago and none of us have separated since.

Gabbie made her way back and we all stood, shutting the light off, making sure we had everything and then piled ourselves into my Jeep. The putt-putt course was a few hours away so we jammed out to some Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley then we moved into the newer stuff like Shawn Mendes, Twenty-One Pilots, and Ariana Grande. Gabbie drove since she insisted, Jack rode in shotgun, Daniel set in the middle and Jonah and I set in the back.

I'm guessing by the hand that rubbed on my shoulder, I fell asleep because my eyes blinked open and Jonah set with a wide smile on his face.

Jonah: We're here now Lena.

Me: I fell asleep didn't I?

Jonah: Yeah, on my shoulder too.

Me: Oh sorry.

Jonah: It's alright, you have cute little snores. You even had ahold of my arm at one point, but don't apologize again because it's fine, I promise.

Me: Thank you.

Jonah: No problem.

We all hopped out, Jonah holding his hand out to help me out of the Jeep. I thanked him and we all walked into the Putt-Putt building. I went with a pink ball, Gabbie and Jack chose green, and Daniel had an orange while Jonah has yellow. We started with the outer space course and Daniel started the game. I'm not going to put you through the pain of having to listen to us ramble on about who won but Gabbie won so we gathered all our stuff and drove home, The boys slept over. Tomorrow was something I wasn't looking forward to but I knew sleep would help so I shut my eyes and dreamt off.

Wc-2811

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 94 8
โ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ , ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง. โž ยป ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ...
20.1K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...